Dan & Phil Part 2: lol bye gg

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kooshka
living flop

Kurapika wrote:
What Crunchyroll spon? What did I miss?
Dan talked about doing an anime vid on his liveshow, and how he was supposed to do that ages ago like after Phil, so it's quite obvious it would be a CR spon (though I don't think he mentioned CR outright?).

I'm looking forward to it, spon or not, I have a thing for cute boys talking about anime. :mrgreen:
cherry
crusty sponge
Pronouns: she/her

jiggly wrote:i wonder what he could do in his crunchyroll spon? i mean he and phil watch everything together (i mean, they wait for each other to wake up to have breakfast and watch anime together *festive ditl flashbacks* *cries*) but i doubt he would talk about the same stuff. i'd love it if he were able to include a small dinof sketch in it but one can dream.
I think the sketches are what I miss the most from Dan's videos :( the last time he had some sketches in a video (that wasn't book/tour related, and was more or less a video by himself) was SPOILER ALERT from August. Which, in a way, kinda did have to do with the book/tour

Joking aside, will he actually go through with any really obvious rebranding? Would it inspire more content? What would it entail?
Kurapika wrote:Dan won't actually change the name of his channel, don't worry lol

And guys c'mon, I was only asleep for 9 hours, why 3 pages here and tons of other posts everywhere else? I gotta here but I'm so lazyyyy...

What Crunchyroll spon? What did I miss?
at around 24:58 he talks a little about it
the rumors are terrible and cruel
but, honey, most of them are true
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Got it, thanks!
I hope it's "Top 10 Hottest Anime Boys"

(Number 1 - Haruka Nanase)
the candlelight by the crescent moon
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

leisurely wrote:
akui wrote:ehhhh what the heck? Why does ticket master australia have an empty page of TATINOF?!

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/The-Amaz ... st/2215814
If they do end up coming to Australia, do you think they'll go to all the capital cities or just Sydney and Melbourne?
tyler oakley and superwoman went to Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne last year so I guess that's where d&p will go too?
I have absolutely no idea, i think it totally depends on how many ticket they predict they can sold, but australia is like their fourth place where they are most popular (i'm sorry the grammar is horrible), at least for phil, according to tabinof. So if canada went well, i'm pretty optimistic that they will go to all big cities. And New Zealand as well.

According to tabinof here's where Phil is the most popular: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Sweden, Ireland, New Zealand, Netherlands, Singapore.
DryCereal
koi pond

Kurapika wrote:And guys c'mon, I was only asleep for 9 hours, why 3 pages here and tons of other posts everywhere else? I gotta here but I'm so lazyyyy..
Cos I broke this thread.

And no. DINOF ain't going anywhere. I was being sarcastic with my first post on the subject. :roll:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Kurapika wrote:Got it, thanks!

Okay, now I'm gonna be disappointed with anything but this.
ashinjapan
smol bean

akui wrote:
leisurely wrote:
akui wrote:ehhhh what the heck? Why does ticket master australia have an empty page of TATINOF?!

[url]http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/The-Amaz ... st/2215814
If they do end up coming to Australia, do you think they'll go to all the capital cities or just Sydney and Melbourne?
tyler oakley and superwoman went to Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne last year so I guess that's where d&p will go too?
I have absolutely no idea, i think it totally depends on how many ticket they predict they can sold, but australia is like their fourth place where they are most popular (i'm sorry the grammar is horrible), at least for phil, according to tabinof. So if canada went well, i'm pretty optimistic that they will go to all big cities. And New Zealand as well.

According to tabinof here's where Phil is the most popular: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, Sweden, Ireland, New Zealand, Netherlands, Singapore.
TATINOF USA tickets were sold (mostly) on ticketmaster, maybe it's just an extension of that?
As an Australian, I would definitely go back home and see them again if they went to Sydney.
Kurapika

Maybe he'll just make a "Top 10 Hottest Anime Characters" because y'know, bi.
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
Kurapika wrote:And guys c'mon, I was only asleep for 9 hours, why 3 pages here and tons of other posts everywhere else? I gotta here but I'm so lazyyyy..
Cos I broke this thread.

And no. DINOF ain't going anywhere. I was being sarcastic with my first post on the subject. :roll:
gotta READ not here wtf illiterate

Don't worry, I know that ;) i just have a hard time expressing myself in words
the candlelight by the crescent moon
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

spider wrote:
akui wrote:
cora808 wrote:This is making me so hard, because all I see is Dan as a secret shadow chicken.

OMG

Let's plough the chickens.
ImageWhy is this an emoticon.
Really really late to the party but... :lol: i love you...

Thanks for inviting me here, Delta! I've been lurking for a couple of days already, but jesus, it's impossible to keep up with you guys!!
swofro wrote:I don't want DINOF to rebrand to Dan Howell :wahh: :wahh: my feelingss :sobs:
Same, I guess it can be kind of awkward to be introduced with your online username from ten years ago on traditional media, but it's part of who they are. On the other hand, danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil are just their channel names, maybe it's a good thing to have a means to keep your online presence/job self and your private self apart (thinking about Bryony's post on how you are not your channel name…and about how difficult this gets, if your channel name is…just your real name)
Either way, I think DINOF is safe for now, how weird would "theamazingtourisnotonfire" be when there isn't a danisnotonfire.

[offtopic]Hey swofro! I started blade of the immortal ages ago when it wasn't finished and then stopped reading at volume 20, planning on resuming once it was finished. But then I completely forgot and only remembered it a couple of weeks ago, so I haven't even read the ending yet!!! I hope it isn't too disappointing...[/offtopic]
Jeweul
sad dimple

Yeah, I don't think they'll be rebranding their channel names anytime soon, with their book and all.
hermione
phillion/danosaur <//3

Kurapika wrote:Got it, thanks!

I need this in my life :shock:

Also I really don't want them to change their usernames! :cry:

Is my signature picture too big? I'm not sure how to resize it
DryCereal
koi pond

Yeah... Personally I can't see "The Amazing Tour With Dan Howell" going over as well...!!
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Out of curiosity/procrastination, I got curious as to what Dan and Phil's top retweeted tweets. are

Dan's five most retweeted tweets.
Phil's five most retweeted tweets.
Basically most of their really popular tweets come from the past six months or so. Really kind of drives home the fact that despite flagging content production, their audience is growing massively.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Honestly after the whole bour thing is over, I for one wouldn’t mind Dan changing his brand, it does sound a bit cringe. Then again, I have only been a fan for about a year, so not overtly attached to it.
pixlexia

(I'm on mobile and lazy to quote, pretend I am lol)

I hope Martyn and Cornelia go, I actually really like Cornelia and her music career. But two months out of country and on the road is a long time, do they not have other jobs and stuff they have to attend to? :? (I also feel bad at the thought of subscribers constantly pestering them and asking them for pics and just lots of questions about D&P, is that what happened at the UK tour, does anybody know? Or are there still a lot of people who don't know who they are? I just wanna see Cornelia plz)
(insert a funny quote from the forum here)
smarties
glabella

Don't know if somebody else already mention this, but in the last weeks we had missed some funny D&P mentions in Pewdiepie's videos....

at 5:40
I think we can all relate...

2:03 a wild Dan appear....
10:46 a video submitted by a phandom member (Felix created a green screen video for the fans to edit).....

When the king of Youtube uses D&P for views......
Last edited by smarties on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

What the hell does this even mean? Am I missing something?
cherry
crusty sponge

I'll just put this under a spoiler because you went and fixed it smarties :D
smarties wrote:Don't know if somebody else already mention this, but in the last weeks we had missed some funny D&P mentions in Pewdiepie's videos....

at 5:40
I think we can all relate...

2:03 a wild Dan appear....
10:46 a video submitted by a phandom member (Felix created a green screen video for the fans to edit).....

When the king of Youtube uses D&P for views......
you have to take out the s in https :D
re: dan's tweet
...at least he's tweeting? :? i dont know.
Last edited by cherry on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the rumors are terrible and cruel
but, honey, most of them are true
Jeweul
sad dimple

http://elecocochoco.tumblr.com/post/141 ... g-for-phil

I dunno how to embed Tumblr videos but I just want to drop this here because I love it so much.
hophigh
squish

SquishPhan wrote:What the hell does this even mean? Am I missing something?
there's this old nursery rhyme that goes:

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
One for the master,
And one for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full.

you sing it to the tune of 'twinkle twinkle little star'. he's making fun of it!
hermione
phillion/danosaur <//3

Baa Baa Black Sheep is a nursery rhyme, if that's what you meant
And Dan is just, for some reason, pointing out that you can't actually talk to sheep because that's.. funny? :lol:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

alittledizzy wrote:Out of curiosity/procrastination, I got curious as to what Dan and Phil's top retweeted tweets. are

Dan's five most retweeted tweets.
Phil's five most retweeted tweets.
Basically most of their really popular tweets come from the past six months or so. Really kind of drives home the fact that despite flagging content production, their audience is growing massively.
I find these kinds of things very interesting.
I’ve always found it fascinating that they get so many more likes and retweets on their twitter than a lot of big/bigger youtubers. They certainly have dedicated followers.
starlight-still
truth bomb

Between Dan's dental fetish tweet, Phil's rockin' hair day and now this...this don't look like no kiddie tour with D&P this is

And :rockon: !

Maybe they have formed a band. It'll be nice to see Dan let his musical side shine.
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

hermione wrote:
And Dan is just, for some reason, pointing out that you can't actually talk to sheep because that's.. funny? :lol:
But the sheep talked back, seems like it worked out fine i guess.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

akui wrote:
hermione wrote:
But the sheep talked back, seems like it worked out fine i guess.
Maybe it's the sheep on shrooms, hallucinating that it can communicate with the human.