Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
formlessblobsunite
drama llama

yeah idb was down for me too and I almost forgot what I wanted to post but I found it again! Hazel shared some pictures from the writers' retreat:

look at our boy being tall and sweet and sophisticated :loveeyes:

it's 10pm in the UK so probably no Phil vid tonight... tomorrow, then, right? right?!
:rainbowtears:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Thank you for the kind responses to my phanvid :love2:

Kinda glad that Phil didn't upload while IDB was down for everyone. It's 10pm now and while I suppose Phil could be going for a later upload, rn I think that tomorrow is looking more likely. The anticipation is killing me.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh gods, they’re all doing that looking in random directions and laughing like they did in the IRL merch team photos. Fakery looks so weird. Well, it’s past 10pm here in England, petition for Phil to tell us one bloody day and not let us guess and wait for 3 hours of an evening, or any other time of day. Gotta stop waiting around for men :sideeye:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:56 pm The 2019 Dan and Phil Survey is about to launch! We're going to do a round of beta testing to make sure everything is clear and working correctly before we make it public, and we need volunteers for that. If you're interested, drop me a PM! We'll be taking the first ten people that are interested. :)
Still need a few people if you're interested!

update: all good now!
uwu
phillion/danosaur <//3

With all the hype of phil's video, I can't wait for it to be "HALLUCINATIONS???? Sniffing Dry Erase Markers CHALLENGE"
though you may not know where your gifts may lead, and it may not show at the start, when you live your dream,
:love1: :love2: :love1: :love2: you'll find destiny is written in your heart :love1: :love2: :love1: :love2:
glitterintheair
phillluminati

So today is Phil's uploading day. I've got my clown suit already on.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
noodlebum
flower crown

I don't know if this was ever pointed out when the video first came out, but Phil refers to the tickling guy from the weird email in this video from 2012, fun discovery :) From around 3.10
plastictrees
drama llama

RE the topic of moving - whilst i would firmly like to join the hill camp if there’s still space, part of me wonders if they’d tell us directly if/when they do move or if they’d just Haru the whole thing
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Oh, I remember Phil doing his mum impression of “Philip Michael Lester, why is there a dying rabbit on my bed?” in another video. And that his brother did the pharmaceutical trial, but messed it up so they refused to pay him. Phil looks so cute in that video, love the mop of hair too. Dan’s face when Phil breaks out the tickle possible-lie just says it all really.

If I remember correctly, I wondered a while ago if all the pulling back from showing us actual rooms was partly to hide when/if they move house. Also just to share less after last year’s more relaxed openness that we were all loving, wcyd.
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

Er guys?

anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
noodlebum
flower crown

'le bumsex' :lol: i'm dead
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Wow, I’m sure the French are pleased to have gained such a delightfully juvenile word ;) I’ve gotta look up how it came to be known as cottaging too, I didn’t realise that (edit - just because both cottages and public toilets are small, cosy places. Cosy, I guess, if having a toilet in the way can be cosy, but comfortable? Needs must :shrug: ?)
autumnhearth
senpai

plastictrees wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:32 am RE the topic of moving - whilst i would firmly like to join the hill camp if there’s still space, part of me wonders if they’d tell us directly if/when they do move or if they’d just Haru the whole thing
I mean presuming that this will be a place they are buying and plan to be in for many years to come, I would think they would be somewhat proud of it? And hopefully it will feel more homey than their current arrangement. Also just Dan’s mission of living more authenticity... Mind you I still think they should have separate designated spaces for filming, but perhaps that can be done in a less deceitful way. :foreverhome:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan stans some thicc coffee.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
noodlebum
flower crown

Ok I'm never usually this fast, but in case anyone is interested in the fancy posh place Dan visited in his instastory (I'm presuming this is delayed), it's here:
https://www.windsor.gov.uk/accommodatio ... tels-p1893
https://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-h ... eat-angler
Last edited by noodlebum on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

noodlebum wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:07 pm Ok I'm never usually this fast, but in case anyone is interested in the fancy posh place Dan visited in his instastory (I'm presuming this is delayed), it's here:
https://www.windsor.gov.uk/accommodatio ... tels-p1893
oh my gosh, the bathroom photos is from my dreams. i love it. what are they doing there? i gotta know
Ablissa
pastel persona

Please tell me this isn't the wedding of you know who. Idk where their wedding is and I'm 99% sure deppy wouldn't go but what are they in that place for?
nicky1388
spork

autumnhearth wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:38 pm
plastictrees wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:32 am RE the topic of moving - whilst i would firmly like to join the hill camp if there’s still space, part of me wonders if they’d tell us directly if/when they do move or if they’d just Haru the whole thing
I mean presuming that this will be a place they are buying and plan to be in for many years to come, I would think they would be somewhat proud of it? And hopefully it will feel more homey than their current arrangement. Also just Dan’s mission of living more authenticity... Mind you I still think they should have separate designated spaces for filming, but perhaps that can be done in a less deceitful way. :foreverhome:
I personally think Phil's bedroom is no more right now. I think that's why his filming space changed. And didn't dan use like the officey space in a corner? Cause, yeah, they each need their seperate spaces but there is no need to maintain two bedrooms beyond one being a guest room if they wish.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

my immediate first impression was visiting for an event/wedding......... but would he post a geotagged location if it wasn’t super delayed?
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

Ablissa wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:11 pm Please tell me this isn't the wedding of you know who. Idk where their wedding is and I'm 99% sure deppy wouldn't go but what are they in that place for?
i don't know who? I can't think of anyone they know being engaged?
phandemonium
drama llama

There has to be a reason they are there... But also Dan's post makes it seem like there's not much people there... I'm so confused
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Dan and Phil are such trolls. Phil can’t upload a video without hyping it for 3 weeks and Dan comes online to post an instastory showing us a random hotel/wedding venue and disappearing. I don’t want to think they’re messing with us but I do
sonicgreen
woodland creature

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:19 pm
Ablissa wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:11 pm Please tell me this isn't the wedding of you know who. Idk where their wedding is and I'm 99% sure deppy wouldn't go but what are they in that place for?
felix and marzia is who we’re alluding to
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

sonicgreen wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:23 pm
oh barf. i hope not. i'm gonna try to forget about them again while looking at this beautiful hotel
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

sonicgreen wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:23 pm
It can't be them, they're getting married next year. (I checked reddit) Are PJ and Sophie engaged?
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell