Dan & Phil Part 78: have the courage to exist.

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

rizzo wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:14 am
Phantasy wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:13 am
ratlad wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 pm ok i got more context for the bowtie story- just wow! wow. can we discuss this some more? i watched the clip and i agree what was said before, how did dan not notice and what were they even doing in that moment? and dan walked into the room (i assume bedroom) to look in the mirror (again, i assume) and phil feeling bad and tried fixing it?? that's what i got from it anyway.
gosh darn that's precious. :happytears:
“Standing there” more like having a lazy afternoon cuddle on the couch when Phil idly (or perhaps mischievously) loosened the bow.... how else would you not notice until later?!
oooh! cuddle on the couch is a situation i didn't consider. i like this POV!

i feel like i'm spending a lot of brain energy trying to figure out how phil loosened the bow while the hoodie was on dan, but dan was unable to look down and see what had happened. like, this really limits potential scenarios..... :hmmm:
they were cuddling in bed,,, dan was asleep...... phil tug on string ..... dan wake up,, gets up and sees himself in the mirror. angery.

why did this have to be top of the page
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

I’m awfully disappointed that I napped right through this liveshow. My only solace is that there’s a recording available for me to watch after the fact! :D Here are my highlights:
  • This was another liveshow where Dan pulled a series of incredible faces. The ones I took note of were at [0:00], [0:50], [4:08], [11:17], [12:07], [14:05], [24:10], [26:44], [27:35], and [29:00].
  • [0:34] Northern England sounds like a very strange place, indeed.
    P: Fizzog?
    D: No, no, no, no. Yeah, yeah. Rewind. What?
    P: It’s like a nice word for face. “Aw, you’ve got some jam on your fizzog. I’ll just wipe it off.”
    D: This is another Northern thing?
    P: Yeah. You need to learn my ways. The ways of my people.
  • [1:40] Dan is very upset because he and Phil have had a fight. Dan has left the strings of his sweatshirt tied in a nice bow since he bought it, and Phil untied them today. Phil said he could fix it, but Dan wouldn’t let him.
  • [3:22] Dan repeats the assertion that Phil doesn’t know how to tie his shoelaces. I feel like there must be a story here...
  • [3:37] Dan starts to tie his sweatshirt strings into a bow, but then Phil takes over for him. 😊
  • [4:18] Dan announces that he violently pushed Phil off his chair and onto the floor in a gaming video that they filmed earlier that day. So that’s something to look forward to in a video that’s supposed to be coming out in a “couple” of days.
  • [6:24] Dan says that they had a lot of options to choose from when it came to who would publish Interactive Introverts. This doesn’t surprise me, but it’s still really nice to hear how strong their position is when it comes to dealing with the corporate powers that be.
  • [10:48] Dan and Phil say, “We’ll talk about it,” at the same time, and Phil says, “jinx.” Then he pinches Dan’s cheek and says that he gets the wish. :love1:
  • [11:59] Dan roasts Phil, but Phil isn’t having any of it.
    D: And you look like you have one of those things on your face anyway just ‘cause of your tight, pale skin.
    P: Thanks, Dan.
  • [13:42] Phil thinks the mukbang could maybe become an annual tradition! (I’m all for this, but please don’t put another another tradition in the fall/winter! Spread it out into the spring or summer.)
  • [15:19] Phil sprays his eyes with ActiMist because they’re dry. (I checked the directions, and, yes, he was supposed to have his eyes closed when spraying it on. This seemed very odd to me in the moment.) He wants to spray Dan too at [15:46], but Dan doesn’t let him. Spoilsport.
  • [15:56] Dan and Phil start off trying to be coy about PINOF 10, but Phil eventually fully confirms that it’s happening. They’ve seen everyone complaining about how it’s been nine, not ten, years since the original PINOF, and they think this is because they did two PINOFs in one year, which is not true (see the spoiler). :facepalm: Phil later says that PINOF 10 will be coming at the end of November of beginning of December ([27:15]).
    Publication dates for all nine previous PINOFs:
    1. 10/25/2009
    2. 5/29/2010
    3. 11/1/2011
    4. 9/12/2012
    5. 11/22/2013
    6. 11/6/2014
    7. 11/29/2015
    8. 11/29/2016
    9. 11/24/2017
  • [16:45] There’s not going to be any Halloween baking, but there is going to be “something slightly different.” :skeleton: (Like, say, pumpkin carving? Some other craft like making costumes? I’m excited!)
  • [17:17] Dan and Phil say they have no plans for “this” VidCon. I’m guessing they must mean VidCon London? Which is happening in February.
  • [17:25] Dan and Phil have an extended discussion on Riverdale, which includes some interesting thoughts on shirtlessness:
    D: I almost turned it off the first episode. I was like, “This is ridiculous.”
    P: Yeah.
    D: They spent half the episode shirtless.
    P: They did. There was lots of shirtless.
    D: You know what confuses me about Riverdale?
    P: Why is everyone shirtless?
    D: I’m like, “Who is it for?”
    P: Me. *laughs*
    D: Because… *gives Phil a weird look*
  • [19:56] Dan and Phil have an extended discussion on 20:50 by Richard Wilson. Dan is apparently a rebel who tried to view this piece while it was closed to the public at another museum and was dragged off/shouted at by museum security for doing so.
  • [23:07] Phil asks Dan what he, Phil, had for brunch the other day. And Dan remembers. Interesting.
  • [23:33] Dan says he made an Instagram story using this filter of two Beefeaters walking toward each other, but he didn’t post it because everyone thought it would be disrespectful. Phil says they were marching and didn’t want a little love filter on. Dan says there was a lot of tension.
  • [24:00] Phil sings parts of “Autumn Days,” “Colours of Day (Light up the Fire),” and “All Things Bright and Beautiful”, which he says he had to sing in primary school.
  • [26:14] Phil says “uwu” aloud again (see below). Then, he asks Dan if he’s supposed to say it as a word.
    lefthandedism wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:34 pm
    itasca00 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm
    • [3:53] Thanks for making Phil say this, Lexi.
      P: Lexi says I’m adorable uwu. Do you say “uwu,” or is it just an emotion?
  • [28:39] Dan calls Phil out for saying this because it didn’t make much sense in the context of the conversation, but I thought it was a nice sentiment. Perhaps a window into something that Phil's been thinking about.
    P: Fandoms can exist in harmony with each other.
  • [31:39] “Psychic Connections” isn’t just a segment for Interactive Introverts. It’s real life.
    D: Also, I don’t know how long it lasts...
    P: But get on it.
    D: Do you know what I’m saying?
    P: You’re talking about the promo code.
    D: Yeah!
    P: Ayyyy. *points back and forth from his temple to Dan’s*
  • [32:48] Dan and Phil discuss the idea of having a “low-key boyfriend.” It sounds like they’re not fans of casual dating. Dan also says:
    D: We’re low-key boyfriends.
    The context is not important.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Great timestamps @itasca00! The liveshow was so cute, so many good moments. The whole bow thing was the cutest shit ever, wow.
P: Today I got a temptation, I just saw Dan standing there with his bow hanging down, and I just wanted to pull it! I didn't know the gravitas of that situation.
D: Now I didn't see what Phil did, okay. But then I was like, Phil did you just undo the bow? And Phil was like, what?
P: It was like I'd shot his child or something.
D: And Phil was like, no I haven't undone the bow, and I was like good, because if you've undone the thing, I'll genuinely be very upset. And Phil was like, well I haven't so it's fine.
P: (Laughing) Lie!
D: I walked into the room and it was just f- it was like that (pulls the strings).
P: I'm sorry, I didn't know how important the bow was!
D: And then Phil's like, I'll do it, it's okay, I'll fix it, I'll fix it! And I'm like, you don't know! Literally! How to tie your shoe laces!
P: Look.
D: Never mind do whatever the hell they did!
(Continues to bicker and Phil ties Dan's bow)
So, uh, I'm still curious about why Dan didn't see him undoing the bow that's literally right by his face. He must have been distracted in some way :hmmm:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

kavat wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:04 am Great timestamps @itasca00! The liveshow was so cute, so many good moments. The whole bow thing was the cutest shit ever, wow.
P: Today I got a temptation, I just saw Dan standing there with his bow hanging down, and I just wanted to pull it! I didn't know the gravitas of that situation.
D: Now I didn't see what Phil did, okay. But then I was like, Phil did you just undo the bow? And Phil was like, what?
D: And Phil was like, no I haven't undone the bow, and I was like good, because if you've undone the thing, I'll genuinely be very upset. And Phil was like, well I haven't so it's fine.
D: I walked into the room and it was just f- it was like that (pulls the strings).
D: And then Phil's like, I'll do it, it's okay, I'll fix it, I'll fix it! And I'm like, you don't know! Literally! How to tie your shoe laces!
So, uh, I'm still curious about why Dan didn't see him undoing the bow that's literally right by his face. He must have been distracted in some way :hmmm:

i'm so so soft for this story. not only it's genuinely cute and funny, it's so THEM. i just recognise them so well and i think it says a lot about their relationship and their dynamic. idk man, the story just hit me in the face during the liveshow, it's way too cute.

i know @ratlad talked about this already, what's the theories about what they were doing? i'm leaning towards cuddling while watching something that really got dan's attention or maybe even gaming?
:gayaf:
bestfriendsclub
dank meme

Sorry for coming back to this after a break I was having a mental breakdown (nothing to do with this) and I didn't want to... Have it here.

Ablissa wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:51 am
bestfriendsclub wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:52 am
Ablissa wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:30 am
bestfriendsclub wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:52 pm I was enjoying the gaming video until Dan threw a pencil at Phil's eye. Now I'm upset. That was not okay, you should never hurt your friends on purpose. I know they say it's just a joke, but laughing at someone when you hurt them doesn't make the pain go away. And you don't need to be violent to be funny.
Abuse victims are afraid to speak up or defend themselves because the abuser says it wasn't that bad, you're overreacting, can't you take a joke, it's okay for me to hurt you because I love you, you deserved it, etc.
And they think everyone else will say that too. And they're showing any abuse victims in the audience that it is okay to hurt your friends and there's nothing you can do about it. Even if it wasn't that bad, it wasn't nice either. I'm going to speak up every time I see violence going unnoticed because I want everyone I can possibly reach to know that they can speak up too, and they don't need to tolerate it.
I don't want to discredit your opinion or your feelings, if this affected you negatively then that is 100% valid, and I definitely agree about abuse victims. I just... I'm not sure what brought it on?

I mean, it was clearly a joke between two people who are very close. I think that assuming they are condoning abuse (or that Dan is abusive?) based on something like this is a really long shot. As in, extremely long, so long that it's out of realm of possibility.

Everyone has their own impressions of course, but I think that we can't start assuming every little thing is bad. They playfully hit each other etc. in a bunch of videos, it's just their type of humor, they are clearly super comfortable with each other. Everything points to that. There is nothing wrong with joking around as long as they both consent to it, which obviously, they do.
I don't know, I'm worried I'm being offensive or something but honestly, if you are completely serious, I feel like you are being too severe on Dan and Phil.
I didn't mean to imply that this was abuse, I tried to separate the part where I talked about abuse and the part where I talked about this video, I just think it's not okay to throw a pencil at anyone, especially at their eye, because it could hit them in the eye... Am I the only one who thinks that?
I haven't come to the conclusion that it's all consensual and if Phil had a problem with it he would say something. In the video where they reacted to The Slap, Dan consented to being slapped by Phil, but Phil didn't consent to being slapped by Dan but he did it anyway.
The first time I saw Dan hurt Phil, when he was hitting him in the Sonic video which is now deleted, Phil didn't consent to that, the look on his face is burned into my memory. He was scared, it looked like he couldn't believe Dan would actually hurt him. And I couldn't either. He tried to stop him, and Dan didn't stop. This showed Phil that telling Dan not to hurt him won't stop Dan from hurting him, that speaking up doesn't work. That was the last time I ever saw Phil try to stop Dan from hurting him, because it didn't work, and I think that's why he doesn't even try anymore. And because everyone thinks it's okay to hurt your friends as long as its a joke, Phil might not even know that he's allowed to ask him to stop.
I've never seen them have a conversation about boundaries so I'm not reassured that they have. I think, if given the choice, Phil would choose not to be hurt at all.

So again I don't think Dan abused Phil in this video, and I don't think Dan is abusive, but if he did that to me, or anyone else, I wouldn't be okay with it, and I'm not okay with him doing it to Phil, and just in case there's anyone like 11 year old me reading this, I want everyone to know that you don't have to accept people hurting you, ever, under any circumstances, no matter how insignificant it seems.

Because if you believe it's okay for people to hurt you sometimes, anyone can make it seem like it is always one of the times when it's okay. So I believe it's not okay to hurt anyone ever. When I was being abused, they would make the excuses: it was just a joke, I deserved it, it wasn't that bad, and it was okay to hurt me. I would look around and see nobody disagreeing. All I saw was more people explaining it away, whether they were talking about harmless fun or scary violence, all I could find were people reinforcing my abusers excuses, because they say the same thing when it is serious and when it's not. I never saw anyone stand up to it, so I accepted it.

When I saw Dan throw that pencil at Phil, I saw myself in his shoes, and I remembered all the times I had things thrown at me, and I remembered feeling like there was nothing I could do to stop it, both when it wasn't abuse and when it was.

I realize that I'm talking about two different things here, so

TLDR; 1: Don't hurt Phil for fun, it's not fun for Phil
2: if no one is speaking up for you, I will.
It's clear you are coming from a very personal place here and I am so sorry that you had to go through that. Your feelings about this are completely valid and I do not mean to say anything else. It's very admirable of you to stand up for others, just in case they are also in a similar situation. Just please, don't burn yourself doing it for people that don't really need it - in this case, Dan and Phil.

Please remember that they are two adults with a relationship of over 9 years. We see literal seconds of their lives, and what we get on video is the edited experience where they are playing things up for fun. We've recently gotten their most honest video to date - the mukbang - and I believe that one clearly highlights a mutual care and affection, not to mention comfort. There is absolutely no abuse here, and we can't assume that Phil somehow got hurt in one video and has since then been afraid to speak up. No, they do speak, a lot. Off camera, in a way that we will never get to see. After 9 years together, I'm sure they have their boundaries sorted out and we don't have to worry about them.
1: Don't hurt Phil for fun, it's not fun for Phil
I am putting this out of spoiler because I just want to say - we can't possibly know that based on a few seconds of video. I would argue and say they mostly have fun making videos together. This playful hitting/throwing things dynamic is shown in many videos, and it is initiated by them both in equal measure.

It can sometimes be harmful to try to stand up for people that don't need or want it. In this case, you are projecting your own experiences on two people that really don't need it. They've been happy together for 9 years and we can be safe in the knowledge that they are 100% comfortable with each other.

I will also say that I do not believe seeing Dan playfully throw something at Phil will condone abuse in young children any more than anything else in the world does, but that is my opinion and it might not be true.

Basically - I feel like @ame said this better than I ever will, so I'll just stop here. I also don't want to hurt you by accidentally phrasing something the wrong way, and I am sorry if I have. Your opinion is your own, as are your impressions. All I am trying to do is assure you that in this case, there is nothing to worry about, and I don't want you to put yourself through the pain of relating this to your own experiences.
I hope you're okay, and if I offend you, please know I really intend no harm with my words and I am sorry.
I want to thank everyone who replied to me for being respectful and careful and not just... Tearing me to shreds and unleashing all of your life's anger onto me even though we disagree. This is why the Phandom is truly the best place on the internet.
I still want to live in a world where nobody ever gets hurt, and I don't think anyone would be too upset if Dan never playfully hurt Phil again, so I'm still not in favor of it.
But after reading all your replies I noticed there was one thing I didn't realize, which is that you all would say something if Phil looked like he needed our help, right? So based on that I think I can agree that I don't need to worry about Phil unless other people are worrying about him too. Thanks for helping me understand that.
kavat
pastel persona

Ataraxia25 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:11 am
kavat wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:04 am Great timestamps @itasca00! The liveshow was so cute, so many good moments. The whole bow thing was the cutest shit ever, wow.
i'm so so soft for this story. not only it's genuinely cute and funny, it's so THEM. i just recognise them so well and i think it says a lot about their relationship and their dynamic. idk man, the story just hit me in the face during the liveshow, it's way too cute.

i know @ratlad talked about this already, what's the theories about what they were doing? i'm leaning towards cuddling while watching something that really got dan's attention or maybe even gaming?
I mean, if we are believing Phil in that Dan was standing, my demon brain thinks they were standing there kissing. Or you know, this:
autumnhearth
senpai

@kavat thank you for reminding me of that art! :love1:

I rewatched the hoodie bit (for like the third time) and only looked at Phil’s face. He looks so amused and pleased with himself. This is why Dan had to be careful with what earrings he got, he knew Phil is tempted to pull things. I’m not really fussed about what position they were in (even if the standing sounded suspicious) the bow is right under his chin... though I guess he would notice the undone tassels :shrug:

I woke up this morning thinking about Dan and Phil’s eating schedule. They eat dinner so late, around 10pm. And in an old Phil ls, Phil said he eats breakfast, but not lunch, then starts getting hungry around 4-6 so he snacks. And I guess it makes sense with their sleeping schedule, staying up late and sleeping in. There’s no need for lunch if you’re having breakfast at 11 and it’s 3 hours long. It seems to have worked out with tour, eating after their show. I dunno, I worry when Dan says he hasn’t eaten yet during his ls (though he did remember he had something). Mind you I do the same thing sometimes, my body just feels awful from it, hence the worry. I’m sure they’re fine.

Also the person who asked about the lowkey boyfriend was called Maria :lol:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

autumnhearth wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:05 pm I rewatched the hoodie bit (for like the third time) and only looked at Phil’s face. He looks so amused and pleased with himself. This is why Dan had to be careful with what earrings he got, he knew Phil is tempted to pull things.
Why is Phil such a toddler? It's cute. This sort of thing is why I keep thinking he's the naughty one, but then Dan goes and pushes him off a chair and then I don't know :roll: Reminds me of that zoo with the sign listing the good and bad penguins of the month. We need one for good and bad youtubers, apparently.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

flarequake wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:21 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:05 pm I rewatched the hoodie bit (for like the third time) and only looked at Phil’s face. He looks so amused and pleased with himself. This is why Dan had to be careful with what earrings he got, he knew Phil is tempted to pull things.
Why is Phil such a toddler? It's cute. This sort of thing is why I keep thinking he's the naughty one, but then Dan goes and pushes him off a chair and then I don't know :roll: Reminds me of that zoo with the sign listing the good and bad penguins of the month. We need one for good and bad youtubers, apparently.
im supposed to be paying attention during our work inservice/workshop thing but this almost made me laufh out loud goddamit

i love our good and bad penguins :rofl:
"you are next to me in my life"
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Hehe, happy to help.

Spooky rank titles! Spooook :skeleton:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Filler tweet, but omg, why is that so creepy to me for some reason? I've never heard of a dentist putting lip balm on patients :lol:
Winston
flower crown

Ablissa wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 pm Filler tweet, but omg, why is that so creepy to me for some reason? I've never heard of a dentist putting lip balm on patients :lol:
I had about the same reaction. Both *omg ewewewweww* and :lol:. Just the idea of someone else putting chapstick on me is about as icky as you can get. Thinking about Phil's reaction makes me laugh though. Poor guy. I also thought, "the jealous!Dan phanfic that no one asked for" the twist is dan being jealous of both. Someone touching Phil like that, and Phil getting to go to the dentist. :rofl:
actions speak louder than words
liola
rankussy

Phil is out there living Dan's dentist kinks wow they truly became one person

Edit: omg who do I have to pay to keep "Lord doom" as my ranking forever?!?!?! :skeleton: :money: :money: :money: :money: :moneybath: :moneybath:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Been busy this week(end) but I’ve still been watching everything, just without stopping in on IDB! I just wanted to second everyone’s opinion on how great casually queer phil is. It truly fuels me and makes my own queerness come out tbh. and the joint live show was *kisses fingers* perfection.
Now to go catch up on the IDB watch party I missed!
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

maybe the dentist was sick and tired of looking at those men's chapped ass lips and decided to take it upon themselves to do something about it.
but also i understand why a dentist would do that, having your mouth open for that long can crack them and make em bleed. he should be thankful.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

Ablissa wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:29 pm Filler tweet, but omg, why is that so creepy to me for some reason? I've never heard of a dentist putting lip balm on patients :lol:
i can testify, as someone who recently went to 3 separate appointments to get my cavities fixed, they do put vaseline on the lips. im not really sure why but maybe its to prevent your lips from drying/cracking or getting in the way of the tools. esp w longer surgeries where your mouth can dry a lot faster since they want the area to dry so the filling could work.

ANYWAYS, to keep this post deppy-centric...

i saw someone comment: "if dan is always horny on main, phil is starting to be more openly gay on main" and im like das truth
"you are next to me in my life"
sparkle
blobfish

I have a weird condition where I get sores on the sides of my mouth sometimes (it's not a coldsore) and everytime I go to see my dentist when I have a case of them he puts lipbalm on me so I can open my mouth properly. It's weird, ive had them for years and can't work out what causes them.

Good to know that Phil is the same.

I would kill for a gaming video today. I've fallen down the stairs, my laptop has gone to the orchard in the sky, and my Christmas holiday hasn't gone through. I could do with a long and dramatic gaming video.

AND FINALLY:
I need camera evidence of how Dan didn't know Phil was untying his hoodie. What on EARTH could have had him that distracted (/s)
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Ummm EXCUSE ME wow he looks gorgeous
(what photo shoot???)

Ataraxia25
flower crown

wow
fuck me
liola
rankussy

Oh he looks so sharp and professional and cute and I NEED that jacket wow 💙

Now..where's my Phil in a suit and quiff picture cause I truly will die without it
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Ablissa wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:01 pm Ummm EXCUSE ME wow he looks gorgeous
(what photo shoot???)

I usually roll my eyes when people say they can't breathe, but....:fan:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

on the whole he looks really damn good, but idk if i'm feeling the blazer with the zip-up. it's giving me David S. Pumpkins vibes.

but i guess that's on theme.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Is that jacket meant to have all white bits on the black parts? It looks kinda dusty. He looks good, actually a touch too smouldery for me, he’s usually so pretty or cute, but he’s quite frowny. I always think they’d be great models, but with his self-deprecating attitude, I’m not sure we’ll ever see the day. Woe is me. He does look good, though. I have no idea where they are. Daniel J Layton’s been doing stuff for the Bohemian Rhapsody film, but he said the premiere’s tomorrow.
Ataraxia25
flower crown

flarequake wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:15 pm Is that jacket meant to have all white bits on the black parts? It looks kinda dusty. He looks good, actually a touch too smouldery for me, he’s usually so pretty or cute, but he’s quite frowny. I always think they’d be great models, but with his self-deprecating attitude, I’m not sure we’ll ever see the day. Woe is me. He does look good, though. I have no idea where they are. Daniel J Layton’s been doing stuff for the Bohemian Rhapsody film, but he said the premiere’s tomorrow.
i think the white bits are the "reflection" of raindrops on the suit ?

but yeah the real question : WHAT PHOTOSHOOT ?
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Ooh, good point. Hopefully that is all raindrops otherwise it looks a mess.