Dan & Phil Part 72: Always a Gaytime

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, Dan’s voice in that ig spon, good spon voice. Of course Phil has sweets :roll:
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

ratlad wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:25 pm
rizzo wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:16 pm
kavat wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:49 pm I appreciate Phil's love for Polly but I'm still a tiny bit disappointed in the lack of tourist shots from Stockholm. I know they've been here a couple of times before but still. I hope it means they've been working on a new video or something.

I realize that I sound quite entitled and demanding right now but I just miss their faces.
You're not demanding imho. I feel the exact same way. The sell for IG stories was that we'd follow them around on their adventures in place of missing regular content. And like, I get that Phil's probably sick, but gimme those adventures! We missed Finland and now they're in Sweden and we're getting.... pictures of candy?

Nah. No thanks.
just imagine them though, spending the day together in their hotel room so phil can get some rest. dan is taking care of him, phil makes him sick, everybody claps.
I just realized that Queer Eye season 2 was released today. All is forgiven, have your rest day in bed crying into your candy.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

kavat wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:04 pm
kavat wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:49 pm I appreciate Phil's love for Polly but I'm still a tiny bit disappointed in the lack of tourist shots from Stockholm. I know they've been here a couple of times before but still. I hope it means they've been working on a new video or something.

I realize that I sound quite entitled and demanding right now but I just miss their faces.
You're not demanding imho. I feel the exact same way. The sell for IG stories was that we'd follow them around on their adventures in place of missing regular content. And like, I get that Phil's probably sick, but gimme those adventures! We missed Finland and now they're in Sweden and we're getting.... pictures of candy?

Nah. No thanks.
just imagine them though, spending the day together in their hotel room so phil can get some rest. dan is taking care of him, phil makes him sick, everybody claps.
I just realized that Queer Eye season 2 was released today. All is forgiven, have your rest day in bed crying into your candy.
... which is probably what Dan did today.
sparkle
blobfish

Do you know what this post is? :cheer:

This post is Sparkles daily request for a new dinof video :please:

I'm also really not feeling people today so unless Dan uploads (hahahaahahahahahahahaha if he does I'll buy one person from here a piece of merch from their store - providing you can guess like idk my mums name?) or Phil uploads (maybe) or theres a gaming video (PLEASE LADS) i'm going to go and hide from everyone.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

I'm not online a lot lately but I'm loving all these instagram posts and stories and I'm so thankful for everyone sharing their experiences at II, because I couldn't fly down to Amsterdam after all (work sucks). Thank you so much. :stan:

Car stuff:
We've moved on so spoiler, but if the car story is true the way Dan told it, then holy fuck. :shock: I assume he left out some bit that would make his parents selling his car more reasonable bc he tends to do that but if it really happened as he told it, wowza.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

LtrllySusan wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:20 pm
kavat wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Nah. No thanks.
... which is probably what Dan did today.
im 100% at peace with dnp watching queereye together in their hotel room, sharing some chocolates
:happytears:
im on s2 e1 and my eyes are stinging already.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

this guy i s2g
ratlad
angel bean

rizzo wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:06 pm
this guy i s2g
dan fits jawline stubble very well
like slightly visible stubble
i miss them
autumnhearth
senpai

Newgaming video!

Love that thumbnail.
sugar
eclipse shirt

i just watched the actual video of the 27 year old man who hasn't hit puberty and it made me so sad.... :(

definitely wasn't expecting a gaming video yet but i'm not complaining! maybe they're trying to make up for the lack of insta stories? either way, i really liked this video. extra flirty, imo.

why do they think we hate all or nothing? do we hate it? i don't, tbh.
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

(First off, a belated happy birthday to Dan - it was so nice to read through everyone's messages who donated to YMs; it warms my heart to see the Phandom pull together things like that. IDBpeeps should be proud!)

And YAY for a new video! :newyear: This is just what I needed tonight. I've got to say though - I'm not even finished with the video, but damn what's in the water? The flirt level is so HIGH it's making me blush :bruh: :flush:

edit: ...and Phil's in pants! :shock: How are all y'all? Doing Well? Staying hydrated? Enjoying life in the year of our Lester 2018?
Last edited by SHITiveHITtheFANdom on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
000dia000
emo goose

I'm actually sick of all the kink jokes, make it stop. I was about to unsubscribe when I saw the thumbnail without context, but I'm still very meh about the video itself and still bitter that this is the kind of content they're putting out.

Though, if anybody else is interested. When Phil had the tetris and katamari(?)sticker on his shirt, Dan said, 'What's this, a crossover episode??' And as a Bojack Horseman fan, I think that's beautiful. (The show also features depression and stuff, I wonder if Dan was indeed making that reference and if we'll ever hear his opinion on the show, if he hasn't ever mentioned it already.)
:cactus:
alien
procrastinator

sugar wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:58 pm
why do they think we hate all or nothing? do we hate it? i don't, tbh.
I was just going to ask this lol. I don't hate it either. I think it's fun and adds more to the video so I'm always up for it.

They were extra cute and flirty in this one. I was worried they'd seem stressed or tired when they film multiple during a random day off but that doesn't seem like the case at all!
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I really liked the video! Lots of cute moments +1 to the opinion that it was flirtier than usual.
Also Dan calling Phil out for wanting to be over the 10 minute mark, I’m dying... Capita£ester exposed. Is everyone still freaking out over the length of Dan’s nails?? I’m personally a fan tbh. Nice natural nails.
Last edited by sonicgreen on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello9217
flower crown

When I first saw the thumbnail I didn't think much of it but I loved that video so much. The nose boop, dan calling phil out on his capitalist agenda, and, like people above me have said, the flirt levels were high. I watch dnpgames for the bants and I received them today.
ratlad
angel bean

they were extremely flirtatious, damn.
phil in his underwear (?!?) pulling his shirt over his crotch, i see u. return of the weird nose boops. my face hurts from smiling so much.
dan saying the game is arousing and phil just says "that's... amazing.."
dan calling out Capita£ester for going over the 10 min mark lmao.
just gonna say it again, they were extremely flirty in this video and i love it so much. very much so.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I wasn't aware we disliked All or Nothing. Here was I was thinking that would be a nice catchphrase on merch, unaware of my own true feelings about it. Thanks for letting me know, Dan and Phil!

Also, like - what the fuck did I just watch? That video was a full flirt fest.

4.22 "I'm close!' and Dan calling it out killed me.
7:55 Dan all but calling Phil capita£ester... "We're learning more about Phil's real motivations..." Frankly, this WHOLE BIT has me deaddeaddead.
8:33 "The gauntlet has been thrown," and Phil boops Dan's nose, and Dan giggles. And I am buried. 6 feet under. Goodbye, me.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

That video was a+, would definitely recommend.

I want to play the game now too so thanks deppy.

Can someone point me to the info where Phil is sick? I see a lot of people talking about it but I haven’t seen the source, thaaaanks.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That video was fantastic. Dan calling out capita£ester? I'm here for it. The cute natural voice bit at the start? The general flirtiness and bantz? Playful slapping? Phil's innuendos and Dan casually acknowledging it without a hint of the dearly departed This Guy distancing? Such a fully pleasant twelve minutes. I think back to back filming gets them in a good kind of zone,
sparkle
blobfish

sparkle wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:30 pm I'm also really not feeling people today so unless Dan uploads (hahahaahahahahahahahaha if he does I'll buy one person from here a piece of merch from their store - providing you can guess like idk my mums name?) or Phil uploads (maybe) or theres a gaming video (PLEASE LADS) i'm going to go and hide from everyone.
I picked up my phone to see what episode of GBBO has the salt Rum Baba and I was very, VERY surprised to see my melancholic prayers answered. So here I am, popping out of my duvet fort to give my thoughts on the video...

WE GET IT. YOU FUCK. :newyear: :newyear: :newyear:

also thank you god for supplying me with that view of Phil's thigh.

and thank you to Dan for roasting Phil - gotta get that adsense

and on what planet does Dan 69 with his friends because... wow :lol:

... now I'm going to return to my cave of depression and GBBO. As I am on said episode with the Rum Babas and i've only just finished the signature bake.

honestly at this point they've made it so if they ever did say, officially, 'we're together' it would be the non-event of the century and i'd like to present this video as evidence.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
autumnhearth
senpai

I very much enjoyed the video, it was fun. The flirting after Dan’s furious dabbing dance (around 7:30) and while suggesting all or nothing was through the roof. I actually shouted “FLIRTING!” out loud. I’m very mature and still a bit wonky from a homeopathic allergy medicine that I realized was trying to kill me with it’s very poisonous plants. @ratlad I’m pretty sure he was wearing shorts, but he did pull his shirt down after and round of intense banter/flirting so :shrug: Thanks for letting me know about the return of QE, loving this season. Jealous of GBBO though.
Last edited by autumnhearth on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kavat
pastel persona

- I love Dan's low voice
- Dan wants to strangle his friends in a kinky way
- They'r flirting. A lot. The third wheeling is strong
- "Don't choke me daddy"
- "I'm getting there, I'm close" that makes Dan chuckle
- Omg Phil said shit, what a mad lad
- "I'm arousing myself right now, Phil. You didn't wanna hear that but I've got it for you" Sometimes Dan speaks and I just wish he didn't
- Please stop dabbing
- Dan shaming Phil for wanting the video to be over 10 mins, wonderful
- Nose boop?! Followed by a jupcut. Unnecessary
- "HUBRIS, WHY?!" should be Dan's tagline on this channel

10/10 would watch again!
knq
lava lamp

I can't watch past the first two seconds of the video because I don't understand what Dan is mumbling and even though it DOESN'T MATTER it's driving me crazy. The man should come with subtitles. :/
sugar
eclipse shirt

watsonian wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:31 pm I can't watch past the first two seconds of the video because I don't understand what Dan is mumbling and even though it DOESN'T MATTER it's driving me crazy. The man should come with subtitles. :/
he says "just moved onto tricky towers" which is the name of the game :D
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

watsonian wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:31 pm I can't watch past the first two seconds of the video because I don't understand what Dan is mumbling and even though it DOESN'T MATTER it's driving me crazy. The man should come with subtitles. :/
Same here, so I played it back at .75x and the volume all the way up and
Dan(slightly distracted by outside noises): "Uh- just m-moved on to Tricky Towers."