Dan & Phil Part 72: Always a Gaytime

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sparkle
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 am It feels like I had to keep the secret for one hundred years, but I finally go to surprise my daughter with the pastel plushies and II tickets. I feel like the best mom ever (even though the show might be slightly questionable for an 8 year old lol)
Omg you're awesome! And your daughter is so cute :love2:
obvsly wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:23 am Phil's pictures on Dan's instagram. Fuck me. :shock: Like...that's literally what I said out loud when I saw the escalator picture. Fuck me. And I wasn't even sure if I meant that as a curse or a request.
I have never related to anything as hard.

(this is your daily request from Sparkle for a new dinof video - though can it be Dan going through his phone and showing us every single photo of Phil he's ever taken. That is the content I need in my life. I'm deep in the fucking Phil Trash here and every interpretation of that is accurate)

edit: I am so sorry that this top of the page :facepalm2:
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
animad
squish

flarequake wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:06 am
Dan’s piano is an actual piano, not the case they built to house his keyboard, so some stuff wasn’t shipped in, but sourced locally.
I was thinking that as well. no wonder he looks so happy, if that is a proper piano (and it looks like it is) that must have been such a pleasure to play especially compared to his usual one. Id love to hear him talk about his piano for the tour in a live show sometime and the process about getting it made.
QuiteFriendly
drama llama

sparkle wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:16 am
obvsly wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:23 am Phil's pictures on Dan's instagram. Fuck me. :shock: Like...that's literally what I said out loud when I saw the escalator picture. Fuck me. And I wasn't even sure if I meant that as a curse or a request.
I have never related to anything as hard.

(this is your daily request from Sparkle for a new dinof video - though can it be Dan going through his phone and showing us every single photo of Phil he's ever taken. That is the content I need in my life. I'm deep in the fucking Phil Trash here and every interpretation of that is accurate)

edit: I am so sorry that this top of the page :facepalm2:
Or, if he wants to post something that wouldn't get immediately flagged and demonitized 😜, I wouldn't mind seeing Bryony doing his nails. Not that I actually care about what Dan does with his nails in the slightest but I would love some Bryony content. I know it's not very likely, but I thought in this context she might possibly consider doing a youtube cameo.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

After a short time off from spending quality time with editing software due to their 'detox', IDB's YouTube channel is back in business with a new Instagram Story compilation! :babuse:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 am It feels like I had to keep the secret for one hundred years, but I finally go to surprise my daughter with the pastel plushies and II tickets. I feel like the best mom ever (even though the show might be slightly questionable for an 8 year old lol)
This is so cute! Best Mum ever ❤️

Salt wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:45 pm Can I just say
https://vegas-hall.ru/photo/dan-and-phil
These are such good quality! I want to save them all!

I went out last night, saw that they had put the pastel hoodies on the show and drunkenly bought one! Oops. I also really like the pins and phonecase. I like that they’re releasing some merch which is less obvious it’s deppy merch. I can get behind it.

Alsoooooo, we are releasing the Dan and Phil survey tonight! Taken us (literally) months to put it together so I hope you’ll all take it 😎
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
susan2
rainbow nerd

...32 degrees...yet Dan is still wearing a sweater :lol:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Dan looks so hot and sweaty in that video. Why on earth did he decide to wear a sweatshirt in 32c heat? He must be roasting.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

DryCereal
koi pond

animad wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:02 am
flarequake wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:06 am
Dan’s piano is an actual piano, not the case they built to house his keyboard, so some stuff wasn’t shipped in, but sourced locally.
I was thinking that as well. no wonder he looks so happy, if that is a proper piano (and it looks like it is) that must have been such a pleasure to play especially compared to his usual one. Id love to hear him talk about his piano for the tour in a live show sometime and the process about getting it made.
It deffo is, hence the open lid and mics set up inside. White grand is probably now firmly back on his wants list for "when a house is bought" <3
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

I came here just to say, like yesterday...THEY ARE KILLING ME WITH THE PHOTOS. STOP I NEED TO DO STUFF.
Their beauty is too much for me.
(Now i'm talking about Phil's post)
hello9217
flower crown

Damn 7 new pics on phil's insta. Russia truly provided.
liola
rankussy

PHIL POSTING SOLO DAN PICS AND PICS DAN TOOK HIM. LOVE IS REAL WHAT A GOOD BIRTHDAY GIFT!!
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

sonicgreen
woodland creature

phils too pretty, its unfair
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Well, those just killed me. I'm loving the more candid photos Russia has provided us.

I love this one. It reminds me so much of family holidays when you'd ask someone to turn around for a photo and they'd be like 'ugh'. :lol:
I'm also having major love for this one, I don't know why, it's just so... nice?
Also, does anyone know where that was taken? I love the mosaic at the bottom of the pond.
knq
lava lamp

I'm enjoying the progression from Phil taking a photo of Dan from behind on yesterday's IG to Dan turning around and looking annoyed on today's IG.

The Hissing At The Sun sweater seems to be Dan's go-to clothing for warm weather. Maybe it's thin. Or maybe he just enjoys a strong theme.

Dan's tongue appears to have been a highlight of the Adventures of Dan and Phil in Russia.

Also hi Dan's earring, welcome back we missed you. :love2:
sparkle
blobfish

missemma wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:25 pm
I went out last night, saw that they had put the pastel hoodies on the show and drunkenly bought one! Oops. I also really like the pins and phonecase. I like that they’re releasing some merch which is less obvious it’s deppy merch. I can get behind it.

Alsoooooo, we are releasing the Dan and Phil survey tonight! Taken us (literally) months to put it together so I hope you’ll all take it 😎
I did that once but with My Chem merch; I bought a XXL t-shirt (i'm normally a small/medium...) on Amazon and my drunken twat of a self decided to delete the confirmation AND shipping emails. I was so confused when it turned up like 3 days later. And it was like I was wearing a bedsheet sown together it was that big. If that doesnt sum up my 17-year-old self I dont know what will...

In other news - In that photo with Phil and the statue, I know its a dog. But i've looked at it about 6 times and each initial glance makes me think i'm looking a something more... phallic if you catch my drift. FFS.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
hello9217
flower crown

watsonian wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:52 pm
Also hi Dan's earring, welcome back we missed you. :love2:
...and it's gone. It looks like he took it out for m&g.
Loafer
sofa crease

I was wondering why I had so many #feels over them posting nice pictures of each other on Instagram so I checked and dan has only ever posted one picture of just Phil on his Instagram - on dec 31, 2014 of Phil taking party games seriously. Phil has only posted a solo dan picture twice, once in April 2017, in an aquarium compilation (and we all freaked out if I remember correctly) and once in October 2016 after the release of tatinof of dan wearing a totero onesie and drinking pimms.

I think it’s safe to say that them posting multiple nice photos of the other is new, and I hope it continues throughout the tour. <3
greenergrass
stress mushroom

missemma wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:25 pm Alsoooooo, we are releasing the Dan and Phil survey tonight! Taken us (literally) months to put it together so I hope you’ll all take it 😎
Yesss this makes me so happy. I love surveys. Very excited to take this one
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Them posting pictures like that makes me so happy, I wish they would take a bunch of photos and upload them after every tour stop, it's like DAPGO in real time. They look like they're having a great time.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

im living for 20gayteen like lord i have been blessed
:transheart:
Ablissa
pastel persona

I'm meeting them on Monday and I've got a few questions to anyone that attended the m&g!
1. I know they sign things, but can they sign two things? I wanted to get my TABINOF signed but also want an autograph for my friend who didn't catch a VIP ticket. The website used for tickets here was horrid.
2. Do you tell them you want something signed? Do you say you want a picture? I'm awkward as heck and shy, and I'm in my late 20s, annnnnnd I'm going alone, so I know I'll feel out of place & I'd hate to miss out because I didn't say something.
3. Is there even time to say anything to them or is it just like hi, picture, signature, bye?
4. Can you give them gifts like letters or not even that? My friend wants me to pass something on and I'm not sure if it's okay.
5. Do they initiate the hugs or do the fans? I'm ngl I'd love to hug them but I know Dan isn't very comfortable with it so I don't know if I'd dare to initiate it.
Thanks in advance if anyone answers and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask! <3
coffeepenguin
rainbow nerd

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:49 pm I'm also having major love for this one, I don't know why, it's just so... nice?
Also, does anyone know where that was taken? I love the mosaic at the bottom of the pond.
Here you go: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manezhn ... re,_Moscow
Dan wants to be understood. Phil just wants to make the viewer smile and sell some backpacks (c) fancybum
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

@Ablissa
1- personally they signed a picture and they also wrote one word each that i want to get tattooed so i think they'll be okay!

2- i COMPLETELY froze when i met them, phil literally did all the work, he asked both if i had something i wanted them to sign, and if i wanted a picture! i asked them about the pose i wanted but that's all

3- i had time to say what i wanted, but yeah it's pretty quick, mine was 45 secs?

4- you can, you give them to marianne, i gave her the letter i had written for them just before meeting them

5- as i said i froze, i did nothing : phil opened his arms, i just "walked into his arms", he did everything, same for dan!

they really do everything, and i don't think you have to initiate anything :) especially if you're stressed they're super cool, i was almost hyperventilating and phil was very nice about it, telling me it was okay :)

anyway i hope you have an awesome time meeting them <3
:gayaf: