Dan & Phil Part 73: my furry bf

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Well, frick me, Philip Lester. Relaxed, gorgeous, radiating everything :faint: so proud of him and his knees.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

My god they keep on killing me this week, just go on, take an actual couple picture, give me the fatality I'm craving, finish me I can't take it anymore :happytears:

Dan's behaviour on all these Phil's pictures so far has just been "proud boyfriend in love who spent months convincing his hot boyfriend just how hot he is" I don't care what you say you can fight me on this
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

i keep staring at phil’s picture and he is so absolutely breathtakingly beautiful? i cant deal with it.
fuck me i feel like i’ve been punched in the face by his beauty
:gayaf:
sparkle
blobfish

yeetussy wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:03 am
obvsly wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 am
sparkle wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:37 am FUCK ME

(i clicked submit too soon but the sentiment still stands. FUCKING HELL PHIL LESTER)
I concur.
I was just going to quote this to say I ghostwrote every word, but ig Dan wanted to claim his work before me.

In other words, this is more proof that @sparkle is, in fact, Daniel Howell.
Shh.... nobody can know :tinfoil:

going to hit you with a variation on my daily request today. I'm moving house, I'm not going to have wifi until BT come on monday and unless someone here works at O2 and can reset my data for the month because I've got like 1gb to last me 10 days so... this is your weekend request from Sparkle (aka Phil Trash, Dan who?) for no new videos please. If Dan uploads this weekend I'm going unstan and steal his man.

I found this gif and i'm going to put it under a spoiler because I can't tell if this is crossing a line but I think it sums up the general mood re:2018 Phil. Especially from Dan

not sorry
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

sparkle wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:12 am I found this gif and i'm going to put it under a spoiler because I can't tell if this is crossing a line but I think it sums up the general mood re:2018 Phil. Especially from Dan

not sorry
Can someone photoshop a quiff onto the banana please.

My video senses are tingling btw. Been a full week since the last gaming video, so it's really time that they upload. They can't wait until they have a 1-2 day break everytime since the have a lot of 4-5 day periods with back-to-back shows.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I would love a video but I’m going to be selfish and request that they wait until I’m done being busy before they upload all kinds of cute insta stories today.

Re: Bryony - phil liked her tweet too, it’s nice that they are supportive friends. Wonder if dnp will tweet about pride today

@alien idk how long they’ve been friends with Matt but phil liked his engagement photo last year so they’ve probably been friends/acquaintances for awhile
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I love both of them liking Bryony's tweet. <3 And just in general all the warm supportive queer stuff floating all around the general phandom atmosphere lately. I wonder if the amount of pride flags and queer couples they see at their shows actually puts them in a much more confident frame of mind when it comes to publicly expressing things?
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:50 pm I love both of them liking Bryony's tweet. <3 And just in general all the warm supportive queer stuff floating all around the general phandom atmosphere lately. I wonder if the amount of pride flags and queer couples they see at their shows actually puts them in a much more confident frame of mind when it comes to publicly expressing things?
i was thinking that as well!! i just want them to feel loved and accepted by us, which i feel like they do! i'm just so happy for them and how much they've grown and opened up this year.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
ratlad
angel bean

phil is such a snacc that even the alligator wants to eat him
lilabet
philussy

Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
liola
rankussy

Behind the scene of the third wheeling pose
Slight cringe aside (mostly at the third wheeling on the gaming channel mention and their faces in the actual pic) I find it so fascinating how they communicate with basically just one look and a few head movements. I love that Phil makes sure to check in and how Dan is just like eh sure :shrugs:

And the way they almost crash against each other to get in pose is actually funny :mrgreen:
lilabet wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:38 pm
flirty bois :(
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

liola wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:47 pm Behind the scene of the third wheeling pose
Slight cringe aside (mostly at the third wheeling on the gaming channel mention and their faces in the actual pic) I find it so fascinating how they communicate with basically just one look and a few head movements. I love that Phil makes sure to check in and how Dan is just like eh sure :shrugs:

And the way they almost crash against each other to get in pose is actually funny :mrgreen:
This kind of stuff is so interesting because it's such a short moment but it conveys so much about their relationship in a way that's basically stripped of their personas. It really shows that they know each other back to front and inside out.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:55 pm
liola wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:47 pm Behind the scene of the third wheeling pose

This kind of stuff is so interesting because it's such a short moment but it conveys so much about their relationship in a way that's basically stripped of their personas. It really shows that they know each other back to front and inside out.
same honestly. my heart warms over the fact that they know each other so well that: 1)they know each others limits and boundaries, and 2)can communicate effectively with just a few words/gestures. they have so much synergy from spending so much time together and it shows. on a more emotional level, i love how phil made sure dan was comfortable with the pose itself....and it does make me think...but also its just a really sweet thing to do. i love how dan is slowly expanding his comfort zone. hes not building walls to keep people away again perse, i like to think that they still like to keep a part of themselves private, but both of them (especially dan) have been slowly renovating those walls and including us in it - imagine tiny cozy rooms with doors. sorry for the weird metaphor but yeah
"you are next to me in my life"
knq
lava lamp

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:55 pm

The photo wasn't for me but I love the video. I've only ever seen one other video where Dan and Phil shared a look to check in with each other before doing a pose a fan had asked for, and that one was a lot quicker. I'd honestly love to see a pose they didn't fully do or told the fan they'd modify because of whatever reason. They communicate impressively in such a fast paced environment with so much anxiety/excitement floating around.

Also, Phil's eyebrow raise. :love1: Eyebrow communication is my favorite thing to come out of the meet and greets.
ratlad
angel bean

i just hope they don't feel like they have to rethink how they position themselves in gaming videos :/ i don't want that to come to dnps attention, though i'm probably being too pessimistic. if they find it comforting to squish up against each other in vids, then nothing should stop them.
oh well, they're grown adults and they know theor boundaries with us and each other.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

lilabet
philussy

Phandom Gives
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

nice cute video to feed us today, it was aight
as always, these two dont know the concept of personal space at all also dan is much better (maybe not "fluent good") at accents than you do phil, sorry.

7:25 - "obviously germany baby"???? was he trying to make an austin powers reference or
7:45 - oh phil...you and your dirty mind (that laugh is adorable tho)
10:22 - im looking forward to all the gif makers flooding my tumblr feed with the gunshot ricochet thingy they did here
"you are next to me in my life"
autumnhearth
senpai

That moment in the M&G vid makes me feel a lot of things. It’s such a brief, quiet, almost imperceptible moment of communication in a very noisy, busy room. I doubt they like to say no to their fans, but I love that Phil still asks Dan if he’s okay with it. He doesn’t seem thrilled, they both know the image will be all over social media as a meme, but he shrugs because it’s fine, they are making a fan happy (even if I might feel that fan was super ballsy and breaking down the 4th wall). Speaking of positioning/third wheeling on the gaming channel....

There was only one moment that I could tell they were in separate chairs. Dan’s energy level/level of enthusiasm at the beginning of this video is about what I feel towards this series and I’m not sure why. But it got better as the teasing/banter went on ‘spoon/buffoon’. And Phil certainly cheered me up.

As an Ohioan, I just have to say ‘A-kron’?! (its ‘a’ like apple). Home of Goodyear Tire and it’s blimp and LeBron James I guess (he’s leaving again and I couldn’t care any less).

And woah quick turn around with an instastory. Let us breathe.
firsttimeposter
living flop

Catallena wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:02 pm I love that Natalie Tran was Dan's greatest inspiration for starting YouTube and now he's letting his channel die in the same way Nat did. Once a copycat always a copycat huh Dan? Although Nat said on Twitter that she had been filming a video again, so at this point she'll probably upload before Dan does. :lol:
Ahh she’s saying she’ll post a video this wednesday, and I’m literally starving after these, what 18-19 months? On that note, I’d love for dan to do a side channel video talking about his inspirations for videos, in life, and not only people but just things that inspires him uhh that’d be pretty cool. I love how you can see nats’ video-technices in how dan chooses to do sketches (like in daniel and depression) and editing.

As others have said, I’d also love a video of him talking about his experiences with therapy, as I feel it would both be funny and helpful to those who are wondering about therapy, cause I see that quite often with this fandom.

Sorry if I’m a bit late on this topic haha. The new gaming video is cool too, I like how they both seemed more relaxed than the sims video.
Last edited by Catallena on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Just like their previous GeoGuessr videos, I really enjoyed their latest gaming vid.
I don't know why, but I find it quite relaxing watching them play this game, so I know this will be something I'll rewatch.

Been loving the instagram stories.

Phil with his knees out was a great sight to wake up to. :love1:
firsttimeposter
living flop

firsttimeposter wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 pm
Catallena wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:02 pm I love that Natalie Tran was Dan's greatest inspiration for starting YouTube and now he's letting his channel die in the same way Nat did. Once a copycat always a copycat huh Dan? Although Nat said on Twitter that she had been filming a video again, so at this point she'll probably upload before Dan does. :lol:
Ahh she’s saying she’ll post a video this wednesday, and I’m literally starving after these, what 18-19 months? On that note, I’d love for dan to do a side channel video talking about his inspirations for videos, in life, and not only people but just things that inspires him uhh that’d be pretty cool. I love how you can see nats’ video-technices in how dan chooses to do sketches (like in daniel and depression) and editing.

As others have said, I’d also love a video of him talking about his experiences with therapy, as I feel it would both be funny and helpful to those who are wondering about therapy, cause I see that quite often with this fandom.

Sorry if I’m a bit late on this topic haha. The new gaming video is cool too, I like how they both seemed more relaxed than the sims video.
(Why does my reply keep seeming like the person I’m replying to wrote it? lol is it just my phone?)
Last edited by lefthandedism on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quotes
bookfiend
spork
Pronouns: She/her

I’m just not in the right mood today and I was just kinda bored by today’s video.

I feel like there’s just nothing memorable about this or the previous Geoguesser videos.
Definitely not worth watching twice, but I know that’s just my opinion. :shrug:

Maybe I’m finding it disappointing because of how little video content we’re getting. The less entertaining videos are sticking out more to me than they did last year. :|