Dan & Phil Part 83: Where in the World is Daniel Howell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Dan liked this on twitter, providing me with the perfect excuse to be a Jimmy stan on main.
I genuinely cry laughed at it. I love him. I miss him on youtube. But I hope Dan and Phil enjoyed it as much as I did.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:12 pm Dan liked this on twitter, providing me with the perfect excuse to be a Jimmy stan on main.
I genuinely cry laughed at it. I love him. I miss him on youtube. But I hope Dan and Phil enjoyed it as much as I did.
Which him? I miss both Jimmy and Troye on YouTube. <3 And it's so nice to see them both with non-bleached hair.

That clip is hysterical and everyone should definitely watch it.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Ablissa
pastel persona

Ugh I can't seem to embed the tweet on mobile so here's a link: so curious!! What do you think it will be?
Last edited by alittledizzy on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed twitter embed
autumnhearth
senpai

“Why was this the way it was?”
“That’s correct.”

I love it when Jimmy makes people uncomfortable. It reminded me a tiny bit of Bertie Gilbert’s mock interview with Dan only not horribly offensive.

And thank you @glitterintheair so glad to be proved wrong.

I’m not sure I even want to know what Phil’s new video is. I can only think of this image:
Last edited by autumnhearth on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noodlebum
flower crown

Ablissa wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:13 pm Ugh I can't seem to embed the tweet on mobile so here's a link: so curious!! What do you think it will be?
I'm not sure! He's already done an alternative milk tasting video... unless the milk on his legs has nothing to do with it :sideeye:
liola
rankussy

noodlebum wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:24 pm
Ablissa wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:13 pm Ugh I can't seem to embed the tweet on mobile so here's a link: so curious!! What do you think it will be?
I'm not sure! He's already done an alternative milk tasting video... unless the milk on his legs has nothing to do with it :sideeye:
Obviously Phil's mpreg fantasy have finally become real which is why we've only seen his upper half, and the video is going to be "I try to breastfeed for the first time (emotional)"
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

autumnhearth wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:19 pm “Why was this the way it was?”
“That’s correct.”

I love it when Jimmy makes people uncomfortable. It reminded me a tiny bit of Bertie Gilbert’s mock interview with Dan only not horribly offensive.

And thank you @glitterintheair so glad to be proved wrong.

I’m not sure I even want to know what Phil’s new video is. I can only think of this image:
A video where he recreates old pictures of himself would actually fit the nostalgia trip feel his videos have had lately.
lefthandedism wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:53 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:12 pm Dan liked this on twitter, providing me with the perfect excuse to be a Jimmy stan on main.
Which him? I miss both Jimmy and Troye on YouTube. <3 And it's so nice to see them both with non-bleached hair.

That clip is hysterical and everyone should definitely watch it.
Actually, I do miss both of them, if I'm being honest. Jimmy has my heart more than Troye does, but I was a fan of his.
StripedSquash
smol bean

I just stumbled upon this clip that I totally forgot existed. Enjoy :gift:

Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

That was a funny interview, it also reminded me of the excellent mock interview with Bertie Gilbert. Man, they have become boring if you compare them to their less commercialized, branded phase. I miss old youtube too Dan :(

Talking about cute, this certainly was a spirited like by mr. Howell.
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
Phantasy
woodland creature

StripedSquash wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:42 pm I just stumbled upon this clip that I totally forgot existed. Enjoy :gift:

Love Jameela Jamil! Really cool to see someone they presented with on BBC Radio 1 days catch their big break with The Good Place, which D&P have both expressed their love for. Plus, she’s such a social justice warrior/advocate type and opines a lot on mental health, femininity and body positivity. (Secretly would love to see them shout her out on twitter or like some of her posts... I’m sure she still remembers her awkward nerdy radio co-presenters.)
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

Ugh, I love Jameela! I really thought they would have acknowledged her as well, especially Dan with her mental health/ body image messages. I’m sure their relationship was more along the lines of workplace aquaintences, but I’d LOVE to see her have a sit down chat with them. Her interview with Sam Smith was absolutely wonderful, I really thought they would have said something about it.

Anyway, milk huh? My first (SFW) thought was maybe a sketch where he’s eating cereal?
starwatersong
phabergé

Milk?

Combo #spon of Krave and Oreo (just remember to #spon).
knq
lava lamp

Snowboy
smol bean
Pronouns: he/his

liola wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm Obviously Phil's mpreg fantasy have finally become real which is why we've only seen his upper half, and the video is going to be "I try to breastfeed for the first time (emotional)"
No, no, DAN is the one that's pregnant and he hasn't been filming videos lately because the morning sickness has utterly wiped the floor with him :lol: . His comeback video will involve him announcing his new line of maternity wear merch. (Or would that be paternity wear?)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Snowboy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:49 pm
liola wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm Obviously Phil's mpreg fantasy have finally become real which is why we've only seen his upper half, and the video is going to be "I try to breastfeed for the first time (emotional)"
No, no, DAN is the one that's pregnant and he hasn't been filming videos lately because the morning sickness has utterly wiped the floor with him :lol: . His comeback video will involve him announcing his new line of maternity wear merch. (Or would that be paternity wear?)
At this point, I'd take it.

In other news: Dan unfollowed Felix. Finally. Now your turn, Phil.
scientia
phabergé

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 am

On the subject of following, I noticed today that only Phil follows crabstickz, not Dan...has that always been a thing and I've just never noticed until now?
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

scientia wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:53 am
alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 am

On the subject of following, I noticed today that only Phil follows crabstickz, not Dan...has that always been a thing and I've just never noticed until now?
Dan does follow Chris? At least twitter is telling me he does. Maybe it was a glitch?

And yeah tbh, Phil, clean up your feed dude (and Jimmy, Jenna and Julien. And Safiya. Maybe I shouldn't have checked lol)

On the topic of the mysterious milk video, maybe Phil was trying to demonstrate his nightly 3 hour milk-soaking session as he finally decided to let us in on his marvellous skincare routine.
knq
lava lamp

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 am In other news: Dan unfollowed Felix. Finally. Now your turn, Phil.
Good.

Meanwhile Dan still follows him on Instagram and Phil on both twitter and Instagram. I'm sorry, what more reason do you need to disassociate yourself from a distant colleague?

(They both follow Chris on twitter but only Phil on Instagram)
rikonee
drama llama

Milk?

Could be something fun, though I wouldn’t mind the second not-milk challenge. Still one of my favs.
Almost married PJ. we broke up tho
-Philip Michael Lester, 2008
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

knq wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:29 pm
Wow, he's such a cutie. He's so sweet. I love him.

Applause to Dan for the unfollow. I just have two words : FUCKING FINALLY.
And now please Phil!!

edit : forgot to say that they really should have done it before. I'm still shocked that they haven't done it before! Why??
:gayaf:
autumnhearth
senpai

Love all the little updates Phil included. I hope the merch he’s referring to that didn’t work out was the shirt and not the socks. Also after seeing more of his doodles I’d be down for them being used in other ways, just not the basic one he chose.

Didn’t both Felix and Marzia unfollow them on Instagram last summer? What’s the hold up guys?

Oh and I had a dream that Phil uploaded a joint video with Dan before Dan came back on his own (unlikely). I forget exactly what they were doing, some kind of experiment or craft maybe. They were sat at a wooden table and behind them was a big cork board suspended by rough rope against a camel brown colored wall. Nothing was on the cork board except for some black pins. Probably all symbolic of the lack of content (+ moving theories). Thanks brain.
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

I am not sure I want this. Will I watch it through my fingers anyway? Yes.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
noodlebum
flower crown

Whaaaat?! :o
liola
rankussy

lilabet wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:15 pm I am not sure I want this. Will I watch it through my fingers anyway? Yes.
Wait what is everyone talking about, I'm confused? I mean that video isnt anything new? Also monetisation is already back, damn youtube works fast but Phil's angry DMs work faster
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ablissa
pastel persona

That video is old, it's Phil's old fanfic. Not his new video. Also, hilarious.