Dan & Phil Part 77: getting that d........vitamin

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

greenergrass
stress mushroom

[personal information removed at OP's request]
greenergrass
stress mushroom

(too late to edit so sorry for double post) but I'm onto Phil's ls now, and this liveshow is too much jesus

but anyways, he's talking about dan's charity merch now, that's sweet. Love them supporting each other
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

That was a great liveshow! I actually laughed out loud several times! Or, more accurately, I stifled a laugh several times because I watched this at work... Here are my highlights:
  • [3:53] Thanks for making Phil say this, Lexi.
    P: Lexi says I’m adorable uwu. Do you say “uwu,” or is it just an emotion?
  • [7:11] Phil mentions some conspicuously unnamed friends:
    P: This one I think smells amazing. The problem is this: Dan and...friends that we had over said the house smelled gross, so I guess I’ll just burn this one in my room.
  • [8:17] Interesting choice of words.
    P: Uh, yeah, no one likes my candles, Kiara. I tried. I tried to be a good house owner and get some candles on the go, but it was a fail.
  • [10:02] Phil has a whole extended discussion on how he’s drinking more water to stay hydrated and how that means he’s having to pee more. This discussion included such memorable quotes as:
    P: It’s, like, a lot of peeing! ([10:33])
    P: Uh, Bronte drinks three liters and only pees twice a day. Twice a day?! Are you a camel?! ([11:00])
    P: I--I’ve, like, peed at least...twelve times today. ([11:08])
  • [18:07] Yes, good. I hope he says things like this more.
    P: Uh, so what else has been going down in Phil town?
  • [20:00] What the hell is Phil talking about here? The best part of this is that I can imagine exactly how Dan would respond if Phil gave him a description like this. :lol:
    P: There was a guy walking around. It--It looked just like he… What was it like? It was kind of like he had a--a really thin pillow just, like, draped around his head. Um, it looked swaggy. It was red.
  • [20:19] Phil, Martyn, and Cornelia came up with new names and personas for themselves while they were at the art show. Phil was called Jenkins, and Martyn was called Barnaby. Phil can’t remember what Cornelia was called, but he reckons it was Lydia III or something.
  • [28:48] Phil talks about playing Spider-Man while passively listening to Trench while Dan was listening to it. At one point, Phil said:
    P: I listened to it...over Dan’s *touches ear*--Dan was listening to it...
    I’m really curious to know how the first part of that statement was originally going to end...
  • [30:02] Apparently, if you get 100% on the Spider-Man game, you get to play as Spider-Man (Peter Parker?) in his boxer shorts. Phil thinks that “maybe that would be fun.”
  • [32:24] That’s quite the moral, Phil.
    P: Moral of the story of today--the moral of today’s story--is: Don’t buy candles on the internet because...you can’t sniff them. And, even though strangers are all like, “It changed my life,” you might think it smells like toilet cleaner.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

Thank you @autumnhearth, that means a lot and I really hope things start looking up for you really soon :love1: :love1: :love1:

I haven't watched Phil's liveshow yet, but it sounds pleasant!! I loved the gaming video, and my review is mainly: I can't stop thinking about Dan calling Phil 'bub'. Like.... that's so cute!!!!! My heart :')

Also Dan's nails looked really pretty, and I thought there were a lot of good, quotable moments (the "hard" innuendos, Dan saying that Monty Mole is what Phil looks like first thing in the morning without his glasses, Dan wishing they had bro time away from the ladies). Also props to Phil for pointing out the backwardness of having the female characters symbolise the easier modes, smh @ nintendo.
fancybum
senpai

:dogue: Dan and Misc Watch 2018 :pizza:
Oct 11, 2018

(only YT version up so far but some of the beginning was cut off)
Prompted Dan Mention
~5:43(tumblr vid) (chat) have you seen Dan and Phil’s plushie adventures?
“I think I have; did I not like one of those things on twitter?”
Unprompted Dan Mention
8:06 “So what else is going on in the world? Dan released his merch helping out Young Minds for World Mental Health Day. If you’ve not checked that out, it’s for such a good cause. Go to shop.danielhowell.com. He’s made the ‘have the courage to exist’ flag and also t-shirt. He’s been saying to me for years he wants to make some kind of merch or something based on that quote, and this was just such a perfect thing, and all of the proceeds are going to Young Minds, so that helps young people with mental health. So you should totally, if you’ve got a few pennies spare, help out a good cause and look swaggy at the same time.”
Neutral Dan Mention
~2:40(tumblr vid) “I think Dan put one on his insta story, there’s about 6 [spiders] out there”

~6:10(t) “So I went on a little candle spree, and it’s the most disappointing candle haul I’ve ever had”

~6:50(t) You know how some people are super tasters? I think I’m a super sniffer. Dan was like, ‘I can’t really smell it’”

2:30 “[The flannel candle] I think smells amazing. The problem is with this, Dan and friends that we had over said the house smelled gross. So I guess I’ll just burn this one in my room.”
“Dan said it smelled like blood and metal.”

3:37 “Yeah, no one likes my candles. I tried. I tried to be a good houseowner and get some candles on the go, but it was a fail. Maybe my Christmas ones will be better. Look forward to my Christmas candle haul.”
-is he… a house… owner…

9:25 (chat) what’s the new gaming video about
“You’ll have to wait and see”
“You can go straight onto danandphilgames after this liveshow is over”

19:05 “So since I have been back from tour, as you know, Dan and I have been editing and working on the movie for our show.”
“We’ll have news of how you can watch it early next week”

23:40 (chat) TBC dates
“Still working on it. Things are getting into place. I can’t say anything until we know what it is, but don’t lose hope with the TBC, because that’s why they’re TBC.”

24:10 (chat) Have you listened to Trench
“I listened to it over Dan’s- Dan was listening to it and I was kind of passively listening while playing Spiderman. Which, by the way, Spiderman PS4 is so good. I think Spiderman is probably my favourite superhero from being a kid.”
Miscellaneous
6:55 “I’m enjoying everyone telling me how often they pee, I feel like we’ve got a good scientific study going on here. The government should be paying us.”
-one track mind and I support it

13:35 “So what else has been going down in Phil-town. I went to something called the Frieze Art Fair, where I was spontaneously asked by my brother and Cornelia. When they ask me to go do something, it’s always like 20 minutes before.”
“It was like just seeing hundreds of artists brains melting into one big room.”

15:38 “But we didn’t really feel like we belonged, because we’re less artistic. I mean, we’re artistic people, but we’re not there to curate our museums. So we came up with some new names.”
“My brother was Barnaby, and we pretended to be art dealers, it was quite fun. Barnaby Lester, yeah.”
“I was Jenkins. Barnaby and Jenkins. Anyway, it was a fun day.”

21:10 “I dreamt that I was a spy, and I was on the run from the government—I wonder why—and I got to the airport and then I realized I’d forgotten all my clothes. And I had to run away from the police without any clothes. I had my clothes on, I wasn’t naked, but it was a whole thing. It was stressful, it was a stress dream.”

22:05 (chat) did you like New Zealand?
“I loved New Zealand. I would have liked more time there, ‘cause I know there’s loads to see. I only really spent time in Auckland. But I would’ve liked to explore some more, so I’ll definitely go back.”

26:20 (chat) Spooky Week update
“Spooky Week, it’s happening.” tweet him suggestions for spooky games

“I want to do some fun ones, some scary ones, a good mix. I don’t want them to all be horrifying, obviously.”
-i do, give the people what they want

27:10 “So go check out DAPG after this if you want to see a new video.”

27:42 “Moral of today’s story is: don’t buy candles on the internet because you can’t sniff them.”

28:02 “New AP video next week, new gaming channel video now. Hope you’re having a lovely life, and I will talk to you soon.”
:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Dan’ 11 times :whiskers:
11/32.5 mins = 0.33 per min

Chill Phil in glasses was just what I needed today, and Mario Party just makes me happy as a rule so I loved it, but UPLOAD A 2 HOUR VIDEO OF A FULL GAME YOU COWARDS
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
itasca00
moon room

What the hell is wrong with these two?! Especially Dan. There were so many one-liners and innuendos in this video, and I loved it. Here are my highlights:
  • [0:44] Dan flips Phil and all of us off for a solid twenty two seconds.
  • [2:03] If they filmed this, I know I'd watch... Oh, wait. They just did.
    D: Because if we can’t get invited to one, we’re gonna pay for it with an Italian plumber. *wink*
    P: Party with ourselves in our own home.
  • [2:49] Dan on Monty Mole and Shy Guy:
    D: That’s what you look like before you put your glasses on in the morning, and that’s me:
    P: That’s Dan.
    D: A mask with nothing behind it.
    P: That is definitely you.
    D: A gaping black hole.
  • [3:12] Dan on who he thinks he and Phil actually look like:
    D: You look the most like Waluigi if I had to say--
    P: I don’t look like Waluigi!
    D: --what does Phil look like the most here, and I look the most like Rosalina.
    P: Whatever.
  • [3:22] Good to know, Dan. Good to know.
    P: Do you want it hard or very hard? *laughs*
    D: I want it very hard.
    P: No, I don’t think…
    D: With the Hammer Bro.
  • [3:48] I think the joke here might actually have to do with the word "satisfying," but my mind went to...other places. Also, you hear that everyone? It's our job as subscribers to thumb up a video. :tu:
    D: “You know what’s satisfying every now and then? Giving your buddies a good thumbs-up!” Filth. Utter filth. Demonetized.
    P: *waves a thumbs up up and down* Thumb it.
    D: Stop it.
    P: Thumb it!
    D: There we go. There we go. The video’s gone.
    P: They want us to thumb up the video.
    D: They’re just actively trying to get YouTube subscribers to do their job.
  • [4:13] Dan makes fun of Phil's age.
    D: It stopped asking us to, granddad.
  • [4:20] Phil retaliates by calling Dan "Dad."
    P: I can’t move! I think you are in charge of all of us.
    D: Really?
    P: Lead us, Dad.
    D: Such is life.
  • [4:25] It sounds like Dan knows exactly what he's talking about from personal experience.
    D: I’m just gonna pound her.
    P: Stop pounding me!
    D: Oh, my God. Wow, she’s like, “Yes, sit on my face!”
    P: Oh, my God. Stop it.
    D: That’s exactly what that posture was.
  • [6:08] I think Dan is jealous.
    P: Rosalina keeps tapping my ass!
    D: Rosalina, now is--it’s not that kind of party.
  • [7:43] Phil's got meat on the mind.
    P: Someone’s meat is not getting cooked.
    D: ...because, when you’re actually--look at me now! I’m doing a frickin’ great job.
    P: I’m already digging into my meat, and you’re just waiting behind.
    D: Oh, God!
    P: Got my orange juice.
    D: Oh, this is a frickin’ beef-tastrophe right here.
  • [9:05] Words to live by:
    P: No, I went into the hole!
    D: Oh, my God. Phil, the hole is not the goal.
  • [9:22] This sounds like something Dan should be saying.
    P: So there’s no way to win that game. There’s just death for everyone.
  • [9:33] Like I said before, Phil's got meat on the mind.
    P: It was all about the meat.
  • [9:57] This minigame makes them bounce around in their chairs a lot, and I liked it. 😏
  • [10:28] Thanks for sharing, Dan.
    D: So we just have to not get tackled. *looks at camera* What if I want to get tackled?
  • [11:07] Dan clearly turned on Rosalina when she started tapping Phil's ass.
    D: I’m just saying: Why are these ladies with us? We just wanted to have some bro time, just the two of us.
  • [12:21] Dan turns the Super Mario Party printout stuck to Phil’s forehead the right way up, and it was very cute. :love1:
  • [15:29] Um, okay. What are you trying to say here, Dan?
    D: Alright, so we’re gonna go ‘cause we have some very important business to attend to, um...
  • I’m feeling very trolled because, once again, Dan’s merch link has switched compared to the last video. It is again danandphilshop.com. When will this mystery be solved?
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 am21:10 “I dreamt that I was a spy, and I was on the run from the government—I wonder why—and I got to the airport and then I realized I’d forgotten all my clothes. And I had to run away from the police without any clothes. I had my clothes on, I wasn’t naked, but it was a whole thing. It was stressful, it was a stress dream.”
I love for Phil sharing his stress dreams with us. Though based on what he shares, it seems like most of his dreams are stress dreams.
fancybum wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 am“I want to do some fun ones, some scary ones, a good mix. I don’t want them to all be horrifying, obviously.”
I'm team All Horrifying Games, Please.
fancybum wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 amChill Phil in glasses was just what I needed today, and Mario Party just makes me happy as a rule so I loved it, but UPLOAD A 2 HOUR VIDEO OF A FULL GAME YOU COWARDS
When will they listen to wisdom.

I would try and quote the video game timestamps from @itasca00 but it would be every damn line. That video was golden, perfect post-tour comeback for DAPG.
itasca00
moon room

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:58 am
fancybum wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 am“I want to do some fun ones, some scary ones, a good mix. I don’t want them to all be horrifying, obviously.”
I'm team All Horrifying Games, Please.
I agree! We get cute and fun games all year. We can handle a week of actual scariness. And I'm also a weird person who thinks it's funny it when people are scared (in situations where it's known by all that there's no actual danger), so hearing Dan scream always cracks me up.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

bit late to the party but I took some note-y things, and I'm just quite thankful to have had a Phil liveshow and a gaming video to come home to after the day I had.

Liveshow:
-I have to agree with Phil about the seasons. I like how he mentioned his birthday as one of the best bits of fall/winter lmao
-I relate to Phil's extreme sense of smell lol. It's a problem.
-There's something so fucking wonderful about Phil reviewing candles. It's just nice. If he made a full on video doing a candle haul I would rewatch that so many times god.
-I'm also not going to make a tasteless joke about what Phil's 2010 flannels smell like because that's obviously not where my mind went to.
-aw Phil talking about Dan's charity merch :love1:
-*forces self not to say anything crude about the pee talk*
-I don't care for slime at all, but I am obsessed with those fucking soap videos. Phil is clearly being recommended the wrong videos.
-"dnpbiatch" lmao
-I love that Martyn and Cornelia dragged Phil to that art fair
-why did Phil just say "swaggy" god
-I'm actually dying at their art alter egos. That's so cute and funny ahh
-"I guess everyone is art" wow deep Phil
-TWD hasn't been good for like four seasons I don't understand how they're still watching it, but that's just my opinion
-I love hearing about Phil's dreams, they're always so odd
-lmao Phil listening to music at the same time Dan's having his immersive first listen to things is something I find awfully endearing
-pfftt great motivation to go 100% on the spiderman game. Phil's 2018 branding at its finest
-ending on a salty Phil note. lovely

and just a general thought about the whole thing: that was very calming for me, and idk how but this liveshow made me love the quiff more and I'm super okay with that. Also I really do love that hoodie
Gaming video:
-I like that Phil took Dan's "print out a white rectangle" seriously
-as someone who was obsessed with mario party as a kid I am so fucking here for this
-D: "that's what you look like before you put your glasses on in the morning" Oh! Boy!
-god it's true, waluigi would actively stab you lmao
-Dan wants it very hard. Noted.
-D: "she's like 'yess sit on my face'" Dan why. why
-D: "get off me rat!" you're just writing your own dialogue for me now, aren't you?
-Has Dan forgotten what a battle royale is? smh why do you think you need to play with at least 4 people
-Phil is all about the meat lmao
-"bro time" yeah we know
-that moment where Dan turned the sticker around on Phil's forehead was so sweet :(
-"bub" ??? okay
-P: "see I am perfect at catching popcorn in my own mouth"
D: "you are indeed"
...okay. great. my mind went to several different situations where they could gain this knowledge.
-idk about anywhere else but we did British bulldog in gym class and it was great
-I can't ever hear the word "hectares" the same after that one John Green video lol
-D: "alright so we're gonna go because we have some very important *grunt* business to attend to" Dan...why...why would you say it like that...

overall that was such a great video!! very cute, full of innuendos (but when are they not anymore lol), and definitely worth several rewatches in my books.
starwatersong
phabergé

Oh no. :lol:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

i loved the new gaming video! so many innuendos and great one liners.
:transheart:
knq
lava lamp

Loved the little bits of non-verbal communication. Is tone non-verbal? Let’s pretend it is.

11:20 I think they must have paused around here, as we miss 4 seconds of gameplay from the screen timer and we get their soft voices. (Dan: Okay? Phil: Yeah.) before they start up the banter again like they never stopped.

Yes I do live for the half second editing mistake that has nothing to do with gaming in gaming videos. Fight me.

12:20 Dan reaching to fix Phil’s forehead sticker, Phil dodging, and Dan getting his attention just by repeating his name in a less performative tone.

15:30 Phil’s now iconic little eyebrow raise when Dan mentions their “important business.” I love that eyebrow communication is now a thing. Phil was fully not going to engage in whatever Dan was trying tease before its release.

-

Also, a tiny bit more confirmation for the two flats theory, which no one really needs at this point but still, they apparently hadn’t been close enough to the gaming room to notice the 5 month old yogurt until they went to record a few days ago.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

starwatersong wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 am Oh no. :lol:
I can't believe it happened AGAIN. I am losing it :rofl:
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
kavat
pastel persona

Liveshow was nice, Phil looked cozy and cute and I loved hearing about the art show and how they made up characters for each other. That's just lovely.

And I think that might be my favorite gaming video in a while! They were so giggly, you could tell they were having fun and that makes it fun for me as well. The innuendos and comments were really funny and I love that Phil won just because Dan was so shit at the steak thing lol. But the moment when Dan flipped over the sticker on Phil's forehead was just so sweet and tender.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

:love2: <3 phil’s voice when he asked if the paper was upside down on his head <3 :love2:
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

I'm glad to see that they're captioning it, and also that sticker on the webcam is adorable :undertaledog:
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Is it just me or does this week feel slightly surreal with the amount of content we're getting? Dan liveshow, Phil liveshow, gaming video, promise of AP video coming up? It feels weird and also makes me realize that during down times people make a lot more conversation than they do sometimes when we have actual content. I think that none of what they did this week gave us much to majorly chew on in terms of discussion, there's just like a universal acknowledgement that it's been pleasant as fuck.

Not that I want to invite any droughts, but during moments like this when everyone is just quietly nodding along at how great the stuff they're doing is I always kinda miss the things that just make us all bubble over with conversation and stuff to debate.

But on the topic of conversation - oh buddy, I get lost in my IDB bubble a lot sometimes. I referenced the two flat theory on tumblr yesterday without thinking much about it since it's totally a given that everyone knows the whole theory here... and I immediately got thirteen asks from people who had never heard of such a thing and wanted all the info. (I'm not that brave a soul, in the end I just decided to love myself and deleted my original mention/didn't reply to any of the asks. Tumblr is scary sometimes.)
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:00 pm But on the topic of conversation - oh buddy, I get lost in my IDB bubble a lot sometimes. I referenced the two flat theory on tumblr yesterday without thinking much about it since it's totally a given that everyone knows the whole theory here... and I immediately got thirteen asks from people who had never heard of such a thing and wanted all the info. (I'm not that brave a soul, in the end I just decided to love myself and deleted my original mention/didn't reply to any of the asks. Tumblr is scary sometimes.)
Hahaha! Oops!
Was this in reference to them not noticing a 5 month old yoghurt until they went to film a gaming video? I love that #twoflats is just common parlance around here and other parts of the phandom don’t know wtf we’re talking about, or even worse see it as creepy or stalkerish.

Idk, I feel like the internal contents of the flat as publicly posted in their videos are kind of fair game. If anyone was talking about the physical location of the two flats then that would be a different matter.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

LadyLackless wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:20 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:00 pm But on the topic of conversation - oh buddy, I get lost in my IDB bubble a lot sometimes. I referenced the two flat theory on tumblr yesterday without thinking much about it since it's totally a given that everyone knows the whole theory here... and I immediately got thirteen asks from people who had never heard of such a thing and wanted all the info. (I'm not that brave a soul, in the end I just decided to love myself and deleted my original mention/didn't reply to any of the asks. Tumblr is scary sometimes.)
Hahaha! Oops!
Was this in reference to them not noticing a 5 month old yoghurt until they went to film a gaming video? I love that #twoflats is just common parlance around here and other parts of the phandom don’t know wtf we’re talking about, or even worse see it as creepy or stalkerish.

Idk, I feel like the internal contents of the flat as publicly posted in their videos are kind of fair game. If anyone was talking about the physical location of the two flats then that would be a different matter.
Speaking of their flats, we've seen a lot of their living space since they've been back and even though we are still only getting angles and little snippets we've only seen the filming flat in the story Dan posted about filming gaming videos. I like the gaming room and respect their need for a separate work space but I almost want them to get rid of it so Phil doesn't have to film in his closet anymore.

Back to the liveshow and Phil's mention of being a homeowner, I wonder if that is actually true and if that is why they've made very little mention of a landlord. In their old flat we used to hear about their landlord often but have they mentioned one at all since they moved in? My memory is faulty on this so I think they might have mentioned something when they first moved in but I can't remember the context. The only thing I do remember as concrete about their flat is that Phil said the furniture was rented which sounds normal in a rented or leased place but not so much in a purchased home.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

Amiaw wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:26 pm
Hahaha! Oops!

Speaking of their flats, we've seen a lot of their living space since they've been back and even though we are still only getting angles and little snippets we've only seen the filming flat in the story Dan posted about filming gaming videos. I like the gaming room and respect their need for a separate work space but I almost want them to get rid of it so Phil doesn't have to film in his closet anymore.

Back to the liveshow and Phil's mention of being a homeowner, I wonder if that is actually true and if that is why they've made very little mention of a landlord. In their old flat we used to hear about their landlord often but have they mentioned one at all since they moved in? My memory is faulty on this so I think they might have mentioned something when they first moved in but I can't remember the context. The only thing I do remember as concrete about their flat is that Phil said the furniture was rented which sounds normal in a rented or leased place but not so much in a purchased home.
I think it would make sense that they are still renting. Someone with better memory than me will know but didn’t they mention it in a LS as part of the reason they couldn’t get a dog yet?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Hahaha! Oops!

I wonder if the next AP video will show his bedroom at all? It hasn't made an appearance since they filmed the pinof 1 reaction, right? And before that it was... March? With the instagram explore page video? Or am I forgetting one? If the next video is also with Dan and is talking about the tour video release, I could see them doing that on the couch in the living flat too.

I do think they'll film pinof 10 there, and I'm not sure if there will be an AP video between the AP video Dan and Phil are doing together re: tour stuff, and pinof. Now is when we'll see if Phil plans on going back to a roughly two a month schedule or if he's taking the Dan approach of just whenever he wants.

Phil saying homeowner was interesting, but I have a feeling he just said it because it sounds more natural than "home renter." I feel like if they really did own it we'd be seeing a little more personalization to it and not the same rented furniture.
liola
rankussy

LadyLackless wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:31 pm
Hahaha! Oops!

I think it would make sense that they are still renting. Someone with better memory than me will know but didn’t they mention it in a LS as part of the reason they couldn’t get a dog yet?
They're definitely still renting, they've both mentioned so different times but especially in the first two liveshows they did after the move!
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
autumnhearth
senpai

^ Yep, Dan’s little ‘uh oh’ from that first liveshow is still fresh in my mind. I wonder if they’ll have to pay for replacement sofas when they move, what with all the stains (pizza grease being the most recent) or do they have a really good upholstery cleane?. When Phil said he would put the plaid candle in his bedroom, I was just wondering which one. I like joint videos done in their formal lounge, feels natural plus great lighting. And I’m still very curious about the future of AP.

When they move, how many bedrooms/office spaces do you think they realistically need? Would it be best to keep a separate work flat? Or can they find a way to still separate work and private life in one home? If they lived in the American suburbs it would be easy to just have a finished basement dedicated to that, but I imagine it’s a lot trickier in London. But as long as neither of them are regularly filming in their master/actual bedroom(s) I think that’s healthy. Does it matter to any of you as viewers? Does knowing some rooms are “sets” affect your enjoyment of their content? I’d say I’m just mildly amused at this point, but I don’t know how I’d feel if they kept up Phil’s bedroom in their next move. Anyone else occasionally search for forever homes with a multimillion pound budget for them just for fun? Just me?

The gaming video was great, I didn’t feel like recalling all the things that were said yesterday right after watching, knowing you guys would cover them all anyway. Nor did I feel like writing a post to say that Phil’s quiff looked great. But umm has anyone mentioned that? Cause damn it looked great.
I still don’t understand why Brits and Americans use floor and ground differently. It’s not just Phil right?
glitterintheair
phillluminati

autumnhearth wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:48 pm When they move, how many bedrooms/office spaces do you think they realistically need? Would it be best to keep a separate work flat? Or can they find a way to still separate work and private life in one home? If they lived in the American suburbs it would be easy to just have a finished basement dedicated to that, but I imagine it’s a lot trickier in London. But as long as neither of them are regularly filming in their master/actual bedroom(s) I think that’s healthy. Does it matter to any of you as viewers? Does knowing some rooms are “sets” affect your enjoyment of their content? I’d say I’m just mildly amused at this point, but I don’t know how I’d feel if they kept up Phil’s bedroom in their next move. Anyone else occasionally search for forever homes with a multimillion pound budget for them just for fun? Just me?
I must say, my enjoyment takes a hit mostly when they do the baking vids because I loved when they used their actual kitchen in their old flat. It felt like we, as viewers, were more connected with them. It felt homey, you know? And now knowing they use a kitchen just for filming, kind of takes away that feeling.

I agree about Phil's bedroom. At this point i'm just like 'whatever', and honestly I don't think that they would keep up Phil's bedroom in their next move. It doesn't make any sense to me; Phil could definitely set up a new room as his filming space that doesn't require a bed (although, I do wonder what would they use if they keep doing the PINOF series and where would they film it).
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.