Dan & Phil Part 83: Where in the World is Daniel Howell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

Omg guys I woke up this morning after a crazy dream with Suga and that Phil guy from Dan and Phil and wow that sure was one hell of a ride :garbage: :garbage:

Someone stop me from starting a fic draft while i'm at work :please:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I'm so sad that my other fave group LOONA just finished promotions, but luckily there's not too long left until our boys' comeback! :springbutterfly:
albion
drama llama

liola wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:29 am Omg guys I woke up this morning after a crazy dream with Suga and that Phil guy from Dan and Phil and wow that sure was one hell of a ride :garbage: :garbage:

Sorry to but in, but i do have something to say: Jin is Phil’s perfect man. Hear me out;
Abs? Check
Funny guy? Check
Tall? Check
Awkward? check
Ridiculously Handsome? Check
Weird Mario Collection? Check

I dont understand why Phil isn’t obsessed with Kim Seokjin yet, change my mind.
citizen_erased
truth bomb

somethingsketchy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:44 am I'm so sad that my other fave group LOONA just finished promotions, but luckily there's not too long left until our boys' comeback! :springbutterfly:
Sorry to be off-topic for a bit (I know this is a bts forum), but did you see this yesterday?

liola wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:29 am Omg guys I woke up this morning after a crazy dream with Suga and that Phil guy from Dan and Phil and wow that sure was one hell of a ride :garbage: :garbage:

I'd read that tbh.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Me, not knowing much about k-pop, when I come for my morning idb checking :

:gayaf:
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

omg my so-called friend sneked me with an april fool’s article saying jimin was quitting music; I actually believed it for a moment, it was really well done. I’m so upset 😭 can you imagine??
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Wow, are people really talking about Dan and Phil in 2019? I remember when I used to watch them in like 2012 or smth.. and I cringe every time I think about it, LMAO

Anyway STAN LOONA
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Dan and Phil? 2009? Time for me to go back to 1993 and teen Wil Wheaton in Star Trek and movies. BTS are great too, these streams of young cute fellas are endless, but I’m still a bit young to be a puma let alone a cougar. Not just about looks, though, sure. Good dancing too (I know so much of their music, you can just tell).
sonicgreen
woodland creature

itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

I guess someone saw the change on the forum and started feeling desperate. :roll: What a has-been. Good thing we've all moved on.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
Ablissa
pastel persona

Fuck you, Dan. That's just mean.
Phan is so 2009. Please link more BTS fics so I can drown out the pain brought by Dan's tweet.
phanniemegan
tol bean

sonicgreen wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:27 am
April fools :sideeye:
I almost believed it too, since its 11pm where I am and April fool's day is pretty much over :backawayslowly:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

phanniemegan wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:47 am
I almost believed it too, since its 11pm where I am and April fool's day is pretty much over :backawayslowly:
...i immediately started rearanging my busy plans for the day to save time for dan then read the @ replies (all within 2 seconds)... in my defense it was 7 am
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I read that tweet with the same amount of enthusiasm i have when i read spam mail.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

This just makes me sad. :cry:

At least BTS, i mean, SOPE are catering more light-hearted April Fool's content.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

glitterintheair wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:55 am I read that tweet with the same amount of enthusiasm i have when i read spam mail.
could not have thought of a more accurate description on my feelings as well.

I saw this joke coming from miles away and still didn’t like it.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

sonicgreen wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:53 am
phanniemegan wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:47 am
...i immediately started rearanging my busy plans for the day to save time for dan then read the @ replies (all within 2 seconds)... in my defense it was 7 am
SAME! My first thought was : what now?? No, I have lots of important stuff to do right now, etc. And then, i understood.
:gayaf:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Well, sorry to everyone that legit thought we're getting something today, I guess? Unless they double prank us and actually do something later.

I'm... almost afraid to say this but I'm stupidly upset over Dan's tweet. After months of not uploading, this prank almost feels like too much. I saw it coming and I still HATE it. So yeah.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I'M NOT IMPRESSED
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I’m not impressed either / dan’s tweet is kind of mean-spirited and Phil’s just makes me sad that they can’t even prank us together anymore

Maybe the real joke is that we still have such high expectations for them and maybe I should really switch to stanning bts
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

noodlebum
flower crown

Yeah, what if it's a double-bluff, and he does actually upload tonight, knowing we'll all think it was a joke so won't be expecting it :shrug: one can hope!

Also regret clicking Phils link - I wanted to see some stupid pigeons dammit
autumnhearth
senpai

I’m mildly annoyed, but just keep remembering “my life’s a joke”... oh wait, now I’m just sad.

So uh not to start a flame war but who do you think has the best hair of the boys? I love double checks google RM’s color choices and asymmetrical style. I wish I could just have his hair on my head, ya know?
Cafil
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

As a BTS fan I am thoroughly enjoying this :lol:

Dans joke just made me sad :cry: as people said before already the real joke would be if he actually did upload but I'm not betting on it
rikonee
drama llama

The tweet from that Dan guy is so irrelevant. Nugu flop trying to revive his dead career? :roll:

Anyways stan Jung Hoseok. He would never let us down like this. :ribena:

Looking forward to the collaboration between my man Hoseok and Phil oppa (weird choice right? Phil is like so 2014, ew.)
Almost married PJ. we broke up tho
-Philip Michael Lester, 2008