Dan & Phil Part 77: getting that d........vitamin

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sparkle
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

If they get anymore fond on Instagram I'm going to actually explode.

(and yes. I'm still waiting for Dan to upload. Please let October bring a video. Please.)
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Predictions I'm throwing out there:

- gaming video today or tomorrow
- liveshow this week where they announce II release date
- AP video before spooky week
- Dan video circa 2027
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:47 pm Predictions I'm throwing out there:

- gaming video today or tomorrow
- liveshow this week where they announce II release date
- AP video before spooky week
- Dan video circa 2027
i hope you're right

is it bad that i'm not missing a dan video at all? (unless it's a story time)
:gayaf:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Dan's curls are extra curly (or were yesterday) but I miss the floof.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Ooh, where was that posted originally? And what is Phil holding?
autumnhearth
senpai

He was holding those papers/folders in the other fan photo as well. Between the two it looks like there is a stick figure of each of them. My question is why was he taking them to Space Trip? Were they coming from somewhere else? Does it have to do with II? With a secret board game project? Or are they old nostalgic Fantastic Foursome drawings? And why they heck didn’t we get a group selfie? :(
Ablissa
pastel persona

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:08 pm Ooh, where was that posted originally? And what is Phil holding?
I tried to find the original source, but couldn't. Has anyone seen it?
It does look like some sort of folders/documents, and now I'm super curious. Were they doing any editing yesterday? Maybe it's related to the movie?
Last edited by Ablissa on Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xenia1910
not a first-time poster

Ablissa wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:49 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:08 pm Ooh, where was that posted originally? And what is Phil holding?
I tried to find the original source, but couldn't. Has anyone see it?
It does look like some sort of folders/documents, and now I'm super curious. Were they doing any editing yesterday? Maybe it's related to the movie?
here's the original post

Last edited by lefthandedism on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed insta embed (and welcome, xenia1910!)
i have this strange avatar bc idk how to make 200x200 photos so i just googled it. this is a really nice shoe. :shrug:
Ablissa
pastel persona

xenia1910 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:02 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/BolohjolHos ... lingonfire here's the original post
Yay thank you! You solved both the mysteries at once. Phil is holding the fan's fanart book :)
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

sparkle wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:41 pm If they get anymore fond on Instagram I'm going to actually explode.

(and yes. I'm still waiting for Dan to upload. Please let October bring a video. Please.)
sparkle!!!!! ur back!!!!!
oof i agree,, can i get uuuuuhhhhh video about therapy pls ......
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
sparkle
blobfish

ratlad wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:21 pm sparkle!!!!! ur back!!!!!
oof i agree,, can i get uuuuuhhhhh video about therapy pls ......
I'm amused I've been gone this long and my signature is still relevant :lol:

But yeah. Like literally anything. I wonder if he'd do a video on therapy next week?

Im hyped for spooky week - October is my (second) favourite month of the year and I really hope they play Visage
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
Phantasy
woodland creature

xenia1910 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:02 pm
here's the original post

I find this pic to be super adorable... if you age up D&P by 20 years, and with the gay pride flag in the background it looks like the cutest family photo.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

:gayaf:
realeyesrealize
living flop

Ataraxia25 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:26 pm
i was really hoping for a gaming video today but after seeing phil tweet i don't know if it's still likely. are we applying the same rules we did before to this beautiful new world of ~daily content in which if any of them tweeted late-ish it meant no video was being posted that night?
Ablissa
pastel persona

Aw, Dan.
I do agree though, wish it worked like that. I hope he's okay.
goodbants
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Ablissa wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:46 pm Aw, Dan.
I do agree though, wish it worked like that. I hope he's okay.
I hope so, too. Seems like he's been down for quite a while. Hopefully he bounces back up. I think they just need to get used to life after tour again.
:sparkle: this was the most fun i've ever had :sparkle:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I wonder if they still have any pre-recorded videos left or that they will actually need to film new stuff again. Anyway, I hope for a new video tomorrow. :ribena:

I hope that Dan is alright. He seems really deep in his post-tour depression.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm still anticipating a video soon, maybe tomorrow? I think that they'll definitely want a video posted before they do a liveshow again. If they were in the editing suite every day last week I guess it wouldn't be too shocking if they did take a proper weekend off, and don't film a gaming video until next week though.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

honestly i Big Relate to dan's tweet. i'd suggest wearing ear plugs, but those can hurt your ears real bad. not that he'll ever read this lol. i hope they nap daily for the next week, depression naps are comforting. until you wake up uuuuuhhhhh.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I'm surprised no one pointed out the deer candle in Phil's candle story. Wasn't it a Christmas gift to Dan from like 2 years ago? I'm both surprised and fond that they never lit it. The whole point of it was that it melting reveals a metal skeleton. Both their recent tweets are giving me strong "Can I come to yours and watch you play Zelda all day" feeling. Hoping Dan feels better soon.
autumnhearth
senpai

ratlad wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:49 am honestly i Big Relate to dan's tweet. i'd suggest wearing ear plugs, but those can hurt your ears real bad. not that he'll ever read this lol. i hope they nap daily for the next week, depression naps are comforting. until you wake up uuuuuhhhhh.
I don’t think ear plugs would keep out the thoughts in your own head. Yeah... depression naps have been a thing these last two weeks for me. Hence why I’m awake at 3am... again.

As for videos, I imagine they have to film something and I predict that we get an Instagram story from one of them beforehand saying/showing that they are doing so, and/or editing. Whether that be a gaming video or an AP.
knq
lava lamp

LtrllySusan wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:58 am I'm surprised no one pointed out the deer candle in Phil's candle story. Wasn't it a Christmas gift to Dan from like 2 years ago? I'm both surprised and fond that they never lit it. The whole point of it was that it melting reveals a metal skeleton. Both their recent tweets are giving me strong "Can I come to yours and watch you play Zelda all day" feeling. Hoping Dan feels better soon.
I mostly think it's adorable they have their lit candle right next to their 'decorative' candle. They're just crazy candle people.

The 'dandle' was indeed from Christmas 2016.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Sorry to keep spamming the main thread with this (mods, I promise I'll stop now :D), but here's a reminder that we are trying to host our first "watch party" today! (which we renamed to Phandom Watch Fest for extra cool points :))

If you want to join us, watch some deppy and then discuss, visit this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1532&p=97622
We're watching Overcooked 2 and Charades with Phil! We will start at 2 PM BST and 8 PM BST, but if you can't make those, you can watch the videos anytime today and come discuss in that thread.

If you have any questions hit me up! Thanks to everyone that is participating in this :love2:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I may be in the minority, but I’m not super worried about getting a video within the next week. I hope they take some time to themselves to recharge and properly relax. We know they’ll have gaming channel videos for halloween and an AP video sometime soon. I know if I had busted my fanny (lol) for 3 months and just got home to do MORE work, I’d need like a month of hibernation.
Enjoy that pajama week boys, you deserve it :ribena:

AND in the meantime, we can enjoy the Phandom Watch Fest! Hope to see you all in that thread!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

It looks like Phil is at a museum... I think the last time that happened it's because Phil's parents were visiting, right? I wonder of they're back again?