Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

kavat wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:31 pm A lot of tweets today, are they realizing fans are getting anxious?
They're waiting around for the moving crew and have nothing else to do.

Edit: sorry my sh*tpost is the top of the page.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

They dropped those tweets and disappeared into the void again, lmao I love it.

Anyway I'm staying on suspicious mode until we get to see their apartment again. :tinfoil:
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
queerofcups
spork
Pronouns: they | them

I don't think DnP particularly care what we want when they're not actively making videos but boy woukd this goal post moving of just what counts as satisfactory content certainly would make me wonder why bother trying at all until I was good and ready to start back making and posting videos.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Phil deleted his Vicks tweet and Kath's text. Did Kath order him to do that? WHAT IS HAPPENING I AM CACKLING.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I am so amused and entertained by this. Phil needs to step away from the cold medicine 😂
liola
rankussy

glitterintheair wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:29 pm Phil deleted his Vicks tweet and Kath's text. Did Kath order him to do that? WHAT IS HAPPENING I AM CACKLING.
#vicksgate
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
glitterintheair
phillluminati

liola wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:36 pm
glitterintheair wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:29 pm Phil deleted his Vicks tweet and Kath's text. Did Kath order him to do that? WHAT IS HAPPENING I AM CACKLING.
#vicksgate
They're trying to distract us from #facegate. Stay woke.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

For posterity...
knq
lava lamp

Thanks @alittledizzy! I didn't see it before it got deleted. :prideheart:

Can you believe Phil invented the second coming of the Tide Pod Challenge.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Idk why I find "please tell them" so adorable. It's like Kath is just instructing Phil on how to better parent her 7.48 million grandchildren.
susan2
rainbow nerd

Phil may have turned 32, but he's not too old to be told by his mum...infront of 7 million people :lol:
(probably a sensible move tho!)

Oh how wonderful it would be to hear this full story in a liveshow.....
Ablissa
pastel persona

Apparently someone did try to eat vicks. I'm not sure if it's okay to share here but there's a video of a girl eating it. Sigh......
vacule
squish

I love Kath. Forget Dan, Phil can just collaborate with his mum for the rest of the year. In fact, Dan can collaborate with Kath too. Dan and Phil The Brand is dead. Roll on Dan and Kath, and Kath and Phil. :6-year-old dan:
Philena
blobfish

The fuck just happened?? I am gonna need some Vicks emojis now
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:51 pm Idk why I find "please tell them" so adorable. It's like Kath is just instructing Phil on how to better parent her 7.48 million grandchildren.
that's exactly what i was thinking :happytears:
:gayaf:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Ablissa wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 am Apparently someone did try to eat vicks. I'm not sure if it's okay to share here but there's a video of a girl eating it. Sigh......
Like, one person from the phandom?

But anyway WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? ugh
:gayaf:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

As my mum would say, “there’s always one”. Idk why people feel moved to try for themselves something so dangerous and gross.

On the flip side, I was working late when I saw all this and boy did I need the laugh after the whole day of arm and back pain (typing and sitting :shrug: ), and my mind wanting to do anything else (and despairing cos work, pain and brain don’t always play nicely, I finished at 3am after starting at 9am, :help: ) The phandom, Phil and Kath gave me some light on a bleak night :thankyou:
kavat
pastel persona

So we got to see the pigeons before we get to see Dan's face, got it.

Tyler made a video borrowing a dog for a day and now I just want that to be the next Amazingphil video. Steal Frank, or Bowie, or any of the other dogs they seem to know, and vlog for a day.
:please:
fancybum
senpai

I would literally sit through another 4-hour pigeon stream with no pigeons (and no them) right now if they started streaming, what does that say about me? Rhetorical, don't answer.

Maybe Dan.. is a pigeon now :tinfoil:
a pigeon with opposable thumbs
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

Video tomorrow!! :6-year-old dan:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

i'd like phil to open this video with a quick "what i got for my birthday". please and thanks.

i'd also like to send phil a nice present and thank him for providing when no one else coughdinofcoughdapgcoughyounowcough will.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

I have been marathoning Last Week (Tomska's old side channel weekly vlog) in the Void of deppy content and he has a REALLY adorable pug named Squidge and I know he's at least casual professional buddies with Dan and Phil since they've been in one another's videos (plus he was sent an interactive introverts swag bundle like many other vloggers but it also included an large inexplicable black piece of fabric with nothing printed on it, and as far as I know, no one ever explained why).

So yes, please, Phil, borrow Squidge.
SpikyLeaf
phillion/danosaur <//3

plinthofmylife wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:58 pm I have been marathoning Last Week (Tomska's old side channel weekly vlog) in the Void of deppy content and he has a REALLY adorable pug named Squidge and I know he's at least casual professional buddies with Dan and Phil since they've been in one another's videos (plus he was sent an interactive introverts swag bundle like many other vloggers but it also included an large inexplicable black piece of fabric with nothing printed on it, and as far as I know, no one ever explained why).

So yes, please, Phil, borrow Squidge.
I have also been marathoning Last Week and now really want Dan and Phil to borrow squidge for a day. Also, I want an answer to that black piece of fabric I almost forgot about.
starwatersong
phabergé

Tomorrow is also the 13th anniversary of Phil joining YouTube (February 7th, 2006).
SpikyLeaf
phillion/danosaur <//3

starwatersong wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:25 pm Tomorrow is also the 13th anniversary of Phil joining YouTube (February 7th, 2006).
Maybe he'll upload a video but I don't want to get my hopes up.