Dan & Phil Part 87: post coming out universe

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sparkle
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

at this point I want their account number and sort code so I can set up a standing order. Cut out the bloody middle man and just take my money directly.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
taco baco
dank meme

No one:

Dan: My man’s ass is so thick 😔🙏🏻
oi he's mine
cheekyc
squish

taco baco wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:19 am No one:

Dan: My man’s ass is so thick 😔🙏🏻
😤✊😤✊
:ribena: it’s the internet support group :ribena:
Ablissa
pastel persona

What is this timeline that we now live in? I used to have mildly accurate predictions for what Dan and Phil will do, but now, I'm not even trying. In the past month, they have defied all of my expectations and they continue to floor me with basically everything they do.

I'm seeing marriage discourse on tumblr and twitter and I'm like :shrug: because anything can happen at this point (no, I don't truly believe it, but then I barely believe anything other than that this is AWESOME). We've got Dan thirsting over Phil's ass, I can only wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Anxious and excited for more, guys. You've officially got me at the edge of my seat here.
Phantasy
woodland creature

C’mon Tyler, Miss Benny, Connor... who’s gonna be a champ and take the boys to their first LA gay bar?!
Lobster
glabella
Pronouns: She/Her

Dan will never escape his old branding :lol:
Where's Hank Green when we need him?
OhItsElliott
drama llama
Pronouns: He/him

I am completely overwhelmed with this much interaction from them. To be clear, I am NOT complaining I just got so used to it being a trickle and now look where we are! So far, it's especially warming my heart to see the various unabashed nods to gayness like the rainbow font, the phil's ass joke, dan not shying away from the "this is homophobia" joke on twitter, etc. It just warms my heart so dang much and I'm :rainbowtears: It does feel like there's been this wall that's come down and now they feel more free to fully express themselves with their audience! Can not wait to see how it feels with them both on camera together again ugh if these ig stories have been any indicator, that will probably meet my serotonin needs for the whole month.

Like a few other people mentioned, I'm also kinda side-eyeing the new dan merch drop tomorrow. I would guess it's just how timing worked out but I certainly hope it means videos are coming very soon. I feel like chances of that are good with it being dan's merch because he's always been relatively humble about people buying his things by saying things like "if you don't want it that's okay" and such, so maybe he already has a collab or two planned for his channel. I just can't imagine him feeling okay about how he'd think people would perceive him by releasing MORE merch w/out more content :shrug:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, Dan, right next to that plaque too ;) poor boy, such an outdated name badge, who did that :roll: it’s nice to have a few of these little clips spread out, makes for a nice surprise in the morning after already some last night (possibly I just missed the later ones at the time). Roll on Thursday!
Phantasy
woodland creature

Feels like not too long ago an interior shot of their hotel room would’ve launched a rabid phannie flurry of sleuthing trying to sherlock every aspect of their room layout...

“you can tell by the striped curtains they’re staying at the Hilton near Anaheim and if you mirror the image to correct for the front facing camera and look at the floor plan for the junior suite, only rooms with a single king have the lamp so close to the window! OMG Phan confirmed!!!”
;)

It’s kinda nice being in a PCOU just for the extra chill in the fandom that comes with it.
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

ORBIT OF URANUS?!

Which timeline is this? Can one of you shake me awake?

I'm officially switching off all expectations for Vidcon. Hit me with anything, boys. :shock:
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
hintatty
drama llama

Can we agree, after Dans insta story, they’re pretty much definitely 100% still together?
starwatersong
phabergé

Bryony supporting Phil’s merch in a story was really sweet. :love2:
Lobster
glabella
Pronouns: She/Her

aliceness wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:51 am Can we agree, after Dans insta story, they’re pretty much definitely 100% still together?
I never doubted for a second, but yes :prideheart2:
hintatty
drama llama

aliceness wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:11 pm
whoooo is taking this photo cos they gots a wedding ring on?!
apparently it’s phils hand y’all https://twitter.com/martisun_/status/11 ... 81408?s=21
noodlebum
flower crown

Hmmm.... now this is more the detective work of old :lol:
GalaxyDarling

What does 'danisnotonfire' mean anyway? What is it referring to?
mathsniel
drama llama

GalaxyDarling wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:02 am What does 'danisnotonfire' mean anyway? What is it referring to?
It's what Dan's channel and internet presence used to be called, before he rebranded. He changed from danisnotonfire to Daniel Howell in 2017 (see this video).
GalaxyDarling

mathsniel wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:08 am It's what Dan's channel and internet presence used to be called, before he rebranded. He changed from danisnotonfire to Daniel Howell in 2017 (see this video).
Oh, I knew that, but I meant the name dan is not on fire that what does the 'is not on fire'-part mean; or is it just a random username?
jesp
why bother

GalaxyDarling wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:13 am
mathsniel wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:08 am It's what Dan's channel and internet presence used to be called, before he rebranded. He changed from danisnotonfire to Daniel Howell in 2017 (see this video).
Oh, I knew that, but I meant the name dan is not on fire that what does the 'is not on fire'-part mean; or is it just a random username?

and
knq
lava lamp

Bringing my elite detective skills to the table here to point out that if you look really closely, you can see the photographer is wearing a wedding ring, and Phil doesn’t wear a wedding ring. :sherlock:
Ablissa
pastel persona

aliceness wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:19 am apparently it’s phils hand y’all
I saw this tweet and I'm still laughing now, seeing it again. This is what I love this fandom for, the detective work and the reaching. :lol: :lol:

I honestly don't mind, I'm loving the excitement even if it's baseless this time.
GalaxyDarling

Thanks for that jesp!
kavat
pastel persona

aliceness wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:19 am
aliceness wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:11 pm
whoooo is taking this photo cos they gots a wedding ring on?!
apparently it’s phils hand y’all https://twitter.com/martisun_/status/11 ... 81408?s=21
The phandom:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, literally connecting dots :roll: of course if that was Phil’s arm, this would just be a breadcrumb they’d dropped for us, right? :roll: again ;) VidCon’s only just started and we’re already at full throttle (well, “road trip to Nevada” = phan wedding in Vegas has been a thing for weeks, it’s all just an endless rollercoaster ride).

In other news, I saw a fellow phannie in the wild at Tower Bridge the other day, was on the tour with work people for the annual conference (half were American so London sights are fun), and a kid had a “Have the Courage to Exist” T-shirt on and the words are in big and stark enough text that even my mum noticed, not that she knew it was Dan merch (she doesn’t tend to notice things, the big text definitely helps).
fadedheart
placenta

aliceness wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:19 am apparently it’s phils hand y’all
hey there! currently hating myself for this being the first post i'll ever make on the main forum but also laughing my ass off over it. anyway, when i saw the ring conspiracy (if you can even call it that) the first thing i could think of is how phil's instagram story (if it wasn't taken with any sort of selfie camera) has his left hand strategically cut off so you wouldn't be able to see if there's a ring.
sonicgreen wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:06 pm all this content, its overwhelming
also if you want me to be mega mega :tinfoil: as i feel like its a rite of passage on this forum dan's insta story of him walking also features him swinging his left arm around though it isn't slow enough for me to do :illuminati: ring analysis :illuminati:

i think they're.... TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING.....

lmfao all jokes aside i'm being brave and posting my first Actual contribution so hello and sorry you have to read this dumbassery but i seriously have been wondering if anyone's thought about phil's story after people were analyzing wrist marks ahaha
:biheart: i'm gonna go change the world in ways you could not believe!