Dan & Phil Part 74: we stan a model

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

ame wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:00 pm
mermaid blood wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:53 pm
ratlad wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:36 pm
liola wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:47 am Dan's tumblr likes are always wild
I have no idea how to embed a tumblr post from mobile help but there's the link
this is adorable... coop doop.... important post.
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh...

this is depicting a proposal, right?
yes also same
(maybe its foreshadowing something)
Omg I am so not romantic. I was thinking it was his hand plunging into his chest and wondering why they would draw it like that? :rofl:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Can you see Dan's Tumblr likes without having an account? I'd love to stay up-to-date with all that silliness he likes but I don't want an account.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

LtrllySusan wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:49 pm Can you see Dan's Tumblr likes without having an account? I'd love to stay up-to-date with all that silliness he likes but I don't want an account.
Unfortunately I think you have to be logged in to see his likes (I’ve had the same issue since I deleted the app and have to log myself back in when I remember that I want to look)
Unless some kind souls link them here... :)
knq
lava lamp
Pronouns: she/her

I swear Phil had told us before about the flooded room. Does anyone remember? I can't find a tweet or anything but I remember it. I'm trying get a grasp on that text conversation, where at 6am Dan is like 'lets go' and then at 10am Phil's room is flooded.

Also just throwing in a screencap of the conversation about Phil's sensitive nose because in the video Dan says 'you have a sensitive nose' but in the text it says 'you have the sensitive nose' and somehow I find that incredibly cute, like they only need one functioning nose between them.
hello9217
flower crown

watsonian wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:17 pm I swear Phil had told us before about the flooded room. Does anyone remember? I can't find a tweet or anything but I remember it. I'm trying get a grasp on that text conversation, where at 6am Dan is like 'lets go' and then at 10am Phil's room is flooded.

Also just throwing in a screencap of the conversation about Phil's sensitive nose because in the video Dan says 'you have a sensitive nose' but in the text it says 'you have the sensitive nose' and somehow I find that incredibly cute, like they only need one functioning nose between them.
Ok that conversation is really confusing to me bc dan texts no first and then phil is like my room flooded. Like why did dan text no and then that prompts phil to mention his room. And then he never explains how/why it was flooded he just says he changed rooms. Also I thought the sensitive nose thing was cute as well. It's like out of us two in the relationship you're the one with the sensitive nose
alien
procrastinator

hello9217 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:45 pm
watsonian wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:17 pm I swear Phil had told us before about the flooded room. Does anyone remember? I can't find a tweet or anything but I remember it. I'm trying get a grasp on that text conversation, where at 6am Dan is like 'lets go' and then at 10am Phil's room is flooded.

Ok that conversation is really confusing to me bc dan texts no first and then phil is like my room flooded. Like why did dan text no and then that prompts phil to mention his room. And then he never explains how/why it was flooded he just says he changed rooms. Also I thought the sensitive nose thing was cute as well. It's like out of us two in the relationship you're the one with the sensitive nose
My thought about that was that before they split up to check out their rooms there was a question between them maybe about their rooms and when dan got to his room the answer the question was 'no' so he texted it to phil without explanation because they were just discussing it.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

alien wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 pm

My thought about that was that before they split up to check out their rooms there was a question between them maybe about their rooms and when dan got to his room the answer the question was 'no' so he texted it to phil without explanation because they were just discussing it.
^ that makes a lot of sense!!!
wonder why they kept in the "lets give" "go"
though. maybe cause it was a typo and it's On Brand for Dan to make typos that Phil still loves after 9 years of friendship?
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I thought I recalled dan saying it was his room that flooded

ETA: maybe it was separate occasions but I thought dan said his room smelled like sewage and he had to switch and everyone came to his room and then when he switched there was a spider on his bed and phil had Stayed behind and saw it.

Also I think some of those conversations have to be edited because they don’t make a lot of sense in context but that’s okay- probable either boring things were taken out or private things we don’t need to know
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Amiaw wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Also I think some of those conversations have to be edited because they don’t make a lot of sense in context but that’s okay- probable either boring things were taken out or private things we don’t need to know
Dan had the room that smelled of poo and the spider incident. Did he have a flooded room too? I'm struggling to remember what anecdotes we've gotten when.

The 'no' did confuse me too just because it appears to be a seamless screenshot. Considering they carefully edited dates and times out of the ones pre-tour I am struggling to figure out why he would edit it but actually leave the date in for that one.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Dan had the room that smelled of poo and the spider incident. Did he have a flooded room too? I'm struggling to remember what anecdotes we've gotten when.

The 'no' did confuse me too just because it appears to be a seamless screenshot. Considering they carefully edited dates and times out of the ones pre-tour I am struggling to figure out why he would edit it but actually leave the date in for that one.
The thing that confuses me about the timestamps of those messages is that on 12th June they flew from Warsaw to Helsinki using Finnair, but Finnair has no early morning flights from Warsaw to Helsinki, which would make it impossible from them to be checking in to a hotel in Helsinki at 10 am on any European time zone. As per their IG stories, they arrived in the afternoon, which makes it logical to assume that Phil uses 12-hour clock on his phone (unlike Dan), but why would Phil not discover that his room had flooded and swap rooms earlier? Did they do something time-consuming between landing and checking in, or did they hang out together in Dan’s room before Phil went to check out his own?
sonicgreen
woodland creature

somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:32 pm The thing that confuses me about the timestamps of those messages is that on 12th June they flew from Warsaw to Helsinki using Finnair, but Finnair has no early morning flights from Warsaw to Helsinki, which would make it impossible from them to be checking in to a hotel in Helsinki at 10 am on any European time zone. As per their IG stories, they arrived in the afternoon, which makes it logical to assume that Phil uses 12-hour clock on his phone (unlike Dan), but why would Phil not discover that his room had flooded and swap rooms earlier? Did they do something time-consuming between landing and checking in, or did they hang out together in Dan’s room before Phil went to check out his own?
loonyradish
living flop

somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:32 pm

The thing that confuses me about the timestamps of those messages is that on 12th June they flew from Warsaw to Helsinki using Finnair, but Finnair has no early morning flights from Warsaw to Helsinki, which would make it impossible from them to be checking in to a hotel in Helsinki at 10 am on any European time zone. As per their IG stories, they arrived in the afternoon, which makes it logical to assume that Phil uses 12-hour clock on his phone (unlike Dan), but why would Phil not discover that his room had flooded and swap rooms earlier? Did they do something time-consuming between landing and checking in, or did they hang out together in Dan’s room before Phil went to check out his own?
If Phil was using the 12-hour clock on his phone, it would say AM/PM after the times though, I googled iPhone texts and didn't find any without the AM/PM, so he has to be using the 24-hour system. Then again, it doesn't really make sense regarding the flights. I'm confused :shrug:

Btw, I noticed the thing with the sensitive nose too, and I too thought that it was such a couple thing to say <3 Or well at least again a sign of how well they know each other, taking on these little roles in their friendship/relationship.
I don't think I'm making sense here, can't really express myself well rn :lol: the point is, it was cute af and made me smile
dancy
procrastinator

somethingsketchy wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:32 pm

That probably has to do with the fact that Phil took these screenshots while in the US and since his phone probably automatically adjusts to the timezone he's in, I'm assuming that would also cause the time of his old texts to change. I'm not entirely sure when he took the screenshots but they were in Georgia when this video was filmed and in Florida a few days before and the time difference between Finland and Georgia/Florida is 7 hours, meaning the texts were probably sent at around 5pm at the hotel in Helsinki. That would also explain the timing of the prior texts from Dan because I kinda doubt he'd be up and texting Phil at 6:30am.

Also, I'm kinda wondering whether D&P will actually go live on Rize this week and whether they'll actually announce it this time around. Last week there was no prior warning and hardly anyone got notifications from Rize but if I recall correctly, they did said they'd probably do another liveshow today or on Thursday.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

@dancy Lol, I was already doing considerable mental gymnastics trying to work out the situation with the facts that we know for sure, but that makes a lot more sense than anything else. :lol:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Okay now try an ice cap guys (or a french vanilla. I live on those when I'm at uni and they're pure sugar so I'm sure Phil would be a fan)
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Omg, that was so fricking cute. Phil looks so good in that top, and that hair. My first thought on seeing the paused ig story was “hello, angel, what’s this now?” Trash, I’m never getting out of this trash can.
starwatersong
phabergé

This whole thread is so beautiful. <3

Also, this was my first time successfully embedding anything on my phone.
lilabet
philussy

Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
Sunshine
phillion/danosaur <//3

Who is the head Dan has put on the top of the tower? I can’t make it out.
starwatersong
phabergé

It’s Drake. Lol
lilabet
philussy

Phandom Gives
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

At least we got a warning this time. I wonder if Rize will be able to handle thousands of people at once from the hype this time.
citizen_erased
truth bomb

lilabet wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:45 pm
<3 <3 <3

That twitter thread is also so beautiful :love1:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

just here to say that i’m dead because dan’s insta pic just killed me! my best friend saw the picture before me and the first thing she told me was : ‘you’re not ready for the pic dan just posted’
needless to say, she was fucking right
i love this boy :happytears:
:gayaf:
autumnhearth
senpai

I reject his caption. Embarrassing? F off!