In bed with Dan and Phil: dreams about the boys

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Levitating
#relatable

Susanisnotafish wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:36 pm I had a very emotional dream about Dan. We went into a theatre with seats that were like bleachers but covered in carpet. I was a row above Dan. He came in and sat down without Phil, so I left room for Phil to sit by Dan. When Dan realized what I was doing he told me to come sit next to him. Phil never came in, which was weird because I knew he was there. During the show, Dan had is arm around me the entire time. I was very shocked, but ended up caressing his arm for the entire show. After the show, he said there was some kind of misunderstanding. My heart was broken! Who sits for over an hour with their arm around someone and letting that person caress your arm, then says that? Very emotional when I woke up. What a roller coaster!

How!
That's so cute and heart-breaking!! :happytears: Thank you for sharing!
I like these kinds of dreams and yours seemed intense!
shan
morning quiff

I don’t dream very often but I just woke up from a headache nap and actually had a pretty fun one!

It took place during some kind of phandom event on a train, there were carriages booked out and full of phans. Two of us won the chance to hang out with Dan and Phil. The other winner was someone I knew from twitter but for the life of me I can’t remember who it was now. The other person got to hang out with Dan and I got to hang out with Phil. I was taken to a private train carriage and Phil was there. We sat at a table and had a fancy meal and talked about our lives. Phil was super open talking about himself, like he was any normal, non-famous person chatting and getting to know someone he felt comfortable with.

A while later, Dan and the other winner came in and sat at the table. Dan was sitting directly across from Phil, he reached out and they held hands across the table. Dan was playing with Phil’s fingers and holding their hands up, just making it really obvious. When he saw us looking, he said “This is my boyfriend, Phil”. Phil had a goofy smile and said, “This is my boyfriend, Dan”. Dan explained that they were practicing because they wanted to start being open about it.

For some reason I was wearing one of those cheap plastic tiaras you get at party shops for birthdays etc. with the plastic gems. Dan took it off my head and said the big gem in the middle wasn’t vibrant enough. I looked at it and the gem had an image of blue tree branches on a white background. Dan said he’d take it and get the gem replaced. Then we got up and I had a big hug with each of them, the kind you have when you see a good friend after being apart for a long time, and went back to the main carriage. For some reason, one of my irl friends was waiting for me and I was excitedly telling her what happened and absolutely losing it about the hand holding and she could not have given less of a shit :lol:

Then I woke up. Not sure what everyone else was supposed to get from the train ride or if Dan ever gave me my tiara back...
Susanisnotafish
blobfish
Pronouns: She/her

parallel wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:47 pm I dreamt about the return of DAPG. They uploaded the Devan wedding out of the blue and a few days later uploaded another Sims 4 video as well. I remember being so happy in the dream. :(
I hope you got to see the real Devan wedding.

I dreamt that I was at a resort with Dan and Phil. There was a lazy river and I was too shy to get on their raft, so I got on a huge one by myself and sort of stalked them. I knew they were drinking and by the end of the day I got on a raft with Phil and asked how many drinks he’d had and he said 5 (I don’t know if that’s a lot). I asked what he was drinking and he said whiskey (which is so unlike real Phil, I know). But apparently in this dream world they both liked whiskey and I guess it was public knowledge that Dan had a very expensive bottle of whiskey at home. So I asked Phil if Dan let him drink the expensive whiskey at home and Phil was giggling and said No. So we had a laugh together. Another part of the dream was us getting goody bags and Dan was very excited about the makeup, then later Phil lost my favorite lipstick color in some deep water.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Susanisnotafish
blobfish
Pronouns: She/her

Second dream in a row about Dan (Phil wasn’t in this one).

Dan and I were both in a theatre production. He wrote the final scene and it was bad (at least I thought so, because it didn’t seem to fit with the rest of the show. Not a very interesting (or fun to be in) dream, except that Phil wasn’t in it. Maybe that’s why it wasn’t fun! Phil brings the fun!
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell