In bed with Dan and Phil: dreams about the boys

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
autumnhearth
bird nose
Pronouns: she/her

Re: In bed with Dan and Phil: dreams about the boys

Post by autumnhearth » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:19 pm

somethingsketchy wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:18 am
I had a dream last night that Dan and Phil were having a M&G at the new central library of Helsinki. When it was my turn to meet them, I just told them that all men are disappointing, and then they apologised. After that the dream went on and I did something else.

I had a phanfic binge yesterday, so I was kind of expecting to see D&P in my dreams. What my subconscious had to say about them ended up being pretty hilarious in my opinion. :lol:
I’m enjoying reading all of these, but the apologizing for all men being disappointing gave me a good chuckle. Also I suppose reading a rather sensual fic before bed inspired one of my *three* deppy dreams last night.

The first one took place in the lounge of their old London apartment. Dan was trying to paint these plastic textured pannels on the ceiling in copper paint. I was talking to him about faux finishes I had seen and my love of copper but it turned out blue and the pannels kept detaching. Turns out he had just used sellotape, not nails. I was also trying to hold the paint tray up higher for him to make his job easier, but I realized I was only wearing a robe and it was coming undone. Then all of a sudden he was naked as well and we were just looking at each other and I noticed he had no visible genitalia. Cool.

The second was getting a notification that Daniel Howell had posted, I, not sure of the exact title, it was definite mental health related and might have been similar to Adrian’s last video title. The best part is that the time said one hour long. Woohoo!

I forget how the third one came about but I was invited to have a threesome with them. I’ll leave out the details of that, but by the end I was being asked to live with them and marry them. I was trying to figure out how this would work with my husband. And it became clear this wasn’t about love or sex, but about being their beard :/ Most of this discussion took place in a touristy gift shop, maybe in Florida.

Thanks for the great night subconscious!

feenix
smol bean

Post by feenix » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:16 am

Coming out of my cage posting hiatus to talk about the dream I had last night. Dan and Phil had uploaded a 50 minute long Week in the Life, and I barely made it a minute into the video before Dan had his arms linked with Phil, one had their hand on the other's chest. I think I stopped breathing and immediately paused the video before coming onto IDB to see what people had said. There were 20 new pages of posts on the main thread, and the majority of comments were full of :love2: :happytears: :garbage: :cheer: :rainbow: :happytears: :love2:. I thought about going to twitter to see if there was a confirmation, but decided to watch the video to experience it in its purest form first. I was so convinced this was real. I was in a half-sleep half-awake state, thinking "when I wake up I can't wait to watch the video! I'm so happy!" And... then I actually woke up. And was very sad.

I still came on IDB as soon as I checked my phone, just in case. Alas there was one new page to read and a hole in my heart.

This is the second or third time I've dreamed that the boys have confirmed their relationship in a video. My subconscious and my conscious are very much aligned in what they want! TBH with this joint content drought, I'd be glad for any WITL, let alone 50 minutes long with them coming out!

glitterintheair
morning quiff

Post by glitterintheair » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:37 am

A 50 min long witl? God, the things I'd do to get that.

I had two dreams last night: in the first one Bryony tweeted that she was doing a "motivational test" on Dan (no idea what that means) and in the second one Dan posted a video on ig where he showed his face (!!!!) - he was sat at a desk next to Phil and he said that a video was coming soon. Then suddenly other people were walking behind them and I couldn't figure out if the room they were in was in their flat or in some kind of office.
The end.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.

autumnhearth
bird nose

Post by autumnhearth » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:31 pm

@feenix can I watch your dream videos please?

I had two deppy related dreams last night (I’m on a roll!) One was definitely inspired by the bath pic and had Dan describing his bathing/towel habits, as “the folding meThod”. Basically he used a long towel and washed with one end (just his face like a wash cloth) and dried with the other, he kept saying “you just fold it back on itself”, but I was still bewildered. In the end he wrapped himself with the dry part touching his body and the wet part just hanging off and then took a selfie. I don’t think the rest was really a video, but he was communicating the ideas somehow. I might have been admiring his body I bit but the main takeaway is where can I get towels that big. (Writing this out makes me realize it might have been partially Marie Kondo inspired as well.)

The second one was pretty vague. I was watching a dvd of theirs, though it looked very different to II. It started at the end actually and went back to the main menu screen. There were options to listen to all the songs they sang and one for a tour of the set designs. They were little holiday worlds in gazebos and I ended up in the place with them all, not just watching. There was lots of fake snow, roses and white and golden teddy bears nestled everywhere. I dropped my wallet, found it, had to show my ID to a security person, then left with some merch including books and two bookmarks, exiting through a library with teenage boys looking at me funny.

Dan might have also made an appearance in a dream that involved scaling some walls and branches that were actually snakes, but that was pretty blurry.

feenix
smol bean

Post by feenix » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:55 pm

autumnhearth wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:31 pm
@feenix can I watch your dream videos please?
I actually had another dream that they confirmed their relationship last night (my girlfriend called me "obsessed"), but the details are fuzzier on that one! I wish there was a way to record dreams, it would be all the deppy content I need!

Your second dream sounds like a Dan and Phil theme park, which I would properly love!

obsessivelymoody
haru pillow

Post by obsessivelymoody » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:06 pm

I really love this thread, not only as someone who has had several deppy related dreams over the years but also because it's so fascinating to read them all!

Last night I had a dream Dan posted an instagram in a sauna, in nothing but a white towel from the waist down. The sauna looked quite large, and he was learning/half sitting against some tiled ledge. He tagged Phil as a photo credit in the bottom right corner of the photo, and everyone was yelling about him posting something with his nipples out for the first time in years, and that Phil was taking photos of him in a very large and empty sauna, shirtless.

Matcha_Ramune
drama llama

Post by Matcha_Ramune » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:01 pm

obsessivelymoody wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:06 pm
I really love this thread, not only as someone who has had several deppy related dreams over the years but also because it's so fascinating to read them all!
Thank you! That means a lot to me.

I had one again. I was on a large university campus next to a railway, but it was very calm. The buildings had a strange colour. Salmon, I think. I went into a building in which there were three classrooms side by side and met a lot of people from my former schools there. It was nice. Then Dan and Phil arrived, smiling broadly. We hugged and then I cuddled with Phil for a long time. It was very pleasant. :)
Ira furor brevis est…
This was not the most fun I've ever had.

itasca00
hobbit hair
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by itasca00 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Last night, I had a dream that Dan uploaded a new video. The title was something like “My Big Project.” As I started the video, the only words Dan was able to get out were, “Hey, guys. It’s been a while,” before I got so excited that I woke myself up. :lol:
"I thought 'ass' is funny 'cause eating ass is a meme, and it's nice and nonexclusive. I don't want to exclude anybody! You know what I mean? Everybody has one. Um..." - Dan Howell, 3/6/2018 - So many questions...

itasca00
hobbit hair
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by itasca00 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:03 am

Last night, I had another dream about Dan uploading. Through a video, liveshow, or Instagram Story, he let everyone know that he had secretly been contributing to a different YouTube channel for several months. Upon visiting the channel, the video thumbnails indicated that the videos were animated or were of puppet shows or something. I scanned through a few videos, but it wasn’t clear what Dan’s contributions were. He certainly wasn’t in them, and I wondered if maybe he was a voice actor or writer or director or producer for them. However, there was no information to be found in the video descriptions or in the credits I seemed to expect at the end of the videos.

For some reason, the whole situation really galled me, and the dream started to move on. I started walking outside in the woods from wherever I was to a camper my family owns. Along the way, I saw Dan sitting with some other people at a fundraiser or benefit of some kind, and he was falling asleep in his chair. I thought about telling him how mad I was at him, but I decided against it and continued on my walk. :shrug:
"I thought 'ass' is funny 'cause eating ass is a meme, and it's nice and nonexclusive. I don't want to exclude anybody! You know what I mean? Everybody has one. Um..." - Dan Howell, 3/6/2018 - So many questions...

obsessivelymoody
haru pillow

Post by obsessivelymoody » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:53 pm

Last night I had a dream Phil uploaded a video with Dan. I can't remember exactly what it was about, but I think they were trying things out/having a bit of a chat. Anyway it was filmed from the weirdest places in their flat where there was pretty much nothing in the background besides a white wall, except for one point where they were in front of a window, and you could tell it was being filmed at night, and totally see into their neighbour's windows. In the dream I was buzzing about how that meant they were moving because obviously they couldn't film in the usual spots since they're packed up, and they wouldn't show out their window unless they weren't planning on coming back. And of course true to my nature I went on idb to yell about this in my dream, only to find that no one was really posting about the video? And then the dream shifted into something else. Nice to know my subconscious is firmly on moving hill lol.

fairylights
smol bean

Post by fairylights » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:44 pm

i had a dream last night where they did a very couply photoshoot that basically confirmed they were together. dan was wearing suspenders? and they posted three pictures each on instagram. quality content.

phanniemegan
smol bean

Post by phanniemegan » Mon May 20, 2019 10:42 pm

Y’all :rofl:

I had a dream last night that I was in dan and Phil’s apartment, and I was helping dan set up his background and the camera to film a video. We start filming, and he explains that he hasn’t been uploading because they’ve moved to Paris. Once he’s finished filming the video, Phil cracked a joke that was so funny that we were all rolling on the floor laughing so hard dan was crying lmao I don’t know what the joke was but damnn