Dan & Phil Part 71: ty ly bb

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:38 pm Okay I think this has got to be my fave meet and greet pic today:
Oh my god this is so pure and wholesome and for some reason the order of their names on the shirt just makes it so endearing to me!
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obvsly
#relatable

alittledizzy wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:38 pm Okay I think this has got to be my fave meet and greet pic today:
this makes my day. the smiles. the rhyming. they all look so good!!! <3
autumnhearth
senpai

Love the Dad M&G
Oh man.
autumnhearth
senpai

Cheap tickets availabile to select shows!
DatCog
blobfish

autumnhearth wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:51 pm Cheap tickets availabile to select shows!
Looks like I have no hope of selling my spare Plymouth tickets unless I virtually give them away! I could really do with the cash but won't let them go to waste and will try and get to the show (and will record it for alittledizzy if she still needs someone for that show).
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i'm upset that the only canadian dates are tbc and only in 2 locations. uuhhghggghgh.
not that I'd be able to afford it, i just want them to come to more places in canada :(
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
dancy
procrastinator

Seems like Mark is editing the trailer mayhaps?

Theory: Mark is their new editor :illuminati:
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

ratlad wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:42 pm i'm upset that the only canadian dates are tbc and only in 2 locations. uuhhghggghgh.
not that I'd be able to afford it, i just want them to come to more places in canada :(
canadian bro, i feel you but at the same time im lucky enough to be living in the big city (one where theyre coming to as well) but id hve to wait until august...for now im living through spoilers

it took me a while to convince myself to buy a tix cz i legit dont know anyone whos a fan thats my age here and i ddnt wanna be awkward with a bunch of teenagers and their parents, nor did i wanna splurge a couple hundred bucks...but in the end it ddnt really matter if i was going alone and hey being a working adult in charge of your own bank account has its perks

also i remember in an ls (forgot which one) dan would like to live in canada someday when hes old sooooooo
"you are next to me in my life"
knq
lava lamp

Looking forward to the trailer!
Also, I'm not certain if we actually posted this photo here yesterday and it would be a shame not to archive this moment in phandom history

That is all.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm playing catch up, here's the intro banter from the Liverpool matinee yesterday.
P: So I was just about to try and take a selfie earlier-
D: Okay, that's not dramatic enough.
P: No, wait-
D: What Phil means to say is Phil just had a traumatizing incident.
P: I was gonna lead up to that.
D: Fine, go.
P: So, a ladybird landed on my shirt collar and I was like, aw this is gonna be a cute picture so I was getting ready to take it and it flew and landed on my mouth.
D: Like, sometimes you forget that ladybirds are actually beetles.
P: I forget that.
D: And then they're like [makes a buzzing sound] thing. So Phil was like, this is cute, this is cute, and eventually it was like mmm HI.
P: It tried to make out with me.
D: You nearly ate it. It was just giving you a kiss, that's all it was.
P: It could have been a bit of protein, I don't know.
D: Kiss of death.
P: It flew away. It did not die.
D: Phil did not capture this, unfortunately. The boomerang of Phil eating a ladybird is not content you're gonna see today.
P: So.
D: That's why I said Phil's in a very emotionally vulnerable place right now.
P: I'm getting over it slowly.
liola
rankussy

alittledizzy wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:06 pm I'm playing catch up, here's the intro banter from the Liverpool matinee yesterday.
P: So I was just about to try and take a selfie earlier-
D: Okay, that's not dramatic enough.
P: No, wait-
D: What Phil means to say is Phil just had a traumatizing incident.
P: I was gonna lead up to that.
D: Fine, go.
P: So, a ladybird landed on my shirt collar and I was like, aw this is gonna be a cute picture so I was getting ready to take it and it flew and landed on my mouth.
D: Like, sometimes you forget that ladybirds are actually beetles.
P: I forget that.
D: And then they're like [makes a buzzing sound] thing. So Phil was like, this is cute, this is cute, and eventually it was like mmm HI.
P: It tried to make out with me.
D: You nearly ate it. It was just giving you a kiss, that's all it was.
P: It could have been a bit of protein, I don't know.
D: Kiss of death.
P: It flew away. It did not die.
D: Phil did not capture this, unfortunately. The boomerang of Phil eating a ladybird is not content you're gonna see today.
P: So.
D: That's why I said Phil's in a very emotionally vulnerable place right now.
P: I'm getting over it slowly.
Ew ew ewwwww the mental picture is not something I enjoy WHY

Your daily thank you for doing such amazing service to us Mandy 💙
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

I like how there's basically been no acknowledgment of Dan's "nut" insta story on here :lol: everyone's just like "uh huh ok dan ANYWAYS.."

Also sorry if someone else has pointed this out recently (I remember someone mentioning the video not too long ago) but the confession roulette thing popped up in my recommended on yt and I gave it a rewatch. Phil tells a story about how he and some friends went on vacation and Mark (assuming this is the same Mark that is with them now) couldn't afford to go, and when they got back he kept going on about how great it was and later felt bad about it. At the end of the story he was like "I'm sorry Mark you can come on holiday next time" and now he's brought him along on 2 tours and i'm just :happytears:
Story starts at about 8:30
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

New Phil vid tomorrow! Rejoice!
starwatersong
phabergé

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:25 pm New Phil vid tomorrow! Rejoice!
Yay! Bless him; looking all soft with his glasses and quiff.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Soooo. That was Phil casually killing and burying those editor rumors right?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
greenergrass
stress mushroom

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:25 pm New Phil vid tomorrow! Rejoice!
Excited for a new phil video! But also sad that he's posting on the one day I literally won't be home at all after work until like 11pm.

Does anyone ever watch youtube vids on their phones? If so, how much data does it use approx. per minute? I might try to catch the video at some point, but I've never used my data to watch a video longer than like 10 seconds so I don't know if it's worth it.
karma_yeah
philussy

Am I wrong, or is he editing -- in bed -- and talking to Dan and showing him where it paused for the thumbnail?

I could be wrong. And I'm sure it doesn't mean anything . . .
What goes around, comes around Image
ratlad
angel bean

karma_yeah wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 12:08 am Am I wrong, or is he editing -- in bed -- and talking to Dan and showing him where it paused for the thumbnail?

I could be wrong. And I'm sure it doesn't mean anything . . .
regardless of what he was doing, dan is probably with him right now.
but i'm biased i guess idk.
he could either be talking to us or dan or both, it doesn't prove much and i don't have the stamina to think about it any longer.

quick answer: they married
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Catallena wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 12:01 am Soooo. That was Phil casually killing and burying those editor rumors right?
I didn't even think about that but I guess he was. I'm usually as suspicious as they come but they've gotten to me with their cute daily stories.
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

i do get the impression that phil is talking about it to the viewer in this instance but that 'oooooh'....it sounded like dan the first time i watched the story and it still kinda does...anyone else?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Theories on what Phil's video tomorrow could be about:

- Random Zany Tour Story that we haven't heard
- there's no video at all, he's doubling down on hashtag-content and compiling his instagram stories so far
- a haul of the weirdest/best gifts fans have given him on tour
- Hypnotizing My Viewers (Not Clickbait!!) - he waves a pocket watch back and forth repeating "Go buy Interactive Introverts tickets" over and over for ten minutes and one second
- ten minutes of complaining about Dan stealing all the covers
- a slideshow presentation rating each hotel breakfast he's had on a scale of one to ten pancakes
- Random Zany Tour Story that we haven't heard but plot twist the story is just about Dan

KatjaZoe wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 pm I like how there's basically been no acknowledgment of Dan's "nut" insta story on here :lol: everyone's just like "uh huh ok dan ANYWAYS.."

Also sorry if someone else has pointed this out recently (I remember someone mentioning the video not too long ago) but the confession roulette thing popped up in my recommended on yt and I gave it a rewatch. Phil tells a story about how he and some friends went on vacation and Mark (assuming this is the same Mark that is with them now) couldn't afford to go, and when they got back he kept going on about how great it was and later felt bad about it. At the end of the story he was like "I'm sorry Mark you can come on holiday next time" and now he's brought him along on 2 tours and i'm just :happytears:
Story starts at about 8:30
Omg, Phil. I want to assume the Mark with them now is the same Mark just because of how fucking sweet that is.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

just popping in to express my gratitude for bed-head phil and the promise of a new video. :happytears:
totally irrelevant: phil has photoshop cs5 (from 2011 at least) and im laughing at him being too frugal to buy a new version. :lol:
ratlad
angel bean

sugar wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:10 am i do get the impression that phil is talking about it to the viewer in this instance but that 'oooooh'....it sounded like dan the first time i watched the story and it still kinda does...anyone else?
nah im p sure it was phil because he smoothly said "ooohh-what is this gonna be about?"
but i'm open to being completely wrong 100%
although, my ADHD ass brain focused on the background noises and like, yeah, dan's most likely with him.
(i'm terrible at sticking to my word of not talking about this i'm annoying i'm very sorry)
so_cheesy
butt chair

sonicgreen wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:39 am just popping in to express my gratitude for bed-head phil and the promise of a new video. :happytears:
totally irrelevant: phil has photoshop cs5 (from 2011 at least) and im laughing at him being too frugal to buy a new version. :lol:
I guess he sticks to the older version that he actually owns because they changed to a shitty subscription model a few years ago :D
knq
lava lamp

so_cheesy wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 am
sonicgreen wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:39 am just popping in to express my gratitude for bed-head phil and the promise of a new video. :happytears:
I guess he sticks to the older version that he actually owns because they changed to a shitty subscription model a few years ago :D
Ugh, everything has changed to a shitty subscription model nowadays. I feel like Phil could give a good 'in my day!' rant on that.

Theories on what Phil's video tomorrow could be about:
Seconding the 'every breakfast he's had rated on a pancake scale' prediction.
Further exposition on stories he's mentioned on tour, as we're technically not supposed to have heard them yet.
Tickets are on sale at reduced prices! Bring your grandma! It's good family fun.
Somehow he will fit in a story about his houseplants. Is there a tour hotel-plant yet? Is it dying?
Generally something mild and a bit boring. He's done a lot lately and I suspect it might be comforting to return to the familiar.