Dan & Phil Part 78: have the courage to exist.

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Grumpybisexual
delia smith
Pronouns: She/her

I wasn't expecting to react the way I did but I actually started crying when I saw Phil's tweet?? I know he's okay and there's probably nothing to worry about but I guess it made me realize they're just two regular people and stuff could happen to them?? I'm not in a very good place mentally right now and the thought of losing them was just too much ._.
Sorry I'm being so dramatic :shame:

Edit: oh wow, top of the page. Sorry, not the happiest post :lol:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Aww, the insta story is cute! I wonder if they're about to unleash a few of them or if they just took that one earlier and decided to post.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

looks like they held off posting things until they were home and all good, im sure they had a stressful day but im glad they can joke and share with us he finally changed
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

:gayaf:
knq
lava lamp

Well that was unexpected. Poor Phil! I'm relieved they went to hospital. It worries me more when they brush aside health issues that should be checked out.

I'm glad they're together :happytears:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i can't even hear what dan was saying in the insta story, but they're both fuckin adorable and i'm glad they can laugh together.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

The oddly sweetest thing is that Dan remember to grab their Switch!
I'm glad that he is okay! Since they are open about it (I wonder if anyone might have seen them at the hospital so they just wanted to make sure the phandom doesn't freak out over night?), will they address it in a LS?

(I've fainted once when I was a teen and full on fell on my face, have had teeth problems since. Good that he is fine!)
gnostic
stress mushroom

Honestly I blame y'all with all of your Phil death fanfics 😂
Just here for the marketing skills
vacule
squish

doesn't sound too serious from the way they're joking around about it, so i reckon phil probably stood up too quickly after a day of lying in bed playing deltarune. hopefully he's been told to take it easy for the next couple of days and he'll have a good time bossing dan about asking him to fetch things.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

that is quite a shocking thing to wake up to but with how they handled it, i feel like theres nothing to worry about. and yeah, i think they might address it in a liveshow (hopefully) so we can get more clarity.
"you are next to me in my life"
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Poor Phil. Fainting is scary. I'm glad that he's okay and he I hope that he takes it easy the next few days. Take full advantage of it and annoy Dan as much as possible while he can. Play all the games of I Spy that your heart desires Philly! :love2:

Also, I can really visualize Dan cracking jokes, doing silly things like taking that picture and claiming the bed, and bringing the Switch to cheer up a probably spooked Phil, while internally freaking out himself but trying his best to not show it so that he wouldn't worry Phil even more. I hope Dan is okay too.

I hope they'll address it in a liveshow soon as well.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Poor Phil. Hope he is feeling better now.

Good to see though that him and Dan can laugh and joke around, that is always a good sign.
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

They seem pretty calm about it but I'm glad they took no chances and went to the hospital anyway. Imo if you've fainted and you've got no clear cause it's always good to exclude some more serious causes.

@gnostic One upside of this sunday funday trip is that the fanfic community now at least has a proper picture of Phil to use for all the sad fics where he dies. If Dan wants to get rid of the old breather pics (which i just know he loves :lol: ) he'll have to do his part and get to the hospital too.

I'm thinking of fanfic scenario and most of all an excuse to use this song. The more anxious posts on tumblr just made me think of this and now I think an opera song is only fitting for this Momentous Event ;)
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
Phantasy
woodland creature

Poor Danny. First Phil goes up north for a few days then he gets back and now can’t engage in any “strenuous exercise” for a few more days.
#NoSexNovember
goodbants
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hey this is really random and doesn't really pertain to the discussion right now but I've been really sentimental lately and thinking about making a Dan and Phil time capsule? It's just that..what if youtube ceases to exist one day? I think it would be really cool if we put their books, merch, tell their story and put it in a big 'ol box and bury it somewhere (I don't know where the hell we would bury it lol). I have just had this daydream of someone uncovering a box a hundred years into the future and being like "woah, there were these guys named Dan and Phil." People could make fan art and send letters to put in the box. I dunno, it seems kind of far out there to organize and everything but it's just been a daydream of mine. And where would we even put it?
:sparkle: this was the most fun i've ever had :sparkle:
fancybum
senpai

goodbants wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:57 am And where would we even put it?
Let’s get Elon Musk involved and have them shot into space.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Ablissa
pastel persona

Catallena wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:02 pm Also, I can really visualize Dan cracking jokes, doing silly things like taking that picture and claiming the bed, and bringing the Switch to cheer up a probably spooked Phil, while internally freaking out himself but trying his best to not show it so that he wouldn't worry Phil even more. I hope Dan is okay too.
I've been thinking of that almost since Phil's tweet. I think they were both trying to stay brave for each other, and they are doing that for us to an extent now too. But even if it was nothing, I know they must have been worried sick, and I love that Dan was trying to cheer Phil up despite undoubtedly freaking out on the inside.

idk, it might be stupid, but I got really worried today too. It made me realize that if anything was wrong, we likely wouldn't know it for a long time. I'm super attached to these two guys, but we will literally never know something if they don't want us to know (something of this nature) and it stressed me out.

I'm sure Phil is okay though, and I reaaally hope they take it easy, not film, not do anything, just chill for a few days. We can all wait a bit.

On a happier note @goodbants I have no idea where we would put it but I want it to happen :lol: Someone can bury it underneath Manchester Piccadilly station?? Or hide it under their Starbucks sofa. Or send it to Delia Smith for safekeeping. (sorry, this is today's watch fest leaking)
goodbants
drama llama

fancybum wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:09 am
Wouldn't it be great if all aliens knew about earth was Dan and Phil? :lol:
goodbants
drama llama

Ablissa wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:14 am
Catallena wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:02 pm Also, I can really visualize Dan cracking jokes, doing silly things like taking that picture and claiming the bed, and bringing the Switch to cheer up a probably spooked Phil, while internally freaking out himself but trying his best to not show it so that he wouldn't worry Phil even more. I hope Dan is okay too.
I've been thinking of that almost since Phil's tweet. I think they were both trying to stay brave for each other, and they are doing that for us to an extent now too. But even if it was nothing, I know they must have been worried sick, and I love that Dan was trying to cheer Phil up despite undoubtedly freaking out on the inside.

idk, it might be stupid, but I got really worried today too. It made me realize that if anything was wrong, we likely wouldn't know it for a long time. I'm super attached to these two guys, but we will literally never know something if they don't want us to know (something of this nature) and it stressed me out.

I'm sure Phil is okay though, and I reaaally hope they take it easy, not film, not do anything, just chill for a few days. We can all wait a bit.

On a happier note @goodbants I have no idea where we would put it but I want it to happen :lol: Someone can bury it underneath Manchester Piccadilly station?? Or hide it under their Starbucks sofa. Or send it to Delia Smith for safekeeping. (sorry, this is today's watch fest leaking)
I might make it just a personal project if it's too hard to organize. Maybe I'll just bury it in my yard but idk it would be really cool if we could organize this as a phandom but I don't know how realistic that would be. It would honestly be a good video idea for Dan and Phil to make their own time capsule I would totally love that!!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

An offering for the shallow end of the spectrum: I really love seeing Phil's hair with no product in it. It looks so soft and thick and healthy.
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple
Pronouns: She/her

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:27 am An offering for the shallow end of the spectrum: I really love seeing Phil's hair with no product in it. It looks so soft and thick and healthy.
Dont mind me, I'm just sitting here in the shallow end :)
His hair really looked nice, didn't it? I wonder what it looks like when he doesnt style it?
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

Phantasy wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:03 am Poor Danny. First Phil goes up north for a few days then he gets back and now can’t engage in any “strenuous exercise” for a few more days.
#NoSexNovember
well, it is No Nut November after all...

im sorry
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
opendoor
rainbow nerd

fancybum wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:09 am
I take this to mean shoot the actual Dan and Phil into space, and the proposal has my full support.

Yeah, the hospital thing was really unexpected. Poor Phil. Sounds like he'll be fine once he's rested up though. Wonder if he's been stressed.

Dan's replies are funny, and dare I say kinda adorable.
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
scientia
phabergé

I lol'd
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

ratlad wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:24 am
Phantasy wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:03 am Poor Danny. First Phil goes up north for a few days then he gets back and now can’t engage in any “strenuous exercise” for a few more days.
#NoSexNovember
well, it is No Nut November after all...

im sorry
:rofl: you guys need jesus (jk we all do)
"you are next to me in my life"