Dan & Phil Part 75: @philsthiccbooty

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
dancy
procrastinator

kavat wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:01 pm I know it's only been a day of them being quiet and they are allowed to rest after months on tour but I can't help but wish for a DITL of Dan and Phil in Hobbiton. I would love to see them nerd out and make jokes about being giants.
Oh yes, I would love that! Though I'd be fine with them doing a DITL in any of the countries they're still going to (except for Australia since they've already done one there), it'd be a shame if they didn't do one at all. I wonder what they have actually been doing in New Zealand these past 3-4 days since they haven't tweeted or shown much besides visiting a cafe the first day, going to the sky tower at night and dining with Mimei. What else have they been up to, especially during the day? The touristy pics we got in Australia were really nice, I was hoping they'd go on more little adventures like that in NZ as well. I'd like to think some videos have been filmed since I'm kinda missing AmazingPhil but I wouldn't blame them if they wanted to take a bit of time to relax.

Weird how there was no live show either as they had been pretty good at doing them once a week lately. I know the different time zone makes things a bit difficult but they did it in Brisbane last week anyway. I wonder if they'll do it on another day or whether they'll just skip this week.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

I'm worried if they are going to make it to Hobbiton? What are they doing, they wouldn't pass this opportunity, would they? *making the math in my head and failing at it*
lilabet
philussy

I have a feeling they're filming a day in the life NZ. It's only 2 hours drive from Auckland to Hobbiton (Matamata) which is easily doable for a day trip.

They could easily have left after having dinner with memei if they didn't want to get up early in the morning. Also did they post anything that the first night? The memei meetup could have been delayed as well and they went exploring after the sky bar.

The next shows in about 14 hours so they have more than enough time to explore. Since they haven't posted at all they must be filming something even if it's just a gaming video :shrug:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

They might just be having a chill time to themselves without filming, but I’d love to see something of New Zealand so it’s be nice if they are filming.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

There hasnt been a gaming video in 6 days, there hasn't been an AP video in a 6 weeks... DITL yes?!?!? :loveeyes:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i'd kill for a NZ ditl. pleas,,, i need domestic content, it doesn't have to be much, i just desperately need to smile and feel some other emotions. rewatching dnp in jamaica a billion times only keeps me fed for so long. :pls:
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

At this point they can post anything and I'd be about that. A sorting socks tutorial? Yes. "How I choose to mix and match my socks" wonderful. "We take tests about ourselves: are you more a Phil sock or a Dan sock?" "Best friend choose my socks challenge"

(Its gotten cold and all my fuzzy socks have disappeared please understand this time of pain)
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
LurkingTrash
woodland creature

I feel like we all go collectively out of our minds when they disappear :lol:
Especially after such a long period of time being well fed
hello9217
flower crown

I was really hoping for an India ditl but I'm sure a NZ one will be just as good. I just need them to breathe on any social media please. At least there's a m&g today and it's not going to be too late for me, I mean it's at 11pm but lately they've been at 3 in the morning so I'll take it.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Ooh, India would be great too. Damn, so many good places. Come on, boys, take us with you some more please :thumb:
annabanana
sofa crease

I'm wondering how much they are involved in the editing of the filmed II movie. Since they said it was coming out sooner rather than later that could be taking up some time as well. Though obvs I would much prefer the silence to lead to a DITL.
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

rize show in an hour!
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

(Just dropping the tweet in too)

Ooo a morning liveshow too? Interesting. I'm very glad it's not at 4 am my time though haha
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie