In bed with Dan and Phil: dreams about the boys

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

Alright! Due to positive feedback (and also because I can't find the original thread :lol: ), here is the dream thread where we can share our dreams about Dan and Phil.

Anyway, I've had several ones. Judging from my dream journal, they are apparently quite short, but always fun. I don't have access to my journal now, so I'll post one later. In the meantime, feel free to contribute! I'm looking forward to reading your dreams. :)
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Nice idea for a thread. I rarely remember my dreams, but I know i've dreamt about them at least a couple of times because sometimes when i wake up I remember flashes and it makes me smile of the silly scenario's my mind has come up with.
Nothing really that I'd just want to share in public though ;-)
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
glitterintheair
phillluminati
Pronouns: she/her

Oh, nice thread! I'm gonna share all the dnp related dreams I had. Recently I dreamed about them a lot which is unusual, but this is the hiatus doing a number on me, I guess. Anyway this is what I dreamed about:

1) A fan posted a selfie on ig she took with dnp and in the caption she said that she asked them if they were gonna go back to Japan this year and they said yes;

2) I was at ii but only Dan was doing the show and no one seemed to find that weird - after that, the audience (me included) and Dan went to Kath's house and she asked what we wanted to watch on tv but she was against the idea of watching Harry Potter;

3) dnp were in a lavender field taking ig stories and at a certain point it looked like they were gonna hold hands but they didn't.

Other older dreams I had:

- I was at ii in the front row and I started to fight with Dan? And if I remember correctly he punched me in the face, too.

- Phil moved to Florida and at first we couldn't figure out if Dan moved as well, but suddenly he appeared completely wet on a beach (??) with Phil and we were like 'oh, of course he moved with him!'

- I was cuddling with Dan in bed but PLOT TWIST: I was in Phil's body.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

@glitterintheair Your dreams are very entertaining to read. :lol:

Anyway, I've got my dream journal now. So, do you remember the dream I wrote about in the other thread? Apparently, I wrote more details in the middle of the night. Their video was a vlog in which they were buying swimsuits in a supermarket. Apparently, Phil payed by using an app on his phone. Then, they were in an airport and apparently had problems with their tickets.
And that's where the weird part comes: I was with them, even though I was watching. Basically, I was using some kind of technology which was a bit like VR, but very realistic. So I was with them the whole time, but they didn't notice me.
Now that's a confusing dream! :D
autumnhearth
senpai

@glitterintheair Ooo a lavender field IG story sounds lovely.

I’ve also had a confrontational II dream, no punching, but they ended the show when someone in the audience either said something or cheered for something and others cheered but most people were shushing them. It was only like ten minutes in and everyone was shocked, no one got a refund. I also had a pre-II that they had a small parade in Cleveland and after I was in a mall attached to the theater, looking for the restroom wearing only a nude strapless bra and a skirt and Cornelia gave me directions.

Some of my first dreams of them were indeed set in bed, it was pretty vague first person, maybe just cuddling, but implying sex would happen and my mind outright protested, saying no, I don’t want this, they should be together.

@Matcha_Ramune I’m glad they were buying swimsuits in your dream, they needed them in mine last night. The Fantastic Foursome were in a hot tub/very small pool and they all needed to freaking put their dicks away. Not only were the visible under the water, but they kept bobbing out of the water. This is similar to a dream I had a week ago, in that it was an old previously unseen video that just started circulating on Tumblr, but that first one was supremely sexual.
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

autumnhearth wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:47 pm
@Matcha_Ramune I’m glad they were buying swimsuits in your dream, they needed them in mine last night. The Fantastic Foursome were in a hot tub/very small pool and they all needed to freaking put their dicks away. Not only were the visible under the water, but they kept bobbing out of the water. This is similar to a dream I had a week ago, in that it was an old previously unseen video that just started circulating on Tumblr, but that first one was supremely sexual.
Oh, that's just awful. :lol: Anyway, I found parts of my dream journal again (I really need to keep it in order) and stumbled upon my very first Deppy dream. It dates back to the end of last November, three days after I joined the phandom. Basically, they were playing a very glitchy game set in a prison. It was full of bugs, but it was really hilarious. They were laughing crazily. One of the glitches involved a swing set which swung around like a pendulum. It was quite entertaining. :)
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

Alright, sorry for posting again, but I've just had one! It was a long dream, but Phil was present in one part of it.

Anyway, this took place in a large school, and I found Phil in one of the classrooms. He was apparently filming a video in which he sang a diss track of English literature. It was obviously a joke. I remember finding it very funny in the dream. And then, when I though he had stopped, he started roasting French literature. :lol:
PolarFox
truth bomb

I had one the other day and it was very highly weird. But it reminded me of this forum again so hello, I’m here, still alive.
It was highly weird as there was a group holiday, with the two of them and a few people I used to know. One part I can recall clearly is Philly having fun at the sea with some of us and then Dan angrily showering after witnessing this :D
Idk, I haven’t been as much of a stan since i stopped religiously reading IDB so this was a surprise to be sure.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I had another dream last night. Basically Phil uploaded a video where he talked about people sending him gifts and he showed us a piece of paper with a telephone number written on it, and he laughed before saying "a guy gave his phone number to me. If I was gay I would have been interested, probably". So I came on IDB to see what people thought, and some were like chill about it, which confused me, and others were like "he said he's not gay but that doesn't mean he's straight" , although it really felt like he was implying his heterosexuality with that sentence.
Anyway, it was a horrible dreaming experience.
autumnhearth
senpai

^Yikes that is horrible!

I had three deppy dreams last night, three! The first was the vaguest, they were in different rooms of a new apartment, but like it was pretty blah (very grey, low cool lighting, no warmth) and I got the sense that it was in the US. It kinda felt like a big hotel suite at a convention, with two bedrooms off of a living room open to the kitchen. Probably inspired by that vlog with Anthony and Cat with the “bedroom(s)” correction, yeah. I think they were trying not to show too much or deciding what to show, or were like “hmm now we’ve shown that”. Actually I think it was a somewhat recycled dream, both location and action. I’ve been noticing that happen more often.

The second was part of an unrelated dream with adventure and donut drama, but after the sweets were consumed I was still in a cafeteria like space, though there was some kind of really small community fair or convention (definitely based on some of the local craft fairs I’ve gone to hosted in Catholic school buildings), but it wasn’t like a YouTube convention. Still Dan and Phil were there, stood by our table with some other unidentifiable people. A joke was make about stalking and Dan was like “ooo a reference”, I said something in response to that, I don’t know what, but next thing I know I was on the floor and Dan came over and just perched on my hips. I was wearing my Manchester t-shirt and he mentioned it and I was like “yeah the graphic design is on point”. He started explaining the different elements of it but stopped short when his hand got to the wheel and stood up. It was very intimidating and definitely felt like a display of dominance, like a dog pinning down another dog. *shivers* Yet I still had time to appreciate his thighs.

The last one didn’t have them in person. It was supposedly at a Hallmark card store, but the layout was much different. In the back were two huge walls with local non professional art, mostly of sketchy quality. Of the I’d say maybe 70 pieces, at least ten of them were of Dan and Phil, I kept spotting more and some of them even moved like gifs. I was with my son and we picked out a nice one that had a darker shinnier more poster like quality, it was probably charcoal. It was Dan in his Introvert jacket looking brooding and then there were a few sketches of his profile to the side. The rest of the dream was about trying to line up the image in a matted frame, some of it was going to have to be cropped from the sides as it was an odd nonstandard dimension (this was literally just processing an experience I had earlier this month with a gift for my brother in law, only the print was from a painting a friend made from Norse mythology, not Dan and Phil).
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple
Pronouns: She/her

I've had two dreams about deppy. The first one was when I first started watching them and in it I somehow won an evening of my choice with Phil. We ended up at a bingo hall and played bingo all night but didn't win anything. I woke up very disappointed in myself for choosing a night of bingo lol.

The second dream I had was last night and it was so weird. I was Phil but also myself-so his body but both of our consciousness sharing space in his brain. He was trying to figure out why Dan was hiding away, staying away from him, distancing himself from Phil and I could feel Phil's sadness and desperation while i was trying to figure out what was going on. Very very unsettling.

Dreams are strange
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

@glitterintheair That's so Phil! Not only is he confusing us in real life, but also in your subconscious. :D

I feel like this hiatus is doing something to us… :lol:
autumnhearth
senpai

CapriciousCrab wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:20 pm I've had two dreams about deppy. The first one was when I first started watching them and in it I somehow won an evening of my choice with Phil. We ended up at a bingo hall and played bingo all night but didn't win anything. I woke up very disappointed in myself for choosing a night of bingo lol.

The second dream I had was last night and it was so weird. I was Phil but also myself-so his body but both of our consciousness sharing space in his brain. He was trying to figure out why Dan was hiding away, staying away from him, distancing himself from Phil and I could feel Phil's sadness and desperation while i was trying to figure out what was going on. Very very unsettling.

Dreams are strange
What would you choose if you had an evening with Phil?

That second dream makes perfect sense if you substitute us for Phil.
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple
Pronouns: She/her

autumnhearth wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:19 pm
CapriciousCrab wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:20 pm I've had two dreams about deppy. The first one was when I first started watching them and in it I somehow won an evening of my choice with Phil. We ended up at a bingo hall and played bingo all night but didn't win anything. I woke up very disappointed in myself for choosing a night of bingo lol.

Dreams are strange
What would you choose if you had an evening with Phil?
I'd take him out for ice cream. Gotta feed that sweet tooth :angel3:
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

i'm sure i had more dreams than this but these two are the only ones i remember:

i've had a recurring dream about them so many times where i'm somewhere public and see them/literally bump into them but i'm always trying not to be seen and not see them because i don't want to invade their privacy.... basically an anxious dream with lots of hiding behind lampposts and trowing myself into flower bushes to avoid them

another dream i've had is where they came into my country and i was supposed to be their guide to touristic attractions but all i did was leave them in the rain on the middle of the street for a few hours while i did something important and then locked them in a (disgusting) public bathroom after promising there would be towels inside for them (there were no towels)
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

@LurkingTrash That's why we haven't heard of them for a while! They're still stuck inside. :lol:

Anyway, I found a few more dreams. If you're wondering why I post like this, it's because I had the great idea to write all of my dreams on separate sheets. I have a proper journal now, but finding all of the previous dreams is a bit difficult. :D

There's this vague one in which they were playing a game where my favourite character from Ace Attorney (I've left the fandom since) made an appearance. I don't remember the rest.

And I had a nice one a bit later. It took place in a university. Dan and Phil shared a large room in the halls. They were nice halls, mostly made of wood and overlooking the playing fields. Dan appeared, wearing a white shirt and a pastel turquoise pullover. He was smiling very broadly. A disembodied voice commented that he was like that because he was not depressed anymore. As for Phil, he was doing silly gestures in the background. :lol:
liola
rankussy

I posted it on twitter but I thought I'd share more details here.

Last night I dreamed that Phil had posted a new video. The phandom was already screaming because it was Phil's birthday and he posted last week so what are you doing Phil?
The video was some kind of Dream Story but had a DYI ominous vibe to it, and I remember it started with a plain wall behind Phil, who was wearing black and looking up at the camera. The only visible thing was him, a dark wood table he was using to rest his arms on and the wall behind. Then Dan, behind the camera, goes "Oh what is that?" and so he pans the camera around and we beging a tour of Phil's new filming space as he calls it - there were like decors on the walls made out of iconic sentences said by Phil, a huge window on the side overlooking a garden and not much else, the room was completely, with a door that was open to a staircase.

I vividly remember that while Dan was panning the camera around my only thought was "oh my GOD those floors are black wooden floors that is not living OR filming apartment" so I stopped the video to go screech about it on twitter finding my timeline in shambles because of the video and a huge mess of "they moved!" "that is Phil's new house???"

And then I got in a coughing fit and woke up, never knowing what the video was actually about :lol: It was so realistic that I actually went to youtube to check if he had posted anything tbh
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Hello I dreamed about them. Again. This is getting ridiculous. Anyway, I dreamed that they filmed a baking video and at a certain point during the video Phil asked Dan "would you mind if I took my shirt off?" and Dan softly replied "of course not", so Phil took his shirt off and they proceeded to continue the baking like that and sometimes Dan poked Phil in the chest and the dream ended with Dan suddenly shirtless too.

I don't even know what to say. Is this a cry for help? Probably.
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

I've had two dreams again! The first one was a bit surreal. I think all of the Japanese I've been studying has gone to my head. There were kanji everywhere, floating around peacefully. And Phil was standing in the middle, looking very calm. It actually was a very pleasant dream. :D

The second one involved Deppy… and the mafia. :lol: Anyway, there was a mafia gang chanting and marching in the street. Then, Dan and Phil found themselves in a house belonging to the mafia. Since the police was coming, they had to pretend that it was their house. So what they did was strange: they hastily put away a kettle and some teacups in a glass cupboard. They said they were doing this because 'being organised isn't very like us.' I don't know how it ended, but they were pretty confident about their plan. :D
amberblogslife
squish

Hi!

Literally just woke up from a dream involving deppy.
I had a weirdly anxious night so I guess my brain conjured up a happy place, since I don't usually dream about anything other than very mundane things!

So, I believe I was outside at the venue of the London II show, talking to a barista whilst having a coffee. There was a charity show for Young Minds going on and I was kind of watching. Suddenly, the II music starts playing (the end tune). Out of nowhere, deppy shows up. They're wearing eachothers clothes from II for some reason. Then, they start singing a really sappy love song from the seventies (which I sadly don't remember, but it involved them singing to each other that they are each others home). Somewhere in the middle, Phil purposely starts falling out of tune and suggesting we pick a different era to pick a song in. They are, at this point,standing quite close to me and I suggest 80's. Suddenly they're wearing the yellow young minds t-shirts, and Dan says 'yeah 80's is cool!' they kinda crouch down and the lights dim (I'm assuming that's for some kind of grand start to the new song). I then proceed to say 'hey I have this weird jacket on that has some letters on the back' and Dan says 'oh, it doesn't happen to spell introvert, does it?'. I answer 'hell yes it does' and they both wink and start the song.

I proceed to wake up.
Weirdest experience of my life :lol:
Anyway, off to bed again! :bedtime:
Constantly in an existential crisis.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I had a dream last night that Dan and Phil were having a M&G at the new central library of Helsinki. When it was my turn to meet them, I just told them that all men are disappointing, and then they apologised. After that the dream went on and I did something else.

I had a phanfic binge yesterday, so I was kind of expecting to see D&P in my dreams. What my subconscious had to say about them ended up being pretty hilarious in my opinion. :lol:
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

I had one last night where I met Phil in my old school. :) We were talking, but then he told me that he had to travel abroad. We hugged for a while and then he left. I was strongly missing him, so then I went upstairs. There was an advert for an international school on the entire wall for some reason. And then it became very strange. I went to a classroom where my school made clones of older versions of people. Since I was missing Phil, I decided to enter the room in order to talk to his university self (he was just like in his first video.) He had a very strong northern accent. I asked if his lectures were going well and he said yes.

It was actually very pleasant. Can you imagine a world with two Phils? :lol:
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

this happened ages ago so i can barely remember the details, but its pretty weird;

anywyays, long story short - i dreamt that apparently i was a guest for dan and phils video and that i was there to teach them how to take care of babies. weirdly enough, we were in some sort of spacious park and had a small filming crew of one camera guy and a lighting guy???? dan had a particularly hard time understanding how diapers work let alone how to put it on a baby, meanwhile phil just watched.

and thats as far as i could remmeber. i may or may not hve tweeted about it -
"you are next to me in my life"
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

I had a really strange one tonight involving IDB. I dreamt Dan was doing a liveshow and showed us little boots he made that were filled with presents and had the names of IDBrs written on them, with a short personal message. It was a gesture he made after he got engaged in an argument on the forum himself, and he stressed he loved both the phillies and the dannies :lol: I was trying to decypher my message, it was in code for some reason, and that's when I got brutally awakened by the alarm clock. Gotta love your subconsciousness. I guess posting on this forum at 1.30 am explains a thing or two, but why the little boots? They were like chistmas stockings.
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
FlegmaticSimon
drama llama

Brace yourselves, this is the rest of my previous dreams. And it's going to be long. ;)

In one of them, Dan fell off a stage and injured his arm. He was discussing how to wear a sling with Phil.

In another one, they both got injured in an explosion on my campus. They ended up in hospital. Dan's leg was seriously injured and he was crying, but he was brave about it. Phil tried to comfort him. It was very sweet. :) For some reason, my subconscious likes creating fanfiction prompts.

The next one involved at lot of things. I had it on the first of January. Basically, my brother trespassed into a prestigious boarding school. I went after him and looked for him in the dorms. We were eventually dragged out by my parents and went to a church for a concert. But my brother left again and I followed him inside the school. We were captured by the headmaster who eventually listened to me and understood what we did. He was very nice. The dream ended with me playing UNO with a pupil in the dorms. Except it wasn't a normal pupil: it was Phil wearing his school uniform (like in the last video about the things he believed as a child). I destroyed him at UNO and he was laughing really hard. :D

I had a short one about PINOF. They were asked to reenact how they wake up and were very dramatic about it. :)

The following one was longer and involved TATINOF. There was a massive staircase on stage. So Phil was singing The Internet is Here but right before Dan was supposed to join, he laughed at Phil because of his height. :lol: They started running up and down the staircase, chasing each other and it was hilarious. The crowd loved it. Then Dan tapped Phil on his shoulder and Phil joked it had hurt him… But he was actually in a sling by the end of the show. :shock: I remember thinking that the whole phandom would be worried.

And I had two recently! In the first one, Phil posted video projects he did in primary school. It was like a diary, but with his own illustrations. In one video, he was worried because Martyn left his school, so he would be alone. It was cute.
As for Dan, he left Youtube. He made a video about it and said he still lived with Phil. The phandom was conflicted: they were a bit sad, but also happy for him. He became a lyricist for a band, but I only knew that because there was an advert about the band on my shampoo bottle. :lol:

I had the second dream last night. There was a ghost girl killing people. She appeared as a mysterious silhouette on pictures. She was quite scary, actually. But then Phil came and he was very calm. He approached the girl, who was crying. She trusted him and told her whole story. She was a film star with a rather long name who died on set and was angry against her director. So Phil told her to go back home, relax and have a cup of tea, which she did. She never killed anyone again. A strange dream, but quite sweet.