Dan & Phil Part 85: the phildom

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sonicgreen
woodland creature

i need to hug him. i need to hug someone. im so fucking proud i cant put it into words
Afunnyworld
sofa crease
Pronouns: she/her

That video was so well done, like there's no words for how smart, clear, and effective it is. He clearly put so much thought into it and the whole vibe was so calm <3
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I love him so much :happytears:
simmehchan
butt chair

i'm so so happy for him. :rainbow:

"I think stalking someone to become their friend is rather weird" - Phil Lester, 2006
padfoot
smol bean

I'm so proud of him.

my closeted ass cried a bunch. Thank you Dan.
fairylights
crusty sponge

i may have cried a bit. i'm so proud of him.
scientia
phabergé

padfoot wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:57 pm I'm so proud of him.

my closeted ass cried a bunch. Thank you Dan.

:love2:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That video was so much. I feel so many things. Mostly a lot of love for Dan.
Grey
lady door

Wow, can’t stay mad at this guy.
Such a good video.

:prideheart:
I'm having a stress.
bee
phabergé

Oh man
:love1:
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

Okay. This was great and not just for the obvious reasons. There is so much to unpack here and I'm not ready to do that now but I wanna say I'm genuinely sorry I doubted he would upload again, I understand now why he didn't and I'm actually so proud of him right now for adressing all of that and being so open and raw. That must've taken some guts and I really, truly admire him for this video. That's all for now. Happy Pride, guys. :prideheart:
noodlebum
flower crown

What a video, so well done and thought out. So proud of Dan to have gone passed all the shit he went though to finally be here, queer, and looking fabulous in a sequinned jacket. :sunshine:

Just throwing it out there, sounds like he's single if he's wanting cute mutuals to slide into his dm's
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm... speechless.

But I'm also very proud of him. And so happy that he has come this far. I love Dan :happytears:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

That video is the best thing he's ever made, and I am so unbelievably proud of him for making it. The video was brave and honest and is going to help so many people who watch it. Well done, Dan!
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

i'm literally sobbing in my bed i am so full of pride for him (also the PRODUCTION VALUE i spy some heavy natalie wynn inspiration daniel) and i just. wow. :rainbow: :prideheart: :rainbow: :prideheart: welcome to the publicly out club daniel, we love you <3.

ALSO this bryony reply made me lmao i love her so much
Grumpybisexual
delia smith
Pronouns: She/her

I love him so much :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: it's the video no one dared to hope for. fuck i'm just gonna make myself a cup of tea and rewatch it immediately.
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

nigel ratburn wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:04 pm i'm literally sobbing in my bed i am so full of pride for him (also the PRODUCTION VALUE i spy some heavy natalie wynn inspiration daniel)
I noticed that too, the chapter breakdown in particular. I couldn't help but wonder if Dan and Phil are going for a polar opposite vibe this year. What with Phil sat in front of his white wall and Dan filming in what looks like a black box.
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I love Dan so much it physically aches right now. Like.... ugh. Just.... I'm overwhelmed and I stand by my comment from earlier once again. I stan the right people. So much. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
Phantasy
woodland creature

Wow. What an emotional journey... and delivered via a 45min waffle no less! I was so nervous that he was going to backtrack something, especially when he got to chapter 4: labels... but he didn’t, he waffled on all the things I thought he might say on society and labels, but he said the words and embraced it.

I am most shocked that he only just came out to his family... I really did not expect this, and I have a whole different view now for “how long” it took to come out to his audience.

So very very proud. I’m only left with a couple questions... has he been out for a while to Phil’s family (I’d think so), and I’m trying not to over think it but why did he say “cute mutuals know to slide into his DMs”... was he only referring to his romantic relationship with Phil in the past tense? *ugh, shut up brain! Just enjoy the moment!*
Afunnyworld
sofa crease

From the description of the video:

Disclaimer - This video is just a starting point for me, what I felt was the bare minimum (ha) required for me to get this out there so I can move forward with my life, a mix of explanation, justification and opinion. It scratched the surface of several things I could have gone into more detail about, but the purpose of this was to be ..reasonably concise and above all entertaining. In the future, in the right places, I will surely talk much more about everything touched on in this video and more. It’s also likely that something will get misunderstood or misrepresented, perhaps from the way I phrased things or people assuming my thoughts on things that I didn’t specify. Also my story is just the truth of what happened to me and what I thought at certain points of time in my environment, good and bad - of course not my opinions today. So JUST to be clear my opinion on general sexual and gender identities are that everyone is valid and deserves equal rights and the freedom to exist. The only thing I don’t tolerate is intolerance. Cheers to an inevitable bright future, either because people become nice and the old people die or the sun explodes first lmao.

also "Special thanks to http://youtube.com/AmazingPhil for production assistance."
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Fuck.... Wow. This is so relatable. I love him so much. I'm so proud. I'm so proud to look up tot his amazing human being. I have no words. I'm ceying. I love him
:gayaf:
yolkfolklore
placenta

The most important thing to remember is that this is Dan's video and his coming out.

Everyone I've seen has dealt with this very maturely but I don't want this to turn into PHAN IS REAL YAY!!! And then people go too hard on all their posts because they feel like it is valid now.

Dan has made is so so clear he wants his romantic life (with or without Phil, past, future, present) to remain private and respected. But again, all posts I've seen everywhere have been respectful so I'm hoping this won't be a large issue <3
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I realised this might be a fever dream because I watched Love, Simon yesterday, can someone pinch me
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

That was so good! I’m so happy for him but so surprised, I really wasn’t expecting anything like that! Decidedly made me tear up
dontpanic
#relatable

Dan is top trending worldwide on twitter rn. damn