Dan & Phil Part 76: i can't i don't have legs

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Some fun meet and greet pics from the Auckland m&g:
(Just bc Phil looks hella good)
Grey
lady door

I never noticed that their heads are above the Rize backdrop thing. Maybe because they’re usually bending down, haha. Tall boys.
I'm having a stress.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

ratlad wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:18 am do you think phil talks to him in a low, quiet voice while dan falls asleep? like, just about anything, and all dan can do is respond with various tones of "hmm" as he drifts off cause he finds it comforting?
Ataraxia25 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:11 am i am VERY sensitive on the neck region and people's voices are a very important feature for me (i cant say if i'm attracted to someone before i've heard their voice), and clearly i'm almost automatically attracted to girls with deep voices
so you may be onto something here ;)
i just woke up from my nap but i, too, am sensitive around my neck area (hair cuts are a challenge) but my asexual ass cant help in this hypothesis since i tend to only feel physical attraction AFTER ive already emotionally fallen for the person. :shrug: i cant prove my own hypothesis unfortunately... going back to the two dorks, like good god imagining them cuddled together doing nothing besides reminiscing their day and dozing off - all peaceful and serene like.......disgusting. gross. repulsive. GIVE ME MORE

anyways, all jokes aside, i know the times that they get to spend time alone together is precious and im convinced that its something that we will never get to witness, nor do i want to! tho its nice to just imagine it. reminds me of that moment in the recent rize ls (26:00) where dan mention that they might try and squeeze a gaming video before they go to the next show but then phil "suggested" to do it in sydney then awkwardly making up excuses as to why. it didnt really take me long enough to put two and two together that phil just wants some quality time with his man. :sherlock:

look at their faces, they definitely gon frick frack paddy whack after the liveshow :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
"you are next to me in my life"
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

ame wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:04 amanyways, all jokes aside, i know the times that they get to spend time alone together is precious and im convinced that its something that we will never get to witness, nor do i want to! tho its nice to just imagine it. reminds me of that moment in the recent rize ls (26:00) where dan mention that they might try and squeeze a gaming video before they go to the next show but then phil "suggested" to do it in sydney then awkwardly making up excuses as to why. it didnt really take me long enough to put two and two together that phil just wants some quality time with his man. :sherlock:
look at their faces, they definitely gon frick frack paddy whack after the liveshow :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
Ohhhh I am here for this conceptussy. (Ok, that's the last time I'm using that word.)

After all, they had "cereal" in Brisbane, and now - if Dan's really just been asleep the whole time - they've gotta have...... "cereal".... in Auckland. Who needs to collect magnets, when you can collect memories. Yaknowaddamean?

Okay, I'm outta here. Living for this live show catch though. Thank you. :rofl:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

rizzo wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:35 am
ame wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:04 amanyways, all jokes aside, i know the times that they get to spend time alone together is precious and im convinced that its something that we will never get to witness, nor do i want to! tho its nice to just imagine it. reminds me of that moment in the recent rize ls (26:00) where dan mention that they might try and squeeze a gaming video before they go to the next show but then phil "suggested" to do it in sydney then awkwardly making up excuses as to why. it didnt really take me long enough to put two and two together that phil just wants some quality time with his man. :sherlock:
Ohhhh I am here for this conceptussy. (Ok, that's the last time I'm using that word.)

After all, they had "cereal" in Brisbane, and now - if Dan's really just been asleep the whole time - they've gotta have...... "cereal".... in Auckland. Who needs to collect magnets, when you can collect memories. Yaknowaddamean?

Okay, I'm outta here. Living for this live show catch though. Thank you. :rofl:
this is exactly what i thought,,, phil was really eager to eat dan's cereal, wasn't he?
not dry this time tho :angel3:
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

im listening to christine and the queens, it makes me think of dan and wonder about something: as 'La Marcheuse' (the song he recommended) is in french, do you think dan is the type of person who just listens to the song or do you think he really looks for the translation of the lyrics? (maybe he already mentioned that in a liveshow and i've forgotten)
:gayaf:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Looks like they went after all! This is going to be a really exciting series of stories imo.
autumnhearth
senpai

Why did my body wake me up at 3am? Well, actually because a cat cried outside my window and my desktop monitor turned on. But why did the cat cry and the desktop monitor turn on? Hobbiton content! (hopefully... though if they wanted to just do a DITL and skip the stories I’d be fine with that. I should probably just go back to sleep.)

Also yeah that ls moment made me crack up, I had to show the clip to my husband, prefacing it with: “it’s Phil’s fault we’re not getting a new gaming video soon”.

Oh wait there’s more!
(And more than that too! Oops)
Last edited by autumnhearth on Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
kavat
pastel persona

Aaah my prayers have been heard! :stan: If they don't do a ditl I'll definately take some stories as consolation.
Ataraxia25
flower crown

i REALLY used that editing window :D
Last edited by Ataraxia25 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ablissa
pastel persona

*fond Phil voice @ dnp rn* I hate you.
No but, really, I'm so happy they went!! I will never see it for myself so as always, I'll live vicariously through my favorite British boys. I would LOVE a DITL but I'm not sure if we're even getting one this year, did they say something? We had the "week in the life" during tour preparation, right? I won't get my hopes up, but I will be so so happy if we do get a DITL.

As for that moment in the ls (as always THANK YOU for recording it :love2: I was already asleep), it was so damn cute I replayed it several times. It's one of those moments where you know there is more to it and they know there is more to it, but unlike us, they know what exactly it's about. I think I have a pretty good idea though. :lol:

Edit @ that last story: You can do it boys. If Ian McKellen could do it then so can you. Also thanks for looking so beautiful.
Edit 2 because why not: Cornelia and Martyn are with them too! :)
Edit 3 (I should get off IDB)
autumnhearth
senpai

Cornelia’s Instagram stories because I can:
There is some mill content as well, I’m just waiting to see if they post anything from The Green Dragon. (‘The only brew for the brave and true’)
Flomy
sofa crease

Damn. Dan's Instagram post is the cutest thing I've seen in a while. :happytears:
Ataraxia25 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:40 am im listening to christine and the queens, it makes me think of dan and wonder about something: as 'La Marcheuse' (the song he recommended) is in french, do you think dan is the type of person who just listens to the song or do you think he really looks for the translation of the lyrics? (maybe he already mentioned that in a liveshow and i've forgotten)
I don't know if I remember correctly, but I believe there was a liveshow once where they kinda talked about this a bit! Phil said he always listens to the music, like the instruments, and Dan was shocked that he didn't listen to the lyrics. So I can imagine he looks up the translation for those songs (and tries to sing along lol).

Eta:
CUTE! <3
Ataraxia25
flower crown

Flomy wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:48 am Damn. Dan's Instagram post is the cutest thing I've seen in a while. :happytears:
Ataraxia25 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:40 am im listening to christine and the queens, it makes me think of dan and wonder about something: as 'La Marcheuse' (the song he recommended) is in french, do you think dan is the type of person who just listens to the song or do you think he really looks for the translation of the lyrics? (maybe he already mentioned that in a liveshow and i've forgotten)
I don't know if I remember correctly, but I believe there was a liveshow once where they kinda talked about this a bit! Phil said he always listens to the music, like the instruments, and Dan was shocked that he didn't listen to the lyrics. So I can imagine he looks up the translation for those songs (and tries to sing along lol).

oh thank you for your answer! :D yeah i thought he was probably paying attention to lyrics but i didn't want to just assume haha
i would give anything to see dan trying to see in french.

edit to say that phil is the cutest man on earth and that i'm sure nobody has ever looked as sweet as he does in the land of the hobbits
autumnhearth
senpai

It’s Philip the Yellow! Get it? Okay I’m going back to bed.
George
sad dimple

rizzo wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:35 am Who needs to collect magnets, when you can collect memories. Yaknowaddamean?
Me, glancing at my magnet collection: ... I really need to step up my game. :-|
You should never go to sleep on an argument.
autumnhearth
senpai

I lied...

Tottrie
drama llama

Is it just me that though about that Cornelia, Martyn, Dan, and Phil have posted matching photos on Instagram?
Dan and Martyn: one in the hobbit doorway with Phil/Cornelia.
Phil and Cornelia: one of themselves with a beautiful background.
I just thought that was cute :love1:
liola
rankussy

I'm so fucking soft for them y'all, I don't think I can explain just how my mood improved looking at their pictures. Also the picture Dan posted has such couple vibes I'm :happytears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

this is the best thing to wake up to
the matching ig posts of m&c + dnp
:sparkle: :lilheart: :love2: :happytears: :love2: :lilheart: :sparkle:
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Ribona
crusty sponge

Tottrie wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:50 am Is it just me that though about that Cornelia, Martyn, Dan, and Phil have posted matching photos on Instagram?
Dan and Martyn: one in the hobbit doorway with Phil/Cornelia.
Phil and Cornelia: one of themselves with a beautiful background.
I just thought that was cute :love1:
Yes, I thought the exact same thing! It's so adorable honestly I hope they had fun together <3
starwatersong
phabergé

Ablissa wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:49 am I would LOVE a DITL but I'm not sure if we're even getting one this year, did they say something? We had the "week in the life" during tour preparation, right? I won't get my hopes up, but I will be so so happy if we do get a DITL.
I was wondering that myself, as last year when we were hoping for a festive one, they said the lovely dog one counted for last year (which was an amazing video, so no complaints here).

How cute are those Hobbiton pictures??? <3
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Woke up to the best content! I'm so glad they got a chance to go to Hobbiton. And also making it a day with Martyn and Cornelia
:happytears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Truly the best content to wake up to. My only sadness is that they did the livestream just a couple days ago, I hope they haven't faded on the emotional Hobbiton memories by the time the next one comes around.

I will say though I'm kind of glad they didn't already film and post the gaming video in question. I think with liveshows happening on Mon/Tue, a gaming video on Thur/Fri is actually kind of ideal. tbh I think I"m pretty satisfied with ig story sprees once or twice a week, a video a week, and a livestream a week. That's more than we got some weeks when they were just chilling at home not on a world tour. It's just the spacing out of the things that can make some days feel dead.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

I woke up feeling blessed and smiling, I guess my social media addiction has it's ups when the very first thing I see in the morning is them
I'm so glad they could make it! And it all looks so pretty! I'm curious about what type of tour they got, apparently there's multiple options...
they look so good
overall mood: :happytears: