Dan & Phil Part 78: have the courage to exist.

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

No C yet, it seems.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

dan's ig stories lmaoo i love him
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Templeofshame
rainbow nerd

Maybe it's just me, but it seems notable for Dan to share something that refers to them as "a couple" without saying anything about that/making it part of the joke. I guess he could have not noticed that, but a tweet feels more premeditated to me than things like "phanwedding" and "you and Dan are so married" in terms of repeating a third party's comment. Maybe it's more equivalent to liking shippy phanart?
knq
lava lamp

I actually thought the ‘couple’ part referred to the role playing when we first got to see the rating, but re-reading it now “a couple dress up” does imply they’re a couple roleplaying instead of people roleplaying as a couple. I’m slightly surprised someone watching the video to rate it would make that assumption, though perhaps I shouldn’t be.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

Templeofshame wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:42 pm Maybe it's just me, but it seems notable for Dan to share something that refers to them as "a couple" without saying anything about that/making it part of the joke. I guess he could have not noticed that, but a tweet feels more premeditated to me than things like "phanwedding" and "you and Dan are so married" in terms of repeating a third party's comment. Maybe it's more equivalent to liking shippy phanart?
i wanted to mention this as well but didn't know how to say whatever i would have said, i agree though!
he did, however, put "💕🐨" next to the paragraph that included both role-playing couple and koala/chlamydia as a Warning Sign.
maybe the emojis represent each part
:garbage:
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Templeofshame wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:42 pm Maybe it's just me, but it seems notable for Dan to share something that refers to them as "a couple" without saying anything about that/making it part of the joke. I guess he could have not noticed that, but a tweet feels more premeditated to me than things like "phanwedding" and "you and Dan are so married" in terms of repeating a third party's comment. Maybe it's more equivalent to liking shippy phanart?
Wowww. I also misread that and thought that couple was part of the roleplaying description, but you're totally right.

That's so bold of Dan. And so weird that it's gone mostly uncommented on.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I know the couple bit reads that way, but I took it still as part of the roleplay, I doubt the BBFC cares to include performers’ relationships in their description (though maybe it’s relevant to the naughty bits). Still quite bold of Dan to draw attention to that part.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

maybe they have just decided the best comment on the “couple” part is no comment. They aren’t hiding it but they are treating it like a non-event.

Otherwise Dan and Phil (since he liked Dan’s tweet) seem to find the ratings amusing and still seem excited for the movie release.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Fun Twitter like from Dan :lol:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Continue here.... :blowingleaves:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."