Dan & Phil Part 71: ty ly bb

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
knq
lava lamp
Pronouns: she/her

autumnhearth wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 4:08 pm Damnit I still haven’t seen Infinity War yet.
Is... is that Phil's voice? That doesn't sound like Phil at all to me! And now I'm freaking myself out because I can't remember what I think Phil does sound like.
sparkle
blobfish

watsonian wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:59 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 4:08 pm Damnit I still haven’t seen Infinity War yet.
Is... is that Phil's voice? That doesn't sound like Phil at all to me! And now I'm freaking myself out because I can't remember what I think Phil does sound like.
I swear that was Phil? Am I going insane?!

Daily petition for a new dinof video :waiting:
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Phil died and was replaced by a replica!Dan. It's now Dan and Dan Games: A conspiracy post. :illuminati:
Grumpybisexual
delia smith
Pronouns: She/her

liola wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:47 pm Changing topic, do we think we might get some thing tonight? I would love a video, even though I gotta write so I shouldn't be distracted lol
I wish they would do a liveshow! It's been too long! I want to know how they feel about the first part of the tour and what they thought of the audience and how different it was from tatinof and ugh I just really really want a full hour of unedited content please!! :stan:
scientia
phabergé

Grumpybisexual wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 7:38 pm
liola wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:47 pm Changing topic, do we think we might get some thing tonight? I would love a video, even though I gotta write so I shouldn't be distracted lol
I wish they would do a liveshow! It's been too long! I want to know how they feel about the first part of the tour and what they thought of the audience and how different it was from tatinof and ugh I just really really want a full hour of unedited content please!! :stan:
IKR, I’m really missing an old-fashioned liveshow right about now :cry:
dancy
procrastinator

scientia wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 pm
Grumpybisexual wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 7:38 pm
IKR, I’m really missing an old-fashioned liveshow right about now :cry:
Me too! And I'm not really expecting a gaming video quite yet because I think they're trying to spread those out more but maybe the trailer finally?

According to Sarah's Insta story, they've already arrived in Amsterdam, which feels kinda crazy to me considering I live there. They've got a day off tomorrow so I'm hoping we'll get some good Insta content (or maybe just a lame joke about weed from Dan, we'll see) or even better, a liveshow! ...Probably not gonna happen though, who am I kidding
Flomy
sofa crease

Looks like the boys are in Amsterdam! You're very very welcome to move here, Phil. :D
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I swear I saw that same drink being sold in the UK just last week. The label on the bottle wasn't green, though.
honeybee
squish

Damn, what's with European countries and all these different fantas. When I went to Switzerland, they had 'blue' fanta (wasn't actually blue, just the bottle) which was elderflower flavoured and I miss it sometimes.

(and now I'm on the wiki for international availability of Fanta to see what else I'm missing out on even tho I don't often drink fizzy drinks anyway lol)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Fanta Cassis reigns supreme (but the original Hero brand Cassis is better). I'm pretty sure they'd like it considering their Ribena addiction.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

okay i'm kind of confused, do they not sell fanta in the uk or is he talking about the specific flavor? its a really common brand here in america so him calling it exotic is pretty funny to me :lol:

also today is my birthday so i'm really hoping for maybe at least a gaming video or something -- some content would be a great bday gift :)
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
sparkle
blobfish

honeybee wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:12 pm Damn, what's with European countries and all these different fantas. When I went to Switzerland, they had 'blue' fanta (wasn't actually blue, just the bottle) which was elderflower flavoured and I miss it sometimes.

(and now I'm on the wiki for international availability of Fanta to see what else I'm missing out on even tho I don't often drink fizzy drinks anyway lol)
America has pineapple fanta. Its amazing.America also has strawberry fanta and cherry sprite.

As someone who's two favourite flavours of ANYTHING are strawberry and cherry, I'm extremely jealous. And yes, I have extensively tested this hypothesis. Seriously.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
Kimship
glabella

I want the US to get melon Fanta, because melon is the best if all sodas. I do love that we have pineapple, though. The green apple flavor is also surprisingly good.
honeybee
squish

sparkle wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:26 pm
honeybee wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:12 pm Damn, what's with European countries and all these different fantas. When I went to Switzerland, they had 'blue' fanta (wasn't actually blue, just the bottle) which was elderflower flavoured and I miss it sometimes.

America has pineapple fanta. Its amazing.America also has strawberry fanta and cherry sprite.

As someone who's two favourite flavours of ANYTHING are strawberry and cherry, I'm extremely jealous. And yes, I have extensively tested this hypothesis. Seriously.
Ooo pineapple and strawberry sound interesting.
KatjaZoe wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm okay i'm kind of confused, do they not sell fanta in the uk or is he talking about the specific flavor? its a really common brand here in america so him calling it exotic is pretty funny to me :lol:

also today is my birthday so i'm really hoping for maybe at least a gaming video or something -- some content would be a great bday gift :)
We do have Fanta, just not as many fancy flavours.
And happy birthday!
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

KatjaZoe wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:23 pm okay i'm kind of confused, do they not sell fanta in the uk or is he talking about the specific flavor? its a really common brand here in america so him calling it exotic is pretty funny to me :lol:

the exotic is on the can, so he's just talking about that flavor. although, he's wrong, the uk does have that kind it's just in a differently designed can. they're both definitely familiar with fanta as they mentioned it at a recent ii show that @alittledizzy transcribed and phil talks about the color difference between american and british fanta in an early video.

and :hbd:
Flomy
sofa crease

Damn all this Fanta talk makes me crave a good old Fanta Pomelo (they only sell the zero sugar version)!

Excited to see if they're gonna try/post about other Dutch foods. They should at least have a stroopwafel. :love2:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

If John and Hank Green's VidCon Amsterdam experience is anything to go by, the stroopwafel is indeed not to be missed. They're friends, though I don't know how much they talk, but they've probably recommended it.
Ablissa
pastel persona

We have raspberry, orange and lemon Fanta here. I thought that they'd be available in the UK too. I'm not sure if we have exotic, but I'd be surprised if it's not available in the UK.

I'm starved for a live show too. Please deppy. Have mercy.

Also... It's only 10 days until Dan's birthday and their show in Poland. I'm so excited for it, I absolutely can't wait. Also simultaneously thrilled and terrified about the M&G. :D
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Generic and relatable Dan tweet
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

obsessivelymoody wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:10 pm Generic and relatable Dan tweet
when u haven't posted anything all day so u decide to dig through your drafts and call it a night
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
hello9217
flower crown

obsessivelymoody wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:10 pm Generic and relatable Dan tweet
I thought he retweeted a tweet from 2009.
starwatersong
phabergé

hello9217 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:16 pm
I thought he retweeted a tweet from 2009.
Yeah, I checked the date on this one. Thought it was an old retweet. Gave me vaguebooking vibes.
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

what are the chances dan is just high and in a late night overthinking spiral :lol:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan's tweet reads like something from the @/sosadtoday Twitter account.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

sugar wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:28 pm what are the chances dan is just high and in a late night overthinking spiral :lol:
hmm,, nah.
it can increase depression and anxiety in some cases, i don't think he or phil would risk that.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl