Dan & Phil Part 79: calm down there bub

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

Sushisamba 38th floor niiice. :ribena:
noodlebum
flower crown

PINOF 9 is my favourite, mostly for the cheese-suit jumpscare and Phil's bottle flip, with Dan's accompanying genuine hysterical laughter. Feel like (although I definitely enjoyed this years!) that they were in a sillier more hyper mood last year and enjoyed themselves more/laughed a lot, which I always find infectious :)
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

i was rewatching old sims episodes for the past couple of days, and how they acted before 2016 compared to even just early 2017 is such a big contrast. like.. they were so persona-heavy and almost robotic before and all throughout 2015. 2016 was still unnatural and forced, but then 2017 happened and they seemed much more relaxed by march.
i wasn't even going into it expecting to analyze their behavior, i just wanted to enjoy the older vids. it's sorta crazy how much they've changed and how natural it is for them. nothing feels forced anymore and it's becoming a lot more obvious how much they held back a couple of years ago.
like we all knew this already, but damn, i guess it's just hitting me extra hard now that 2018 is coming to a close. (we're all dying, it went by so fast)
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

pinof10 didn't quite hit a million in 24 hours but it's really close and definitely will within the next day.

Dan and Phil seemed to have had a really pleasant day - shopping, saw a show, and had a nice dinner? I'm happy for them. Also, I wanna hear all about it during the liveshow tomorrow.
kavat
pastel persona

It looks like Cornelia and Martyn joined them last night, per Corn's instastory. We love double dates.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

kavat wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:57 pm It looks like Cornelia and Martyn joined them last night, per Corn's instastory. We love double dates.
Oh, I had a feeling they went there together and was waiting for Cornelia to post something about it.

So Martyn and Cornelia are officially the ones they always go on double dates with, now. Niiice.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
gnostic
stress mushroom

My dudes, literally no one else pointed it out, but Dan and Phil smugly saying "Now what?" in unison after hopping into that bathtub, is on my permanent loop.
Just here for the marketing skills
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Aw, I love that they went with Martyn and Cornelia! They seem to still be sticking to Cornelia's goal of appreciating the arts at least once a week.

I wonder if we'll get any ig stories whenever they do their office Christmas thing, whatever it is? It'd be really fun to get them twice over, from deps and from Cornelia, but somehow I doubt Dan and Phil still post much about it.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Please continue here
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: