Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
madzilla84
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

I don’t think I expect Dan to upload on his own channel - well, ever, but certainly not soon lol. So when/if he does it’ll be a nice surprise. He’s been very quiet online, though; like the quietest he’s been since before his vid in June. It’s always a bit unnerving when either or both of them go quiet for (seemingly) no reason. I hope, as we get closer to autumn, they’re getting closer to a decision on joint content...
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
masterofgeometry
squish

tbh at this point im like *oliver twist voice* please sir may i have some joint content?
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

Honestly, if I do a thought experiment and try to put myself in their shoes during the last couple months they've had, I would have a vulnerability hangover. Iwould probably feel self-protective for a while and inclined to hibernate. So I'm still in the mood for giving them both a lot of slack.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I know I'm not the first person to mention this, but I would very much like for them to play board games on the Dean Dobbs series. I'm assuming it'll be a series? It's sponsored by Big Potato, so cmon guys. Throw on your IRL Merch (since Dean Dobbs is with them too), get that lowkey Truth Bombs spon, and let us see you kick ass at some board games.
noodlebum
flower crown

Yessss to ^^
hintatty
drama llama

I've been wooooondering if it might be a DITL? I'm struggling to think what else would be so long
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I keep thinking that Phil's "thicc and long" comment is like a super lame joke, and he'll do like a review of pool noodles or something.
noodlebum
flower crown

Megancita75 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:33 pm I keep thinking that Phil's "thicc and long" comment is like a super lame joke, and he'll do like a review of pool noodles or something.
:lol: :lol: can you imagine (I can)
alien
procrastinator

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:25 pm I know I'm not the first person to mention this, but I would very much like for them to play board games on the Dean Dobbs series. I'm assuming it'll be a series? It's sponsored by Big Potato, so cmon guys. Throw on your IRL Merch (since Dean Dobbs is with them too), get that lowkey Truth Bombs spon, and let us see you kick ass at some board games.
Dean Dobbs or Sammy Paul? Because if Dean is also doing a board game series then I'm missing out and do you have a link??

There's something about the board game Chameleon that I love watching and I'd love to watch DnP play with other people especially after hearing PJ talk about playing with them.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

glitterintheair wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:48 pm I cannot believe I gotta keep my expectations low for ANOTHER WEEK. Does Phil know how exhausting that is?
Wait, why is he delaying the video for another week? Did I miss something?

I really hope the video doesn't involve story times from 10+ years ago (unless gay), buying items or awkward DIY. Gimme something fresh and exciting!
phandemonium
drama llama

At this point, I don't really care what the video is - I just want a video. Any will do. (But I would be super happy about something gay.)
kavat
pastel persona

alien wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:57 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:25 pm I know I'm not the first person to mention this, but I would very much like for them to play board games on the Dean Dobbs series. I'm assuming it'll be a series? It's sponsored by Big Potato, so cmon guys. Throw on your IRL Merch (since Dean Dobbs is with them too), get that lowkey Truth Bombs spon, and let us see you kick ass at some board games.
Dean Dobbs or Sammy Paul? Because if Dean is also doing a board game series then I'm missing out and do you have a link??

There's something about the board game Chameleon that I love watching and I'd love to watch DnP play with other people especially after hearing PJ talk about playing with them.
I think dizzy means Sammy Paul, yes. I think they have been filmed already, and the guest list was announced a few months ago. Looking forward to seeing Chris on it though!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oops yes Sammy Paul! Omg I was literally watching the video, how did I mix them up.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

LtrllySusan wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 pm
glitterintheair wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:48 pm I cannot believe I gotta keep my expectations low for ANOTHER WEEK. Does Phil know how exhausting that is?
Wait, why is he delaying the video for another week? Did I miss something?

I really hope the video doesn't involve story times from 10+ years ago (unless gay), buying items or awkward DIY. Gimme something fresh and exciting!
No no I am just assuming because he didn't give us any info about the new uploading day. I surely do hope we don't have to wait that long
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
GalaxyDarling
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

A year without uploading he comes... out :wavingflag: Tomorrow it's been two months since BIG.
liola
rankussy

Phil my crops are dying I know you gave us some food with the cute dinner date poodle pics and I will cherish them forever but please water my crops they're dying they're crusty they need you I'm desperate
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
hintatty
drama llama

going back to quotes that get stuck in my head: many, many times in the last seven years i have had the phrase, "don't mind me, just having a stoke" float in to my brain out of nowhere.

snoopysadie

I finally caught up with this thread after a few days and i don't have much to say except :happytears: that dinner pic with the doggo made me so soft

Also phiiiiiiiil *in that whiny dan voice* i need to see your face or i will cry.

The talk about board games made me think about the one thing we've never had and we were promised we were never going to have: dip and pip playing Monopoly. And now i just want it so badly whyyyyy i want to see them throwing plastic houses at each other and gloating and being 5 years old.

I have the feeling that them acknowledging the mukbang and not ditching it completely + knowing we want one (because we always talk about that it must be everywhere, they can't not have seen it) means they'll probably do it at some point this year and that makes me so happy.

That Community post made me so curious, I hope the video is uploaded soon, is 30 minutes long and has the same likability that the boyfriend viewers pick my outfit video had... so yeah I'm expecting too much lol.
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I mean, we really do need an Outfits vid without the fringe. Still hoping for something good, but even if it’s not my fave, I’m up for it being long.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
susan2
rainbow nerd

It's looking like early September for Dan's Vidcon Now video... that feels so far away

[source]
snoopysadie

Susanisnotafish wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:14 am I mean, we really do need an Outfits vid without the fringe. Still hoping for something good, but even if it’s not my fave, I’m up for it being long.
i actually think that would have the power to kill us... maybe i don't want it now, it can't be worth a heart attack...
although the rats came out and mentioned their relationship being "obviously more than just romantic" so... if we're still alive after that...
well, i guess the no expectations for the vid plan is over for me... i'm going to cry in a corner now and prepare for when phil inevitably posts another video about weird life hacks that is not bad but like... alright ?¿?¿ but we all just watch it because we're so in love with him we'd watch him eating cereal for 10 minutes

omg imagine phil making a cereal eating video and posting it online... i would definitely watch it... also i'm sleep deprived and have been watching Gilmore Girls for 6 hours so sorry if I make no sense
"I still remember... the first day I met you."
"I remember it, too"
knq
lava lamp

A weird part of me doesn’t want Phil to post. Because once he does, when will we see him again?

I’m content with the knowledge that a video is coming sometime this week-ish, but once Phil actually posts that video, then what? Will he go back to a ~12 day posting schedule like he had before coming out? Or will he post as and when he feels like it, like Dan? And then what?

This is a strange thing to choose to be anxious about at 1am but here I am.
Ablissa
pastel persona

This Instagram like from Phil is giving me a lot of feelings...
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Phil needs to stop dogbaiting. I'VE HAD ENOUGH.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
obvsly
#relatable

Ablissa wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:33 am This Instagram like from Phil is giving me a lot of feelings...
Can't help thinking of @jestbee's fic "After All These Years" :happytears: