Dan & Phil Part 81: Now what?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Wow an acknowledgement of the cake scene, haven't seen that in ages (also I was there, it really wasn't that special by today's standards).
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

The juxtaposition of these tweets show where they both think their careers are going ;)
noodlebum
flower crown

That screenshot in their jackets is so cute oml :love1:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Loved that, they were both cute and cheeky :love2:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Dan was amazing tonight, Phil needs to step up his tweet game :lol: Some gems in there but Dan tweeted so much more!!!

I'm emotional, everyone. This is it. II is over.

What's new? What is on the horizon? I can't wait to find out.
Last edited by Ablissa on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Not having seen it in person, that twitter viewing party was actually a lot more fun than watching it at home alone when the iTunes release came out. Good job, lads. Also, now I'm stoked about content this week. Seems like dan is not letting off the gas pedal in the phan-hint machine.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Fuck
(I'm sorry if you're 12 and reading my very eloquent post)
kavat
pastel persona

That last tweet is both lovely nostalgic and slightly ominous. What's in the future, boys?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Wow am I really enjoying the usage of that picture. Them making heart eyes at each other during a really impactful line of the song paired with the line "now onto the future" - sign me the fuck up.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

film fetish awards. hm. cursed.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Wow. Wow. So that's over. I thought i would be just happy that the ii era is finally over, and yes i'm happy but i'm also emotional. I can't wait to see what's coming. :happytears:
:gayaf:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Yea, the tweet sounds like they're just excited to work on other things now. What a long year 2018 must've been for them!

I'm so excited to see what they work on next year <3 Also I need to go work on my own stuff now, so thanks DNP for putting that 2 hour viewing party smack dab in the middle of my work day.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Ughh maybe I'm feeling a Thing or Two. It's like the wonderful, slightly freaky bc we don't know what's going to happen, feeling I got after tatinof ended but times a thousand. Which might be because I had different feelings about tatinof, but also maybe because of the leaps and bounds they've made over the past couple of years. Either way, I'm Ready and soft.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Wow this viewing party was a rollercoaster and i am EXHAUSTED.
I am so ready for the new era of dan and phil and by looking at the pic Dan posted, I think we're off to a great start.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
lionandllama
squish

Uh, I don’t even know what to say but I got weirdly emotional at the end there. I hadn’t seen the show yet and did avoid most spoilers so the song at the end really got me. That was peak romance?? A duet about how they met???? And Dan somewhat acknowledging how fucking dumb his No Homo Howell phase was with the “editing tips” bit? That was a lot of chaotic gay energy in that show and the live tweeting made it a thousand times more intense. I’M SOFT. Dan tweeting about the homosexual agenda they’re pushing???? Honestly, I’m so happy. And as always, a bit scared of what might or might not happen in the future.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I’m glad the ii era has had its time and now the line is drawn and we can move on to whatever is next. It feels like it dragged on a little so I am pleased it’s done and we are onto whatever comes now. Hopefully a proper video of Phil’s diss track 😂
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
noodlebum
flower crown

Oh man another cute photo :happytears:
I miss them, I hope a new video or liveshow from either of them happens before Feb.

Also yes Dan aced Twitter tonight.
knq
lava lamp

Wow. I don’t think I truly understood ‘chaotic energy’ until Dan started tweeting. Phil tweeted 46 times today. Dan tweeted 146. :shock:

A few more favorites:

This had such ‘two furries tied to a bed’ energy. Dan and Phil are a queer dating service Dan is not here for any Spice Girls erasure and I stan
vacule
squish

Ablissa wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 pm Fuck
:happytears: :happytears: :happytears:

holy shit. frame this photo for the forever home, boys.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I really tried to stay awake for the viewing party (which was more a Twitter viewing party for me but that's cool too) but I'm not feeling well so I fell asleep. And now I'm awake. Whoops. Hope that everyone who managed to avoid spoilers and watched it just now for the first time had a great experience. The whole show is a lot to take in lol.

Dan was pure delicious chaos on Twitter today, so many great tweets and even better replies. Can't really pinpoint what kind of mood he was in. It seemed like a strange mix of pride and enthusiasm, and just Being Over It in typical Dan style where everything he did the year before if no longer who he is. Either way, it was fun. Phil was a lot more quiet, but he did have his bazooka stroking tweet. They're both very concerned with the dads in the audience hm? :')

Anyway, EMOTIONS because the Interactive Introverts era is now really really over. It was a fun ride, now on to the future. Their future.
Ablissa wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 pm Fuck
I think you summed it up quite nicely tbh. :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
opendoor
rainbow nerd

Reading Dan's tweets and replies was an absolute blast. Chaotic gay energy is right.

That was freakin' wild for their twitters (Dan's fisting joke about Phil, Jesus) now I'm just thinking of the random celebrities who follow them seeing all that. :lol:

This picture, sweet fuck.
Ablissa wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 pm

It reminds me of this one, which I also love. Finally while I was hunting that ^ photo down I stumbled upon this tweet, which I managed to entirely miss when I was really busy and not keeping up with phandom. Anyway I just need to quietly express my appreciation for that picture of them on the thrones an entire year late. It's magnificent? They look like snow kings???

This was an ambitious post for me given I don't think I've ever successfully embedded a tweet. Will it work? We shall see.

Edit: It worked! Bitchin'
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Just a reminder that we're hosting our rabbit watch fest today!
At 1 PM UTC (~2h from now) and 7 PM UTC, we will watch some good old Dan vs Phil videos :)

Join us here: https://www.rabb.it/PhandomWatch (the room will be up around 15 min ahead of time)
kavat
pastel persona

opendoor wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:00 am It reminds me of this one, which I also love.
Thank you for bringing this one back, it's absolutely beautiful. :happytears:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Ablissa wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:49 am Just a reminder that we're hosting our rabbit watch fest today!
At 1 PM UTC (~2h from now) and 7 PM UTC, we will watch some good old Dan vs Phil videos :)

Join us here: https://www.rabb.it/PhandomWatch (the room will be up around 15 min ahead of time)
Starting the first round now! Join us if you feel like it :)
(Sorry for spamming the main thread, but not many people read our watch fest thread!)
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I'm really hoping for an AP video today!
Has he consistently tweeted a few hours before uploading or does he only do that for some videos? I can't remember.