Dan & Phil Part 85: the phildom

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
intoapuddle
spork

"so you’re saying now pikachu too will be disappointed in me bolting upright from random stress at 3am cool"

nice that dan is making sure everyone knows he doesn't sleep alone and that someone maybe gets annoyed sometimes when he wakes up in the middle of the night hm?

(that tweet is a shitpost i know but i'll still read what i want to read)
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

intoapuddle wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:31 pm "so you’re saying now pikachu too will be disappointed in me bolting upright from random stress at 3am cool"

nice that dan is making sure everyone knows he doesn't sleep alone and that someone maybe gets annoyed sometimes when he wakes up in the middle of the night hm?

(that tweet is a shitpost i know but i'll still read what i want to read)
Hahah I was thinking the exact. same. thing 👀 who else do you disturb Danny boy?
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Dan changed his twitter profile picture! Honestly, this is an improvement.
Cafil
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

I honestly thought the 'too' was referring to himself hahaha
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I was coming here to say that Dan changed his Twitter profile icon to his bread face photo, same as Instagram. Is this an event worthy of note? What could it mean? Is he feeling bready all over the internet now?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'd say all the activity right now is worthy of note, considering it's on the heels of him hinting at a video in the next few weeks. Of course, when it comes to Dan intention doesn't always equal action in the end, but still. I'd say it's better than nothing.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Interesting choice for a profile pic, but I like the silliness of it all.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona

I like the bread face, it feels a lot less serious than many of the profile pictures he's had in the past. And anything that makes it seem like Dan is taking something less serious is a plus in my book, as that seems to be one of his big hurdles in creating.

But it also freaks me out a little because he looks a lot like Adrian in that photo.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Moderator Note

Our host is attempting to resolve some high server load issues, so if you're experiencing unusually long page load times or periods where the forum won't load - hopefully it'll clear up soon!
lionandllama
squish

Bread face picture? Is it a metaphor for him joining Breadtube? Leftist video soon????? Ah, I love to dream.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Helloooo I would like to interrupt with a little #spon! :love1:

PhandomGives is teaming up with PhandomWatch for a charity livestream on June 8th in honour of Dan's birthday, and to promote the drive for his 28th! It will take place over 28 hours (for each year Dan's been alive) and include prizes.

The tumblr post below has all the information, and more info is to follow soon!
(Also if you want to donate to Dan's birthday drive the link is here :D)
firsttimeposter
living flop

flarequake wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:20 pm I was coming here to say that Dan changed his Twitter profile icon to his bread face photo, same as Instagram. Is this an event worthy of note? What could it mean? Is he feeling bready all over the internet now?
I’m probably wrong but has t he had the bread photo as an Instagram icon for some time? My theory is that he changed his twitter to look like his Instagram perhaps for... branding purposes 👀? If he’s coming back
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I think he just got annoyed at still having an Interactive Introverts era pic so he just scrolled through his camera roll and selected that one. :shrug:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
knq
lava lamp

I like that photo. Its got both dimples and shows off the impressive stretchiness of Dan’s face.
liola
rankussy

firsttimeposter wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:16 pm
flarequake wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:20 pm I was coming here to say that Dan changed his Twitter profile icon to his bread face photo, same as Instagram. Is this an event worthy of note? What could it mean? Is he feeling bready all over the internet now?
I’m probably wrong but has t he had the bread photo as an Instagram icon for some time? My theory is that he changed his twitter to look like his Instagram perhaps for... branding purposes 👀? If he’s coming back
I mean bread face for branding purposes would be really fucking hilarious let me tell you lol
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
flarequake
not an airport stalker

It’s certainly a fun photo if he’s doing the can’t-take-myself-seriously schtick. The deep/dark/dank trio in his header do it, but this one’s more obvious and pretty cute. Fingers crossed he’s actually working on something, I’m curious what it would be about, though have no expectations if he doesn’t.
Ablissa
pastel persona

So the triop Phil grew from powder (I still don't get how that even works) is apparently 6 weeks old now. 1 week = 6 weeks in Phil world.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Me: sees Phil's story
Me: alright, let's add this to the "Why I Don't Trust Dan and Phil" list
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Yeah............... yeah.

On one hand I appreciate that he's not actually caring that we realize the time jump fuckery is happening. On the other hand - I forgot what I was gonna say because I'm still just thinking about how they're totally moving, sorry, one track mind.
fancybum
senpai

It’s not their fault they exist in some kind of vortex where time is malleable. In fact it explains a lot - for us this hiatus has been like 6 months (while also feeling like FOREVER), but they’ve only experienced it as a few weeks at most. They should be studied by science.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
knq
lava lamp

I’m amused because that would mean he rehydrated the triop and then left it with Dan because he was going to Florida, which is exactly what he did with Simon.

Also Phil’s voice <3
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Oh, Phil’s voice was amazing in that, such depth, such gravel. I didn’t even notice the timeline confusion beyond a vague notion that he didn’t tell us about it until about a week ago. Existing in a time vortex could make for an interesting fic, heck it makes for a mysterious enough reality.

Edit - hehe, I’m a phan wedding for this post only. I was amused enough by the numbers looking like recent years while they’ve been going from the 1990s to 2000s, but this is cute.
blueapple_x
flower crown

But the real mystery is who looked after Tony while both were away (Phil in the US and Dan on his week long retreat)? :illuminati:
Also, don't those triop kits have more than one single egg in it? Lol I wonder if Phil waited until Tony ate all his siblings was the last triop standing swimming for him to show us his pet. He probably didn't want to take even more things away from the Phandom so he drew the line at Hunger Games: Triop Edition updates Jk. Kind of :lol:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

flarequake wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:39 pm Edit - hehe, I’m a phan wedding for this post only. I was amused enough by the numbers looking like recent years while they’ve been going from the 1990s to 2000s, but this is cute.
Yay! :tu: We added a bunch of fun Easter eggs during the last time we refreshed the ranks, and I think you are the first to achieve that one!

:2022:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Wirrow just started following irl merch on instagram. I wonder if he’s going to design merch for them or have merch of his own 🤔