Dan & Phil Part 79: calm down there bub

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

I have to say that I absolutely loved this video! They both (but definitely more so Dan) were weirdly sexual, and it made me lol...a lot. Here are my highlights:
  • The first thing I noticed is that I love the way Dan’s hair looks. Sue me. 😏
  • [1:18] Phil kicks things off with an innuendo:
    P: We’re just gonna play with each other in our own way.
  • [3:15] Dan has recently said that he hasn’t found his love for exercise yet. As such, I can’t imagine what made him think of this answer, and that makes it all the more funny to me.
    P: “Exercise makes me…”
    D: HORNY!
  • [3:47] It seems Dan just can’t stop himself from randomly blurting out “horny” again.
    Prompt: Exercise makes me...
    P: “angry,” “fart”--
    D: Horny.
    P: --“happy,” and “cry.”
  • [4:57] Dan has now moved on to giving us all a v. helpful sex tip.
    Prompt: Why does my girlfriend always…
    P: “bite me.” Now that’s a bit of some vampire shiz going on.
    D: If you need a sex tip--
    P: Bite.
    D: --certain areas: That’s unwanted.
  • [6:09] Phil’s expression when he finishes reading the prompt is everything. :lol:
    P: “Do I have a small...”
    D: *laughs* How explicit is this game? Oh, my God. “Do I have a small…” penis?
    P: Uh uh. Oh, okay. I’m gonna give it to you ‘cause “package” is there.
  • [6:37] I guess Phil felt left out of the getting-to-say-penis party because there was literally no reason at all that he needed to say it here:
    P: “head,” “bladder,” “face,” “frame,” “stomach,” “forehead,” “waist,” “mouth,” “package”--penis, or “chin”
  • [8:58] Woah, that language! Phil needs to calm the hell down.
    P: I was like: What the--What the hell?
  • [10:15] Dan closes his eyes and leans into Phil as he shakes his head to reject the arguments and protests that Phil is making.
  • [10:52] Let’s be real here. Dan would never make it.
    Prompt: Should I stop…
    D: What was top?
    P: Top one was “masturbating.”
    D: No nut November.
  • [10:59] Poor Greg. He doesn’t deserve to be called out like this!
    Prompt: Should I stop…
    P: “smoking weed.” There’s so much weed that people are searching about! “texting her.”
    D: Yeah, you should stop smoking weed, Greg. You’re hallucinating, Greg.
    P: Whilst masturbating. “wearing a bra.”
    D: Stop masturbating while watching DanAndPhilGAMES while you’re high, Gr--I’m talking to you, Greg.
  • [13:13] Just to be clear, they’re talking about pandas here. Pandas. No one else.
    D: I hope you all die! Jk. They are--
    P: Hey.
    D: --because they don’t have enough sex.
    P: I made my wish in Japan, and now they are having sex.
  • *le sigh* The merch links both point to danandphilshop.com in the description of this video.
Edit: Ooh, timestamps at the top of the page. Hell, yeah!
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Bonus timestamp: It seems like we might be able to see some grey hair behind Phil's left ear throughout the video. A good shot can be seen at [9:39]. I thought I might be seeing this when I first watched the video, and a tweet about it made me go back and check for sure. Personally, I like it, and it's actually something I was wondering about recently.

My first grey hair was found (by my ex :() when I was 21, and my mom and older sister both started greying in their early twenties. I wondered if Phil had any grey hairs yet (and it seems like he might), and I still wonder if Dan has any. If not, I wonder when they'll start showing up. What with all his worrying and talk of being high strung, if there's anyone who should have some grey hair, it seems like it would be Dan.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, that was cute. Dan’s curls look very neat, lots of finger waves and that cute bit in the front. He looked a bit swamped in that jumper, what size must it be to be too big, he’s quite broad. Phil, well, the good old 90s word phwoar comes to mind, for both of them actually. Very interesting to see some natural ginge and the stubble. They both look cute when they turn to the side, Dan when he kept turning to think or laugh and Phil at the end when he’s tilting his head waiting to talk. I’ve noticed in interviews he moves his head a bit, lifts it up a little while he’s looking off somewhere. Loads of funny bits, I’m sure everyone’s mentioned them.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

this new video was cute!! i liked it a lot. i still prefer google feud, but i liked this a lot nonetheles.
:transheart:
ratlad
angel bean

i have always thought the 'grey hair' on phil's sides were just from the light hitting the black a certain way. but if it's grey then that's fine, he suits it. i found a white/grey hair on me when i was 11 or 12. it was just an entire strand of white. it was weird, man. theres a high chance that ginger hair won't change pigment as you grow older, but i suppose phil isn't actually ginger-ginger.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
dc34
glabella
Pronouns: she/her

they looked so good in the video!

I enjoyed it, wasn't expecting a video today so i was happily surprised
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Has anyone watched the Last Week Tonight (w/ John Oliver) episode where he repetitively calls out a stoned guy called Gregg, adding how one person watching who is actually a stoner called Gregg will totally be freaking out?

And does anyone remember how Dan said he likes that show?

:lol:
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

itasca00 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:38 am Bonus timestamp: It seems like we might be able to see some grey hair behind Phil's left ear throughout the video. A good shot can be seen at [9:39]. I thought I might be seeing this when I first watched the video, and a tweet about it made me go back and check for sure. Personally, I like it, and it's actually something I was wondering about recently.

My first grey hair was found (by my ex :() when I was 21, and my mom and older sister both started greying in their early twenties. I wondered if Phil had any grey hairs yet (and it seems like he might), and I still wonder if Dan has any. If not, I wonder when they'll start showing up. What with all his worrying and talk of being high strung, if there's anyone who should have some grey hair, it seems like it would be Dan.
I feel like Phil has talked about having a white strip of hair that he's had forever that he dyes over, maybe in one of those 2013/14 "Going Through my Old Phone/Laptop" videos? I don't have time to check right now, but later I'll see if I can find it! Not that I don't think he could just be getting gray hairs, but it did look like just one little patch so I'm thinking that that's what it might be
knq
lava lamp

snokoplasmic wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:49 am
itasca00 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:38 am Bonus timestamp: It seems like we might be able to see some grey hair behind Phil's left ear throughout the video. A good shot can be seen at [9:39]. I thought I might be seeing this when I first watched the video, and a tweet about it made me go back and check for sure. Personally, I like it, and it's actually something I was wondering about recently.

I feel like Phil has talked about having a white strip of hair that he's had forever that he dyes over, maybe in one of those 2013/14 "Going Through my Old Phone/Laptop" videos? I don't have time to check right now, but later I'll see if I can find it! Not that I don't think he could just be getting gray hairs, but it did look like just one little patch so I'm thinking that that's what it might be
I’m glad I’m not crazy! I thought I remembered that too, but couldn’t for the life of me remember where or when Phil talked about it.
starwatersong
phabergé

I think the white stripe is at the back of his head, though. 🤔
susan2
rainbow nerd

knq wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 am
snokoplasmic wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:49 am

I’m glad I’m not crazy! I thought I remembered that too, but couldn’t for the life of me remember where or when Phil talked about it.
starwatersong wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:03 pm I think the white stripe is at the back of his head, though. 🤔
I took that as a good excuse to delve back into some old AP today :D ....he shows the white stripe of hair here at 0:46

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

LtrllySusan wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 am Has anyone watched the Last Week Tonight (w/ John Oliver) episode where he repetitively calls out a stoned guy called Gregg, adding how one person watching who is actually a stoner called Gregg will totally be freaking out?

And does anyone remember how Dan said he likes that show?

:lol:
That's definitely what it made me think of!! I think it's safe to say Dan watches John Oliver, lmao. Even if that was a subconscious shoutout and not an on purpose one.
autumnhearth
senpai

I’m definitely team grey/white, it’s not just the lighting, but what I was more struck by was all that brown coming through, noticeable not just at the base of his quiff but on the sides as well (which you know obviously, they’re short). I don’t think we’ve seen so much before and I like it. It gives a softer more... I dunno earthly? look. Which combined with the stubble is very very nice. I’m not going to get attached though because he’s probably going to dye it soon, but I’ll enjoy it in his upcoming vid. And yeah Dan’s hair was nice too.

Finally finally was able to watch the last livestream yesterday. It was nice but it made me realize that I was only listening to the deluxe version of the new Muse album not the super deluxe one. For shame.
goodbants
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Dan's most recent Twitter like

Article 13 honestly really scares me. It could be an end to youtube and the internet as we know it.
:sparkle: this was the most fun i've ever had :sparkle:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm gonna need them to step the instagram story game back up once the festive season truly rolls in. I need some taste testing holiday drinks stories. I need tinsel fights. I need bickering about ornament placement. I need Dan creepshotting Phil singing All I Want For Christmas is You on the first of December. I'm greedy basically.
hello9217
flower crown

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:40 pm I'm gonna need them to step the instagram story game back up once the festive season truly rolls in. I need some taste testing holiday drinks stories. I need tinsel fights. I need bickering about ornament placement. I need Dan creepshotting Phil singing All I Want For Christmas is You on the first of December. I'm greedy basically.
I'm even more greedy because I really want a glance at the mince pie codex and definitely a decorating the Christmas tree story. I think that they were honest about not leaving their house much and since they only have one designated spot in the house to film ig stories in, they just don't have enough ~content~ to show.
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:40 pm I'm gonna need them to step the instagram story game back up once the festive season truly rolls in. I need some taste testing holiday drinks stories. I need tinsel fights. I need bickering about ornament placement. I need Dan creepshotting Phil singing All I Want For Christmas is You on the first of December. I'm greedy basically.
Preach! I need a live play by play of the tree delivery and the first Starbucks holiday drink :psl:
The possibility are ENDLESS and I need it all!
Please boys, give us what we want
liola
rankussy

I wouldn't mind amazing Phil putting me out of my misery and post a video. Or a liveshow. Honestly just breathe boys
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I'm really hoping for the AP video tonight. I have a feeling it'll be tomorrow though, to space out videos. Who knows with their schedule though
ratlad
angel bean

i miss amazingphil.... feelin like pure shit, just want her back X
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
starwatersong
phabergé

Good wishing — came true!

lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

That was good. I still think he shouldnt be having such regular headaches though.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

That was great! @lilabet, I completely agree, though in thinking about it, I'm sure that's something he mentioned to the doc and if they're cool with 'em, then he should be fine.

I love that he showed us his brain scans. They were oddly satisfying to look at? Mostly because I'm just glad he's okay in the grand scheme of things. How much of phandom will worry about stressing Phil out now?

In more shallow news, I'm alive and well after hearing about Dan showing up in just his underwear, clutching a pillow. Truly, the hero we all need.
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

lilabet wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:05 pm That was good. I still think he shouldnt be having such regular headaches though.
I was happy yet surprised that we got an explanation about the headaches -- he stopped regularly mentioning them a while ago, so I had hoped that they had gone away. Three times a week? That certainly does seem like a lot, to be honest
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

rizzo wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:11 pm That was great! @lilabet, I completely agree, though in thinking about it, I'm sure that's something he mentioned to the doc and if they're cool with 'em, then he should be fine.

I love that he showed us his brain scans. They were oddly satisfying to look at? Mostly because I'm just glad he's okay in the grand scheme of things. How much of phandom will worry about stressing Phil out now?

In more shallow news, I'm alive and well after hearing about Dan showing up in just his underwear, clutching a pillow. Truly, the hero we all need.
Oh yeah I'm sure he told the doctor and all. I'm assuming based on what he said that it's stress/dehydration and this time it was just too much. Still at least this will prompt him to look after himself.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3