Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

welp this is so hard but it's light blue for me i guess
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I gotta go red, Undertale wins all. Though I love some in all the other groups too.
AltMay
glabella

Red it is. Though i'm torn cause golf and sims gave us so much but they are not even on the same group. Undertale is superior imo.

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
fluffyhairemmy
crusty sponge
Pronouns: she/her

knq wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:44 pm A) I hate the perspective, it makes it look like he could fall into the ocean. Nature should come with safety rails.

B) dnp seem to like Aladdin. Why is there no Aladdin themed content on either of their channels? That was my favorite movie as a child. I feel deprived.

C) Does Phil own one pair of shorts, or many pairs of the same shorts? Inquiring minds must know.

D) He's making fists, his shoes are askew, his roots are showing, he looks happy, I love him. :happytears:
regarding the shorts, if he does multiple pairs of them, i can't blame him. they look comfy as heck. i do the same thing. :lol: he does look super happy though! confident phil pics are my fave.
:lilheart: learning love is not a crime :lilheart:
making the time to be a phannie as a new college student is hard :reading2:
firsttimeposter
living flop

poweroftriangles wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:06 pm welp this is so hard but it's light blue for me i guess
The whole row close to the cantina food could be my choice (purple, green, red), but I’ll have to say orange! love the scary games, and I find myself rewatching charades more often than others.
nigel ratburn

red wins hands-down because it has my favorite series ever plus my favorite one-off video they've ever done (heartthrob) but orange is putting up a strong fight-- those are some strong contenders
sonicgreen
woodland creature

orange! i love charades and also the "creepy mind of phil lester" video has so many sweet moments.

also this made me laugh this morning: I love a good phil photo, especially when seth ruins it.
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

oh hard same about that back row!!! I think I gotta go with red in the end though, because as much as I love sims, undertale playthroughs are always incredible and theirs was, too :love1: :sleepypuppy:
:rainbowtears:
noodlebum
flower crown

I love the middle row of orange, light blue and grey as I love PT, yasuhati, google feud, horse prince and pokemon go. Green is putting up a strong fight there with Sims and Dream Daddy.
Got to go light blue though as the Yasuhati videos make me cackle hard every single time! :D

Also that Phil photo is adorable, I love it. Power-hands, awkward feet :love2:
phandemonium
drama llama

Blue is the table which I like the best overall but I love seeing them okay Pokémon Go, the Impossible Quizz and Keep Talking...
Philena
blobfish

knq wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:44 pm A) I hate the perspective, it makes it look like he could fall into the ocean. Nature should come with safety rails.

B) dnp seem to like Aladdin. Why is there no Aladdin themed content on either of their channels? That was my favorite movie as a child. I feel deprived.

C) Does Phil own one pair of shorts, or many pairs of the same shorts? Inquiring minds must know.

D) He's making fists, his shoes are askew, his roots are showing, he looks happy, I love him. :happytears:
I mean, we do have some Aladdin content
poweroftriangles wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:06 pm welp this is so hard but it's light blue for me i guess
I can't decide between aqua and purple!!
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

I'm sitting at the invisible table featuring The Mark Of Oxin :happytears:
autumnhearth
senpai

Phanshy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:11 pm I'm sitting at the invisible table featuring The Mark Of Oxin :happytears:
Wow whoever arranged these tables is not a true Phillie. And why did they put some of my most favorites with my leasts (horror games)? I’ve gotta go with red, second is grey and third is green.

I love IoM content. Nice green bruise under your Adam’s apple Phil ;)
noodlebum
flower crown

Phanshy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:11 pm I'm sitting at the invisible table featuring The Mark Of Oxin :happytears:
Oh my god yes, where is it? :cry:
Cafil
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

Philena wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:56 pm I mean, we do have some Aladdin content
Thank you for linking this! :stan:
I've been thinking of that time Dan sang the song on the Sims since forever now but would have never had the motivation to go and look through all the Sims series now I don't have to :ribena:
Last edited by Cafil on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

:rainbow: Rainbow table of your own creation but you can only pick one from each colour. :rainbowtears:
Red - Heartthrobs
Yellow - Overcooked
Pink - Golf with friends
Green - Sims 4
Orange - P.T.
Purple - Bishi Bashi special
Blue - Google feud
White - Impossible quiz
Grey - My house prince
Guest starring The Mark Of Oxin
autumnhearth
senpai

Brilliant! :prideheart2:

Red - Undertale
Orange - Charades
Yellow - Overcooked
Green - Sims 4
Blue - Yasuhati
Purple - Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Pink -Golf With Friends
White - Impossible Quiz
Grey - Pokémon GO
Black - Truth Bombs
Brown - The Mark Of Oxin

I rewatched Geometry Dash and Not My Arms Challenge today and damn that is some boyfriend shit. So many “oh dear”s, both of them delighting in pestering the other, wonderful failures and successes and such pride in their relationship. :love2:
bluecaterpillar

i'm pretty sure it was dan taking the photo, it had to be someone of a similar height to phil who could then get that angle by raising their hand above their head. not forgetting that dan will 'work every angle to get you the photo your instagram deserves' 8-)
poweroftriangles wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:06 pm
i genuinely tried to pick just a table or two but i can't do it lol i love all their gaming series too much to pick between them. also i haven't watched all the gaming videos mentioned yet because i stopped watching deppy at the end of 2016 and only fell back into the trash can after dan's coming out video #phakephan
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Phil's on FBE again! In a very Phil kind of react video imo. I am missing Dan's face but this is def more Phil tbh.

noodlebum
flower crown

Purple: Slender (love a girly Dan scream!)
Green: Sims 4
Red: Heartthrob
Orange: P.T.
Light Blue: Yasuhati
Grey: Pokemon Go
Pink: Golf With Friends
Yellow: Overcooked (sorry beloved HP, but I love the domestic arguments from overcooked)
White: Outlast (Impossible Quiz has an honourable mention with the 'phil lester you're a genius' line though!)
VIP Seat : Mark of Oxin :loveeyes:

Edit: I loved that video and would have also failed hard. Love that Phil has a following of 'sand people' :lol:
fluffyhairemmy
crusty sponge

i cannot believe phil was the only one to not try the kinetic sand! i felt sad for him lmao. but good content. s/o to phil's sand community
:lilheart: learning love is not a crime :lilheart:
making the time to be a phannie as a new college student is hard :reading2:
Mia
spork

Mine are
Purple: Bishi Bashi
Green: Sims 4
Red: Heartthrob (never finished Undertale due to v. bad depression and never went back to it. Now I've been reminded I've not finished it, I shall go watch)
Orange: Charades
Light Blue: Google Feud
Grey: Horse Prince
Pink: Golf with Friends
Yellow: Overcooked
White: Impossible Quiz

Always love Mark of Oxin
snoopysadie

yess :rainbow:
Red: Undertale <3
Orange: p.t. charades
Yellow: overcooked
Green: sims 4
Light Blue: GOOGLE FEUD, BITCH
Purple: keep talking nobody explodes
Pink: GOLF WITH FRIEND(s)
Grey: mariokart
white: impossible quiz
BONUS: Phil and his badgers should always have a place in games

Do you think if we ruined their replies and the next video comments/community post asking for some Aladdin content, they would listen?

I know they're considering dropping gaming but it just came to me I used to own an amazing Aladdin board game that I remember nothing about other than it was amazing. I think it was this one... anyone know how to play? cause it looks hella confusing but I remember thinking it was ace
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
AltMay
glabella

For an FBE video i quite enjoyed it! But seeing Thomas and Joan made me think about dnp doing it together if they hadn't stopped joint content :napsta:

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
alien
procrastinator

autumnhearth wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:16 pm
I rewatched Geometry Dash and Not My Arms Challenge today and damn that is some boyfriend shit. So many “oh dear”s, both of them delighting in pestering the other, wonderful failures and successes and such pride in their relationship. :love2:
I recently rewatched NMAC too and for some reason this time around it hit me how delightfully stupid (said with all the love) the first challenge is because they could have easily accomplished the same difficulty if they just sat next to each other, one with their eyes closed, and the other telling them where to go. But then they wouldn't have had a reason to have their arms around each other I guess lol