Dan & Phil Part 86: here, queer & full of existential fear

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

I would like to interrupt this wholesome discussion for a little #SPON :babuse:

In just under 7 hours Phandom Watch will be streaming some classic deppy faves and a whole lot of cuteness (that mayhaps strikes...contrarily...). Join HERE at 1 pm UTC for some fun~~ We hope to see you there :D
gnostic
stress mushroom

Let my boy Phil breathe, he carried the phandom on his massage-needing shoulders for six months!

(Pls come back Philly)
Just here for the marketing skills
Ablissa
pastel persona

We're starting our Phandom Watch marathon in 30 minutes! Hop in for some amazing deppy cuteness! :prideheart2:

https://www.rabb.it/s/mm24zq
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

sure I'm in Loving Dan mode, but it's also Missing Phil hours over here........Phil pls
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I miss Phil too. The phandom really isn’t complete unless both of them are active
liola
rankussy

I miss Phil too and it's been such a short period of time. Again I would love a proper lengthy video from him but even an insta story would be great. I just want to see him in this post-coming out universe and see how he's doing.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm definitely ready for some Phil, too. I hope we get a video next week from him. Joint content would be the idea, but I also won't be upset or disappointed if Phil wants to do something solo before the almighty return of joint content.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I'm expecting a solo Phil vid within next week and then a joint one after vidcon. For some reason I can't imagine a dnp video as the next thing we're getting from them, but who knows.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

taco baco
dank meme

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:53 pm
Phil: I hate straight people so much it’s unreal
oi he's mine
kavat
pastel persona

taco baco wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:35 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:53 pm
Phil: I hate straight people so much it’s unreal
Literal trash, huh :philtrash:
PolarFox
truth bomb

Everyday I am reminded of how much I miss DAPG. I’m not hard to please. Boys, if you’re reading this forum, I’ll gladly watch 100 hours of stardew valley co-op. Or some other easy, fun and relaxing game. Come on. Please :pls:
I’d be also happy to see Philly upload a vid, even though his content has been kinda meh for me recently (hah and I was a phillie in like 2015)
Just... feed us before vidcon... or if not, then I hope for collabs... aaaa

Also that trash room thing? I would have probably died of embarassment if I interrupted people like that. Or would have turned around and left immediately. Good to see Philly get on that straight shaming tho :rofl:
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
noodlebum
flower crown

Nobbleh bobbleh
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

So apparently Dan (very?) recently changed the name of their London apartment tour to: FIRST LONDON APARTMENT TOUR!!1!

Would this... indicate a second one incoming??
SquishPhan
capita£ester

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:47 pm So apparently Dan (very?) recently changed the name of their London apartment tour to: FIRST LONDON APARTMENT TOUR!!1!

Hopefully yes. I mean there has to be a reason for this change. :hmmm:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:47 pm So apparently Dan (very?) recently changed the name of their London apartment tour to: FIRST LONDON APARTMENT TOUR!!1!

This doesn’t even matter but I’ll comment anyway lol I don’t even think it had “London” in the title originally either. I think it was just Apartment tour due to a comment I saw from 5 months ago. I really would love a two year old new tour wtf!!! I know I’m getting my hopes just for dan to reply to a tweet like it’s nothing. Why’s he got to do this :(
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Ohhh. :illuminati:

Smells like moving and that being an opportunity for a late second tour.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Could also just be cos it was their first London apartment, but who knows :shrug: I wondered what had happened when I saw discourse on Twitter, you can always tell when you've missed something.
autumnhearth
senpai

Mmmhmm I was hoping for “We Bought a House” as the sequel to “We’re Moving Out” (just retcon the two years in the two flats). But I’m more than up for anything with the word “tour” in it.

I do wish we could get a Sims Pride video this month (it doesn’t even have to be an official return, just a stand-alone for June) but I don’t think it’s going to happen. I haven’t downloaded the full pack, but I love the pride shirts in the update. There is a :prideflag: a :prideheart2: + rainbows on the shoulders and an ‘It Get’s Better’ tee each in black & white.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

My personal theory impossible wish is: "here's a tour of the two flats we rented now that we're leaving them to move into our FOREVER HOME"

Regardless, they're moving and my eyes are OPEN and READY.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

It does seem likely to mean something, idk why he'd bother renaming an old video just for the lolz. Dan, you tease, we've waited and wondered about things for so long. Tbh, thank goodness for idb and the watch fests for company during this time.
noodlebum
flower crown

Just want to say I've pitched a small tent on moving hill.

Also have enjoyed joining in with Phandom Watch today on and off (I was Soraya Papaya) :) thanks for all the hard work that went into it!! Fun having live reactions to favourite videos, where we all know the next lines 😂😍 :love2:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

It really was just changed. Someone on tumblr took a screenshot earlier today that showed the old title and then put a screenshot up of a bing search And I searched it too and the old title is still showing. Can I say I’m nervous.
dc34
glabella

my negative ass thinks its just so people don't confuse the apartment to the one they live in now. Like a "heads up this is just the first apartment we lived in not the one we currently live in now"

but I hope it means moving :please:
noodlebum
flower crown

omg but what if they aren't moving out together :shock: