Dan & Phil Part 75: @philsthiccbooty

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

sonicgreen wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:49 am I don't know where to post this, but is anyone else having trouble with private messages getting hung up in the "outbox" i don't think my last 3 messages have sent? Thanks
PMs stay in the outbox until the receiver has read them, so it doesn't necessarily mean that they haven't sent.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

:gayaf:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

The video was fun, I especially enjoyed Phil’s insistence on butt-birth. Dan was looking particularly good, I’d love to see him in the fox jumper too. It reminds me of him wearin Phil’s ladybird jumper.

Hilarious that the game put the cloned sim into their family and they just shoved her over to the Pancakes to get rid of her, very responsible solution to your meddling, guys :roll:

Dil’s cyberpunk outfit is very cool. It was funny how transforming people got boring so quickly. These boys need to be stopped ;)
amberblogslife
squish

Martyn is already in Melbourne!
And I believe so are dnp, since there was supposed to be a flight landing at 8:00 in Melbourne from Vancouver. I have a thing for flight schedules, sorry.

(editing because my sentence made zero sense, it's early for me)
Constantly in an existential crisis.
Ataraxia25
flower crown

amberblogslife wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:52 am Martyn is already in Melbourne!
And I believe so are dnp, since there was supposed to be a flight landing at 8:00 in Melbourne from Vancouver. I have a thing for flight schedules, sorry.

(editing because my sentence made zero sense, it's early for me)
well thank you for that because i tried to do some calculs with the time zones and stuff this morning but i’m shit at all this so thanks

edit to add this cute insta story
phanfckingtastic
living flop
Pronouns: he/him

The plane story. :kissyrat: Why so cute all the time. Why. HOW. why. Sigh.
Check my eloquence. D&P making me lose brain cells, apparently. Can't wait for all the touristy content :ribena:

Speaking of phanified brains, was watching some condensed edits of gaming videos when I was reminded of this:

The edit has demon comments but still, it's even worse than I remembered? Like, I'm laughing so much but w. T. A f. :rofl: :jd: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :rofl:

I feel that we wouldn't ever complain about droughts if we actually processed some of the crazier videos, but after 2015-now sometimes it's just too much and completely out of the blue so we remain shook forever. It's like expecting a nice dog plushie for xmas and getting instead 10 actual dog puppies. You need to go full living statue otherwise your head explodes, yk?
I mean, fuck dream daddy (tho bring it back you bastards), it doesn't get more ridic(k)ulous than climbing men in thongs, bulge to the wind. It just doesn't. omg. They get away with anything.
eternal dan and phil mood -> :happytears:
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

There’s another one but it’s not on Twitter yet.

I love the dedication to seeming like they’re on the plane when they already arrived. If we get stories on transportation I don’t mind if it’s delayed.
Last edited by lilabet on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
kavat
pastel persona

Apparently I'm in a timestamp mood this week:
0.00 Phil is wearing the fox jumper and Dan has the hoodie. There is only one bed™. Intro banter about mad scientists.
0.30 Okay listen. Phil gets so handsy with Dan when he's showing off the jumper. He's right in Dans space, prodding, pulling and moving limbs around. That arm caress? Unnecessary.
0.48 Dan makes a pun that makes Phil genuenly laugh
1.02 More foot content for that wikifeet page, I hope his score is up by now
1.07 Dan goes on a 20 second rant about how genius the slightly odd socks are. I don't understand the people who say that he seemed unenthusiastic.
1.50 Try new things is Dan's favorite (same). A Phil catch phrase and Phil's entire personality summed up.
2.00 Dan is premiering the jingle for amazingphilshop.com
2.32 The flight has now gone from the longest possible flight of 18.5h to the second longest of 16h.
2.40 They got Seasons but they won't do anything with it (they are gonna love the christmas decorations though)
2.53 Phil has leveled up Dil's career off camera so they can do cooler things. Dan is Excited.
3.12 Phil is calling me a biatch and I don't know how to feel about it
3.37 Dalien came out of a male butt. Lots of butt talk here. Butt. The butt. Pregnant in the butt.
4.10 Someone has been struck by lightning twice, thrice, quadrice, quintice
5.18 Phil is SO excited for Dan to see Dil's new outfit
5.29 Raccoon fursuit. Dan doesn't like when fursuits are too colorful, just so you know
6.06 Dil has gone full on cyber punk and Dan and Phil are in to it.
6.14 Phil, Dil, they don't know who's who at this point
6.36 D: "Why don't you linguist yourself" P: "I liguist every day" tmi lads, jesus
7.06 They set the lab on fire, of course.
8.33 A sentient chair that just want to be sat on. Sure.
9.31 They make Dil's colleague ginger. Phil thinks it's an improvement, Dan thinks it's an international war crime. I thought you loved gingers, what's the truth Daniel?
9.45 Chad is too cute so they have to transform him.
11.30 Double pancake lovin'. I'm at a loss for words.
11.56 clone conversations with dan and phil, with that soft background music
12.27 "Some would make love to it" Phil finds that phrase quite funny (I admit to have read some Dan/Dan/Phil fic, some are weirder than others)
13.18 Cloning the dog is too far but a human is fine. These guys.
14.24 The Elizas hit it off immediately.
15.30 Eliza2 has been added to the Howlter family and now they decide they can't handle that. Don't get a new family member if you can't take responsibility for it, come on!
16.35 Hang on, a minute ago the clone was the one in jeans and now it's the one in the skirt? I'm confused.
17.15 Bob totally knows that's not his wife, good man
18.00 Phil is intrigued by Dil's hotpants, Dan is more disturbed by the ergonomic sandals.
19.12 Dan goes into full goblin mode in the end screen while Phil waves his socks around.
phanfckingtastic
living flop

And the fan photos begin.
It's funny to keep plane ig stories when they've already taken selfies with people in Aus, but hey it's still generally a good strategy, so :respekt2: :tu:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Yeah there's a tweet from someone over fifteen hours ago who said Dan and Phil were on their flight, and that tweet happened after she was already off the plane. So they definitely bought themselves an extra half day of just chill down time and managed to successfully avoid an airport rush! They totally did learn some lessons from TATINOF.
Ataraxia25
flower crown

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:36 pm Yeah there's a tweet from someone over fifteen hours ago who said Dan and Phil were on their flight, and that tweet happened after she was already off the plane. So they definitely bought themselves an extra half day of just chill down time and managed to successfully avoid an airport rush! They totally did learn some lessons from TATINOF.
so, if i’m doing the math right, if the tweet was 15 hours ago, it does correspond to the flight @amberblogslife found?

i knew they were delaying the insta stories but not of that much time so i’m super impressed! that’s nice for them! they must be so tired!
kavat
pastel persona

They've gone on a little beach hike, cute!
phanfckingtastic
living flop

Look at them with their beach walks and their silly jokes. I'm not affected at all by this. :dead:
Phil as a photographer needs even more recognition, and Dan needs to keep up, I want pretty photos of Philly, too. Come on Danny Boy, sharing is caring. :please:

edit: why is that other photo of Dan reminding me of Jim Jefferies :rofl:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This is some 10/10 instagram content right fucking here, this is exactly what I asked for. Please, deps, continue to give the people what they want.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

somethingsketchy wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 am
sonicgreen wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:49 am I don't know where to post this, but is anyone else having trouble with private messages getting hung up in the "outbox" i don't think my last 3 messages have sent? Thanks
PMs stay in the outbox until the receiver has read them, so it doesn't necessarily mean that they haven't sent.
Thank you! Hadn't even thought of this, I'm thinking in email terms.
autumnhearth
senpai

Loved waking up to all the beautiful content this morning.

If only Dan had some black jumpers to wear during the Australian winter... too bad he used them all up during the height of summer in the US. Silly turnip.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

I love when they go on cute beach dates :3
:transheart:
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

They have been feeding us so well
:happytears:
I'm so attached to the ig stories that I'm afraid I'll be heartbroken if they ever stop
ratlad
angel bean

i'm going to be That Person and say that 13°C isn't cold, it sounds like a perfect temperature, we get that in the spring over here.
loving the cute ig stories :valentine: dan's little camera smack when phil was filming him, he looked so fond :love2:
they look so good in denim jackets, i'll never get over that. dan in black and phil in light blue! ugh! uugghhhgghh!!!!!!!!!
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
hello9217
flower crown

LurkingTrash wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:21 pm They have been feeding us so well
I'm so attached to the ig stories that I'm afraid I'll be heartbroken if they ever stop
If I remember correctly, at Detroit II phil said he really enjoyed doing them and would do them after tour but they would be less frequent because they don’t leave the house. He also said that it may encourage them to go outside more just so they actually have content for a story.
liola
rankussy

Cute lil beach dates with the sunset approaching? Sign me the FUCK up :happytears:

You can tell Phil really enjoys insta stories and also showing off Dan and I enjoy their love. I'm happy with so little <3
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

hello9217 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:27 pm
LurkingTrash wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:21 pm They have been feeding us so well
If I remember correctly, at Detroit II phil said he really enjoyed doing them and would do them after tour but they would be less frequent because they don’t leave the house. He also said that it may encourage them to go outside more just so they actually have content for a story.
I really hope that's the case but what I'm afraid of is that if they already think they will be doing them less frequently that they will put in effort at first and slowly stop doing them until it's a once in a blue moon kind of thing :cry:
but being optimistic I'm already really happy with all the stories they have given us (some real gems there), and I know first hand that they can be addicting and so fun to make you really don't want to stop
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The plant pins have also sold out! :moneybath:
fancy_nancy
phabergé

september is a couple of weeks away ..... I wonder when they're going to announce the tbc dates are just not going to happen :) (me? extremely salty about this? more likely than you think)
dc34
glabella

I love beach dates :love2: :love2: :love2:
Loved the Sims, the whole clone thing was hilarious
ratlad wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:26 pm i'm going to be That Person and say that 13°C isn't cold, it sounds like a perfect temperature, we get that in the spring over here.
loving the cute ig stories :valentine: dan's little camera smack when phil was filming him, he looked so fond :love2:
they look so good in denim jackets, i'll never get over that. dan in black and phil in light blue! ugh! uugghhhgghh!!!!!!!!!
after googling 13 C --> F , that's still cold . Maybe its cause I'm from California but that is just cold to me. That's like winter here lol