Dan & Phil Part 74: we stan a model

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

Definitely not complaining about a liveshow, but 15 mins?? Really??
sonicgreen
woodland creature

How dare they not give me more notice. Anyways, I'm very devoted and will be recording the Rize stream in 15 minutes I guess.
knq
lava lamp

UpdatedPhan just tweeted they won’t be recording. Heads up if anyone here can!

We cannot trust these rats when they are quiet, this is what I have learned.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Can someone in the Phoenix area go kill Dan and Phil for me? Thanks.

15 minutes bloody hell.

@sonicgreen I love you. :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Ablissa
pastel persona

Thank you @Stakhanov, I feel a little less bad about how I'm spending my time. I hope that the increase in rating of Phil's feet will give him a great self-esteem boost. :lol: :lol: Also, Dan has a page now too, bless this fandom. https://men.wikifeet.com/Daniel_Howell

Anyway, it seems they don't want to stress Rize out too much and try to give little warning so that they don't get so many viewers. Sadly they're stressing *us* out in the process. :D I'd like a video, but I'm happy with a live show too. Let's hope it's a good one.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Catallena wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:56 pm Can someone in the Phoenix area go kill Dan and Phil for me? Thanks.

15 minutes bloody hell.

Literally getting ready for their show, the aUDACITY. Also I can't edit tonight so I'll be emailing you the whole thing?? unless you want to wait until much later tonight or tomorrow morning
hello9217
flower crown

There are people in line for m&g and they are going live now? Ok... I mean they did this in Kentucky as well but still.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

sonicgreen wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:00 pm
Catallena wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:56 pm Can someone in the Phoenix area go kill Dan and Phil for me? Thanks.

15 minutes bloody hell.

Literally getting ready for their show, the aUDACITY. Also I can't edit tonight so I'll be emailing you the whole thing?? unless you want to wait until much later tonight or tomorrow morning
Just email the whole thing, I'll see what I can do without my laptop catching on fire due to the heat. :lol: Thanks again!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Ablissa
pastel persona

This ls was great, they were playful, super cute and lovely, but honestly what I came here to say is:

THEIR (especially Dan's) VOICES AT THE END. HOLY FUCK

edit: the other thing I wanted to say is that watching them shamelessly flirt for thirty minutes is good for my soul. thx bois
Last edited by Ablissa on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I love how domestic the rize liveshows are. I can't wait to watch it back because there were so many good moments that happened so quickly. There were some really great Phil moments too that I think I need to watch over again too (when he grabbed the phone, the several times he tried to speak but Dan talked over him etc..)
knq
lava lamp

That was adorable and hilarious and obnoxious and precious and perhaps several other adjectives as well.

Can I just remind everyone that they started this liveshow complaining about couples photographing each other on a rooftop and calling it cringe as if that’s not what they do for each other in every elevator and Poundland parking lot they come across.

And because @ratlad just reminded me and the edit window is still open: during the liveshow. Phil literally tried to photograph Dan during the liveshow they opened by calling couples posing for photos cringe. Lads. :lol: <3
Last edited by knq on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That liveshow was so good. :( :(
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

they were so soft and looked so cuddly.
fears: dan mentioning june video, mentioning something will be different at the recorded show, and the twitter q&a vid ???? uhh bringing one of us on camera in the next ls. BIG GAY PANIC.

they were both worried about phil burning his penis with the hot coffee, they r squished together on the couch, love it. they apparently did NOT SHARE a popcorn, phil insisted on it but dan wants high cholesterol i guess! phil got no butter while dan did..... why..... u could have shared it........... phil merch countdown on twitter, rats and fire in the next gaming video hopefully tomorrow..
talk about dan's twitter pic, dan hates it and phil likes it. dan wants to keep it "neutral" face to be relatable? not sure. phil adorably made dan turn the camera to himself for his new pfp followed by cute giggling from phil and mute audio cause his fingers were blocking the mic (i assume bc he was screenshotting it)
all i could remember, thank u to anyone who recorded it 💗💗💗
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

This LS is SUCH good representation of the kind of Phil we’re getting these days. Casual, comfortable, confident Philip Lester who says whatever he’s thinking and doesn’t really hold back and is just more himself.

And what that resulted in was an INCREDIBLE LS that featured a ridiculous amount of chemistry and so many cute moments and anecdotes that just really highlight their relationship in the best way. Phil quietly asking to hold the phone. Talking about Dan potentially cutting Phil’s hair but deciding not to. Phil’s anxiety talking to people at the theatre. A weirdly truthful convo about Dan’s videos. ALL OF IT.

I’m overwhelmed. I can’t wait to rewatch. @sonicgreen, you’re a damn BLESSING.
hello9217
flower crown

They're such good eggs and that liveshow was a blessing
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

One more call for thread name suggestions in case anyone wants to work a liveshow relevant one in. We'll be making the poll shortly!
animad
squish

Why do you do this to me deppy? Why? I have one quick nap and this happens? Ugh :sideeye:

Praise be to those who'll allow me to watch it tomorrow :stan:
Speedygonz33
squish

That liveshow was great but I’m still salty that we aren’t getting a new Dan video until September or October like why does he set months when he knows he’s probably not going to have time or decide not to? It bothers me
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm currently rendering the liveshow but it's gonna take about half a century :thumb: This laptop is on the older side and not really meant for dealing with video editing, especially large files like this. It will be coming, but don't wait up lol. :
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lizzzie
smol bean

Catallena wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:28 am I'm currently rendering the liveshow but it's gonna take about half a century :thumb: This laptop is on the older side and not really meant for dealing with video editing, especially large files like this. It will be coming, but don't wait up lol. :
Where are you guys planning on uploading the liveshow? Thank you for recording it, you guys are actual GODSENDS! :thankyou:
dc34
glabella

Speedygonz33 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:25 am That liveshow was great but I’m still salty that we aren’t getting a new Dan video until September or October like why does he set months when he knows he’s probably not going to have time or decide not to? It bothers me
Agreed, and im someone thats always like ''dont bother dan with the video, he'll get it done when he has time'' but dude you know how your audience is don't set months cause it will start a shit storm

didn't catch the live show as i am not downloading rize, so ill watch it later. brb gonna study for my bio final
lizzzie
smol bean

Speedygonz33 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:25 am That liveshow was great but I’m still salty that we aren’t getting a new Dan video until September or October like why does he set months when he knows he’s probably not going to have time or decide not to? It bothers me
I agree, I feel like he honestly overthinks his videos and that might be a big reason for the lack of uploads ("The order of the videos matters so much", "The colors of the thumbnails", etc. remarks). I'd wish he'd stop beating around the bush about the video especially considering it's his career!

Personally I also think he generally seemed off/in a bad mood throughout the whole Rize but that's my opinion and he might not have been.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Lmao i had the whole thing recording but didn’t watch a second. I regret
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

lizzzie wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:38 am
Catallena wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:28 am I'm currently rendering the liveshow but it's gonna take about half a century :thumb: This laptop is on the older side and not really meant for dealing with video editing, especially large files like this. It will be coming, but don't wait up lol. :
Where are you guys planning on uploading the liveshow? Thank you for recording it, you guys are actual GODSENDS! :thankyou:
In Depth Bants has a YouTube channel where we upload daily compilations of Dan and Phil's Instagram Stories and the Rize liveshows! :D
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Ah I just got back home and apparently there was a live show?! What a nice surprise! Can't wait to watch it