Dan & Phil Part 76: i can't i don't have legs

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

Ablissa wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:14 am
LadyLackless wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:46 am Also Cornelia just posted a review of the place on Airbnb :) I love love :love1:
And the owner of the villa posted a "review" on her page too. (is this okay to post here?)
Source

They're a family and I'm crying :happytears:
oh my god
:happytears: :garbage: :sobs:
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
phanfckingtastic
living flop

Aw, the review from the owner of the house is so lovely. And those photos... the coordinated ripped jeans, the walks on the beach. What a great summer they've had so far, I'm happy for them. Hoping the last handful of shows go smoothly.

Also loving this understated "phan" confirmation, it's very them. (Even if dan panics later on and explains actually there was a secret dungeon basement with 10 extra beds. :lol: )
And I personally will no longer even entertain the debate, because us LGBTQ+ need to draw a line somewhere with these ridiculous theories.
There are no loopholes left, patricia. It's not an accident, the place has two beds (2nd holiday this happens with m&c, btw). It's not a hotel where we don't know the exact room configuration, it's not a suspicion, the review has confirmed it 100%.
A little exercise: go back to the beginning in 2009 and go through the facts of their relationship isolated from dan and phil, until today, including this recent information, but put two straight people -a man and a woman- in their place.
What are they to each other?
Now think of d&p. Do you reach a different conclusion? if the answer is yes, you might want to have that homophobia checked. Or give up your hope of marrying dan. ;)
Anyway. I'm so happy we can move on from the "if". :love2:

In conclusion, everything is soft and nice and I love them. :hearts:
Still waiting for that video, tho. A solo phil would be so good, too. Come onnnnn
eternal dan and phil mood -> :happytears:
hello9217
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

liola wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:26 am Everything about Cornelia's pictures make me SO soft but especially the one where you can see deppy walking in the distance like my heart is full that each couple is enjoying the scenery and some alone time, I love how comfortable they seem to be with each other :happytears:
just going to post it because it's a beautiful picture
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Cornelia posted more pictures on Instagram but the only one the boys are in was already a story.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

I am soooo jealous of them omg, what a sweet lil family unit <3 Reading that review from the owner of the house was so nice, I love every time people who interact with them irl confirm what good people they are :')

I really don't think that 16 year old me of 2012-2013 could ever have imagined that Dan and Phil could get to be in such a place of relative openness with us (in their own subtle, understated way, of course, whereby they're just living their life unapologetically). It's really nice to see, and I'm happy for them :love1:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Bless Cornelia, those are some lovely photos. The three of them walking down the road looks like they’re all walking down a catwalk. The place they stayed looks amazing too and not very expensive especially for four.
Speedygonz33
squish

The picture on Dan’s story
phanfckingtastic
living flop

oh, dan you definitely win. (and for the deadly creatures too. ;) )

god bless 2018 d&p, what a joy.
omgjo
smol bean

Came out of lurking to say I thought Phil had his hand on Dan's knee for a sec and my heart almost stopped.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

what a beautiful place, I would love to have a holiday like that someday, I hope they had lots of fun and resting time!

I'm not hoping for videos actually, I'm satisfied with the stories, I'm fine waiting until they are back home and rested because, wow, now that we are at the near end of the tour I can see what a wild ride it was, I'm really proud of them for this (especially as a fellow introvert), idk if I'm emotional but I feel like a mom looking at their children thrive :lol: and I'm talking tour only, when I start thinking everything else this year I might actually explode into tiny happy pieces.

:happytears:
Last edited by LurkingTrash on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Speedygonz33 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:10 pm The picture on Dan’s story
Putting this here so we can all admire the Power Couple™
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm jelly, that place looks stunning. And relatively cheap too. Frugal Philly must've been ecstatic. :moneybath:

It's so nice that they were able to take a little holiday and relax now that the most intense part of the tour is over, and I'm so glad that it was a couple holiday with Martyn and Cornelia. Between those two kingsize beds and the fact that Dan is once again just part of Lester clan in the same way Cornelia is, my faith is v strong rn. I'm still kinda afraid they're gonna be all "we rock paper scissored about who could take the bed and who would sleep on the couch duh!!" a la busgate. But I'm not gonna ruin this for myself. I'm too soft over the fact that Dan and Phil are being happy and open in their own subtle ways, and that the year of our lord 2k18 is really that bitch. :phangoggles:

And now they post a couple selfie while I was typing this. I'm done. :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
glitterintheair
phillluminati

That is such a coupley picture, maybe the most Coupley one we've gotten so far? Like, i made some inhuman noises that actually scared me a little but i don't even care because LOOK. AT. THEM.

No but really, they're sitting so close and there's just a Vibe, you know? Also cackling at Dan's caption that had nothing to do with the picture -you know he just wanted to post that photo with his man and i support him!! Go Dan!! :tu:
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
autumnhearth
senpai

*Snickering* you guys called it with the delayed plane story. Unless of course they flew to a bigger city in Australia to get to Singapore? I just don’t get the point of Phil tweeting about the flight yesterday, but not doing the story until today. Though obviously we are getting days old photos too :shrug:
maelstrom
tol bean

Ablissa wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:14 pm
Speedygonz33 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:10 pm The picture on Dan’s story
Putting this here so we can all admire the Power Couple™
holy. shit
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

i love these power couple vibes aaaaaaaaaa <3 <3
"you are next to me in my life"
liola
rankussy

autumnhearth wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:28 pm *Snickering* you guys called it with the delayed plane story. Unless of course they flew to a bigger city in Australia to get to Singapore? I just don’t get the point of Phil tweeting about the flight yesterday, but not doing the story until today. Though obviously we are getting days old photos too :shrug:
Obviously Phil took offence of our roasting for his tweet so he wanted to prove a point to usbe that he and Dan can indeed be separated thank you very much and obviously made Dan fly alone. Except Dan got needy and defied the point by tweeting that couple pic.

Obviously. :ribena:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
ratlad
angel bean

that pic on dan's story fucks me up severely i'm going to eat my own two entire fists
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

omgjo wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:13 pm Came out of lurking to say I thought Phil had his hand on Dan's knee for a sec and my heart almost stopped.
The fun thing is, that only a few months ago it would have probably been the same for me, but somehow these kind of photos have become so normal over the last months that I don't have heart drop feeling anymore. Which is probably what they are after.

When I saw the photo of them from far away
I zoomed in like "aw cute, they are holding hands!" (turns out they didn't, but I wasn't even shocked by the possibility)

Anyone else?
autumnhearth
senpai

@liola hitting us with that logic. :ribena:

@ratlad I would make a double fisting joke but I got nothing. I can only fit one fist in my mouth. :shrug:

The skyrail pic is nice, but I’m not like blown away for some reason and that’s just fine, still good content. I’m also not particularly fussed over skin molecules touching or not recently.

I’m hoping for a gaming video tomorrow and a ls on Thursday. That is of course if they filmed a second video in Sydney. If they didn’t, that’s fine. I would love some Singapore stories! Honestly I like the cultural content better than random app games.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

i can't.... honestly, all the feels between cornelia's review, the review of them all by the host, the beach pic and dan's power couple story......... it's been a long day and it's making me feel so many feeeels.. and i'm so so happy for them! i'm v emotional
:gayaf:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

This is completely unrelated and sorry for the many posts today but I rewatched Dan and Depression for the first time since he posted it (10 months ago). I've been terrified of rewatching because of the things it made me realise the first time I saw it, but now I gathered my courage and watched it again and I'm crying because I love this guy so much
(not in that way Phil, dw)

I know I criticise them a lot but one day and in some way I wanna be able to say Thank you to him for helping me so so much.

Ok I'll get out of here, if someone could mop up that puddle of tears that'd be great.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

LtrllySusan wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:04 pm This is completely unrelated and sorry for the many posts today but I rewatched Dan and Depression for the first time since he posted it (10 months ago). I've been terrified of rewatching because of the things it made me realise the first time I saw it, but now I gathered my courage and watched it again and I'm crying because I love this guy so much
(not in that way Phil, dw)

I know I criticise them a lot but one day and in some way I wanna be able to say Thank you to him for helping me so so much.

Ok I'll get out of here, if someone could mop up that puddle of tears that'd be great.
i relate so much to that! i haven't been able to rewatch dan and depression for the very same reason, it was a very dark period for me and it made me realise stuff and i'm so scared to watch it again. i feel like it'd make me realise all the stuff i am currently doing wrong and i would blame myself for everything and i don't want that.

so, congrats @LtrllySusan this is amazing :)
:gayaf:
phanfckingtastic
living flop

Was watching a Randy Rainbow video (under spoiler, super recommend, he's the talent other youtubers only dream they could be) which is a Trump parody using a Book of Mormon song, which reminded me of d&p singing Turn it off, and also them talking about how much they love the musical.
I miss when they sang entire songs during liveshows years ago! started thinking that I would LOVE a video with a music/musical theme that isn't the screaming game (although it gave us brilliant moments rip). Maybe a dan vs phil where they have to complete melody or lyrics to songs, or something like that? Then I thought -aside from comments and twitter mentions- it would be cool if they had something like the interactive pages for ii but just to leave vid ideas or suggestions. At the risk of being a bit like a youtube fast food drive-through order, I'm confident at least a handful of the ideas would end up being iconic videos.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Where in the world is carmen sandiego are dan and phil? What time zone are they in now? I feel like we're due for a video any time now, but I'm wondering if I should hope for one tonight (i.e. from now til about 6 hours from now for me), or if I should put off hope til tomorrow.