Dan & Phil Part 81: Now what?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:52 pm I was suddenly struck by a flashback of last year and how late it was before Dan posted anything and how ANGRY some people were that it took so long and I really hope that ig stories come in handy and we get enough crumbs today to keep people from being too antsy if, like last year, it's late because Dan waits until after the birthday activities are done.
Mmm it’s interesting how the phandom treats today. Do people expect anything of other celebs on their birthdays? I know, I know, we’re meant to feel closer to vloggers. And Dan’s birthday tweets have become a tradition. But really, as a fandom, it would probably be better to just celebrate all the creativity from others appreciating Phil and be content that he’s having a nice day with his family. But of course I’m hoping for ig stories too.
flarequake wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:06 am Browsing the VidCon London site, found Mike Cook’s page (he’s on a panel about contract law, such fun) -

https://vidconlondon.com/people/10174/m ... -the-fray/

The last bit about ATF -

“And in 2018 Fleur and Mike launched their own, fully independent talent management company, Above The Fray, which is building on its talent management services, to produce further international live touring shows and gaming events into 2020 and beyond.”

Who knows if that’s more than hopes yet.
Hmm gaming events, intriguing.

@Ablissa I can’t imagine them not having investments. Many people around them have probably advised it, including Phil’s dad.

Oh noes top of page 40! Better quote. Beautiful banner btw.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

There's so much good art and edits floating around phandom right now but @psychicmoth always owns my heart with what she makes.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

"dear" i love
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Whoop
kavat
pastel persona

Dear :happytears:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oh that's cute. I hope we get some ig story action too, because I'm greedy af, but that's an acceptable tweet.

Don't forget to vote for the next thread name if you haven't already.
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

Trying...so hard... not to read into this

My brain definitely didn’t put a period at the end of dear wot are you talking about :tinfoil:

Cute :love2:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Aw such a shame we can't add "dear AmazingPhil" as the thread name. That's really cute (although I know he doesn't mean 'happy birthday dear' but it's still cute)
Hoping for ig stories. I wanna see the cake.
liola
rankussy

Dear :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:

Now I only ask for a pic. I'm okay even if it comes from Cornelia just want to see their faces plis
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

i wouldn't normally overanalyze dan's tweet, but i'm gonna because content is scarce.

the only thing he's complimenting phil on here is his shiny, white forehead. i think the tweet could have been better worded by saying "...may YOUR future shine as brightly as your pale exposed forehead".

thanks for coming to my ted talk. don't take this post seriously.
kavat
pastel persona

Ablissa wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 pm Aw such a shame we can't add "dear AmazingPhil" as the thread name. That's really cute (although I know he doesn't mean 'happy birthday dear' but it's still cute)
Hoping for ig stories. I wanna see the cake.
Well, plausible deniability is basically their brand these days and this fits right in there.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

:happytears: damn it, I'm so soft
Cafil
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

autumnhearth wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:40 pm
Mmm it’s interesting how the phandom treats today. Do people expect anything of other celebs on their birthdays? I know, I know, we’re meant to feel closer to vloggers. And Dan’s birthday tweets have become a tradition. But really, as a fandom, it would probably be better to just celebrate all the creativity from others appreciating Phil and be content that he’s having a nice day with his family. But of course I’m hoping for ig stories too.
I know that with BTS they do as birthday tweets is also some sort of tradition and people get upset if they don't happen. But I agree that we should celebrate all creativity coming from within the fandom imo it's more fun
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Oh Dan's tweet was cute! :love2:

Waiting for some pics, now. I even turned notifs on for Cornelia's ig stories - that's how starved for content i am.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
alien
procrastinator

hbd philly! :birthday:

dan's tweet was cute but nothing could beat the cake from last year. i'm glad he doesn't feel the pressure to one up himself each year.
PolarFox
truth bomb

:happytears: dear :happytears:
we have been fed
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie