Dan & Phil Part 89: So what now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

Well, I wish the girl and boy shown in those stories well, then, and I hope they enjoyed their time with DnP and the pups.
poweroftriangles
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: he/him

I'm obsessed with Dan's talking-to-dogs voice. :happytears: :happytears:
anti-YouNow club :sarcasticclap:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Oh noooo I can't handle this double whammy of domestic content :happytears:

Fish adopting and now puppies!??!?! They want me dead. I can't believe this.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, I needed that, I woke up from a will-this-cold-ever-end nap feeling worse than before, and this is the epitome of adorable. If we ever make one of those tier ranking tables of all their videos, this is god tier, but we all knew that. What a gorgeous tiny little pup he’s holding. Tiny feet indeed in your hands, Dan.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

oh my god that's the cutest shit i've ever seen i'm gonna cry but also i can't get this stupid smile off my face aaaaaaaaah

They finally did it. I am officially dead. My heart just can't handle D&P animal content two days in a row. :happytears:

noodlebum wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:49 pm Yeah it's make-a-wish :)
Okay.... so once made, today's instastory compilation can be added to yesterdays for top domestic cuteness content :rainbowtears:
There are days where opening up my editing program to edit some filler bullshit together is honestly a chore that I just do on autopilot. But then days like yesterday and today make it all worth it. These are the compilations I want to make for the rest of time.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
pcvaidya
squish

:love1: they’re just so soft and it makes me soft
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

kavat wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:54 pm

Dan's Vidcon Now thing is out, but it's mostly just a spon for his merch lol
In case you missed it on the previous page... frick me, he’s cute in this, that entrance, my 6’3” beanie baby is such a cuddly big lug in that big soft hoodie. And his smile, powered by the national grid that day, what a megawatt, such dimples, send my regards to Derek, he’s shining brightly. I want a nice big Dan to hug :happytears:
dogsaremybestfriends
squish

Okay, that has to be one of the cutest things I have ever witnessed in my life. Where is my heart? I have never been as jealous of Dan and Phil in my life. I am just going to live vicariously through them and pretend it was me that got to hold the puppies.
Phantasy
woodland creature

:rainbowtears:
I hereby retract any support or sentiment I’ve given previously towards respecting their wish not to publicize/ monetize/ fetishize their relationship as a couple... these cuteaf stories have turned me rabid...I NEED ALL THE DOMESTIC CONTENT... I need cuddly dogs, and elaborate fish tanks and future home planning and decorating... and kisses and hugs and romantic vacations... GIVE IT TO ME!! :evil:
:please:

(kidding....mostly)
dogsaremybestfriends
squish

Phantasy wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:58 pm :rainbowtears:
I hereby retract any support or sentiment I’ve given previously towards respecting their wish not to publicize/ monetize/ fetishize their relationship as a couple... these cuteaf stories have turned me rabid...I NEED ALL THE DOMESTIC CONTENT... I need cuddly dogs, and elaborate fish tanks and future home planning and decorating... and kisses and hugs and romantic vacations... GIVE IT TO ME!! :evil:

(kidding....mostly)
What I like this time around is that it feels like they are sharing all this stuff with us voluntarily. It feels much more comfortable and open, as opposed to the many times in the past where they were forced to tell us things (like when Phil had to let us know that Dan had come with him to IOM, which was because someone had said something on Twitter, IIRC). In the past, it felt like it was forced and that they perhaps felt certain things were a bit intrusive. Now it feels more like they are inviting us into their lives - just a little bit - and sharing things with us as and when they're comfortable. I hope I'm right in this impression, because it's nice to feel as though they enjoy showing us and telling us about the things happening in their lives.

The other thing is that it is sort of impossible to fully avoid the accusation of monetising your relationship with someone on YouTube (romantic or otherwise), because part of why people become invested in watching certain YouTubers together is because of the chemistry between the two people. Part of me wonders if that is why they have put an indefinite (definite?) stop to the joint channels/branding.
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late

I also think instagram stories is a nice, low-pressure way to share this content. It doesn't have to be edited much and there's not an ability to comment, as far as I know. Can you make money off of IG stories, though?
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Megancita75 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:33 pm I also think instagram stories is a nice, low-pressure way to share this content. It doesn't have to be edited much and there's not an ability to comment, as far as I know. Can you make money off of IG stories, though?
If they #spon some stuff, maybe? But I feel like they probs don't care too much about making boatloads of money right now, given Phil's video. The payoff in IG stories for them may just be that we pester them less about releasing (work intensive) videos.

And like... I wouldn't be mad about it. I would not. be. mad. about. it. :ribena:
Phantasy
woodland creature

dogsaremybestfriends wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:28 pm
Phantasy wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:58 pm :rainbowtears:

(kidding....mostly)
What I like this time around is that it feels like they are sharing all this stuff with us voluntarily. It feels much more comfortable and open, as opposed to the many times in the past where they were forced to tell us things (like when Phil had to let us know that Dan had come with him to IOM, which was because someone had said something on Twitter, IIRC). In the past, it felt like it was forced and that they perhaps felt certain things were a bit intrusive. Now it feels more like they are inviting us into their lives - just a little bit - and sharing things with us as and when they're comfortable. I hope I'm right in this impression, because it's nice to feel as though they enjoy showing us and telling us about the things happening in their lives.

The other thing is that it is sort of impossible to fully avoid the accusation of monetising your relationship with someone on YouTube (romantic or otherwise), because part of why people become invested in watching certain YouTubers together is because of the chemistry between the two people. Part of me wonders if that is why they have put an indefinite (definite?) stop to the joint channels/branding.
That’s a good way of phrasing it... and I enjoy and appreciate that dynamic shift (even if it’s subtle). They might not have invited us in yet fully, but at least the shutters aren’t closed tight and they wave to us once in a while—and to extend the metaphor, it’s probably healthier than rummaging through their trash and spying on them through binoculars behind a bush.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Looks like dnp went to the theater
stufflizloves
living flop

Amiaw wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:57 pm Looks like dnp went to the theater
boy when it rains, it pours content huh?? i can’t catch my breath. it’s one adorable thing after another.

i hope they had a lovely Thursday date night at the theater. :happytears:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Sorry about the double post- here’s another photo
JLynne
drama llama

Was this a movie theater or a *theatre* theater, I wonder? And what did they see?? Puppies, then a show...the romance!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

JLynne wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:45 pm Was this a movie theater or a *theatre* theater, I wonder? And what did they see?? Puppies, then a show...the romance!
Sounds like a "theatre" theater based on the tweets from the second person that met them! They referenced a break in it, which most movies don't have.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Puppy day and date night. Wow. I'm not jealous. Not at all. No.
:gayaf:
goldenskin
smol bean

They went to go see 'Everybody's Talking About Jamie' BTW!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

goldenskin wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:17 pm They went to go see 'Everybody's Talking About Jamie' BTW!
Annnnnnnd it's a queer play. :rainbowtears:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Puppies and a gay night out? I'm emotional :rainbowtears:
one(1)phillie
phillion/danosaur <//3

Amiaw wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:57 pm Looks like dnp went to the theater
Phil is a whole ass MAN, he's got wrinkles(probably from working so hard to feed the Phandom) and scruff too‽
Also, could be the theater lighting or are his roots growing in? Are we getting ginger Phil, omg I would die. :garbage:
coconut
tol bean

dnp constantly raise the bar for life, man
that's all i have to say. they've destroyed me
<3
starwatersong
phabergé

The girl who received the Make a Wisg also wrote a lovely tiny comment on her instastory:

“hello guys I am feeding the phandom with more dan+phil+dogs content”