Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
knq
lava lamp
Pronouns: she/her

Amiaw wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:51 pm Idk. I’m still going all conspiracy theory and assuming he’s with his parents. I suspect his story yesterday was from their kitchen because in his story you see the white cupboards above the stove and that matches his parents kitchen but doesn’t match theirs

But i’d be okay being wrong. Dan’s certainly been active like he usually is when Phil’s gone though
+1

Just based on Dans IG activity there’s a 0% chance Phil is home

hello9217
flower crown

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned this yet but isn’t Kath’s birthday Friday? Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in IOM
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Dan is so bored, poor child. Maybe he could, umm, perhaps, script a video or something? Plot the return of DanandPhilCraftsGames.

DO A LIVESHOW where he whines about being all alone and talks to his 10,000 internet friends?
glitterintheair
phillluminati

+ 1 for the liveshow. He's bored, we're bored, let's find a way to be less bored together. Ffs Dan I feel like a neglected child.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

I just caught up on cornelia's insta stories and god... her and martyn are so so so cute, way too cute.
:gayaf:
autumnhearth
senpai

Heh. I totally got IoM vibes from that children’s pay by coin ride, like the NASA shuttle Dan got stuck in. Phil morphing his grandad’s face on it, pretty much confirms it. So uh not currently actively moving, and possibly not waiting on anything to arrive, just you know, visiting the Lester clan.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

autumnhearth wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:19 pm Heh. I totally got IoM vibes from that children’s pay by coin ride, like the NASA shuttle Dan got stuck in. Phil morphing his grandad’s face on it, pretty much confirms it. So uh not currently actively moving, and possibly not waiting on anything to arrive, just you know, visiting the Lester clan.
I am team iom but I thought he just used that app to make the ride look old. I saw other people putting beard edits on it too which was disturbing :lol:
philliebillie
dank meme

Does Phil ever use acronyms in his tweets? That creepy doll in grandpa filter tweet doesn't sound like him hmmm
-you can go swimming in those eyes-
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

glitterintheair wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:17 pm + 1 for the liveshow. He's bored, we're bored, let's find a way to be less bored together. Ffs Dan I feel like a neglected child.
This. For the love of god i'm so thirsty for live shows. Even an IG story would suffice.
Idc what he talks about. He can talk in circles for all i care. I'll still be entertained. :(
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
snoopysadie
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

laurenbacall wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:48 pm weird ! i was wondering earlier if other people have random word-triggers which bring to mind dnp quotes. i saw a pack of dates which were described as "sweet and jammy" and suddenly i had dan saying "jammy jammy 6am" from one of the fnaf videos going round in my head
this is from a few days ago but i need to say this: dan and phil, mainly dan, have ruined the way i speak. i say/sing so many things with dan's "singing random things" melodies, i say "floppy ding dong" ironically (?¿?¿?¿?) and "that's a zing right there" and a few other things that just... people hate me but not more than i hate myself, i'm sure.

the monster pops baking video is pretty much seared into my brain as well, so i always think about that. ugh.

also "when a house is bought" and "phil is obsessed with a corgi" *picturing that soft, fond smile* because i love making myself cry
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:53 pm Someone asked me about clips of Martyn talking (btw - anyone know any good ones?) but in my search for it I came across this video and it reminded me that 'apparently I struggled with the four times table' is another of those things that pops into my head sometimes when I'm randomly having to do math.

it's nice to hear martyn's voice.
is it bad/weird that sometimes i want phil to do stuff like this? he was so cheeky and random and i love it, it's so teenagey.

ALSO, martyn and cornelia are killing me with their stories, are we creating a thread to be m&c trash or sth? at this point i feel like we should lol
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

snoopysadie wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 am
ALSO, martyn and cornelia are killing me with their stories, are we creating a thread to be m&c trash or sth? at this point i feel like we should lol
You could make a thread in Other Fandoms, but there aren't really individuals in that subforum. They aren't really YouTubers (they're Instagrammers?) but you can make a thread in Other Youtubers since they are clearly beloved of YouTuber fans.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

lefthandedism wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:12 am
snoopysadie wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 am
You could make a thread in Other Fandoms, but there aren't really individuals in that subforum. They aren't really YouTubers (they're Instagrammers?) but you can make a thread in Other Youtubers since they are clearly beloved of YouTuber fans.
They're so amazing that they don't fit anywhere. Love that
:gayaf:
laurenbacall
delia smith

is august 1st too early to mourn the fact that there will be no spooky week this year?
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

Antoni + JVN from queer eye have been trolling the internet by implying-not-implying that they're a couple for like the past month and I just feel like this crap is amateur hour compared to the 9-year-are-they-or-aren't-they that DNP pulled off.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Weren't we supposed to get Dan's full interview with the BBC at the end of July? Where is it? :sideeye:
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
liola
rankussy

plinthofmylife wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:15 am Antoni + JVN from queer eye have been trolling the internet by implying-not-implying that they're a couple for like the past month and I just feel like this crap is amateur hour compared to the 9-year-are-they-or-aren't-they that DNP pulled off.
Omg thanks to this post I found out Antoni and his boyfriend broke up like 9 months ago ?! Wow I had no idea. <\3
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Hehe. Maybe Deps flew under the radar so well that no one doing it for the lolz even knows they’re competing.

Two months until definitely no spooky week, so just maybe, though I’ve long been of the opinion that gaming is no more so it hadn’t occurred to me.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I don’t know if there’s any truth to this but this twitter user said she just met dan and Phil and her profile is from Scotland
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Amiaw wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:15 pm I don’t know if there’s any truth to this but this twitter user said she just met dan and Phil and her profile is from Scotland
Ooh interesting.... I hope that person comes back later and gives us some kind of indication as to where they were when they met them.
noodlebum
flower crown

Wouldn't want that person to give away too much about where they are though. It's clearly not a trip they wanted broadcast everywhere, and be a shame if fans then tried to find them
Amiaw
interactive introvert

noodlebum wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:48 pm Wouldn't want that person to give away too much about where they are though. It's clearly not a trip they wanted broadcast everywhere, and be a shame if fans then tried to find them
I think If she met them in public then it’s okay to say where. The only time I’d say to keep it private was If it was a creep shot or their privacy was invaded.

Also she apparently got pictures but hasn’t posted them
Ablissa
pastel persona

I bet they eloped and they're getting married in Gretna Green, Jane Austen style.
obvsly
#relatable

Ablissa wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:09 pm I bet they eloped and they're getting married in Gretna Green, Jane Austen style.
I would bet against you but I’ll do anything for you to win :lol:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Okay and now Phil posts a story from his parents house? Who is the 4th person? (I’m joking just completely confused with their travel timeline and ability to be in 10 places at once)
Last edited by Amiaw on Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Amiaw wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:52 pm Okay and now Phil posts a story from his parents house? Who is the 4th person?
Surely it's Dan since they were spotted together this morning? Phil's parents, and Dan and Phil.