Dan & Phil Part 76: i can't i don't have legs

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

new viddy
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Okay game content wise that was okay, but I just want to take a moment to appreciate the Phil Lester that, in the year of 20gayteen, refuses to acknowledge that heterosexuality may exist in anyone or anything, up to and including an anime villain cave dwelling scorpion.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Starting off the video by comparing them to Britney and Justin at the VMAs, talking about mpreg, and 'reach around', amongst other innuendos and blatantly gay shit, mostly said by Phil? I'm gonna need like 3 more rewatches to process this video and everything said in it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Ribona
crusty sponge

I really like how right from the beginning they compared themselves to Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake :lol:
The game was quite boring to me I'm not going to lie, but I mean it's a spon I wasn't expecting anything extraordinary.
They still looked adorable and I'm just happy we got a video :D
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Excuse me but Phil's giggle at 11.05 is the cutest fucking thing ever.

Edit: Ok I have rewatched that scene so many times that I noticed the way too yellow undereye conceiler and now the video has been ruined cause I cannot unsee.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Jesus christ, this video. I loved the first Bucket of Doom video more because I just don't care that much about anime but i still enjoyed it. Also, how can they make everything gay and sexual? Surely that must be a talent? And especially Justin, i mean Phil, is not holding back at all these days and I'm here for it. I cannot begin to explain how much i'm enjoying him on the gaming channel this year, he's a blessing.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Ablissa
pastel persona

It felt like this video was filmed for them and not for us, they mostly talked to each other and were quite flirty imo. I laughed at some parts, their scenarios were insane :D I'll definitely re-watch, because I missed them loads and because it was fun (also because I was distracted by looking at their reflections in the window)
Where do you think this was filmed?

Also, just dropping this here because it makes me happy

Edit because wow:
hello9217
flower crown

That video was so funny to me. Dan losing it when phil said “reach around” and then being unsure what was going to come out of Phil’s mouth when he said the scorpion needed some lovin’ litterally made me laugh so much! Definitely need to watch again.
Phandumb
smol bean

That entire video was just so much. In so many ways. How does One even begin to process it all? In the end I’m just really happy for them. They seem happy and smiley and flirty and my heart is happy. Was that real? Are they real? Halp.
-Angel 💜
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i think that was filmed in the same hotel in Australia where the Dumb Ways to Die vid was filmed.
i woke up like 40 mins ago, made breakfast, watched it while eating, but i actually started choking with laughter when dan was reenacting the pregnancy test dilemma. i had to pause it to save my own life.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
knq
lava lamp

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss

I thought they might be doing the bucket game next! In the last liveshow when Dan was trying to get Phil to remember the game he did a hand motion that sort of looked like holding a bucket. But I take back what I said about Dan being their editor, as Phil on IG is proud of editing in the owl scratching Dan's eyes out.

These nerds are so goddamn funny and full of joy and queerness. I'm even tempted to sign up for their #SPON to see whatever dragon episode of whatever anime made Dan cry a bunch. I don't even like anime.
autumnhearth
senpai

Gosh I love third wheeling. I know we’ve talked about how great it is that Phil no longer faces forward staring at the camera the whole time and it feels like a more natural conversation, but damn. And yeah, it’s defo the same hotel, different angle amd maybe I’m just imagining it but I don’t see a space between the beds anymore. I hope they enjoyed that wine :ribena:
liola
rankussy

That was so lighthearted and enjoyable, it really was what I needed after a bad work day.

Dan's impression of a pregnancy reveal was everything and now I'm picturing them announcing a child like that and I'm sniggering

But Phil!! Phil's mind is truly a blessing, god I really want him to have some solo project where he can showcase his creativity because the things he comes up with on the spot more often than not truly leave me speechless and thinking "how did he even come up with THAT". Like, I know people find Dan to be the more charismatic one but really, Phil . especially in 2018 with the not taken back innuendos and the flirtiness and the "my ass" is out there, it's his year and he's owning it.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Amiaw
interactive introvert

autumnhearth wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:10 pm Gosh I love third wheeling. I know we’ve talked about how great it is that Phil no longer faces forward staring at the camera the whole time and it feels like a more natural conversation, but damn. And yeah, it’s defo the same hotel, different angle amd maybe I’m just imagining it but I don’t see a space between the beds anymore. I hope they enjoyed that wine :ribena:
You might be imagining it but I honestly thought the same thing about the beds... :tinfoil:
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

ugh, every day I think I can't be more fond of them and every day they prove me wrong

also yes to #ad, I'll click all the links you want me to if you guys just let us know that the forever home is as incredible as we all imagine it to be
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

I never realized how far my head is up their collective ass until I do things like check out an app I had no interest in. Have I ever watched anime? No. Have I ever wanted to? Not really. But Phil wants me to join him in the pit and I am defenseless against glasses + filter :philtrash:

Also, I am intrigued by the episode that made Dan cry 3 times.
One more #spon is one step closer to a koi pond and a corgi <3
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Okay, people who are more organized than me - does anyone have a rough timeline of where Dan have Phil have been for the past month? Like what dates they were in what cities and where they stayed?
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

just finished watching and i just wanna say when dan was explaining how he doesnt know how himself and a "giant, tall man" can have a baby, but its the mpreg that everyone wanted - phil just did an eyeroll. i just loved that, idk why.

also i think now i understand the fear in dans eyes whenever phil does or says something with no filter....this man.........cannot be stopped, may god save our souls from his innuendoes 🙏
"you are next to me in my life"
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Nothing like a good old Crunchyroll spon to make me realize how unappealing modern anime truly is to me :thumb:

Good video though! This game really enables Phil's odd yet powerful brain in ways nothing else can. The fear radiating from Dan at 'reach around' was just everything. Makes you wonder what kind of filthy things Phil says off camera. And Dan cracked me up with the pregnancy reveal :lol:
alittledizzy wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:10 pm Okay, people who are more organized than me - does anyone have a rough timeline of where Dan have Phil have been for the past month? Like what dates they were in what cities and where they stayed?
I try to add locations in the Instagram Story thread. Emphasis on try. Some I haven't been able to fill out (yet).
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
coffeepenguin
rainbow nerd

What. The. F... Did. I. Just. Watch. I mean, seriously, what was that, many things deppy do in videos can be written down as "giving people what they want" or simply being high on sugar, but here I'm just lost for words :shock: In this video, Phil was just brilliant, filter what filter, while Dan, it feels like, has been recently reminiscing about his failed dream of doing theater. It's all for the best, I'll die a happy penguin :philtrash: :dead: If only they could be this bold and they could write and produce a real comedy act instead of doing a tatinof 2.0 with a particular focus on shaming the phandom.

Also, smh at Dan not knowing his AoT canon nore how the male genitalia are depicted on classical sculptures, his final joke doesn't work, you couldn't kill anybody with how small it is :roll: :lol:
Dan wants to be understood. Phil just wants to make the viewer smile and sell some backpacks (c) fancybum
hello9217
flower crown

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:10 pm Okay, people who are more organized than me - does anyone have a rough timeline of where Dan have Phil have been for the past month? Like what dates they were in what cities and where they stayed?
Aug 10/Aug 11: Just finished LA show; traveled to Seattle for show; played shuffleboard
Aug 12-Aug 16: In Vancouver stayed at Pacific Gateway Hotel
Aug 17-Aug 20: In Melbourne on beach, never clear on which one
Aug 21: On Stratford Island with M&C
Aug 22: In Brisbane for show
Aug 24: Whale watching @ brisbane whale watching left Aussie stayed @ Meriton Suites
Aug 25: In NZ
Aug 26: Went to Orbit; the skybar, for friends bday
Aug 27: Met up with Mimei
Aug 30: Went to Hobbiton
Aug 31: Went to giapo in Aukland; went to glowworm cave
Sep 1: In Sydney
Sep 3 or 4: Went to korean bbq
Sep 4-8: In Palm Cove at airbnb with M&C
Sep 10: Back in Sydney
Amiaw
interactive introvert

LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

I keep trying and failing to do maths, it's day 11 here for me but since they are in the future, tomorrow means day 13 for them? Like after the show? Or it's still the day before the show? I hate asking dumb questions but I can't seem to figure it out even with the help of google :oops:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

LurkingTrash wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:12 pm I keep trying and failing to do maths, it's day 11 here for me but since they are in the future, tomorrow means day 13 for them? Like after the show? Or it's still the day before the show? I hate asking dumb questions but I can't seem to figure it out even with the help of google :oops:
I think they mean tomorrow as in the 12th, but they really could have been more clear about it...
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
knq
lava lamp

Assuming they mean Eastern Time by ET, 12:00 pm tomorrow is in 16 and a half hours and will be at 12:00 AM on September 13th in Manila where Dan and Phil are.

So. I guess don't worry about it because dnp will probably correct them. Unless they really plan on doing a Rize show at midnight the night before their show.

They can't mean today (the 11th) though, as 12pm ET has already passed.