Dan & Phil Part 72: Always a Gaytime

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alch
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:25 pm I'm working on the matinee transcript, but like... can we just consider this our IDB shoutout from Dan?
Joint Truth Bombs: If they released a fragrance, what would it be called?
D: A question people on weird forums have been asking for years.
I mean... at one point we did try to name an eyeshadow palette for them so I think that's fair
Ablissa
pastel persona

srutututu wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:34 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:25 pm I'm working on the matinee transcript, but like... can we just consider this our IDB shoutout from Dan?
More like:
D: What do Dan and Phil smell like? A question people on weird forums have been asking for years.
:lol:
Definitely made me think of IDB too.
We've all wondered what they smell like at some point. He's not wrong. :D
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

Ablissa wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:45 am
srutututu wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:34 pm
More like:
D: What do Dan and Phil smell like? A question people on weird forums have been asking for years.
:lol:
Definitely made me think of IDB too.
We've all wondered what they smell like at some point. He's not wrong. :D
im cackling because the day of their very first show, i posted on tumblr "i just wanna know what dnp smell like" and now the Big Regretti is happening
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
tylybb
smol bean

In case anyone's curious and is a wine nerd, I did some snooping and found the exact wine from the second photo Phil posted today
karma_yeah
philussy

:rofl: :rofl: this from someone who clearly lurks on those very same "weird forums" :rofl:

Ah, our Danny boy, gotta love him!

Very :hbd: :birthday: to a truly good human being! :ribena:

May there be many, many more . . . (despite your protestations to the contrary) :love2:
What goes around, comes around Image
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

tylybb wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:36 am In case anyone's curious and is a wine nerd, I did some snooping and found the exact wine from the second photo Phil posted today
Why does the fact that it is a cheap as fuck bottle of wine make it even better? Frizzy hair with no product at all, comfy hoodie, cheap rose, sat side by side on the loveseat taking silly pictures.

:happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:38 am
tylybb wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:36 am In case anyone's curious and is a wine nerd, I did some snooping and found the exact wine from the second photo Phil posted today
Why does the fact that it is a cheap as fuck bottle of wine make it even better? Frizzy hair with no product at all, comfy hoodie, cheap rose, sat side by side on the loveseat taking silly pictures.

Ha the first thing I did was look up the wine too. Its like a $15 Rosé. My sweet boys
human
dan hand trash

I have to say, the wine bottle was what I saw first in that pic. Seeing it was rose made me give a happy head nod. Ah. Good boys.
Randomly, reading on the previous page about the show being a bingo card has made me wish me, @missemma and @felucca could make the two Stockholm shows into a drinking game haha. Take a shot for Loki. A shot for “crispy dude”. We’d be wasted though!
DryCereal
koi pond

human wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:38 am

I have to say, the wine bottle was what I saw first in that pic. Seeing it was rose made me give a happy head nod. Ah. Good boys.
Randomly, reading on the previous page about the show being a bingo card has made me wish me, @missemma and @felucca could make the two Stockholm shows into a drinking game haha. Take a shot for Loki. A shot for “crispy dude”. We’d be wasted though!
You'd have needed dialysis! :rofl:
I mean... Rosé is rosé... IME there's not always a strong correlation between "cost" and "quality" so... :ribena:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

thank you for the polish show reviews, people who gave them! the birthday singing sounds cuuuute.
alittledizzy wrote:
I'm working on the matinee transcript, but like... can we just consider this our IDB shoutout from Dan?
:rofl: tou-fucking-ché. we've been called out.
alittledizzy wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:15 pm
i'm a day late but *jenna marbles voice* heppy berthday beebee! i now pronounce you no longer a young adult, daniel. welcome to the dark side.
ame wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:47 pm im doing the survey and this question stumped me a lil: "Who are you most attracted to? *" in what sense? my asexual ass aint attracted to them in THAT way, but i could get behind the idea of romantically liking someone that has the same personality/type as phil. ended up choosing the decline to answer option
that's why there's the option 'Neither'!

I just checked the doc, but let us know if that isn't what you saw, because we'll need to investigate. (You can choose to define attraction in whatever way you want btw, it wasn't intended to be purely sexual or romantic).
art in avatar by lily
susan2
rainbow nerd

They've touched down in Finland... ...i'm still patiently waiting for Phil to story his chosen podcast :rainbowsparkle1: :impatient: :rainbowsparkle1:
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I got so freaked out by seeing that they'd arrived in my hometown that I accidentally took the wrong metro on my way home from therapy.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:35 pm I got so freaked out by seeing that they'd arrived in my hometown that I accidentally took the wrong metro on my way home from therapy.
oh it may not have been funny for you but i think it's very cute

since the boys have now arrived, i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they gonna go sightseeing and take lots of insta stories! i've never been to Finland, i would LOVE TO see what it looks like. Someone already said it here but yeah : i travel around the world vicariously through their insta stories.
:gayaf:
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

susan2 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:29 pm
Okay, I seriously need to know Phil’s skincare routine because he is fricking RADIANT! That man looks after himself...
lilabet
philussy

I'm such a bad fan but guys what month do the baking videos and PINOF usually go up?
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

lilabet wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:54 pm I'm such a bad fan but guys what month do the baking videos and PINOF usually go up?
PINOF is usually end of Nov. I think Baking is Halloween and Easter?
lilabet
philussy

LadyLackless wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:57 pm
lilabet wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:54 pm I'm such a bad fan but guys what month do the baking videos and PINOF usually go up?
PINOF is usually end of Nov. I think Baking is Halloween and Easter?
Thank you <3
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

sonicgreen
woodland creature

I love the tiny window oh my god.
Also Phil showing off Dan again on IG... grossly cute
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

Can they, please, post about something other than hell monster birds? :waiting:
knq
lava lamp

They’re bullying a seagull now. I can’t with these two. Everything in this fandom is so goddamn adorable and you think that’s it, that’s the height of cuteness, and then these assholes come along telling a seagull it needs to calm down. Its unfair is what it is.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I like the addition on this.
direct link
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Good time to be in Finland though - enjoy the bright nights, boys.
I'm expecting Dan to film another insta story about reading wikipedia at night, just that it's bright outside... at 2 am.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I'm fully expecting them to tell a story about how they went to try out the sauna at their hotel (all hotels have saunas) and met there some grumpy old Finnish man who wanted to show the foreigners how things are done and how they then got chased out by the grumpy dude adding too much water on the sauna stove.

(If this doesn't happen, I'm writing a fic about it happening.)
DryCereal
koi pond

watsonian wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:30 pm They’re bullying a seagull now. I can’t with these two. Everything in this fandom is so goddamn adorable and you think that’s it, that’s the height of cuteness, and then these assholes come along telling a seagull it needs to calm down. Its unfair is what it is.
This effectively kills the "OMG THEY MIGHT MOVE TO BRIGHTON!!11!!1!!1!" theories we see way too much of. If they can't deal with one seagull on one evening... :rofl:

i fecking HATE seagulls. noisy, thieving messy barstewards.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted: