Dan & Phil Part 73: my furry bf

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
cherrybomb3
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: he/him

opendoor wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:39 am It made me think of them too, which is a sign these two have officially ruined our brains. Also as a fun fact, I'm a long-standing panic! fan but I don't really dig this album, so it kinda makes sense a non-fan would like it. Silver Lining's a banger though.

tbh i prefered death of a bachelor but that might change in time whoooo knows

igtv is proper snazzy imo
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

I'm gonna take a page off @sparkle's book and make my official request for a new Phil video. Not that I wouldn't love a Dan video, god I fucking would, but as I'm not sure if he actually filmed it, i'm gonna go with the most likely option :stan:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
kavat
pastel persona

lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Yeah it's now penalties :x
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
lilabet
philussy

And we're through. Lol I swear I won't be a football update account.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
yeetussy
glabella

And England ended up winning! Honestly, I was laughing and kinda anxious for a while. They went so long into overtime and literally almost tied again with penalties! My dad and I were just kinda laughing but then he legit started getting anxious :lol: I wish I had friends into football so I could rant abt it with them instead of on here but when I saw Dan posted a story about it I couldn’t help but relate hard
WrongEraDreamer
phillion/danosaur <//3

Oh Dan I love you so fucking much but my Colombian ass is salty and angry hahahahaha so many things were unfair (*cough* the referee *cough*) but now I'll root for the remaining Latin American countries. At least now I can say that I was suffering a heart attack at the same time as Dan Howell (and probably Phil?) hahahahahahaha

But it was fun to know I was watching the same match at the same time and suffering the same stress!!! That is a bond I had with the boys for a moment and I'll treasure it. :lol:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

lilabet wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:54 pm And we're through. Lol I swear I won't be a football update account.
[personal information removed at OP's request]
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

lilabet wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:54 pm And we're through. Lol I swear I won't be a football update account.
that's so unrelatable alexa play bits n pieces
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag:
lilabet
philussy

whatdoiknow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:02 pm
Apparently we've never won a penalty shootout at the World Cup do there was some stress.

I love that I’m claiming England now but New Zealand’s not in it so hey.
Phandom Gives
greenergrass
stress mushroom

lilabet wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:17 pm
whatdoiknow wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:02 pm
Apparently we've never won a penalty shootout at the World Cup do there was some stress.

WrongEraDreamer
phillion/danosaur <//3

lilabet wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:17 pm

I don't know what hurts more, the fact that my country lost or the fact that there is an Instagram story of my faves celebrating that hahahahahaha. Oh well, enjoy it boys!!!!

Now..... since England won..... can you bring the tour to Colombia to make amends? pretty please? just saying?
:please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

(I'll stop posting, sorry hahahahaha)
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Amazed we got through. Good use of meme, Danny. I’ve never known them into football before, World Cup gets most of us in the end.
cherrybomb3
cheeky #spon

holy fUCK is it ever coming home my sexuality is dead and buried this world cup has made me str8 holy heckkkkk
Phantasy
woodland creature

This is aggressively cute...
lilabet
philussy

Phandom Gives
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

loonyradish
living flop

Another slightly off-topic question, I'm sorry - so, I audiorecorded the Berlin show, and I'd like to share it on YT so that other people can enjoy it too. I know it was specifically said not to film it, but as far as I know, no one said anything about audiorecordings. I'm worried about my account getting deleted if it's not allowed - does anyone of you know how that works and if it's okay if I upload it? Thank you! <3
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

starwatersong wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:46 am I live in Canada (very few Hot Topics) — anyone else see these buttons?
I went into my local hot topic with your post in mind, and while I don't know which part of Canada you're in, I'm on the west coast and I saw the jail ones right away. They had a few of them out in the open and they were very easy to spot. I've also seen their shirts in store too, so it's safe to say we're also getting deppy merch. I didn't see the smaller pins though and I dug through the pile a little.

Also, I'm dying at that third-wheeling m&g picture ahaha
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Sorry for the double post, but Phil liked this tweet and I honestly forgot about this until now. I remember being disappointed when Louise said she lost the footage and while it'd be cool to have it, it would be so weird to watch something filmed years ago today
JustMarie
drama llama

WrongEraDreamer wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:02 pm Oh Dan I love you so fucking much but my Colombian ass is salty and angry hahahahaha so many things were unfair (*cough* the referee *cough*) but now I'll root for the remaining Latin American countries. At least now I can say that I was suffering a heart attack at the same time as Dan Howell (and probably Phil?) hahahahahahaha

But it was fun to know I was watching the same match at the same time and suffering the same stress!!! That is a bond I had with the boys for a moment and I'll treasure it. :lol:
This is already off topic oops
A bit late but saaaaaaaaame (fellow colombian lol) :roll:
When I saw that tweet I wanted to throw my freakin phone
ratlad
angel bean

dan's insta .... didn't ask for the soft little 'cheers' bump to phil's cup, but i'll take it.
"the sugar is phil" what a blessed phrase.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

"all the sugar is phil, the bitter vodka represents me"
im having a flashback to that one liveshow where louise lowkey called dan the sweetness in phils life, but sure dan, youre all bitterness i guess
"you are next to me in my life"
Afunnyworld
sofa crease

Does anyone know what happened to the meet and greet drawings that were supposed to happen for the US shows? Shouldn't someone have spoken up about winning by now? Will the winners be announced or listed at some point? Maybe I just completely misunderstood what it was supposed to be...?
knq
lava lamp

I just heard a woman in the background of Dan’s succulent IG say ‘sorry are you guys almost done?’ on like the third rewatch and I’m laughing. Were they meant to be working when watching the Sport just superseded everything else? :lol: