Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
onemoresock
drama llama
Pronouns: she/they/he

plinthofmylife wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:47 am That video gave me weird dreams (I dreamed there was a professionally illustrated comic book to go along with it that included more stories!) but also it's making my do some big thinks about my life. I really, really liked this video - it was on-par with Basically I'm Gay to me personally, though I'd LOVE to hear dan's side of the business things, a bit, just like I'd love to hear Phil's side of Dan's stories (BIG + Daniel & Depression).

I'm just really, really proud of them for how much they've opened up in their own voices this year and I don't think he'll do it but I would still LOVE a business podcast from Phil + Martyn with guest spots by Dan.

I'm actually not worried about joint content, I think because he only confirmed what I assumed is coming true - there will be less of it, they may do another side project like DAPG but it would be more collab-y. I would like SOME joint content soon - and quite honestly, I don't think Dan is done with youtube, at all, I just think he's trying to find his stride making longer, more perfectionist works while also being a whole-ass person and not just one half of a duo.

(ALSO how many times have I said the gaming videos seem to be a nightmare to edit and people need to give them slack about how much work they do? I mean, that's all I say I think.)
ITA with your take on the future of joint content, as well as Dan/youtube - this seems to be what they've both been saying at least. I do hope that eventually, Phil's suggestion that DAPG could turn into a joint content channel will come true at some point, even if it's not a channel that's being regularly maintained in the way that DAPG was (...unless they wanted to regularly upload to it, I guess....... 8-) :ribena:)

I'd be a lot sadder (heartbroken tbh) if they'd put a complete moratorium on joint content, because honestly there were times earlier this year when I was sort of sure they would and that we'd just never see them together again outside of one joint selfie every two years or something equally as terrible. Knowing that they're essentially killing off the joint branding but absolutely continuing in some form or another with joint content feels like a much better outcome in comparison (and not to get too :garbage: but probably much healthier for them as a couple)
noodlebum wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:23 am
onemoresock wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:05 am 2019 has been.... such a weird year. Good god.
:ribena: :lol: That's exactly right!

I really do think this step back from Dan and Phil as a duo constantly working/working together did need to stop, for their sakes... just sucks for us right now. I do wish them so much luck and success and happiness though as they deserve it so much :love2:

We're all out here living off of one joint, incredibly distorted selfie and calling it joint content because it's all we have and that's ok :lol:

(edit: it's my first top of the page :wavingflag:)
*blows kiss* for dop and pop
nephilimcat
woodland creature
Pronouns: she/her

So I figured they were working quite a lot on things like II that would result in periods of them being workaholics but I didn't realise how work was pretty much their/Phil's entire life! Maybe it's partially their fault as they branded themselves as people who sit at home doing nothing all day.

I also think that while it sounds really cool to be working with your partner, it must be incredibly difficult if you're also living together, having pretty much all the same friends and no separate hobbies you leave the house for. Sure, you always spend time together and get to share your entire life but you also can't catch a break because your partner is entwined with all areas of your life and not just a few. So while I'd love regular joint content, I understand that for them focusing on doing what they want individually and on life rather than work is important right now. And so is their happiness.

I really love that Phil gave us a little more behind the scenes info and told us about family problems, things going wrong career wise as well as the good stuff and hints at the future (dog and house is on the horizon, it seems). It felt quite honest. And I'm very intrigued about the projects to come.
pulvis et umbra sumus
noodlebum
flower crown

nephilimcat wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:38 am I also think that while it sounds really cool to be working with your partner, it must be incredibly difficult if you're also living together, having pretty much all the same friends and no separate hobbies you leave the house for. Sure, you always spend time together and get to share your entire life but you also can't catch a break because your partner is entwined with all areas of your life and not just a few. So while I'd love regular joint content, I understand that for them focusing on doing what they want individually and on life rather than work is important right now. And so is their happiness.
Yes, like I work at the same place as my husband, but not the same department/job. And he hates the cinema so I go do that with my own friends. So we still have things to talk about together at home about our lives away from each other, to be excited about for the other person and discover about each other. Whereas if they do work, live and play together, it's bound to get hard.
It'll be good for them both to have a little something just for themselves. Imagine Phil's writing/directing ideas taking off, and how proud Dan would be - it would be Mark of Oxin / 'Phil Lester, you're a genius!' all over again. And Phil is clearly so proud of Dan's '45 minute masterpiece' :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears:
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

nephilimcat wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:38 am I also think that while it sounds really cool to be working with your partner, it must be incredibly difficult if you're also living together, having pretty much all the same friends and no separate hobbies you leave the house for. Sure, you always spend time together and get to share your entire life but you also can't catch a break because your partner is entwined with all areas of your life and not just a few.
OMG I had one year where my partner and I were working with each other on two big projects, and working from home 1 foot from one another on separate projects the rest of the time and honestly neither of us have a life outside of work, and it was TOO MUCH.

We both travel a lot more (separately) for work now, my partner has a day job working for someone else, and I filled in my team with other people(though we still have smaller projects together/recruit one another for work occasionally) and it is SO MUCH HEALTHIER.

A year of that was too much, because we literally could not talk to one another about ANYTHING work-related as just a end-of-the-day "gripe" - it always felt like a Work Conversation. And all work conversations kind of felt like Partner-life-conversations even when they were just about a shipping date for a piece of merch, it would also be a conversation about like, our schedule of attending weddings or something.

I cannot imagine having 10 freaking years of that, especially with the added pressure of being closeted professionally. I love joint content, but I'm also excited for them to have Lives and Projects outside of just DNP branding, as someone that loves their relationship from afar and wants them nothing but the best.
kavat
pastel persona

Lots of great posts here saying most of the things I wanted to, but here are some random ramblings.

- This video really confirmed to me that we never know what's really going on in their life. Especially Phil likes to keep his shiny happy persona online, which is fine but also leads to people not understanding why they don't post or that they might be going through things behind the scenes. There's this wide spread thought that because youtube content is so self made and personal, you have to put all of yourself into it, showing all the ups and downs in real time. I've heard other people talk about how they regret putting everything online as it happened, so I appreciate that it's a difficult balance.

- It really was Draw Our Life for most of it, which makes total sense as they've done everything together since the last one. It strikes me how happy I am that they had each other through all of this, I can't imagine how difficult it would be to try and make it in London and juggling everything if he was alone. They are such a great team and make each other better and happier.

- Phil is such a family man. Hearing him talk about his dad, showing the über cute picture of his parents, how he talked about Martyn. As someone who's not very close with their family (nothing bad, we just have nothing in common) it's so heart warming to see. It's cute, that's all.

- I'm so excited to see what comes next. I've come to terms with that no big content projects will come to life in 2019 and I think this year has been Project Happy Personal Life for them. Vacations, Forever Home, seeing family, dog etc, and obviously coming out. They've both mentioned writing more long form things now and considering how long those things take to make I'm not expecting to see them any time soon. If that means low effort/lighthearted content and some ig stories for the rest of the year, I'm very happy with that (even if I really miss live shows, rip).

- In conclusion: :rainbowtears:
fairylights
crusty sponge

after processing the video, kind of, i think that i have a lot of regrets about what i did when they were doing a bunch of joint content in 2017/2018. i made the transition from being more of a casual viewer in 2017, and for a while before and i after that, i felt like i was too busy to watch everything that they did. i remember being genuinely surprised about the amount of content they put out, and kind of overwhelmed by it.

that said, there were many gaming videos and liveshows i didn’t watch in 2016 and early 2017, because i guess i just wasn’t that invested in them yet? but i always thought of regular joint content as a thing that would always be there.

anyways, i remember them (maybe just dan?) saying how much work the gaming channel was a couple times, and thinking that maybe they weren’t enjoying it as much. i can’t remember where though, maybe a liveshow?
Jolyne
not a first-time poster

Hello, this it felt like an appropriate time to make my first post here. ^^ I've lurked since BIG... This is mostly my 3AM thoughts from last night, but I felt I should be a little more awake to post it, haha.

Long ramble about my way here
I first came to know dnp from them randomly trending on tumblr a few years ago. I think I was vaguely aware there was youtubers called AP and DINOF but I never watched any vid, since I didn't really have any time for it back then. The moment that first stands out in my memory, is when they trended after BONCAS. I thought it was a very sweet moment, and I couldn't help but notice: there is a ton of shippers. "Why?" I thought. "Is this like some random ship of just two buddies or are there something more to it?" So, quick search around and I found the 2009 timeline. My eyebrows rose and I was like "for reals?" and then I found the vday vid and well, nothing about it was a joke to me. I felt truly shocked something like it had even leaked, it was so genuine and then felt guilty afterwards because it wasn't for other's eyes....

After that dnp was in a little corner of my mind like "I'm 99% sure you're together and I hope you're happy". I did see them trend sometimes and all seemed well. I read about them wanting a forever home and dog, and thought, let's see that the day it happens, haha... "if it happens it happens".

So BIG trended everywhere one day and I was really surprised. I ended up reading more, watched it, and because it was "off season" in my other fandom, I ended up watching a ton of vids. Now in just 2 months I've watched a majority of dnp vids hahaha. I went reading forums, following news. It's late, but seems I finally sorta ended up in the fandom, instead of taking a glimpse once a year.. ;; :lol:
About joint content, especially after the latest video...
Something that's always on my mind that I wonder about with couples that seem to be always together for work, on youtube for example. *time to get personal* My parents separated when I was 18. It wasn't particularly sad, I'd known for years by then, (in fact it's great, now they can actually be friends, they regularly talk and help each other out. It's so much comfortable and we go out more as a family nowdays than back then :lol:) My parents worked together on a farm, working with each other day in day out, not having time or energy for going out much. Before my dad moved out, one thing my mom said that stuck to my mind is "it's like living with a work mate."

So I can never think of separating work and focus on personal life as a bad thing (even if we're mourning the content, haha). I've always wondered how it can work out, it's admirable. I think it's amazing they enjoy working together. So I think it's just good if they can give joint content when they feel like it and have inspiration, not like it's an obligation. I'd hate for it to be a strain on their personal relationship.

I don't know what will happen next, but I'm pretty chill to just wait and see. For most things, I just think, "I don't know when, how, but never say never. Let's just enjoy what they decide to give us" :) Who knows if they will get a new idea one day...

Someting I've thought, is it does feel like a bit of a weird time to fall down the dnp hole so to say.. like at the end of an era? Obviously, they're taking big steps towards happiness in their lives and many great things are happening! The future is bright (but unknown, haha)! Coming here after BIG, and the only two video realeases I've been here for is COTY and DML2... I've enjoyed them very much and my :prideheart2: is very much :rainbowtears:

Still, it feels like I've missed out on so many exciting things over the years, being here for different changes and like I've missed many up and downs? While it will be fun new things, a lot are ending. Sometimes it feels like I'm here after the fact? I feel a bit sad about missing II, I'd probably yeet myself to the show that was in my country to see them, hahaha..

This got long!
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I thought I'd sleep and think for a bit before I wrote anything as the video went up pretty late and I was a bit overwhelmed (again).

I loved it a lot, but honestly I hope Phil's next video is Making Slime 2 or talking about a crazy person he met in Starbucks or something as I'm not sure I can handle yet another twist in the emotional rollercoaster the last few months have been. It's not, like, *bad*, just - A Lot.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts (and the timestamps!), they've helped me parse my own a bit.

I'm feeling so many things after the video - proud, happy for Phil and for them, sad, resigned, hopeful and pessimistic all at once, fond, afraid, grieving, idk as I said it's A Lot.

Strong end-of-an-era vibes (though that kind of started back in January when the hiatus started/Dan posted the 'on to the future' photo), which I don't mind admitting made me have a Big Sad even as I acknowledge that it's obviously what they want and what will make them happier and more fulfilled in the long run, which is great and so important. Obviously I was pleased he said they'll pop up on each other's channels in the future because that's something I've really been missing this year, but joint content being a few-times-a-year-at-most rarity is a bit sad. And I'm especially sad that the future of the gaming-not-gaming channel seems a lot less certain than it did even at vidcon. But I'll get over it; I just need to grieve a bit more. I just really miss watching them together; we haven't seen them on camera together *at all* since last year.

It's kind of the same feeling as when you move house or leave a job you've been in for a long time to start a new one. Doesn't mean you're not going on to (hopefully) better things, but closing the door on that chapter of your life is still bittersweet, and a bit scary.

His point about work-life balance is incredibly important. We already knew he worked himself to the point of literal collapse last year, and that had to have had an effect on their decision-making going forward. I absolutely understand the need to pause and reflect on what he truly wants, speaking as someone who hasn’t had more than 2 weeks off work for nearly 15 years. (The stuff about having no life was a very uncomfortable mirror held up to my own life, thanks Phil, lol) Though not having a huge circle of friends in your 30s isn't particularly unusual, haha.

I was anxious as heck that during his 'getting a life' section he'd talk about dating but it was pretty conspicuous by its absence. I was so touched that he then talked about getting a house and dog as definite goals, aww. (Reminded me of when he liked that fanart pic of him and Dan with corgis.) Also the fact he said he needed to be out to share things in his life going forward, that's incredibly exciting and heart-warming to me. They were so very much a unit during the vid; someone compiled a post of all the times he drew himself and Dan in the vid and it was so cute. Draw Our Life indeed. It's so lovely to think they had each other during all the things they went through; both the things Phil talked about in this vid and the stuff in BIG.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling for now. Much to think about. I'm sad/excited/worried/hopeful/afraid of/happy for the future Imao. I really had missed him and it was lovely to hear his voice again.
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
kavat
pastel persona

Jolyne wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:46 am Someting I've thought, is it does feel like a bit of a weird time to fall down the dnp hole so to say.. like at the end of an era? Obviously, they're taking big steps towards happiness in their lives and many great things are happening! The future is bright (but unknown, haha)! Coming here after BIG, and the only two video realeases I've been here for is COTY and DML2... I've enjoyed them very much and my :prideheart2: is very much :rainbowtears:

Still, it feels like I've missed out on so many exciting things over the years, being here for different changes and like I've missed many up and downs? While it will be fun new things, a lot are ending. Sometimes it feels like I'm here after the fact? I feel a bit sad about missing II, I'd probably yeet myself to the show that was in my country to see them, hahaha..
Hello and welcome!

The thing is though, while it might be the end of an era, that also means that it's the beginning of a new era. A new exciting era that we can look forward to. Dan and Phil will continue to produce entertaining content in some shape or form, but now with added Gayness™

As for missing out on things, I think that's a feeling a lot of people have no matter when they fall into the whole that is the phandom. Unless you've been here since 2009, there will be things you'll need to catch up on. I joined just as the radio show was ending and I felt like I had missed everything, but it turns out that leaving the BBC gave them the time and energy to do more of what actually made them happy. And, turns out, what makes them happy usually aligns with what makes us happy. Funny how that works!
bluecaterpillar
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

well, dml2 really just solidified for me that all i really want is for them to be happy. whatever level of content we get from them in the future, joint or otherwise, i just want them to be happy in their lives and their relationship. i really hope 2019 is their year to do big things in their personal lives and, as phil said, get non-work related hobbies!

a few things in the video that surprised me:

phil's dad's illness - that must have been absolutely terrible for him and his whole family. i worry too much about that kind of thing happening to my own parents. but for him to experience that alongside financial/professional concerns and still keep all traces of that off his channel in order to maintain an uplifting and positive online presence... wow.

their financial situation - i had always assumed that they were pretty secure once they got the radio show and a bbc salary, i had never really thought about what a gamble it was to move to london (admittedly i have no knowledge of how job security and salaries work in broadcasting but didn't it pay them over a hundred grand a year?). i guess the radio show always seemed like a guaranteed success to me because i didn't start watching them until it was a well-established thing, but dan and phil didn't know how well it would do when they made the decision to move to london.

tatinof - again, i never thought about what a risk they were taking with the first tour. i knew they self-produced it to a significant degree but all their savings!

bts projects - rip travel series. really highlights how little we know about what is going on with them. may we get some amazing longer-form projects sprung on us in the future!

also, this may be because i was pretty tipsy when i watched it last night, and i'm out without headphones today so i haven't been able to rewatch, but the video still doesn't quite feel real to me?? i feel like i've been hit with the same feeling of 'wait... this is really happening?' that i got after big was dropped.
there’s not a star in heaven that we can’t reach
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

sapienveneficus wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:20 am
But the biggest emotion I experienced while watching Phil's video was sadness. It confirmed something I've suspected for awhile but have been too afraid to voice, Dan and Phil aren't coming back from the hiatus. All year I've been telling myself, they just need a break, and once they've recharged their creative batteries, they'll come back. They'll rebrand the gaming channel as a joint content channel, Dan'll start making videos again, and they'll find a fun new way to bring back liveshows (maybe a podcast?). Since the final liveshow in December, that's been my mantra, and it's gotten me through the last 8 months. But now, I guess, I have to accept that it's not going to happen. Dan and Phil are moving on which I suppose means I need to move on as well. I joined the phandom back in 2016 and these past 3 years have been an absolute blast. Well, 2016-2018 was an absolute blast, but this year has kind of sucked (from a fandom perspective). Ug, I guess this means I'll need to find something else to obsess over that'll distract me from work/life.

I'm not going to leave the board just yet because I enjoy reading what you all write. But I know now that I need to change my mindset when it comes to Dan and Phil. I need to face facts and stop waiting for something that's never going to happen. Somber thoughts for a Monday morning.
This is exactly me! I’m very sad to have to face that their content (at least on YT) is never going to return to the amount it used to be. I’ve been hanging on like it was just a hiatus, but it feels different now. I’m very scared to live without them.)
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I don't personally believe the point of the video was to say that Dan and Phil are moving on from working together. He specified that the next big projects might not be Dan and Phil ones - but he didn't entirely close the door on the gaming channel as a joint venture in the future (though, I understand fully wanting to act like he did, if you need a mourning period for it since it won't come back as gaming) and he specifically said they'd be around for classic joint content. By classic I just took him to mean anything not gaming, since the picture he drew when he was talking about that was Dan behind the camera during Viewers Pick My Outfits. I'm expecting as they (or at least Phil) settles back into a normal video routine we'll get at least a video from him every 2-4 weeks and Dan will go back to being a regular guest or off camera voice floating in.

Also... while I would obviously, if given a choice, want gaming videos back over anything else... part of me kinda likes the idea of Dan and Phil on screen together going back to being an event. We were so inundated with Dan-and-Phil in 2018 that by the latter part of the year people were fatigued on it. I know rose colored glasses can do a number on fandom, but a lot of people just complained about missing them solo and that they didn't like the gaming videos anymore because they were too low effort/too many spons/too many flash games/etc. I think we may actually come to enjoy what they do together more and it'll feel a lot more special now. It's nice when fandom comes together to look forward to something, which definitely did not happen with anything except pinof in 2018.

So there's my silver lining outlook. If you're not ready for a silver lining, I do totally get that, though. I know people still in mourning for the radio show so I understand people have different levels of attachment to different types of content.
noodlebum
flower crown

I'm excited for the Mukbang which is almost a given that we'll get this autumn :) And for any (more) surprises they throw at us! (except maybe merch, but that's just because I haven't liked many things enough to buy them recently)
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Something positive this morning- phil liked this cute art on twitter
onemoresock
drama llama
Pronouns: she/they/he

The #thankyoudanandphil in that (cute af) tweet got me all emotional for some reason. I really am super grateful, both for having them as a nice internet escape and for them both genuinely being good and thoughtful people.
*blows kiss* for dop and pop
pararlama
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: they/them

I feel like I could analyze every sentence of that video. I wonder whether it was heavily scripted or roughly outlined.

The video in general made me have a more well rounded understanding of him and his job, which I really appreciate. Someone I have been idolising for many many years opening up in such an insightful way? Sign me the fuck up.

The financial insights were so surpsiring! I would never guess that even up until the II tour they were still financially unstable, I considered them very successful and financially secure. Makes me think about my "career" in arts and how i will never have stability ha ha fun.

The mechanics behind their career choices, like leaving BBC and changing teams and agents, were to my surprise very intentional and thought otut. Each of their choices really had a specific purpose. Firstly, as a viewer who didn't really think about the whys and the hows of their actions and just enjoyed the content, it is very interesting to hear about that. A lil creak on the fourth wall. And secondly, it makes me think thay the choice they are making right now (moving away from the Dan and Phil™ branding and DAPG) must have been very well thought out, have a specific purpose, and will probably work out for the best, as have all their previous choices.

This time I am optimistic, which I don't really usually do. I understand sadness over the "end of an era" but I'm waiting to see what this "new era" has to offer before being disappointed. I trust these guys, they are great entertainers and creatives, and aware of their audience. I know they will keep delivering :')

so i think it's only fair that he comes up here and shares this with me

bantsandpheels
phillion/danosaur <//3

bluecaterpillar wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:59 pm well, dml2 really just solidified for me that all i really want is for them to be happy. whatever level of content we get from them in the future, joint or otherwise, i just want them to be happy in their lives and their relationship. i really hope 2019 is their year to do big things in their personal lives and, as phil said, get non-work related hobbies!
Amen to that. Obviously I will always want more content. But I'm also so grateful for all the joy and escapism they have already afforded me these past 6 years. What I want the most now is for them claim that same happiness for themselves. I think it's well deserved.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Dan has always been their mouthpiece for big changes so when ii ended and he made that long post about the future I knew it was a joint decision but it didn’t necessarily feel that way because we never really heard Phil’s side. I think though that now that enough time has passed and we’ve seen them both come out in June and open up to us this year that even though it’s Dan that has the “new chapter” merch and branding it’s still a joint journey.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil's video is up to #6 on the trending page!
firsttimeposter
living flop

blahblahblah8 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:04 pm Hm I just noticed there was no ads (or maybe it’s just me?) I’m guessing maybe he didn’t want to profit off what was mostly personal stuff?
I got adds, so I’m not sure which was the mistake here haha. I’m definitely glad he’s profiting of this video, especially hearing about their financial situations during a lot of times in the past; it’s no surprise, but still makes me appreciate the adds a little more lmao.
stufflizloves
living flop

my big impression from this video—and really since BIG, ironically—has been that they are both uninterested in capitalizing on their (out) relationship. i think it’s a pretty common exhaustion among digital creators—where you draw the line of what is your “brand” and what is yours for yourself. i’ve always thought that phil was good at knowing the difference—but it does have the side affect of feeling like you know less about him. i’m really grateful that he’s let us peak behind the curtain a little.

maybe this has already been discussed ad nauseum but i imagine them becoming “public figures” at a time when they were not publicly out as a couple would put up a wall for them to develop friendship circles. I think when you have any sort of public notoriety, knowing who to let in or trust becomes more difficult, and i would think protecting a private relationship would almost eliminate that option for them. it must have felt a little bit isolating, even to the most inverted of introverts.

i’m happy that they’ve come so far—i want them to be deliriously happy.
Last edited by stufflizloves on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

He was at number 2 on trending for me earlier and now he’s at number 1. View count’s climbing well too.
obvsly
#relatable

I'm so glad Phil's trending. He deserves it. :love2:

Re: Ads

Sometimes I get ads. Sometimes not. I noticed in the past that after about 5 watches in a day, it stops giving me ads. At that point I usually switch to incognito mode. :lol: I'm just that determined to give mr. lester the £ no matter what.

Re: DML2 (related but not quite)

I've been quite sad all day. Not about the "moving on" theory but about the fact that they actually lost money coming to Asia for ii, but came willingly anyway. I know they're millionaires and it's a good business practice to buy loyalty yada yada yada but it doesn't feel like that. I was there at the singapore show and I know that 99% of us are thinking the same thought: this was probably the one and only time we'd ever going to see them in the flesh. DnP knew that too and they would never take the opportunity away from us. I love them so much.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

He noticed :love2:
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella

Amiaw wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:13 pm Dan has always been their mouthpiece for big changes so when ii ended and he made that long post about the future I knew it was a joint decision but it didn’t necessarily feel that way because we never really heard Phil’s side. I think though that now that enough time has passed and we’ve seen them both come out in June and open up to us this year that even though it’s Dan that has the “new chapter” merch and branding it’s still a joint journey.
Can someone link to this post about the future?
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart: