Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
User avatar
flarequake
cat master/boy slave
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:55 pm
Pronouns: She/her
Location: London, UK

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by flarequake » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:22 am

Uhf, if that last bit could only be true, @bluewho. With Phil on baritone, pleeease. Solos, duets, barbershop quartets (it rhymes, don’t at me) :faint:



User avatar
rikonee
dank meme
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by rikonee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:42 pm

Y'all, I just found the funniest thing ever.
So I was messing around on Youtube and I was searching for 'phil sarah michelle gellar' to see if anyone made a compilation of Phil talking about SMG.

There isn't any but I found a video that from the thumbnail, looks like a phan edit. But it has the world SMG in the title too. I was pretty amused and clicked on it. It's a phan edit which has a storyline Dan likes Phil->Phil likes SMG->Dan gets sad and jealous. It's pretty well-edited, ngl. That's not the best thing about it tho.



When I scrolled down to the comments, turns out Phil himself actually commented on it. Idk how to post a screenshot but Phil said that it is well edited and he would watch it with SMG on their honeymoon.

This maybe has been mentioned before/happened a few times already and I just don't know but I find it really funny that Mr. Never-Acknowledge-Phan himself would comment on a video, knowing full well it is a Phan edit just because it has SMG in it. Really shows how much he loves SMG lmao. :rofl: <3
Almost married PJ. we broke up tho
-Phil Lester, 2008

User avatar
autumnhearth
pastel persona
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: OH, USA

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by autumnhearth » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:13 pm

^That’s hilarious!

Just logging on this morning to report a deppy dream. I thought about just posting it in the dream thread but I think it’s relevant to some of our states of mind. So I got a notif for a gaming video, but it was just Dan playing something, camera angle was tight but at the end he said “yeah this is our new setup, still working on it” and the camera tilted to the ceiling there were open tiles and beams, then it panned around and it was a big unfinished basement with all sorts of renovation materials lying around. So of course I was excited that they had clearly moved and came here to celebrate with everyone else. It was only later that I was excited that this meant the gaming channel was back and the fact that it was a solo Dan video didn’t even factor into the equation. It truly was a horrible dark dingy set up and I think it was implied that all their videos would be filmed down there and we would never see the rest of the house. Please analyze.

User avatar
starwatersong
lady door
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:42 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Canada

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by starwatersong » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:19 pm

This theory amused me. :lol:

User avatar
autumnhearth
pastel persona
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: OH, USA

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by autumnhearth » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Yeah, but we all know that he was happy Phil won it.

StripedSquash
first-time poster
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:51 am

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by StripedSquash » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi.
Long time lurker here that decided to finally make an account.
I've been watching Deppy for years but I try and stay away from the phandom because it makes me procrastinate everything else in my life. I sometimes fail and dive into the depths of hell that is everything Deppy. Usually it takes me a few days to crawl back out and reclaim my life but now I'm 3 months in and I can't seem to find the exit anymore. I think it's because of the content drought and not being fed enough to be satisfied.

But the point of this post was this:
Do you think there are members of the phandom that know more than they say and are protecting Deppy? Like some pictures or something that is defintive phan proof that a select few know about but isn't talked about in the phandom?

User avatar
Ablissa
angel bean
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 5:49 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Poland

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by Ablissa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:39 pm

StripedSquash wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm

But the point of this post was this:
Do you think there are members of the phandom that know more than they say and are protecting Deppy? Like some pictures or something that is defintive phan proof that a select few know about but isn't talked about in the phandom?
Hi and :welcome:! :)
To be honest, I feel like that we've had enough proof. I mean, take the vday video into consideration. I'm not sure how much more definitive you can get than that, unless you choose to believe it was a prank.

As for pictures and the like, I doubt it. Dan and Phil are careful in public and wouldn't be caught doing anything that would be considered 'proof'. Again, the proof is between the lines.

User avatar
sapienveneficus
living flop
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 3:22 pm
Location: USA

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by sapienveneficus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:23 pm

StripedSquash wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm
Hi.
Long time lurker here that decided to finally make an account.
I've been watching Deppy for years but I try and stay away from the phandom because it makes me procrastinate everything else in my life. I sometimes fail and dive into the depths of hell that is everything Deppy. Usually it takes me a few days to crawl back out and reclaim my life but now I'm 3 months in and I can't seem to find the exit anymore. I think it's because of the content drought and not being fed enough to be satisfied.

But the point of this post was this:
Do you think there are members of the phandom that know more than they say and are protecting Deppy? Like some pictures or something that is defintive phan proof that a select few know about but isn't talked about in the phandom?
:welcome:

That's an interesting theory. I'd be inclined to say no, but I'm sure several youtubers are sitting on that kind of information. Thankfully, those who know have seen fit to respect their privacy.
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell

bifaeri
tol bean
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:21 am

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by bifaeri » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 am

StripedSquash wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm
Do you think there are members of the phandom that know more than they say and are protecting Deppy? Like some pictures or something that is defintive phan proof that a select few know about but isn't talked about in the phandom?
I was about to say ‘no I don’t think so. They are way too careful about how they act in public’. But then I realized that even if they slipped up and I did somehow find out something that would threaten their privacy/public perception of their relationship, I would take it to my damn grave or at least keep it a secret till they publicly explicitly acknowledge it (knowing dnp, my grave would probably come first lol.) So I can’t enirely dismiss your theory. It is possible that someone somewhere might have some indibutable proof but I doubt it. They seem really careful in public. Like someone said previously, maybe other youtubers might know something but not us. (not that we need proof anyway lol)

User avatar
knq
philussy
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by knq » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 am

StripedSquash wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm
But the point of this post was this:
Do you think there are members of the phandom that know more than they say and are protecting Deppy? Like some pictures or something that is defintive phan proof that a select few know about but isn't talked about in the phandom?
This makes them sound like they’re spies or something! I can’t see the scenario you describe working. The ever-shifting group of people who make up the phandom as a whole aren’t particularity interested in keeping knowledge about Dan and Phil private, at least not in a way where something would be passed between ‘a select few’ fans. Their Valentine’s Day video from 9 years ago continues to circulate and be referenced today. We discuss the layout of their living spaces and the AirBnbs where they stay. Before they moved even their home address was public knowledge. We have whole posts right here on IDB dedicated to proving Dan wears Phil’s clothing and underwear. We’re the least subtle fandom I’ve ever known. If I were to guess I’d say the whole culture of ‘document all the things!’ stems at least in part from Dan gaslighting fans right when the phandom was rapidly growing. It got hardwired in.

Which isn’t to say no one knows of their relationship. Personally I find the concept of ‘phan proof’ somewhat confusing, and I imagine different people define whatever that is in different ways, but whatever phan proof there is, it’s no secret.

Buddahbug
tol bean
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:35 pm

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by Buddahbug » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 am

knq wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 am
StripedSquash wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm
But the point of this post was this:
Do you think there are members of the phandom that know more than they say and are protecting Deppy? Like some pictures or something that is defintive phan proof that a select few know about but isn't talked about in the phandom?
This makes them sound like they’re spies or something! I can’t see the scenario you describe working. The ever-shifting group of people who make up the phandom as a whole aren’t particularity interested in keeping knowledge about Dan and Phil private, at least not in a way where something would be passed between ‘a select few’ fans. Their Valentine’s Day video from 9 years ago continues to circulate and be referenced today. We discuss the layout of their living spaces and the AirBnbs where they stay. Before they moved even their home address was public knowledge. We have whole posts right here on IDB dedicated to proving Dan wears Phil’s clothing and underwear. We’re the least subtle fandom I’ve ever known. If I were to guess I’d say the whole culture of ‘document all the things!’ stems at least in part from Dan gaslighting fans right when the phandom was rapidly growing. It got hardwired in.

Which isn’t to say no one knows of their relationship. Personally I find the concept of ‘phan proof’ somewhat confusing, and I imagine different people define whatever that is in different ways, but whatever phan proof there is, it’s no secret.
While I agree that a good many of the Phandom are, “ I discovered this thing! Now I must share this thing with everyone!”, I don’t think we can discount the quite observers. In all the times there have been encounters between fans and them, there have to be at least a few in which the fans saw them but didn’t say anything, said something but didn’t take a pic, or took a picture but didn’t post to any social media. So I think that while it may be a very small chance, the posibility of someone seeing something whether “proof” or not, that they felt wasn’t their right to share is out there. 😀

User avatar
knq
philussy
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by knq » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 am

Buddahbug wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 am
knq wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 am
StripedSquash wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm
But the point of this post was this:
Do you think there are members of the phandom that know more than they say and are protecting Deppy? Like some pictures or something that is defintive phan proof that a select few know about but isn't talked about in the phandom?
This makes them sound like they’re spies or something! I can’t see the scenario you describe working. The ever-shifting group of people who make up the phandom as a whole aren’t particularity interested in keeping knowledge about Dan and Phil private, at least not in a way where something would be passed between ‘a select few’ fans. Their Valentine’s Day video from 9 years ago continues to circulate and be referenced today. We discuss the layout of their living spaces and the AirBnbs where they stay. Before they moved even their home address was public knowledge. We have whole posts right here on IDB dedicated to proving Dan wears Phil’s clothing and underwear. We’re the least subtle fandom I’ve ever known. If I were to guess I’d say the whole culture of ‘document all the things!’ stems at least in part from Dan gaslighting fans right when the phandom was rapidly growing. It got hardwired in.

Which isn’t to say no one knows of their relationship. Personally I find the concept of ‘phan proof’ somewhat confusing, and I imagine different people define whatever that is in different ways, but whatever phan proof there is, it’s no secret.
While I agree that a good many of the Phandom are, “ I discovered this thing! Now I must share this thing with everyone!”, I don’t think we can discount the quite observers. In all the times there have been encounters between fans and them, there have to be at least a few in which the fans saw them but didn’t say anything, said something but didn’t take a pic, or took a picture but didn’t post to any social media. So I think that while it may be a very small chance, the posibility of someone seeing something whether “proof” or not, that they felt wasn’t their right to share is out there. 😀
I'm definitely not saying that everyone in the phandom would out Dan and Phil as a couple if given the chance! Being a quiet observer is very different from having or seeing something you consider 'proof' and sharing that thing with a few other members of the phandom without it quickly making its way into the phandom's public domain. I just can't see that happening. Three can keep a secret if two are dead and all that.

User avatar
liola
angel bean
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Italy

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by liola » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:50 am

Buddahbug wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 am
knq wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 am
StripedSquash wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm
But the point of this post was this:
Do you think there are members of the phandom that know more than they say and are protecting Deppy? Like some pictures or something that is defintive phan proof that a select few know about but isn't talked about in the phandom?
This makes them sound like they’re spies or something! I can’t see the scenario you describe working. The ever-shifting group of people who make up the phandom as a whole aren’t particularity interested in keeping knowledge about Dan and Phil private, at least not in a way where something would be passed between ‘a select few’ fans. Their Valentine’s Day video from 9 years ago continues to circulate and be referenced today. We discuss the layout of their living spaces and the AirBnbs where they stay. Before they moved even their home address was public knowledge. We have whole posts right here on IDB dedicated to proving Dan wears Phil’s clothing and underwear. We’re the least subtle fandom I’ve ever known. If I were to guess I’d say the whole culture of ‘document all the things!’ stems at least in part from Dan gaslighting fans right when the phandom was rapidly growing. It got hardwired in.

Which isn’t to say no one knows of their relationship. Personally I find the concept of ‘phan proof’ somewhat confusing, and I imagine different people define whatever that is in different ways, but whatever phan proof there is, it’s no secret.
While I agree that a good many of the Phandom are, “ I discovered this thing! Now I must share this thing with everyone!”, I don’t think we can discount the quite observers. In all the times there have been encounters between fans and them, there have to be at least a few in which the fans saw them but didn’t say anything, said something but didn’t take a pic, or took a picture but didn’t post to any social media. So I think that while it may be a very small chance, the posibility of someone seeing something whether “proof” or not, that they felt wasn’t their right to share is out there. 😀
There's a difference between meeting them and not sharing it because it's something that you want to keep private and knowing something that no one else does.

Let's be real, we're humans and we are likely to share things. Maybe someone wouldn't post it around on social media on their own, but they would tell a fandom friend, they would want to share the exciting thing, I'm 100% sure of it. And if they don't feel like doing it, it means they probably don't care enough to even realize it would be something groundbreaking :shrug:

So no, I don't think so. The rule of fandom is that nothing can be kept secret, someone will always share it a trusted person, and that trusted person will share it to another trusted person and it might takes weeks or months but something quickly becomes public knowledge - or at least, public knowledge for the people that want to know about it.

I mean, you could argue that this forum alone counts as a "selected fews" since we talk about the airbnb vacation houses, the two flats theory, vday video, we got to talk about truth bomb and tour before they announced it etc. Keeping things in small groups never works, someone will always share it outside.

I can say with 100% certainty that no, I don't believe that is the case
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and how cute Phil Lester is.

User avatar
lionandllama
dank meme
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by lionandllama » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:04 pm

^^^
I fully agree with this. I’m fairly sure that none of their viewers ever saw them do anything couple-y in public.
That’s actually one of the things that sometimes makes me wonder if they really are together because I’d personally find it nearly impossible not to be affectionate with my partner in public, even if it would just be leaning on their shoulder or linking arms or whatever. But I do know everyone’s different and every couple handles their couple business differently. lol I just imagine keeping it all a secret is really emotionally draining and exhausting at times.

In other news, Dan keeps liking posts from ContraPoints and similiar leftist YouTubers and I really hope he’s about to drop his very first political video soon. Maybe really on the topic of gender, as others already suggested. I’d be immensely happy with that.
Granny phannie since 2012. Help me.

User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Posts: 4495
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by alittledizzy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:57 pm

lionandllama wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:04 pm
^^^
I fully agree with this. I’m fairly sure that none of their viewers ever saw them do anything couple-y in public.
That’s actually one of the things that sometimes makes me wonder if they really are together because I’d personally find it nearly impossible not to be affectionate with my partner in public, even if it would just be leaning on their shoulder or linking arms or whatever. But I do know everyone’s different and every couple handles their couple business differently. lol I just imagine keeping it all a secret is really emotionally draining and exhausting at times.

In other news, Dan keeps liking posts from ContraPoints and similiar leftist YouTubers and I really hope he’s about to drop his very first political video soon. Maybe really on the topic of gender, as others already suggested. I’d be immensely happy with that.
As a person that had a very closeted partner I can definitely say that it's easy to refrain from affection in public when you are someone/are with someone who is intensely uncomfortable with the idea of anyone knowing the true nature of the relationship. It's not an 'oh I'm sad we can't do this' thing on that level, because you very genuinely wouldn't want to be doing it. (Not saying it's not sad to be in a position in life where it doesn't feel safe/acceptable, just that on an individual feelings level - when you associate something with feeling bad or shame or exposure, the temptation to do it just isn't there.) For me, in that relationship, it would have been more emotionally draining to be be affectionate in public than the other way around.

And while I'm at it - what I just did above, the personal anecdotal response, is exactly why Dan and Phil do get away with doing couple-y things in public or in a general frame of life and people have amnesia about it. People frame Dan and Phil's experiences by their own experience and asserts it as fact. Which it is, on a personal level, for me, but not with regard to Dan and Phil. I don't know how they feel. I don't think it's wrong for people to offer insight, either, but it is something that keeps a level of doubt continual for a lot of people. Like: I would say sharing two bedroom accommodations with a couple is pretty obvious. Someone else would say 'I did that with my best friend and we're not a couple.' Same with living together for eight years/moving to multiple new places together past the point of needing a financial burden shared. Someone would say: I have a roommate because I just like company. The repeated family trips comprised of couples - there's always someone that quickly reassures everyone they do that, too, so it means nothing concrete with Dan and Phil.

And the same thing happens with stuff like what Cornelia posted in 2011 or the confirmations from Charlie if we're talking early days. This fandom is very obsessed with picking apart individual points to prove/disprove things and overlooking the massive ones, or trying to compartmentalize things. If you mention Charlie's confirmations, then they're discounted because of his not stellar personality. Sometimes age alone gets things dismissed if there's no other reason (formsprings, late 2009/early 2010 behavior, Cornelia saying they'd get married, sometimes the vday video itself). But if there's a laundry list of unrelated things people who do not believe they are together have to constantly work to discount, that is a statement in and of itself to me.

This is a fandom (not you, lionandllama, I'm more responding to posts I've seen on tumblr and tweets with this) that is primed to believe Dan and Phil might not be together because 'they just have a bad feeling' when four weeks pass without a selfie and have blinders to everything that happened before this month because it runs on emotional memory and not factual memory. Even if a fan saw them doing something, and told people, it wouldn't actually matter in the end. People would question it, argue it, pick it apart, and two months later it would be discarded into the pile of 'I've had doubt drilled into my head/I'm not as emotionally impacted by that anymore therefore it doesn't really count.'

User avatar
flarequake
cat master/boy slave
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:55 pm
Pronouns: She/her
Location: London, UK

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by flarequake » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Some fantastic posts :tu:

If Dan liking those kinds of posts could mean he’s thinking of/already making a video on a subject like that, that would be interesting. I’m here for whatever, though, tbh. I haven’t watched much of ContraPoints yet or Philosophy Tube (the fella she’s in the Edinburgh ig photo with) at all, but I saw him on a panel at Summer in the City, hadn’t discovered him before then.

User avatar
kavat
janice from the shop
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:36 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: sthlm

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by kavat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:57 pm

If he goes more political and essay style, I hope he does it with as much props and costume as Contrapoints does.

(Sidenote, both she and hbomberguy has done whole video essays about a guy I knew in high school and I find that hilarious)
Do you make mistakes or do you make a change?

User avatar
Ataraxia25
philussy
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: france

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by Ataraxia25 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:27 pm

@alittledizzy's whole post is on point, amazing and brillant but i especially like and agree with this part :
alittledizzy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:57 pm
This is a fandom (not you, lionandllama, I'm more responding to posts I've seen on tumblr and tweets with this) that is primed to believe Dan and Phil might not be together because 'they just have a bad feeling' when four weeks pass without a selfie and have blinders to everything that happened before this month because it runs on emotional memory and not factual memory. Even if a fan saw them doing something, and told people, it wouldn't actually matter in the end. People would question it, argue it, pick it apart, and two months later it would be discarded into the pile of 'I've had doubt drilled into my head/I'm not as emotionally impacted by that anymore therefore it doesn't really count.'
When my first moment of the phandom having a collective 'bad feeling' happened, I remember @alittledizzy saying exactly this. I remember from my newbie fan point of view that a lot of people were panicking and she was saying some things that seemed (i was new so i can't say it *was*) very rational and real.

And since I arrived in the phandom, this phenomenom of collective bad feeling then cute thing then collective bad feeling again happened so many times I stopped counting and to me it also applies to the way the phandom process """proof""" and stuff like that.
<3 <3 <3

User avatar
lionandllama
dank meme
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by lionandllama » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:28 pm

kavat wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:57 pm
If he goes more political and essay style, I hope he does it with as much props and costume as Contrapoints does.

(Sidenote, both she and hbomberguy has done whole video essays about a guy I knew in high school and I find that hilarious)
Oh God, which one of them is it. What kind of devil did you have to know in person.

Also, @alittledizzy, that was an awesome post and it very much reassured me reading it.
I re-read my own post and realised it sounded like I’m a big ball of doubt but I actually hardly ever “doubted” their relationship, it was kind of a given for me, just sometimes the fandom is good at gaslighting each other. You described it perfectly.
Having joined the fandom in 2012 I am still somewhat emotionally scarred from Dan’s very own period of gaslighting and backtracking and aggressively denying, so I guess that’s just what many viewers still have drilled in their heads. lol “No, it can’t be, and if I were to believe it I’d be a pathetic spoon” — something like that.
It’s good to be reminded by more levelheaded people that there is no reason to believe they are not together.
Also, I’d never seen Cornelia’s tweet about the Vegas wedding! Cute. What did they say about her tweet back then? “Just a joke to rule up the fandom”? lol
Granny phannie since 2012. Help me.

User avatar
Ataraxia25
philussy
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: france

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by Ataraxia25 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Let me say : Phil, what is wrong with you? LIQUORICE? ew ew ew
<3 <3 <3

Amiaw
janice from the shop
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:55 am

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by Amiaw » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Is this a theater outing, an early valentines day dinner, or just part of phil's extended birthday tour?

User avatar
Ataraxia25
philussy
Posts: 485
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:31 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: france

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by Ataraxia25 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Well, based on my previous post, i feel called out now lol
<3 <3 <3

User avatar
thestigdrivesamini
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:31 am
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Alabama, USA

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by thestigdrivesamini » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:15 pm

I mean he’s entitled to his very wrong opinion, but that is absolutely atrocious.

Wonder if this is still the Royal birthday tour dinner for Phil or if they’re celebrating with Karen?

User avatar
Ablissa
angel bean
Posts: 1067
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 5:49 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Poland

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by Ablissa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Phil... I don't know if I've ever heard of a dessert that sounded worse than that.
The place they went to looks nice though. I'm having a good time imagining that it's a v-day thing, when it's almost definitely not.

User avatar
liola
angel bean
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Italy

Re: Dan & Phil Part 82: now onto the future

Post by liola » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:31 pm

I mean, I knew pHil was too perfect to be real, he had to have a flaw and that is having an awful opinion on licorice. It happens.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and how cute Phil Lester is.

Post Reply