Dan & Phil Part 74: we stan a model

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
greenergrass
stress mushroom

autumnhearth wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:44 pm
whatdoiknow wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:29 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:55 pm Watch out Intercourse, Pennsylvania, Dan’s coming for ya!
I almost made a joke by swapping out 'for' for a different word, but I'm more classy than that. Yep. Not immature at all
Yep I definitely did *not* consider spelling ‘come’ a different way. Not on here. Not on Tumblr. Never.
Nope, because we are both mature adults
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

so no new vid?

*smashes flip phone on the ground and stomps on my skateboard breaking it in half*
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Wow did Phil really not tweet for like five days? I'm... amazed. At the time gap but also at how I didn't even fucking notice. Bless instagram stories, they are superior content.

But he did respond to someone saying new video tomorrow. So that's good?
sparkle
blobfish

I have nothing of substance to add (is it worth requesting a video that he's apparently definitely going to upload? idk...) except

actual footage of Daniel Howell

is he trying to get a sponsorship deal with durex or something?!

(I kid, good for you Dan, you get that dick :tu:)
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
MyCartoonHeart
tol bean

sparkle wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:12 pm I have nothing of substance to add (is it worth requesting a video that he's apparently definitely going to upload? idk...) except

actual footage of Daniel Howell

is he trying to get a sponsorship deal with durex or something?!

(I kid, good for you Dan, you get that dick :tu:)
Imagine the promo we'd get if they got a sponsorship with them instead of Rize
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Would a tour sponsored by Durex be called Interactive Intercourse? :hmmm:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I love this a lot. They're so ridiculous. (I also hope that Marianne joined in on mario kart and kicked their asses)
knq
lava lamp

Merch crew posted a photo of their buses to Instagram and there’s actually three. Makes me wonder if Dan and Phil aren’t alone on their bus other than their driver.

It seems as if it would be difficult to film videos or livestream when other people are living on the same bus, especially if they’re filming in the ‘kitcnen’ area of the bus where the tiny benches are.

I’d make some joke about the ceiling mirrors too but honestly 2018 dnp have any and all sex jokes fully covered.

Video today! :ribena:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Damn, Phil looks good in all black/that hoodie. Definitely saw Dan’s hand raise a bit faster. I love Phil’s intense stare and that it’s all for gaming. Love these dorks.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I think it's probably the same bus makeup as last time; merch in one, crew in one, and Dan/Phil/management/security in one. Especially given that you can see the skirt Marianne was wearing at the meet and greet yesterday in Phil's Mario Kart picture, that basically confirms to me she's definitely with them. Also I just feel like she'd be a bit out of place with merch or crew. It's Dan and Phil she'd need to be in most direct contact with so why wouldn't she be with them?

But I do think that it's by far the most empty bus and I think there are few enough people that they'll have time and relative quiet in which to film.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Hey, we finally got some breakfast! (I think Dan's looks yummier. Bring on that summer fruit!)
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
knq
lava lamp

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:53 pm I think it's probably the same bus makeup as last time; merch in one, crew in one, and Dan/Phil/management/security in one. Especially given that you can see the skirt Marianne was wearing at the meet and greet yesterday in Phil's Mario Kart picture, that basically confirms to me she's definitely with them. Also I just feel like she'd be a bit out of place with merch or crew. It's Dan and Phil she'd need to be in most direct contact with so why wouldn't she be with them?

But I do think that it's by far the most empty bus and I think there are few enough people that they'll have time and relative quiet in which to film.
That makes more sense tbh. Although I wonder about livestreaming and recording from the bus, especially because dnp don't usually show Marianne or any of their other(?) management team in photos the way they do, like, Sarah and Martyn.

... Not that Rize actually works or anything. :sideeye:
liola
rankussy

lefthandedism wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:47 pm Hey, we finally got some breakfast! (I think Dan's looks yummier. Bring on that summer fruit!)
Is that white texture a bedsheets cause I'm already jealous of the food but if it's also breakfast in bed I'm gonna just fucking cry out of sheer envy :(
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
ratlad
angel bean

liola wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:07 pm
lefthandedism wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:47 pm Hey, we finally got some breakfast! (I think Dan's looks yummier. Bring on that summer fruit!)
Is that white texture a bedsheets cause I'm already jealous of the food but if it's also breakfast in bed I'm gonna just fucking cry out of sheer envy :(
lol that's exactly what i was thinking.
is dan wearing his GOT pj bottoms i wonder? ok that's a reach, i came to that conclusion because of the tiny corner of black/white pattern fabric. i'll stop.
animad
squish

watsonian wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:53 pm I think it's probably the same bus makeup as last time; merch in one, crew in one, and Dan/Phil/management/security in one. Especially given that you can see the skirt Marianne was wearing at the meet and greet yesterday in Phil's Mario Kart picture, that basically confirms to me she's definitely with them. Also I just feel like she'd be a bit out of place with merch or crew. It's Dan and Phil she'd need to be in most direct contact with so why wouldn't she be with them?

That makes more sense tbh. Although I wonder about livestreaming and recording from the bus, especially because dnp don't usually show Marianne or any of their other(?) management team in photos the way they do, like, Sarah and Martyn.

Surely it wouldn't be too difficult for marianne/peeps to just stay in a different part of the bus for an hour or so if they didn't want to be filmed. It might be awkward for deppy to film on the bus with other people there but they're quite long buses and as long as they don't point the camera down the length of it it should be fine right?

Also they still usually post videos around 9pm UK time even if they're in the Americas don't they? That should be in the next hour. I'm not staying up for it if they don't (please phil)
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

ratlad wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:13 pm lol that's exactly what i was thinking.
is dan wearing his GOT pj bottoms i wonder? ok that's a reach, i came to that conclusion because of the tiny corner of black/white pattern fabric. i'll stop.
yeah i came up with the same idea when i saw it
:gayaf:
bookfiend
spork
Pronouns: She/her

animad wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:17 pm
watsonian wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Surely it wouldn't be too difficult for marianne/peeps to just stay in a different part of the bus for an hour or so if they didn't want to be filmed. It might be awkward for deppy to film on the bus with other people there but they're quite long buses and as long as they don't point the camera down the length of it it should be fine right?

Also they still usually post videos around 9pm UK time even if they're in the Americas don't they? That should be in the next hour. I'm not staying up for it if they don't (please phil)
Maybe that’s why they went for a tour bus with a lounge rather than a bedroom this time? (Besides to avoid speculation about sleeping arrangements).

They’ve got space to film videos on the move without waiting to have time to stay in a hotel room.

I think they definitely learned their lesson about posting little to no videos whilst on tour the first time.
loonyradish
living flop

liola wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:07 pm
don't wanna ruin it but to me the white sheet looks kinda glossy in the bottom left corner of Phil's story - which would speak more for a table cloth than a blanket sheet. In the bottom of Dan's story you can also clearly see the texture, which doesn't look like bedding to me. Then on the other hand, it's kinda creased at the top which doesn't fit a table cloth :shrug:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

The crease at the top of Dan's could be a folded napkin.

I agree and Dan's does look like it's on a table. Phil's does look more bedlike, but again, it could be a scrunched napkin underneath or something.
ratlad
angel bean

when is phil's vid comin....... pleas ...,,, feed us
hello9217
flower crown

ratlad wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:06 pm when is phil's vid comin....... pleas ...,,, feed us
m&g just started so I'd say another hour unless he scheduled it to go up.
liola
rankussy

Cute m&g signing:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ablissa
pastel persona

liola wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:28 pm Cute m&g signing:
It is cute, but whenever I see things like that I always wonder if they (D&P) know the reason/significance behind it and if it makes them feel uncomfortable, or they just don't care anymore, which is what I hope for.
I'd never be able to do anything even remotely Phan-related if having them in front of me in person, tbh. At the end of the first II show I went to, as they were exiting the stage, some girl screamed: "IS PHAN REAL?!" and I just wanted to hit her in the face. Obviously a FAR more extreme situation than the card though.

Anyway... Please upload. I'm so sleepy. I need my zzzzzzzzz's.
ratlad
angel bean

the vid....is...... tomorrow...........