Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Phanshy
cheeky #spon

firsttimeposter wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:53 pm I’ve tried watching some 2018 live shows by the boys lately, as I forgot how many they actually did (wow!! soo many joint ones, my 2015 self would be happy) anyways...
I can’t get through them for some reason. hearing them talk about the tour, what their plans are in the future, “as you might’ve seen in my tweet earlier”, all these make me miss dnp even more rn. it’s really getting to me how long they’ve been gone! :cry:

I'm watching more DnP content than when they uploaded regularly, because I miss them so much, it's also giving me anxiety for when they do upload separately or together because we're all so hyped up about it that it risks disappointing some people because it's not the week in the life of settling into our forever home or a month in the life being puppy parents. I have pretty low expectations for Phil's video, not in a horrible way I love Phil's fun and quirky videos, I just don't think it will be anything radically different than what he would have uploaded before coming out, deliberately so because he wants to be low key about his private life
I hope we get back to some kind of regular upload schedule at least from Phil.

Is there anyone else in the UK who can't get use to people saying Phannies out loud.
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Just a reminder that we're hosting our 2011 Dan and Phil watch party today :ribena:
As rabbit (the website) died, we're using a new site called sync video. We have some backups if that fails so it should go well.

Our first show starts in an hour, and then our 2nd is at 7 PM UTC and the last one at midnight UTC.

Hope to see you there <3
https://www.sync-video.com/r/rJipMgbP
noodlebum
flower crown

Phanshy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:12 am Is there anyone else in the UK who can't get use to people saying Phannies out loud.
Yes, definitely odd to hear :shock:
SpikyLeaf
phillion/danosaur <//3

noodlebum wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:28 pm
Phanshy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:12 am Is there anyone else in the UK who can't get use to people saying Phannies out loud.
Yes, definitely odd to hear :shock:
yep! I’ve been trying to get my mum in to watching dnp and about a week ago I asked her “are you a phannie now” without thinking. straight after I realised what I had just said and regretted it. she gave me the weirdest look >.<
starwatersong
phabergé

firsttimeposter
living flop

Since it doesn’t look like we’re getting any content rn (seriously missing phil tweets these days) I’m bringing back the ‘ dnp quote I constantly say’ thing. In their collab with Connor dan said “the tension is unbearable” and I had forgotten where I had even gotten that from but omg I say it daily! shit. I’m always scared to say some dnp thing, unintentionally, in public and get called out lmao.
goldenskin
smol bean

firsttimeposter wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:19 pm Since it doesn’t look like we’re getting any content rn (seriously missing phil tweets these days) I’m bringing back the ‘ dnp quote I constantly say’ thing. In their collab with Connor dan said “the tension is unbearable” and I had forgotten where I had even gotten that from but omg I say it daily! shit. I’m always scared to say some dnp thing, unintentionally, in public and get called out lmao.
Since this is brought back up again, the thing that I always hear in their voice is Phil saying, "That's what's questioning me... and other phrases that make sense." And ofc Dan mocking him right after LOL (From the dino golf gaming vid!)
Ablissa
pastel persona

Round two is about to begin, but we've changed websites!
Come watch some 2011 deppy here: https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/ofoj ... 2b?lang=en
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

"That's what's questioning me" is a big hit with me too, haha, as well as Dan's sarcastic "Oh dear" from the gaming channel. I also have Phil's "What did you drop, your cringe card?" from last PINOF (I think?) in my head a lot and I don't even know why that one stuck. :shrug:
Grey
lady door

It’s not something I say but since Phil tweeted about his neighbours catching him singing to Sia’s “Chandelier” while mopping the floor, I always associate that song with floor mopping.
I'm having a stress.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

:happytears:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I'm so SOFT WOW :happytears:
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Sooo cute I guess I’m content with no video until tomorrow!
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I... They... I mean.. yeah. :rainbowtears:
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
enomdy
smol bean

Catallena wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:59 pm :happytears:
Dinner at 11pm??
:hmmm: :hmmm:
:betta: :sparkle: lol what :sparkle: :betta:
kavat
pastel persona

enomdy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:09 pm
Dinner at 11pm??
They know better than to reveal their location before they've left, so this definitely happened earlier.

Adorable as heck though :happytears:
fluffyhairemmy
crusty sponge

i love this picture of two poodles!! very wholesome content (fr though these pictures make me very happy :loveeyes: )

however i think this means that we ain't getting any content until tomorrow, unfortunately. i'm so anxious about it omlllll
:lilheart: learning love is not a crime :lilheart:
making the time to be a phannie as a new college student is hard :reading2:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

big dan smile :happytears:
citizen_erased
truth bomb

:happytears: :happytears:

Dan's face, he's so happy, I might cry.

If that face isn't a good enough reason to move and get their own dog, I don't know what is.
knq
lava lamp

kavat wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:12 pm
enomdy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:09 pm
Dinner at 11pm??
They know better than to reveal their location before they've left, so this definitely happened earlier.

Adorable as heck though :happytears:
Knowing them it was probably taken months ago and Phil’s been waiting for the exact right moment to share the premium content of Dan + dog.

It is beauty and grace. Dan deserves to have random dogs jump on him wherever he goes.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

They definitely know how to make me okay with delayed videos. Just keep the domestic content coming and I’ll be a happy camper.

And tbh I didn’t even consider this being a delayed photo since the restaurant they’re at was closing after today but if it is then it fits into their move quite nicely and If the photos are from tonight it still doesn’t mean that they haven’t been up to something
AltMay
glabella

I'm so soft rn. :rainbowtears:

What did we ever do to deserve this.

The world is an amazing place, look at it instead of your flaws.
OhItsElliott
drama llama
Pronouns: He/him

Well there we go, looks like that's my hit of serotonin for the day :happytears:

side note- on dnp phrases said in daily life: I've found myself doing their (phils?) exaggerated and low-pitched northern accent "nooo", I don't even know which videos it's from originally but I think it's in several gaming vids. Also I'll find myself adopting their weird little song melodies (sunshine bananas or lizards for example) and adding my own words, usually to my cat but occasionally throughout my day to the children I nanny as well. The melodies have become so ingrained in my psyche at this point that I sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it :oops:
sparkle
blobfish

I have had one of the worst days of my life, so I am :happytears: for dan x dog
my grandma died. She felt poorly on my birthday in May. Saw a doctor in July who said she probably had cancer. Had further tests and on the 26th of July confirmed she had cancer and there was nothing they could do because she was 80 but she had like 6-8 months.

15 days later and she's dead. My heart is broken.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

:rainbowtears:
absolutely lovely and just what i needed. phil really knows how to keep us content without an actual upload. the dogbaiting is strong with this one.

i'm really sorry to hear that sparkle, it's never easy and you and your family will be in my thoughts