Dan & Phil Part 85: the phildom

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Possum
squish
Pronouns: she/her

He looks so happy in that first photo :prideheart2:
In this pic and in the balloon photo from yesterday, it looks like he's genuinely smiling (not just posing), and it makes my heart so happy for how much of a relief this must be for him.
ravenreyes wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:55 pmalso i've gone down the rabbit hole the last couple of days and rewatched a lot of videos i haven't seen in a long time and wow i'd almost forgotten how happy d&p can make me
Same here! I've just been so fond of them the past few days.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Remember 20gayteen? Well, I think that we're gonna have a whole nother thing coming this year. Dan's responses on twitter have an extremely "I AM GAY AND I WILL NOW USE MY 15 YEARS OF STORED UP GAY JOKES PLZ"
Ablissa
pastel persona

Fucking hell. He's really living his truth now and loving it. I'm so happy for him.
iero
phabergé

so if dan only just recently came out to his family, if him and phil are together he was keeping their relationship secret this whole time?
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

iero wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:55 pm so if dan only just recently came out to his family, if him and phil are together he was keeping their relationship secret this whole time?
i mean... that's possible and certainly not uncommon for gay and lesbian couples to do. not like he's been exactly close to them as phil being close to his family.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Continue here! :prideheart2:
busy being happy~