Dan & Phil Part 77: getting that d........vitamin

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

I'm here to say Phil Lester gets more beautiful by the day and I fear the moment he'll let some stubble show up on his face while also wearing glasses and a messy quiff, I fear that will be day I finally give up on life and let the sweet embrace of death get me. God, what a fucking man <3 :philtrash: :happytears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

he is beauty he is grace i love him and i love his sweater
:gayaf:
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Phil is just too beautiful and adorable for this world, how does a man like that exist?!
I love the sweater so much and it looks so great on him.
liola wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 pm I fear the moment he'll let some stubble show up on his face while also wearing glasses and a messy quiff
Just picturing that has me rolling on the floor having a mental breakdown :dead:
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
sparkle
blobfish

Phil Lester more like Phil Hell Yes-ter

.... I'll see myself out
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, Phil in the eyeliner... phew. His hair is sticking up so high, cockatiel impression ftw. Shame it's not a parakeet, that's what TVTropes describes him and his energy as.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

sonicgreen wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:11 pm
obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:40 pm I'm not saying that Dan might have other ways of knowing Phil's ginger since he's the one who says it (where Phil argues mousey brown mostly) but uh Dan might have other ways of knowing that :hmmm: (I'm totally not saying that though nope)
i almost choked on my tea yall, also dont mind me just sliding these down here :garbage:

and can phil calm the fuck down?????its like he KNOWS were all thirsting for him right now, jesus let us catch our breaths
"you are next to me in my life"
Ataraxia25
flower crown

phil was tagged in this tweet instead of phi phi o'hara and it made me laugh
kavat
pastel persona

Love Phil in eye make up. Love the sweater. And I love the halloween header, yay In depth spooks! :skeleton:
autumnhearth
senpai

Beautiful Philters! And Dan’s clickity clacking away in the background. My apologies @opendoor

Just got home from an Asian Super Market and we picked up a can of fizzy milk to try, as well as candies (including those little mushrooms with the biscuit stems and chocolate caps, the sugar star candies, green tea Kit Kats with raspberries on top) and snacks. Oh and the Ribena there had black currants from New Zealand. Decent amount of European imports too. :ribena:
jesp
why bother

kavat wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:57 pm Love Phil in eye make up. Love the sweater. And I love the halloween header, yay In depth spooks! :skeleton:
I have to admit that the halloween header is something I was just testing, and since there's only seven people {including me} that still use the original danisnotonfire dark forum theme I thought I could save myself a little work and sneakily leave it there until we get around to adding the rest of the headers. They should be coming soon though.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

..... now I really need to see Phil in drag
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

LurkingTrash wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:21 pm ..... now I really need to see Phil in drag
giving my boyfriend bestfriend a drag queen makeover is....a good idea for.....a video..............or you know, they could just do it ala jenna and julien style and do double drag. :tu:

sidenote: honestly drag queen makeup is worthy of respect, watching them put it on is sorta therapeutic...is it just me? or maybe its cz i recently went down the rabbit hole watching kimchi and naomi's grwm videos
Last edited by lesterchuu on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"you are next to me in my life"
kavat
pastel persona

jesp wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:17 pm
kavat wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:57 pm Love Phil in eye make up. Love the sweater. And I love the halloween header, yay In depth spooks! :skeleton:
I have to admit that the halloween header is something I was just testing, and since there's only seven people {including me} that still use the original danisnotonfire dark forum theme I thought I could save myself a little work and sneakily leave it there until we get around to adding the rest of the headers. They should be coming soon though.
Oops! Well lucky me then :lol:
And psst, I'll be continuing to use the theme until the issues of the new Daniel theme I posted about in the new themes thread earlier this year are fixed :)
Ataraxia25
flower crown

@ame i totally agree with you
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Uhf, Phil in drag. With his bone structure, cheekbones galore, his mouth, sign me up. Dan too, he hasn't Becky/Jessica'ed since he finished growing and his jaw got wider.

That Asian supermarket haul sounds good. I don't remember the mushroom biscuits, but their Japan Haul was the first new video they uploaded when I fell down the rabbithole into phandom. So many snacks.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i drew over a pic of pgil and gave 1 him makeip a couple of weeks ago!!!!!!!! he's so pretty . ... there's so much pie in my system
his drag name is now Helen DeGenderless
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I just really need to see Dan (or Phil. but mostly Dan) address Phil's new drag queen gig.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Well, Monday passed with no videos, not that I'm surprised or disappointed. I'm just feeling down and I miss them.

What kind of a video do you expect we will get from Phil? I think the last time I asked this question, it was about what we want, and that's not necessarily what will happen haha. Personally I'm expecting some light story time or something else quite low-effort but pleasant.
I think that Phil's video might come before DAPG. I'm also excited to see if it's still filmed on the bed or maybe somewhere else - I'm guessing the bed, still.
jesp
why bother

kavat wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:27 pm
jesp wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:17 pm
Oops! Well lucky me then :lol:
And psst, I'll be continuing to use the theme until the issues of the new Daniel theme I posted about in the new themes thread earlier this year are fixed :)
Apologies that it has taken so long, but we've changed the post body text to a regular font, and have added a highlight to the current page to make it easier to see:

Still have to make the header logo clickable, and just as I'm writing this post I've realised the text editor needs to be switched to a non-bold font. Should have these done soon.
jesp
why bother

jesp wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:47 amStill have to make the header logo clickable, and just as I'm writing this post I've realised the text editor needs to be switched to a non-bold font. Should have these done soon.
Sorted now. Can't see any bugs, but if anything comes up please let me know.

Thanks to rizzo for helping me out too, especially with the highlight on page numbers.
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

jesp wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:11 am
jesp wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:47 amStill have to make the header logo clickable, and just as I'm writing this post I've realised the text editor needs to be switched to a non-bold font. Should have these done soon.

Thanks to rizzo for helping me out too, especially with the highlight on page numbers.
ah thank you for fixing this!! it always bothered me that i couldn't tell when things were bolded but i was too committed to the black squares aesthetic lol :ribena:
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
opendoor
rainbow nerd

Phil's jumper is so beautiful!

Also I just walked past a girl wearing the II tour shirt at uni, and it was a surreal experience. I don't think I've ever seen deppy merch in the wild before, I don't even wear it.
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
autumnhearth
senpai

flarequake wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:39 pm Uhf, Phil in drag. With his bone structure, cheekbones galore, his mouth, sign me up. Dan too, he hasn't Becky/Jessica'ed since he finished growing and his jaw got wider.

That Asian supermarket haul sounds good. I don't remember the mushroom biscuits, but their Japan Haul was the first new video they uploaded when I fell down the rabbithole into phandom. So many snacks.
It was part of their little 2011 Epic Japanese Candy Time series
Though rewatching that, what we got totally isn’t the same, it’s just chocolate, not taro. Which is kinda a bummer for me but probably a win for the kid. He enjoyed his melon ramune drink (the bottle with the marble that you push down). Haven’t tried the fizzy milk yet.

Also just gotta say that watching the eyelash filter story frame by frame was damn near a spiritual experience for me. He’s so surprised and delighted when he first sees himself and then he works those angles. Also that’s a very nice October jumper, Halloween colors without the ghosts or skeletons.

:bedtime:
kavat
pastel persona

jesp wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:11 am

Amazing! Thanks a lot <3
scientia
phabergé

Ataraxia25 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:51 pm phil was tagged in this tweet instead of phi phi o'hara and it made me laugh
so wait has phil or dan responded to this yet??

also I saw the Werq the World tour a few weeks ago and Bob the Drag Queen is AMAZING