Dan & Phil Part 72: Always a Gaytime

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

sparkle wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:06 pm This post functions as tomorrows daily request from Sparkle for a new dinof video. Please Daniel.

I'm properly angry for the first time in a long while so I'd like another video with something that caught me as off guard as the phrase 'laughter, food, and sex' did, and then trying to work out if Dan made two dick sucking jokes. Its been 3 months and its still my highlight of YouTube this year.
this worked with a phil video last time, so,
here we go:
dan... please..... :tenfootpole:
tomorrow. thank.
hopefully he will answer.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

dancy wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:32 pm
ame wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:24 pm
dancy wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:59 pm Oh yeah, I was watching a recent video in which three teachers who didn't know D&P reacted to one of Dan's videos (I Nearly Blinded Myself), one of Phil's videos (DIY GLOW IN THE DARK FLUFFY SLIME), as well as a joint one (THE PHOTO BOOTH CHALLENGE). All three of them seemed to find Phil's video and personality a lot funnier and and expressed that he was more entertaining, which was kinda interesting to me considering I've often seen people describe Phil's content as childish/immature (which isn't something I agree with). Dunno, I just liked seeing that, I guess.
ooooh i wanna see that video, do you have any links? im a sucker for reaction videos
Here you go!
thanks! i love the part where phil started putting in the glitter and immediately everyone just looked horrified. i mean, as a teacher i can also relate.....cleaning up glitter is a nightmare.
"you are next to me in my life"
lesterchuu
philussy

sparkle wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:06 pm This post functions as tomorrows daily request from Sparkle for a new dinof video. Please Daniel.

I'm properly angry for the first time in a long while so I'd like another video with something that caught me as off guard as the phrase 'laughter, food, and sex' did, and then trying to work out if Dan made two dick sucking jokes. Its been 3 months and its still my highlight of YouTube this year.
i feeel you dude, "laughter, food, and sex" is still one of the best moments where i did a double take trying to process the phrase, and also questioning whether i heard it right or understood it right, all at the same time
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

ame wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:02 am

i feeel you dude, "laughter, food, and sex" is still one of the best moments where i did a double take trying to process the phrase, and also questioning whether i heard it right or understood it right, all at the same time
after that video, i literally did not sleep that night. i had a nap in the morning but when i woke up i waas fully convinced that the video was just a vivid dream.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
lesterchuu
philussy

ratlad wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:09 am
ame wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:02 am

after that video, i literally did not sleep that night. i had a nap in the morning but when i woke up i waas fully convinced that the video was just a vivid dream.
well whatever the new dinof vid will be, hope my brain processing power is up to date.
mamaphan
delia smith

so they are giving away a meet and greet but that doesn’t come with a ticket to the show? I think that’s what it said so they still have to buy a ticket if they want to see the show. They should say like if you already bought a ticket you get two chances and if you didn’t you only get one. Idk it is werid that people that didn’t get a ticket can win a meet and greet.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

My favorite bit of filth from the Helsinki show...
Dan's question: What color is Phil's hair dye?
D: You mean like specifically?
P: Specifically - not just color.
D: Not like - black. Okay, so, you dye your hair to cover up the ginger... not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just a fact that Phil is ginger.
P: It's mousy brown!
D: It's mousy brown. No, it's - ginger people are cool. Phil is mousy brown. Would you say rat brown?
P: Just guess!
D: There is a specific shade - oh my god. I don't know! Um. Mmm. Uhh. Moonlight black.
P: No! [buzzes him]
D: What is it?
P: It's Deep Black XXL.
D: I think whoever named that was... making a joke.
P: [snickering] That's what it is.
autumnhearth
senpai

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:23 am My favorite bit of filth from the Helsinki show...
D: Not like - black. Okay, so, you dye your hair to cover up the ginger... not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just a fact that Phil is ginger.
D: It's mousy brown. No, it's - ginger people are cool. Phil is mousy brown. Would you say rat brown?
D: There is a specific shade - oh my god. I don't know! Um. Mmm. Uhh. Moonlight black.
Lol I looked it up and the XXL isn’t the color name. The brand is Schwarzkopf the specific line is LIVE Color XXL HD and the color is 099 Deep Black.

https://www.amazon.com/Schwarzkopf-Live ... B016C613JM
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

autumnhearth wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 am
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:23 am My favorite bit of filth from the Helsinki show...
Lol I looked it up and the XXL isn’t the color name. The brand is Schwarzkopf the specific line is LIVE Color XXL HD and the color is 099 Deep Black.

He's probably confusing it with his favorite dildo.
lesterchuu
philussy

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 am

what favourite dildo? i think a certain spaniel towell is very offended right now (im sorry :garbage: )
apathy
sad dimple

mamaphan wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:43 am so they are giving away a meet and greet but that doesn’t come with a ticket to the show? I think that’s what it said so they still have to buy a ticket if they want to see the show. They should say like if you already bought a ticket you get two chances and if you didn’t you only get one. Idk it is werid that people that didn’t get a ticket can win a meet and greet.
Making it so that a purchase increases your chances of winning is still considered gambling in this context, like a lottery, which would make the contest illegal in the US. It has to be "no purchase necessary" and equal chance to win no matter how you enter.

But realistically, if you're traveling to the venue already for the M&G, it would make sense to just buy a ticket if they're available and you didn't have one already. And if not, they're not losing a seat and adding someone to the meeting line up costs nothing, so it's basically free promo for the venues either way.
That's my socializing quota for the month up.
sweetlyphan
delia smith

ame wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:52 am
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 am

what favourite dildo? i think a certain spaniel towell is very offended right now (im sorry :garbage: )
Turns out it's the same brand he used to dye his hair blue
:prideheart2:
lesterchuu
philussy

im sorry but im just reading the transcript for the helsinki show and i just wanna post this in appreciation to @alittledizzy for sacrificing themselves to listening to Every Loki the Cactus™ Joke ever. a moment of silence please.
D: [loki. loki is dead. did you know loki is dead? because dan's gonna tell you loki is dead. whether you want to hear it or not. my dreams are crispy now.]
honestly, this made me laugh so hard, much more than the actual running joke itself
- they stepped five feet away from each other.
P: That is true.
D: Oh my god. We're tethered together metaphorically.
P: We are.
D: Should we test it now?
P: Test how far we could go. [noises as they move apart]
D: When do we just disappear from-
P: I'm not in the light!
D: [screaming] Wait wait, oh, I'm alive again. I felt that.
P: I was fading away.
D: You were fading away?
P: I was.
D: Phil, go step over there. Phil's like - Dan, I don't feel so good... [audience screams]
P: Too soon.
D: That is the example of too soon.
also, idk but this just made me feel warm fuzzy feelings
Andy
squish

Hi hello just posting a quick congratulations to the estonians who were smart enough to book a hotel for the night and did not get screwed over by the poor time management.......
(Feel free to ignore this salty lurker who got stranded in a foreign country last night :cry: )
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Andy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:29 am Hi hello just posting a quick congratulations to the estonians who were smart enough to book a hotel for the night and did not get screwed over by the poor time management.......
(Feel free to ignore this salty lurker who got stranded in a foreign country last night :cry: )
Oh no! I hope everything is okay, glad you're safe!

Why I'm not holding my breath on a Dan Video too soon: the Europe leg of the tour is nearly over, theres only 5(?) free days spread out between the rest of the dates before they're home in London. If he uploads before the weekend is up, then props to him for filming and editing on the road... I really feel like he wouldn't want to be working constantly on a video in between shows, thats already "work" and probably draining. My thoughts are that we may not get any Dan content until the break before the US tour, but I'm more than happy to be proven wrong. I'm sure he knows how to balance things!
amberblogslife
squish

ame wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:24 am im sorry but im just reading the transcript for the helsinki show and i just wanna post this in appreciation to @alittledizzy for sacrificing themselves to listening to Every Loki the Cactus™ Joke ever. a moment of silence please.
D: [loki. loki is dead. did you know loki is dead? because dan's gonna tell you loki is dead. whether you want to hear it or not. my dreams are crispy now.]
honestly, this made me laugh so hard, much more than the actual running joke itself
D: Phil, go step over there. Phil's like - Dan, I don't feel so good... [audience screams]
also, idk but this just made me feel warm fuzzy feelings
I second this! Seeing her come up with a new way of roasting Dan every time he makes that joke has been absolutely amazing :respekt2:
Constantly in an existential crisis.
knq
lava lamp

I'm suddenly missing liveshows. :| They've been gone long enough that I've forgotten the acute discomfort of fandom-wide anxiety after Dan's unfiltered waffling. I just really want to hear about how they're finding all the traveling and hotels and sightseeing and shows and meeting fans and how they're feeling lately.

Assuming Rize crashes immediately, how likely is it they'll start doing live-streams again after the tour?
obvsly
#relatable

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:21 am Level Two: Phantastic Phacts
Wow. I'm deeply offended that Dan thinks anything associated with Phil being named XXL is a joke. You of all people, Dan.

Also, Mr. Lester's "That's what it is." Um... :shock:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

ame wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:24 am
Ok, I have to ask now. What the hell does this refer to? They made the same reference in Amsterdam and I am completely lost.
Google suggests some superhero movie meme? I don't watch those, feel free to spoil to explain the reference.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

LtrllySusan wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am
Ok, I have to ask now. What the hell does this refer to? They made the same reference in Amsterdam and I am completely lost.
Google suggests some superhero movie meme? I don't watch those, feel free to spoil to explain the reference.
I think it’s a spoiler for Avengers Infinity War, not that I’ve seen it! Something to do with Loki?
so_cheesy
butt chair

Edit: oh I misread
It’s a spoiler from Avengers Infinity War.
A character
Spiderman
says it to another character then dies.
animad
squish

so_cheesy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 am
Edit: oh I misread
It’s a spoiler from Avengers Infinity War.
A character
Spiderman
says it to another character then dies.
oh I didn't catch the avengers reference I thought it was referencing something they said at the boncas about the world ripping apart if they stepped to far away from each other
liola
rankussy

That fear when you travel to Stockholm on the same afternoon as Dan and Phil :?
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

liola wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:42 am That fear when you travel to Stockholm on the same afternoon as Dan and Phil :?
I feel you. My anxiety level about going outside went down instantly when I realised they're not in the same country as me anymore. :?
kavat
pastel persona

somethingsketchy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 pm
liola wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:42 am That fear when you travel to Stockholm on the same afternoon as Dan and Phil :?
I feel you. My anxiety level about going outside went down instantly when I realised they're not in the same country as me anymore. :?
I guess I'm picking up the baton in this relay race of anxiety then :?