Dan & Phil Part 83: Where in the World is Daniel Howell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

oh oh let's remember this iconique moment of domestic bliss! i can literally hear dan's demon screeches.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

All of these moments are killing me but in the best way so keep going.

Also some up to date cuteness:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I love all of the nice moments that were posted.
In other news It also looks like Aunt Roz is Doing a give a way for one of the Deluxe Dan hats to spread mental health awareness.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Amiaw wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:10 pm I love all of the nice moments that were posted.
In other news It also looks like Aunt Roz is Doing a give a way for one of the Deluxe Dan hats to spread mental health awareness.
Ooh ty for mentioning that. Here is the post for anyone interested:

madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I have so many of these. Here are a couple:
Not just because hue hue innuendo but they look *so* good here.

I only just watched this deleted scene on the DVD, and while it was *slightly* awkward watching them react to no audience, I liked it because we had Phil on the wheel at the show I went to, and Dan looked like he was having the time of his life. :rofl: So it was nice to have it on film along with the Dan version in the main recording.
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
autumnhearth
senpai

I love how awkward that deleted scene is, somehow it makes it more funny than the whole of ii (for me personally) it’s art.

Thank you for starting the positivity train dizzy, great moments all around and I loved watching the synchronized friendship vid.

I’m going to add two overly fluffy/shippy/fan servicey things that they’ve probably moved on from forever, but I love them all the same:

Plus what they missed:

lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

really love what everyone had shared and i wouldve probably said the same things too but for me, this was my earliest "oh damn, theyre cute" realization:

something about dan doing what phil asked him to do without any hesitation, ....or even just the simplicity of phil's "plan" because he KNOWS itll work...........theyre so comfortable with each others presence that it warmed my heart so much

as someone who has trust issues, this is like, my #goals
(everything in their relationship is #goals)
"you are next to me in my life"
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

hello children, sorry for double-posting but
#PhandomWatchFest's DAPG marathon will be starting an hour from now

for the meantime, the room is open so feel free to hang out and chat. we're playing some pre-show dnp viddys while we wait :love2: :love2: :love2:

https://www.rabb.it/s/8gx5x4

"you are next to me in my life"
knq
lava lamp

@lesterchuu I love their trust so much.

Dropping off a cute fetus dnp moment that reminds me of pinof 1
Ablissa
pastel persona

Our 48 hr DAPG stream is going strong! We made it through the first spooky week and we're watching some Dil now.
Join us to watch all dapg videos in order! <3 We'll be keeping the stream up for another 46 hours or so.

https://www.rabb.it/s/8gx5x4
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm enjoying the PhandomWatch viewing so much. I love their stupid cute faces and nonstop flirting.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'll try to join y'all for Phandom Watch in a few hours!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

Dan liked the video of the sexy ice cream guy because of course he did.
knq
lava lamp

Wow. Is that an ironic like or just a like like? I'll take my ice cream without this fellow, thanks much.
Grumpybisexual
delia smith
Pronouns: She/her

I'm really enjoying rewatching everyone's favorite deppy moments! I always forget how much they make me smile until I fall down the "dan staring at phil for 10 minutes straight" rabbit hole on YouTube :happytears:

A bit off topic but has anyone seen Jameela Jamil's interview with Sam Smith? I found it really interesting because I feel like the way he talked about body image, gender and sexualily is exactly what the phandom wants/expects Dan to be like!
(If you have 30 minutes to spare it's absolutely worth watching! You can find it on Jameela's IGTV ^_^ )
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, ice cream man. Phew. Glad to finally know what he’s chopping and scraping, I saw one on twitter, but couldn’t figure it out.

Great bunch of cute stuff. The domestic edit really made me laugh, poor Phil and all his reasons to counter Dan’s moaning. I can picture their future kids in the backseat rolling their eyes.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

That ice cream guy ruined my day when I first saw it so I sent it to my best friend first thing in the morning to ruin her day as well. I question Dan's motives tho.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

It's actually starting to get suspicious that we haven't seen Dan in any story or picture for so long. I wonder if he's even staying at the house.
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Stakhanov wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 pm It's actually starting to get suspicious that we haven't seen Dan in any story or picture for so long. I wonder if he's even staying at the house.
We've barely seen Phil in the flat either so I don't think it's anything too suspicious. They definitely are being private for a reason but Dan has been in Phil's stories (game nights) and he posted that picture of himself taking a bath a few weeks ago so I think the lack of pictures is because Dan doesn't want to be in the public eye right now. If he did he'd at least post pictures of himself outside like he used to or even on the train and he hasn't voluntarily posted a picture of his face since he went jogging. I don't count the bath picture because we couldn't really see him and the picture that was taken at the airport was fan posted.

I figure things will continue just so until Dan decides he wants to be a public figure again.
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Amiaw wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:54 pm
Stakhanov wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 pm It's actually starting to get suspicious that we haven't seen Dan in any story or picture for so long. I wonder if he's even staying at the house.
We've barely seen Phil in the flat either so I don't think it's anything too suspicious. They definitely are being private for a reason but Dan has been in Phil's stories (game nights) and he posted that picture of himself taking a bath a few weeks ago so I think the lack of pictures is because Dan doesn't want to be in the public eye right now. If he did he'd at least post pictures of himself outside like he used to or even on the train and he hasn't voluntarily posted a picture of his face since he went jogging. I don't count the bath picture because we couldn't really see him and the picture that was taken at the airport was fan posted.

I figure things will continue just so until Dan decides he wants to be a public figure again.
The game night picture afaik didn't show Dan though. So while we would expect him to be there, there's not really anything in that picture that confirms Dan is there. If Phil was playing Pandemic with friends other than Dan and took a pic it could have looked just the same (unless i'm missing something?).
It's just odd to not see one of them for so long. Can't really remember another time where he was so diligent in not making any sort of content :lol: I'm reminded of Dan's text on his mug. Does he resent "managing the emotions of millions" (as he put with hyperbole) and is this a deliberate attempt of him to make people 'expect less' in the way of him providing regular content? Wouldn't put it past him.

Yea. He certainly seems to avoid the public eye. But then he did retweet Phil's video, so it's a total and utter withdrawal either. Which makes his choice to not show himself appear even more intentional to me.
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
knq
lava lamp

Stakhanov wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:13 am It's just odd to not see one of them for so long. Can't really remember another time where he was so diligent in not making any sort of content :lol: I'm reminded of Dan's text on his mug. Does he resent "managing the emotions of millions" (as he put with hyperbole) and is this a deliberate attempt of him to make people 'expect less' in the way of him providing regular content? Wouldn't put it past him.
Oh, I really dislike that interpretation. I think it's a mistake in most situations to assume someone's decisions or behavior are centered around you/an attempt to manipulate you to get a certain response, and that's true of Dan and his audience as well. He's said in a few different ways that he wants time to focus internally after tour.
Phantasy
woodland creature

Doesn’t look like they’ve moved yet, at least not out of the living flat...

So if they’ve not moved yet, does that mean we’re no closer to a Dan return because the aesthetic wouldn’t be ready until they are in a new place? *sigh*

And since it’s late and I’m bored, I’ll go full blown conspiracy... what if the preposterous happens and they let go of the filming flat, Phil stays and keeps the living flat, but it’s Dan that actually moves out... is that the darkest timeline? Is there a universe where that is possible?
:tinfoil:
scientia
phabergé

Phantasy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:38 am Doesn’t look like they’ve moved yet, at least not out of the living flat...

So if they’ve not moved yet, does that mean we’re no closer to a Dan return because the aesthetic wouldn’t be ready until they are in a new place? *sigh*

And since it’s late and I’m bored, I’ll go full blown conspiracy... what if the preposterous happens and they let go of the filming flat, Phil stays and keeps the living flat, but it’s Dan that actually moves out... is that the darkest timeline? Is there a universe where that is possible?
:tinfoil:
I mean, until we see something with Dan also in the living flat, the theory that he has moved out into his own place is as viable as any at this point :shrug:
fancybum
senpai

I laughed.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
dontpanic
#relatable

maybe Dan got a really bad haircut and he's waiting for it to grow out before returning to the internet in a meaningful way. Or maybe he used a groupon to get a spraytan but it ended up looking too orange so he's waiting for it to fade away because let's face it, his fanbase would not go easy on that