Dan & Phil Part 76: i can't i don't have legs

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

Very pleased with the Indian breakfast story. But why does he end it with ‘see you tomorrow’? That sounds like no more stories for today, no Rize show, no content until their II show tomorrow... Does it have something to do with timezones? Our tomorrow? Or is he just saying he’ll share tomorrow’s breakfast? Help, Phil Lester, your my only hope! Sorry I’m tired and distraught (not really). Oh dear top of the page with this nonsense. :oops:

Nevermind just rewatched the first story, he vows to have an Indian breakfast each morning. Ok see you tomorrow Dan!
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

autumnhearth wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:19 am Very pleased with the Indian breakfast story. But why does he end it with ‘see you tomorrow’? That sounds like no more stories for today, no Rize show, no content until their II show tomorrow... Does it have something to do with timezones? Our tomorrow? Or is he just saying he’ll share tomorrow’s breakfast? Help, Phil Lester, your my only hope! Sorry I’m tired and distraught (not really). Oh dear top of the page with this nonsense. :oops:

Nevermind just rewatched the first story, he vows to have an Indian breakfast each morning. Ok see you tomorrow Dan!

i took it as : it's the only insta story for today see you for tomorrow's breakfast
:gayaf:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her