Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
socksparadox
glabella
Pronouns: any

:happytears: Seeing those made me miss their faces in videos even more. It really does seem like they're living their best lives though and that makes me so happy.

Sparkle, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope you and your family are holding up alright. My thoughts are with y'all.
♡ 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. :napsta:
starwatersong
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

Sparkle, sorry to hear about your loss. It’s really hard when that happens.
Puffy
drama llama

Oh @sparkle I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending so much love and support :blackheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

The Dan and Phil news tumblr started an instagram and oh man I am loving getting to see their likes, since I always miss the ig ones... and it's just a convenient format for linking twitter ones.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

No video yet but dan and Phil have liked some cute Instagram posts today and Phil just followed a verrrry small Instagram account about a couple (?) that travel Japan. Don’t want to get my hopes up for Japhan 2.0 but why not

Technically they travel to different countries and try things for a month but rn they are in Japan
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Sorry for the double post but Phil just made another community post
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Hmmm I don’t have any theory on what the video will be so I was trying not to have any expectations but him saying it’s gonna be long is kinda making me feel excited for it!
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella
Pronouns: She/her

How involved do we think dnp are in the day to day running of IRL?
Phil's community post saying he saw orders come in makes me wonder...do you think this could be a reason why they're making less content?
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

long and thicc huh? :hmmm:

I remember the good old days, when Dan was the one hyping videos for too long while Phil just... uploaded. Consider my expectations raised. I don't wanna hope for a mukbang or something, because that's setting myself up for disappointment and I don't need that kind of stress in my life. But if God (aka Phil) is making me wait this long I really hope it's some joint content.

And now I really want a Solero.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I really hadn't thought that the next video would be a mukbang but now that he's said it's a long video I'm... really intrigued. I need to just loop the loweryourexpectations gif.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

idk what it says about me that my expectations are still below ground-level. i'm fully expecting like... maybe a 30-minute Honey-sponsored online shopping spree instead of the traditional 10:01.
Ablissa
pastel persona

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:38 pm I really hadn't thought that the next video would be a mukbang but now that he's said it's a long video I'm... really intrigued. I need to just loop the loweryourexpectations gif.
It's not a mukbang :(
hello9217
flower crown

No clue whatsoever what the video could be. Don’t think it’s a mukbang bc I can’t imagine it taking so long to upload but i guess we will see soon
blahblahblah8
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Kinda relieved he clarified it’s not a mukbang so there won’t be disappointment when he uploads. I’ve actually liked everything he’s uploaded this year but I am hoping for something new and different this time!
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I cannot believe I gotta keep my expectations low for ANOTHER WEEK. Does Phil know how exhausting that is?
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Phil owes us more cute domestic content.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Ok fine not a mukbang. Boo but glad we got that out of the way. But now I'm just really curious about what the hell it is.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Secretstanner
truth bomb

So it’s long and thicc, but not a mukbang and it’s not a Vegas vlog because he said he needed to film it? WHAT IS IT?! I have no idea what it could be. I love him god I do but I have no faith in this being a video anyone has ever asked or wanted him to make. A week ago or even today I would be happy with a 10.01 video spon but I swear if I have to sit though some long ass video of him playing with filters again I’m out. I have very low standards but at this point it better be good! I’m counting on you phil don’t let me down :cry:
socksparadox
glabella
Pronouns: any

Hmm. Really intrigued about the video now considering most of his recent content has been fairly short. I know I'll enjoy it regardless of what it is but i'm really hoping it's something a bit different! Their joint videos tend to be longer than their solo vids so....joint content mayhaps? Keeping my hopes high but expectations sorta low lol.
♡ 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. :napsta:
Mia
spork

Just seen on twitter that Matt Bellamy got married today. I'm now imaging Dan and Phil talking about it and Dan having such strong opinions on how beige the suit it. I just want him to tweet about it now
firsttimeposter
living flop

Hmm really excited for the new phil video, but was really hoping he’d post it before I start school again this week. I desperately hope he’s seeing all (if not just the one he answered to) comments wanting a mukbang, cause hitting us up with that in september or oktober could really brighten my year.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Mia wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 pm Just seen on twitter that Matt Bellamy got married today. I'm now imaging Dan and Phil talking about it and Dan having such strong opinions on how beige the suit it. I just want him to tweet about it now
Dan and Phil both liked this picture on Instagram this morning. No opinions on outfits though :(
knq
lava lamp

Aw, I was really expecting an AP video today. :(
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

ya know... i just want to put it out there that we're all bugging phil for a video (myself included, i was really looking forward to it happening today), but technically, of the two of them, dan should be the one posting the next vid.

:glasses:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

i want both of them to post. I want and NEED content guys. Please.
:gayaf: