Dan & Phil Part 74: we stan a model

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

wait what liveshow????
also bringing this over here:
Amiaw wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:26 pm Also: cute phil like
good............ blessed.......
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
annabanana
sofa crease
Pronouns: she/her

They also confirmed they have a gaming laptop and will do some tour bus gaming. One of them (can't remember which) said hopefully not while its moving. Then mentioned they should use the little bench that seats 1.5 people as the place to record the gaming.
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

mood.
amberblogslife
squish

Was this them trying to test how the app holds up when people only come in gradually? Because in that case, it still failed quite hard... Didn't even see anything except a loading screen and didn't hear a thing, no notification either.

Anyway thx for the JUMPSCARE guys. Really appreciated it.
Constantly in an existential crisis.
ratlad
angel bean

i didn't even get a notification. worst part is that a majority of the stream is lost because rize doesn't fucking record it ::)))))
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Amiaw wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:26 pm Also: cute phil like
there's something about phil liking this that's making me especially emotional. someone hold me. :sobs:

re: that "liveshow" - i'd really appreciate it if content was made public, boys. tyvm.

ETA - I wanted to highlight this bit of transcript from last night's show, because I think it's hilarious and probably accurate:
alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:00 am What's in Dan's Box?
- fursuit tail
- mysterious polaroids of his friends (D: Did you just say 'of my friends'? That's a joke right there. It's just twelve polaroids of Phil.)
- signed picture of Anthony Padilla
:lol:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

I'm not sure if anyone screen recorded the ls (hopefully they did), but if not I've uploaded a couple of clips filmed old school style (aka used my ipad to film my phone). They're not great but they're something.

Links are:
https://phantastically-average.tumblr.c ... you-get-to

https://phantastically-average.tumblr.c ... o-struggle
loonyradish
living flop

The one time I put my phone away for more than an hour, and they decide to do a spontaneous livestream, are they kidding me.

@topdanhowellmemes thank you so much for the recording!! :stan: you're saving some lifes (at least mine)

Also, that phil like <3 i had a look at the instagram pages of both guys, and their photography is amazing. Also found a photo of Tyler Oakley on Matthew's instagram!
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

but why did this happen? i hated that! so much stress! i’m glad it was just five minutes! i’m always super stressed about liveshows, dnp doing things live in general! anyway i’m
just overreacting!

@topdanhowellmemes THANK YOU SO MUCH! you’re the mvp!
:gayaf:
sweetlyphan
delia smith

loonyradish wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 pm The one time I put my phone away for more than an hour, and they decide to do a spontaneous livestream, are they kidding me.

@topdanhowellmemes thank you so much for the recording!! :stan: you're saving some lifes (at least mine)

Also, that phil like <3 i had a look at the instagram pages of both guys, and their photography is amazing. Also found a photo of Tyler Oakley on Matthew's instagram!
Right! I swear I was offline for 5 minutes and then everyone is talking about a livestream when I came back.
:prideheart2:
hello9217
flower crown

I know people were talking about this awhile ago but I noticed that someone on tumblr won one of the contests for the venues.
(Sorry I don't know how to imbed tumblr links)
Last edited by lefthandedism on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed tumblr embed
knq
lava lamp

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:13 pm I'm not sure if anyone screen recorded the ls (hopefully they did), but if not I've uploaded a couple of clips filmed old school style (aka used my ipad to film my phone). They're not great but they're something.

Links are:
https://phantastically-average.tumblr.c ... you-get-to

https://phantastically-average.tumblr.c ... o-struggle
I appreciate this so much! I was apparently sat right in front of the computer with my phone in reach when they went on Rize, but I didn't get any sort of notification. :shrug:
Elemancy
butt chair

Small update from stressville: spoke to a ticket rep at njpac who was very pleasant and helped ease my worries somewhat. Apparently the change to have tickets mailed instead of picked up at will call came at the last second for them as well. I wonder if after the first show in the US, with all the problems ticket holders had in trying to get in, if they (Dan and Phil/their team) tried to make it easier for people without having to jump through hoops with the question of verifying Id's before being able to get in. Which is a nice thought if so.
I haven't heard anyone else having a similar problem with not receiving their tickets for this event, but I wanted to quickly comment on it again just in case.

Now I'm going to try and relax and watch the little snippet of the rize livestream while enjoying how good they both looked today.
:dildo:
autumnhearth
senpai

I was in Amish country all day, lol, what livestream? :lol: Is this just how they are going to promo all their future videos, telling us beforehand that their butts will be pressed together? Asdfghjkl
obvsly
#relatable

Ouch. My heart... :happytears:
greenergrass
stress mushroom

autumnhearth wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:19 am I was in Amish country all day, lol, what livestream? :lol: Is this just how they are going to promo all their future videos, telling us beforehand that their butts will be pressed together? Asdfghjkl
lmao I mean, not the worst promo tactic out there
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

obvsly wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:34 am
Ouch. My heart... :happytears:
this makes me way happier than it should :') like gosh adjks i got so emotional
:transheart:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

We get it Dan. We really do.
liola
rankussy

obsessivelymoody wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:14 am We get it Dan. We really do.
Is this Dan's way to say he's gonna get some? Cause truly Dan, I don't need to know that, please. We get it. Stop being loud
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
yeetussy
glabella

liola wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:39 am
obsessivelymoody wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:14 am We get it Dan. We really do.
Is this Dan's way to say he's gonna get some? Cause truly Dan, I don't need to know that, please. We get it. Stop being loud
You’d think Dan would’ve left it alone after the whole “laughter, food, and sex” thing, but, much like the gaming channel has proven, he only screams louder. Please Dan we understand already
Last edited by lefthandedism on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote tags
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Updatedphan has the livestream on YouTube, though the first two minutes are silent (there’s a summary at the beginning) and the sound goes ropey again at the end:

ratlad
angel bean

i could almost hear the giggling in the back of my mind from when they found that on the map, probably.
autumnhearth
senpai

Do *not* trust Dan, I don’t like pulpy orange juice but *love* those aloe vera drinks, especially that watermelon peach one that Phil had. It’s a totally different texture to citrus pulp. It’s smooth and fun to chew on. I’m also bitterly reminded of how my husband won’t share drinks with me, but these two...

Watch out Intercourse, Pennsylvania, Dan’s coming for ya!
greenergrass
stress mushroom

autumnhearth wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:55 pm Watch out Intercourse, Pennsylvania, Dan’s coming for ya!
I almost made a joke by swapping out 'for' for a different word, but I'm more classy than that. Yep. Not immature at all
autumnhearth
senpai

whatdoiknow wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:29 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:55 pm Watch out Intercourse, Pennsylvania, Dan’s coming for ya!
I almost made a joke by swapping out 'for' for a different word, but I'm more classy than that. Yep. Not immature at all
Yep I definitely did *not* consider spelling ‘come’ a different way. Not on here. Not on Tumblr. Never.